Saiki k x m!reader oneshot

Door Alex_lovesU23

⚠️ disclaimer⚠️ : i do not speak well english i grew up speaking another language. and i mostly write fluff... Meer

New Friend <3
social battery charger.
delicious crepes
EW!! BUGS!!!
EW BUGS!!!! pt.2
amor por la primera ves
library buddies <3
the odd freinds
odd freinds pt.2
sercret freind???
Gays and gals
Not social
Gaming📱
Just loved
valentines murderers.
Fiance thingy
2 k special ig- kinda late
Hmmm.........................................🫶
"You need sleep, not monsters!!"

New Freind <3 pt.2

745 20 30
Door Alex_lovesU23

Y/n POV:
Once Teruhashi left i was able to focus on myself. This class seemed pretty laid back but whatever. It was boring most of the time but thats because half of this was taught to me by my mom, like algebra and finances stuff.

My mom had me live by myself since i was ten because mainly i was a mistake but she called me her beautiful mistake. She doesn't regret giving birth to me but i came all of a sudden, and her boyfreind at the time was an asshole. But also because her job requirements were traveling to places a lot, so from time to time she checks up on me.

We are more like freinds then mother and son. But thats beside the point.

I fell asleep... in class.

Not like the teacher cared.

Finally lunch came the guy with butt chin came to me.

"Hey new buddy wanna have lunch with us?" He asked me, while us was the cute strawberry, the chuunibyou, the nerd and him.

"Nah i have to check up on a project i already have going for art, maybe another time." I said while trying to escape.
"How come aren't you new?"
"I was here yesterday but they wanted me to choose what classes I'd want to have and  and spent the rest of the school day helping around in the art room." I said kinda nervous he wouldn't let me go.
Then i noticed that strawberry left them. I would too if i had the chance.
"Oh alright!" He kinda yelled

I didn't go to the art room, i went to the rooftop. I have an intimidating face but my mom has a soft face we are quite the opposite. And many people were gonna but didn't come up to me. And i thank you because i don't want to have more freinds right know, or the rest of my life.

I went out to the rooftop and foind the strawberry eating lunch there. "Hey can i sit next to you? Im not doing much just sitting and eating" i asked him just incase he didn't want company.

Sure.
"Aight thanks" i said as i was sitting next to the cute boy with a resting bxtch face. I just notice he had a resting bxtch face. adorable.

I again brought 2 coffee jellies. I silently janded one to the strawberry, whose  name i keep forgetting. It doesn't matter to me. Cute strawberry it is. I started listening to music and began eating the nice meal i cooked for myself earlier this morning. I knew my mom would later come by since one of her next jobs is in town, she would be staying for 3 weeks max. And i have that much time to come out to her.
Life suck sometimes.

Strawberry was in peace until the bell rang which was funny to watch his face become sour at the soubd of the bell.

My second art class was right after lunch and apparently with strawberry. Nedou or butt chin guy wasn't in here same with chuunibyou guy who i also forgot his name. Eh who cares.

I got partnered with strawberry on a sketch project. He tried drawing my face approximately 20 times in the span of 45 min. Surprisingly he still had time for finishing a  sketch. I only sketched a few times to get different angles. He is fun to sketch. Since he lives near me I'll probaly bribe him or something later next week to sketch him.

Once we finished sketching we saved the drawings to make a water color drawing for grading and if you wanted it could go in a school wide competition, for next month.

School was over and i was really tired, so many people crowded the school at the end, so you just waited a bit so it wasn't as crowded.

I walked home with the bunch of idiots who i unwillingly followed since they would leave me alone. Atleast i was with strawberry.

The idiots left and it was me and strawberry."hey is it ok if i invite you over sometime? You're really someone interesting and I'd like to more drawing of you.?"
Yeah why not.
"Thanks uhh saiki right?"
Yes.
"Alright"

As we walked in silence, the breeze felt nice since

I went in to my home, took my shoes of, and put my bag away. Went and made dinner, it was just a simple dinner you learned in another country your mom took you to before leaving you to your own in japan. Fried chicken with beans, rice and a tortilla.(i'm from Honduras in central america, this si one of our meals that we have). Just as i finished she came in.

"Hey kiddo, how are you!?! Are you ok!?! I got an email that you in a fight, did you win!?!" And yelling came in my mom, and hugging me.
Yup thats my mom, she doesn't care what i do for the most as long as its legal i guess.

"Yeah im ok not many injuries and the kids where assholes anyway, they tried to be and ass of a boyfreind with my freind."

