The Seed Of Vengeance (Gundam...

Oleh zer0420

Vengeances is a form of reciprocity in which each deed begets another. Each act of Vengeances is a response t... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1 Planted Seed
Chapter 2 Those Who Call For War
Chapter 4 Unhealable Wounds
Chapter 5 End Of The World
Chapter 6 Land Of Confussion
Chapter 7 Memorial
Chapter 8 Blood In The Water
Chapter 9 Return To Battle
Chapter 10 Life Of A Soldier
Chapter 11 The Hidden Truth
Chapter 12 Bitter Hostilely
Chapter 13 Shadows Of War
Chapter 14 The Place of Sin
Chapter 15 Life Remaining and Life Scattered
Chapter 16 Fleeting Dream
Chapter 17 Stella
Chapter 18 World Revealed
Chapter 19 Fallen Angel
Chapter 20 Eve of Chaos
Chapter 21 Thunder In The Dark
Chapter 22 Visible Scars
Chapter 23 Hellfire of Destiny
Chapter 24 Winds Of Change
Chapter 25 Forbearance
Chapter 26 Fractured Mind
Chapter 27 Departure
Chapter 28 The Song of Truth
Chapter 29 To a New World
(Finale) Chapter 30 The Final Power
(Epilogue) To a New Tomorrow

Chapter 3 Stardust Battlefield

1.3K 50 4
Oleh zer0420

No one's POV

As the battle that would take place within the Debris Belt,

Nhazul, Shinn and Lunamaria, along with two other pilots sortie to pursue the enemy mothership.

Lunamaria: My record isn't great in debris field battles.

Nhazul: They would have had to notice us by now. Stay sharp.

Lunamaria: I know! You're starting to sound like Rey! It's throwing me off!

Nhazul: It really doesn't take much.

Lunamaria just looked at Nhazul annoyed, as the four continued forward. Sabre accelerated, maneuvering around the various chunks of debris with comparative ease. Following behind, was the Blast Impulse, ZAKU Warrior, and two GINNs.

However, suddenly, alarms rang in the Sabre's cockpit as Gaia, Chaos and Abyss all emerged from debris, surprising everyone. The Abyss immediately opened fire with its multiphase beam cannon, while the Gaia and Chaos attacked the two GINNs with their beam rifles.

Shinn: What the hell?

Sabre proceeded to evade their attack while the two ZAKUs split off, narrowly avoiding the barrage aimed at them, however one of the GINNs is destroyed by Chaos's Weapon pods.

Lunamaria: Shawn!

Lunamaria's ZAKU Warrior and Blast Impulse proceeded to dodge multiple blasts, before Sabre began returning fire.

Nhazul's thoughts: So this was an ambush... They were hiding out in the scrap.

Nhazul: Scatter and engage them one-on-one!

Sabre proceeded to evade a second barrage from the Abyss. He turned and opened fire with the beam rifle, which the Abyss took on its anti-beam-coated outer shoulder armor.

Auel: You're mine!

Auel spat as he unleashed his machine's two back-mounted linear cannons, four shoulder-mounted cannons, and multiphase beam cannon at the Sabre. Sabre evaded the attack easily, as did Dale's GINN.

However, Dale's return fire was dissipated by the anti-beam coating on the Abyss's heavily-armored outer shoulders, and it retaliated once again with its shoulder-mounted cannons. This time, he wasn't so fortunate, and the barrage obliterated it.

Lunamaria: Dale!

Shinn: Bastards!

Lunamaria: We're down by two already!

Suddenly, the three received a message from the Minerva, ordering them to return and informing them of the enemy attack.

Lunamaria: And the Minerva's under attack?!

Shinm: So this was a damn trap...!

Nhazul: Yeah. But there's no way we all can return like this... Leading them back will make things worse. Shinn! Head back, Luna and I will hold them off!

Shinn: Can you guys take out these two?

Nhazul: We'll be fine! Go! Get back to the Minerva!

Shinn: Right! Right. I'm on my way!

Blast Impulse proceeded to pull back, returning to the Minerva. Seeing this, Abyss attempted to stop it.

Auel: Oh no, you don't!

Attempting to fire at Blast Impulse, Abyss was quickly stopped, by Sabre as it moved into close-quarters and aimed for the Abyss's cockpit with it's shield. Abyss quickly drew it's lance and barely got up in time hitting Sabre's shield before firing his multiphase beam cannon.

Sabre was faster, and avoided the attack. Then he went evasive, ducking Sabre into a massive chunk of destroyed colony. From behind, Chaos attempted to blast Sabre, however it was quickly blocked,

as Sabre spun around and returned fire, using his railguns

The Gaia, meanwhile, pursued Lunamaria's ZAKU Warrior in its quadruped mobile armor mode, running along the floating debris. ZAKU Warrior turned and fired it's Orthros heavy beam cannon, but Gaia avoided the attack easily and slammed into the ZAKU Warrior, sending it flying back into a chunk of debris.

Lunamaria: Ahh...!

