Revenge of Kit Fisto

By AndreyGomez161

This is basically a what if Kit Fisto didn't die via Palpatine I don't own the cover Star Wars is Disn... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Battle of scarrif
captured

Chapter 1

39 0 0
By AndreyGomez161

Note: I'm gonna be putting KF or Kit instead of Kit Fisto because it's shorter anyways enjoy

No pov:

KF: AAAAAHHHHH!!

He screamed  in pain as he fell but then he remembered that force heal exists(What how else  can he survive? ) he barely healed himself  but he fell unconscious.

Kit:(grunt)

He slowly wakes up to see Mace being electrocuted and launched out the window with anakin watching with his lightsaber ignighted at that moment he knew that the jedi have lost.
He frowned
KF:(So that's how it feels)  he thought as he crawled away.

100 Words nice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.4K 3.2K 54
On October 31 1981 the Potter family's lives were forever changed. Harry James Potter became the boy-who-lived, but that was not the only thing to h...
25.4K 556 17
Kousei, Issei's neglected brother has been hated due to Issei's hatred against him he framed Kousei making his life a living hell that led to his dea...
1.3M 58.3K 182
Shu Yin was a "simple" boy who is overly mischievous despite his young age and that was why he died..... He died by drowning when he fell in the ocea...
53.3K 838 15
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...