Sonic and Third Sparda's Worl...

By MarioCruz23

(This story is after the Third Sparda of Fairy Tail in Chapter 29.5 and The Son of Mavis. Part of the Third S... More

Prolouge: Returning Home...or not!
Chapter 1: Arrived in Unknown World! An Unaware Crisis Begins!
Chapter 2: Welcome to Apotos, Windmill Isle!
Chapter 3: Off to Spagonia! A Rescue Mission in Mazuri Begins!
Chapter 4: Return to Mazuri! A Planet Puzzle Quest Continues!
Chapter 5: Quick Visit in Holoska! Sonic's Determination, Y/n's Resolve!
Chapter 6: A Night Stroll in Spagonia! One Problem after Another!
Chapter 8: Daylight Troubles in Chun-nan and Spagonia!
Chapter 9: Arctic Rumble at Holoska! Onwards to New Continent!
Chapter 10: Troubles in Empire City! Desert Rumble in Shamar!
Chapter 11: Tropical Rumble in Adabat!
Chapter 12: Chip's Memories Awakened! Onwards to Final Temple!
Chapter 13: Blast through Eggmanland! A Showdown with Eggman!
Chapter 14: The Final Battle Begins! A Miraculous Duo Awaken!
Final Chapter: Aftermath! Connections with Our Hearts, Always!

Chapter 7: A Troubled Night in Chun-nan! Battle against Corrupted Phoenix!

235 4 0
By MarioCruz23

3rd POV:

Sonic and Y/n are riding off with Tails' new and improved Tornado-2 along with Chip on Latias and Latios in the sky.

Sonic: Nice job Tails, your Tornado-2 works great!

Y/n: Yeah no doubt about that!

Tails: Thank you, guys!

Y/n: Before we go to Chun-nan, we should probably go back to Apotos and Mazuri quickly. The villagers were being affected by some dark aura from Dark Gaia, we should do what we did before in Spagonia.

Tails: Oh that's right! We should make some quick stops along the way.

Sonic: Good call! Let's go save them!

Before Sonic and his friends were about to head to their new destination of another Temple of Gaia at Chun-nan, they must head back to Apotos and Mazuri at night.

Based on what happened in Spagonia during nighttime, the villagers are acting crazy as if they aren't themselves. Thanks to Chip, he was taking a picture of them which resulted in the Dark Gaia Minions having popped out inside of them. Sonic and Y/n have cleared out those monsters from harming the villagers again. They were pleased to see that Sonic and Y/n saved them from the Dark Gaia's minions.

While they have cleared the Dark Gaia's minions, the villagers were grateful for Y/n and Sonic. To their surprise, the villagers weren't afraid of Sonic's Werehog form, they saw the goodness of Sonic. Sonic looked at Y/n and gave him a smile and a thumbs-up. After they finished in Apotos and Mazuri, they returned to the sky and set off to their destination at Chun-nan.

(Chun-nan Hub Night)

They have landed and arrived on Chun-nan at night, they see some lanterns lighting up and a waterfall nearby. They were awed at the village in this continent.

Soinc: Wow this place is amazing and peaceful!

Y/n: No kidding. I can totally see the resemblance here and China in my world.

Tails: Well I'll wait over here if you need me, you two.

Sonic: Sure Tails.

Y/n has taken a few pictures around this area for his mementos of his adventures to show his team and Fairy Tail. They see an old lady walking toward them to welcome them however, Y/n noticed her eyes were troubled.

Lin: Hello young ones, my name is Lin! Welcome to Chun-nan! *sad* I only regret that I am not able to give you all a proper welcome.

They were confused by Lin's response

Sonic: Is there something wrong?

Lin: Well, you see, the village's most sacred treasure is missing.

Sonic and Y/n: A sacred treasure?

Lin: The village elder went in search of it and has not returned. We would go search for him, but monsters lurk outside the village.

Sonic: Don't worry, we'll find your elder!

Y/n: Right, we'll take care of it.

Lin: Y-You would do that? Oh, fortune has indeed smiled upon us! Oh ho, heavens me, I'm getting misty eyes of joy!

Sonic: And while we're at it we could find the temple as well.

Y/n: Yep! That's part of our job to save others in need.

Lin: Please, you must head to the Entrance Stage at once.

Y/n: Yeah but before we do that, what's the treasure?

Lin: It's a good luck charm that passes down for ages. We credit it with having kept our humble village safe from disaster. On the day the planet split apart though, it rolled away and got lost. Well no matter, Please find the elder! And give Wang that you two have my permission to enter.