Nhazul looked back saw the ZAKU slam into the debris directly behind him. Making a sharp turn, Sabre flew back towards the two of them. Chaos's Weapon pods attempted to fire at it, however preforming a quick barrel roll, Sabre avoided the shots, resulting in them nearly hitting Gaia. Keeping on the pressure, Sabre proceeded to fire it's beam rifle, before kicking Gaia back.

Stella: What the hell is up with you?!

Nhazul looked back at ZAKU Warrior.

Nhazul: You alright, Luna?

Lunamaria: Yeah... Thanks.

Suddenly, Gaia and the Abyss then opened fire on the two, forcing them to dodge their blasts, annoying Nhazul.

Nhazul: We don't have time for this. If we don't deal with these bastards and get back to the Minerva, the ship's finished.

Firing it's beam rifle, both of them scattered and avoided the shots. Chaos attempted to blast Sabre from behind, however ZAKU Warrior defended it, blocking the shot with it's shield. ZAKU Warrior then returned fire with it's missile launcher and shoulder-mounted railgun at Chaos, forcing it to dodge.

Nhazul: Luna, follow my lead!

Lunamaria: Right!

Both Sabre and ZAKU Warrior accelerated forward, catching them by surprise, forcing the three to dodge their strikes. Quickly turning, Sabre fired back it's beam rifle and beam saber, nearly cutting down Abyss, only for it to avoid the strikes, flying behind a piece of debris. Firing it's beam, along with ZAKU Warrior's missiles, the two aimed for Gaia and Chaos.

Caught in the crossfire, neither machine was able to evade the attack entirely, and several missiles slammed into each. Though the missiles did no damage thanks to their Phase-Shift armor, this meant that their batteries took a big hit expending power to defend against the attack.

Stella: This guy... Why can't I hit him?

Gaia returned fire at Sabre, but the shot was blocked by it's shield. As the five of them continued their skirmish, suddenly they all saw multiple flares shot into the air, signaling for a retreat.

Auel: Game over with only two kills.

Sting: Whatever. Stella, Neo is calling us. Time to go back.

Stella: Right.

The three quickly pulled out from the fight and left, leaving Sabre and ZAKU Warrior alone.

Nhazul: ...

(Timeskip)

After the battle on the Debris Belt , Nhazul and Lunamaria had returned back to the Minerva, being informed that their battle with the Mothership, had ended in a draw. Upon their return, Nhazul and Lunamaria met up with Shinn and Rey, and as they entered a hall, they're greeted by Lunamaria's younger sister, Meyrin.

Meyrin: (16 years old) Everyone! You must be exhausted. Are you alright?

Lunamaria: Yeah, we're fine.

Upon meeting up with everyone, Meyrin informed everyone about Athrun Zala, and how he practically saved the ship.

Nhazul: Athrun Zala?

Shinn: Him?

Meyrin: Yeah. But did he really have time change his name though? Think of what he was before.

Lunamaria: Are you serious? Regardless of his past...

As the five walked past a core door, they all noticed Athrun in the lounge area sitting, as Meyrin covered her mouth, hiding behind Nhazul.

Nhazul: Speak of the Devil.

Shinn just scoffed at the sight of Athrun, as Lunamaria spoke up, walking up to him.

Lunamaria: Well... We were just talking about you, Athrun Zala. Hard to believe, but it figures. I'm honored to have chance to meet such a legendary Axce in the least expected places.

(A/N) Aged him up

Athrun: (20 years old) I'm not anything like that. I'm just Alex...

Lunamaria: So you no longer have to pilot a Mobile suit?

Athrun just glanced at Lunamaria, as Shinn spoke up.

Shinn: Stop it, Lunamaria. Who cares about anyone living in Orb? They have no idea about what really goes on.

Shinn just started walking away, as Athrun looked at him.

Rey: Excuse me.

As Rey was the next to leave, Nhazul and Meyrin remained, as Lunamaria continued to speak.

Lunamaria: But I hear you saved the ship. For that, I thank you. As Lunamaria and Meyrin left, Nhazul just stared at Athrun, as he did the same, before Nhazul left as well, leaving Athrun alone.

Athrun: ...

Elsewhere, Nhazul had returned to his room, and made his way to his deck, picking up a picture frame. Looking at it, it was a scorched picture of both his parents,

along with another picture of his little sister Lillie and older brother Zane.

Nhazul: ...

Looking at the picture, tears started stream down his face, as he fell to his knees, crying to himself. Meanwhile at a different space area, there was an unprecedented situation. The remains of Junius Seven have moved out of a stable orbit and have begun to descend toward Earth.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.3K 8 23
2.2K 58 15
What happens when you're kidnapped and on board that took everything you loved from you? What if it's the same ship that was the cause of your parent...
46.1K 4.7K 15
Behind the angelic appearance and the admirable action of a man, lies the dark side-the greedy side that can have a disastrous effect. Such proverbia...
1.2K 255 25
There is a thin line between justice and revenge..