"Serves them right! What did you make for dinner I'm starving"
"Fried chicken with beans, rice and tortilla. I also made the tortilla from scratch since the onces in the store suck."

"You became such a nice young kid, what did i do to deserve you as my child!?!" She said as i handed her a plate and a fork since it wasn't a japanese dish.

"You gave me my space and understood me" i reassured her.

My mom is actually a teen mom, but it was because the condom broke, but it wasn't that bad since she had her carreer already set and she was homeschool the next school year.

"Tell me the tea in dying to hear some tea fron you!"

I chuckled and told her every piece of gossip i heard from since the last time we talked.

The next day i woke up in a rush. And on they way out i saw my mom also in a rush because she had emails to chack and meet with the company that wanted to colaborate.

"Wanna take a ride, i have some time and your late"

"Yes please!" I said almost begging.
When i got out i saw nendou and kaidou arguing over if kaidou said he would get ramen later or not. And strawberry was elaving them.
"Hey kid I'll be late today so incase you'd wait for me don't."

"Aight see ya Anne" i said, my mom doesn't mind if i call her by her name.

I walked up to strawberry and said a small greeting which he responded with
Hello.

Cold but its what he does.

After a boring lesson in class which i slept through, teruhashi was at my desk again.

"Hey y/n are you free this afternoon?"

What?...
"Girly tf you just called me? Cuz i know i haven't let you call my by my given name."

3rd pov:
Teruhashi was taken a aback by what y/n had just said. It is unusual for somone to not be gawking at her, but y/n wasn't as interested in girls as he was in boys.

"Oh well im sorry"
"And no im not free after school i have a club to attend."

Later during lunch y/n and saiki had just escaped the idiots and teruhashi. The same thing as the day begore happened, y/n brough a second coffee jelly and offered it to saiki. But this time he also offered and ear bud to saiki so he could listen as well.
"Hope you like punk rock"
It doesn't matter to me.

" aight"

Right after lunch y/n invited saiki to stay for a dessert y/n is trying to learn.
Ofcourse saiki couldn't ignore free sweets.

"So... how does is taste, any flaws?"
Do you want the truth. Y/n and saiki spoke in the school kitchen. There weren't many people there but some kids who knew saiki were surprised the new kid convinced him of hanging out outside of school gours at all, since his freinds alway drag him around.

"Yes please" y/n almost begged but he was just eager for improvements he could make.

Im not nice by the way.
"Idc"
The crepes have a little too much sugar hence it makes it too sweet with bananas, and strawberries that were sauteed with lemon soda, and sugar. It needs more of a balance, i suggest doing half of each kind of fruit sauteed and the other half just choped up, which could make a balance and not too sweet with the acual crepe having a little less sugar.

these were the things a professional chef would say, to a cook/ baker, saiki still really loved his baking.

"Thank you strawberry" y/n said as he wrote down the flaws and what he could do better.

And you need to remember my name, its saiki

"I'll try, strawberry"

Saiki deadpanned at the use of strawberry when he was referenced, but at least he got the sweets. He could've said more on how good  ut that wouldn't be something saiki would do right?...

The other students were shocked to hear saiku speak so much since he is always reserved. But they still minded their business since they didn't really care about his personal life.
To this saiki was ok with.

" hey saiki"

Yeah.

" would you like to come over some time later this weekend or next week for coffee jelly, i made too much."
While this wasn't a lie it was mainly to lure saiki so y/n could draw him, saiki's features where interesting to draw.

While yes saiki didn't want to go, coffee jelly is coffee jelly. not only that but the psychic was curious of how the h/c boy lived with how much he sleeps in class. Either way the all knowing psychic still  wanted more of y/n's cooking.

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆..⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.

author here telling you that if you could please correct me on my grammar. and anything that i messed up.

this is an au that i have been interested in writing about, tell me if i should continue it.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

385K 13.7K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
Smoke Door Noru

Fanfictie

2.3K 69 6
Kokichi has a nicotine addiction. What will happen? How can it affect his life? Will it have a negative impact on the relationship with his boyfriend...
57.6K 1.3K 26
After his house burned down, Y/N and his dad moved back to their old town to live with their uncle. His life will change drastically when he meets hi...
1.1M 40.8K 164
Requested 🌸 Lalisa Manoban x Female Reader Imagines 💖 Message me if you have any requests 💗 Highest rankings: ♡ #1 in blackpinkimagines ♡ ♡ #1 in...