Sonic and Y/n: We're on it!

Sonic and Y/n rushed and headed to the Chun-nan's Entrance Stage, to find the elder and the temple. They met with a man named Wang as Lin mentioned, he's been strict about not letting anyone enter.

Wang: You can't come through here! Out of the question! Too dangerous! You cannot pass without Lin's permission!

Sonic: It’s alright, we got her permission to go in and find the elder.

Wang: What? Lin has asked you two, to help search for the elder? M-my apologies!

Y/n: Hey don’t sweat it. You were making sure your people stayed safe from harm, I'd say that's the right call.

Wang: Ah yes, you're right! I appreciate your kind words, young man! The Entrance Stage is through here. You can't miss it. Are you two ready?

Sonic and Y/n: We will!

Wang: By all means! Best of luck! Please find the elder. We're counting on you two.

Wang has let Sonic and Y/n pass to the Entrance Stage, to find the elder and the sacred treasure. They entered the Entrance Stage, went to the big building where the stage is, and entered.

(Dragon Road Night theme)

They arrived on the stage, started searching for the elder, and readied themselves against the Dark Gaia's minions ahead.

There were number of monsters, even flower-like creatures, blocking their way of the road.

Sonic: Let’s get 'em! Wraahh!!!

Sonic charges in first as he makes some spiral screw attacks, knocking them to the water.

Y/n: Let’s go, King Cerberus!

Y/n equipped with his King Cerberus, he mixed kicks, and punches and twirled his ice nunchaku. He finished them by slamming his nunchaku to the ground, made ice pillars surrounding him, and shattered them to pieces.

Sonic: Not bad, let's hurry!

Y/n: Right!

Sonic and Y/n continue running through the road. They stumbled across a gate, there was a lever nearby, Sonic pulled the lever, the gate opened, and proceeded through the road. They can see another road from a distance, and see a pole nearby.

Y/n: So, how do we get across there?

Sonic: I know how, watch me.

Sonic pulled the pole closer to him and released it, launched himself, and landed safely on the other side.

Sonic: Come on!

Y/n: You got it!

Y/n went the same thing as Sonic did and made it across. As they continued to run on the road, they stumbled across more monsters.

Y/n: Hmph those guys don't give up huh? *smirk* I ain't stopping and doing what we do best.

Sonic: *smirk* Heh you're right about that! Let's take 'em!

Sonic and Y/n start to synchronize and fight those monsters together. Sonic made some punch combos, followed by Y/n’s martial arts learned from his parents. As they down to the last monster, Sonic and Y/n finished it with their last punch.

Sonic: Not bad Y/n! Where do you learn to fight without those weapons?

Y/n: *smile* I learned it from my parents and we still got it. Let’s keep moving.

They continue to proceed through the road. They see platforms that are far away from them. They see a flying creature nearby.

Sonic: I got it!

Sonic jumps and hangs on the creature, swinging back and forth for his momentum to other flying monsters. Y/n went to follow Sonic's lead and they made it.

As they made it, a big monster with a club came out of the ground. Sonic and Y/n are in their battle stance.

Sonic: Here it comes! Get ready!

As the big monster was about to slam the ground with a club, Y/n got in front and prepared his stance.

Y/n: Royal Guard!

Y/n used his royal block ability to block his attack at the right time. Y/n uses his Crimson Rebellion to slash the big monster's arms and legs.

Sonic: Y/n, boost me up!

Y/n: On it!

Y/n forms his arms into a U-shaped, Sonic runs and jumps into his hands, he tossed Sonic up where the monster's face is and threw his big punch. The big monster is defeated.

Y/n: Great job Sonic.

Sonic: Yeah you too.

Sonic and Y/n gave a high five, they saw a goal ring and made it.

As they have made it, they can see a temple nearby and the unconscious elder.

Sonic: Oh no, the elder!

Y/n: Let’s hurry!

They jumped across and landed on the ground. As they were about to check up on the elder, a large bird with fire flew around the area, landed, and stood in front of them. Sonic is ready to fight and Y/n is equipped with his Oathkeeper Keyblade.

Y/n: 'It looks the same where I'm from but different appearance.' It’s a real-life phoenix. Could it be a treasure that Lin was talking about?

Sonic: You're right Y/n. It was a good luck charm that protects the village but it turned into evil!

(Boss Battle Night theme)

Y/n: I sensed Dark Gaia's powers coming from that phoenix. We have to find a way to help it.

Sonic: We have to knock some senses to it.

Y/n: Here it comes now.

They see the phoenix preparing to attack them, it sends out its dark fire feathers at them. They dodged it quickly and Sonic realized one thing.

Sonic: Wait, the elder! Where is he?!

Y/n: Don't worry, look.

Sonic looked to see where Y/n pointed out, he saw Latios and Latias are protecting the elder from a distance.

Y/n: Come on, let’s focus on the phoenix.

Sonic: Alright! Look out!

The phoenix stomped and made a dark fire wave and they dodged it. That meant to distract them, the phoenix had kicked Y/n to the building.

Sonic: Y/n!!!

The phoenix assumes Y/n is weak. But they sensed a presence where Y/n is. To Sonic's surprise, Y/n has transformed into something that he has never seen before. He's transformed into his Devil Knight Trigger, he still has his Oathkeeper and formed his wings.

Y/n made an energy wave slash at the phoenix as payback. Y/n flies where Sonic is.

Sonic: You alright?! That's your form?!

Y/n: Yep, I'm still here. My new form.

Sonic: Y/n distract the phoenix and I'll use the water jars to weaken it.

Y/n: Right!

The phoenix is concentrated on Y/n while Sonic climbs the pillar, grabs the water jar, and waits for the opportunity. The phoenix shoots out its dark fire feathers again and Y/n dodges it. The phoenix stomped the ground, making a fire wave again and Y/n dodges it again.

Y/n: Now Sonic!

Sonic: Got it!

Sonic throws a water jar at the phoenix, those flames around the phoenix are gone, and it lands on the ground which is a perfect opportunity to attack. Y/n goes in and he made a 7 hit combo and finished with a powerful thrust.

Y/n: Go for it Sonic!

Sonic: Let’s do this!

Sonic rushes in and punches the Phoenix extends his other hand, and kicks it. He goes down and uppercuts it and extends his arms once more, grabbing the head.

Sonic: Wrrrrraaahh!

Sonic pulls its head picking the Phoenix up and slamming it into the ground finishing the Phoenix.

Y/n: Now that's what we call a slam dunk!

Sonic: Ahhwoooo!!!

The phoenix is down and unconscious.

(Boss Battle Night ended)

Latios and Latias gracefully used their psychic ability to put the elder gently down. Y/n reverted to his normal state. Sonic and Y/n went to where the elder is.

Sonic: You all right?

Elder: Y-yes thank you.

Y/n: We're glad that you're okay. Everyone in the village is worried about you. We came to find you on their behalf.

Elder: Ah yes thank you, both of you.

Chip came out of Sonic's hair, saw, and went where the ball of the dragon sphere is. As Chip picks it up and their surprised reactions, the sphere glows brightly.

Chip: Whoa, wha!

As the sphere glows, an ancient gate of the temple has opened.

Chip: Hey, does that mean–?

Y/n: Only one way to find out.

Sonic: Yeah let's go!

Sonic, Chip, and Y/n went to the placeholder of the emerald. Sonic puts the emerald in the hole, restoring the energy of Chaos Emeralds in red color and restoring another piece of the planet.

(Chun-nan Hub Night)

As they made it out of the temple, they saw the Phoenix that they faced before but this time, it was all back to normal. Chip, Latios, and Latias are flying over where the Phoenix is, Latias is very excited and relieved to see it's returned to normal.

Sonic and Y/n were about to fight it again. But Y/n noticed that it was not on a rampage anymore, so he took some pictures and recorded a video.

Y/n: Wait a second. Does that mean, the phoenix is back to normal now?

Elder: You're correct young man. The moment the temple lit up, the beast woke up. It appears he's come back to his senses.

Sonic realized that the elder and Y/n were right, the phoenix is coated with Dark Gaia's powers.

Sonic: I see. I'll bet your job is to guard the Chaos Emerald temple. You must've gone berserk when the emerald lost its power.

The phoenix roars pleased Sonic and Y/n’s deed that made the phoenix freed from control.

Y/n: So the emeralds are connected. Good thing we saved it on time.

Chip: Well, I'm glad that you're back. Want some chocolate?

Chip offers the phoenix some chocolate and the phoenix happily accepts and starts to fly away.

Everyone: So long!/Tias!/Tios!

The Phoenix flies around the area and goes back to the mountain where it guards the temple. Y/n secretly thought about what Dante said about those weird creatures and smiled.

Y/n: 'So that's what Dante said… learning and understanding about those weird creatures, I get it. But at least, it wasn’t a demon where I'm from, that's for sure.'

Sonic: We should get going too.

Y/n: Yeah. It was nice knowing you.

Elder: Thank you both so much. I won't forget this. You're welcome here anytime.

Everyone: See you later!

As they waved goodbye, they went off to go back to Spagonia to tell the professor about their progress.

(Chun-nan Hub Night ended)

Meanwhile in Eggman's lab…

Eggman is monitoring the progress of his plan to construct his theme park. Orbot appeared and brought him a sandwich.

Orbot: Your dinner, Doctor.

Eggman: Thank you.

Eggman takes his sandwich and eats it.

Eggman: What's the progress on the Dark Gaia- powered Eggman Land construction system?

Orbot: Current status is... 27 percent complete. Progress is significantly behind the projected timetable. Presumed cause of delay... is Dark Gaia's dispersion across the globe.

Eggman: Oh, of all the lazy... Here I go to the trouble of waking that Dark Gaia thing up, and it causes me nothing but delays!

Orbot: Dark Gaia has yet to reach maturity within the planet's core. Ergo, it was still incomplete at the time of its awakening. Ergo, it was unable to sustain its own weight upon its release. Ergo, it is scattered around the world.

Eggman: I don't want to hear about its weight issues! So what if I gave it a bit of a sudden awakening!? This is unacceptable!

Orbot: Ergo, this is the repercussion of your hasty actions.

Eggman: What was that?! I'm having a bad enough day as it is... First, that professor runs off with the Gaia Manuscripts, and now the planet's coming back together!

Orbot: That Doctor, is the result of the power of the Chaos Emeralds, which you discarded along with Sonic. Ergo, another repercussion of your hasty actions.

Eggman: Q-quiet, you junk heap! That was, uh, all part of my plan! Part of the big picture! Where's the fun in having my plans succeed without any challenge?

Orbot looks at Eggman weirdly.

Eggman: Ahem! A-anyway, what's the status of the remaining Temples of Gaia?

Orbot: Eggman forces have currently secured all locations. Defensive preparations are nearly complete.

Eggman: That'll take care of Sonic and his friends for now, which leaves the problem of Dark Gaia. It'd be difficult to collect every piece scattered all across the world. Hmm… but what perplexes me is that white-hair boy allied with that insolent hedgehog, his powers are quite intriguing and not recognized by my data.

Orbot: That Doctor leads to the unknown answer. It might be possible that a strange anomaly we detect during the sudden wake-up call of Dark Gaia. Ergo, that answer is a possibility. Ergo, he and Sonic have something in common, they found a way to defeat you, they synchronize together, they find a way to wisecrack a joke…

Eggman is getting angry when Orbot mentions Sonic and Y/n are the same.

Eggman: Rrgh! Enough! You have to remind me of Sonic, and now you go on to compare and mention that white-haired brat! That irritated me! I must find a way to crush them.

Orbot: Searching conventional wisdom banks for topical advice... "The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." "Slow and steady wins the race." "Nobody likes a whiner."

Eggman: Hmm, isn't there a more efficient way? Some way to, oh, I don't know... gather them all up at once? Wait, that's it! Of course! Eeh hee hee hee. With this... This! All of my plans will be realized! Orbot, try gathering all of that white-hair brat's combat data in secret!

Orbot: Yes Doctor.

Eggman: Hee hee hee Get ready Sonic and Y/n, for your doom. Ha ha ha ha!!

Eggman has already started to make a new plan to defeat the arch-nemesis and the newcomer.

Sonic and his friends arrived in Chun-nan and started to investigate. They stumbled upon the phoenix who had been corrupted, and they succeeded and rescued the elder. Sonic and his friends have managed to restore the Chaos Emeralds' power and planet back in place. They see the phoenix is in its normal state. But they haven't seen the last of Eggman, he has come up with some devious plans to progress faster in his theme park and collect data on Y/n.

To be continued in the next chapter…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

800 26 11
When Sonic gets a phone call, the gang takes a trip to sonic's place of birth Christmas Island, The gang soon finds out the horrific past that shaped...
2.6K 166 19
(only on Wattpad) Hey I just wanted to say that this was my first ever book which means it has a very special place in my heart, it may not be the be...
1.1K 34 32
(Sonic Boom version because it's my favorite out of all of them. Plus, I wanted to see how it goes). 6 months had passed ever since the events of "So...
502K 7.3K 91
Y/n L/n Wakes up on a beach without no memory as to what happened to him or how he got there. He hold a mysterious emerald like crystal on his hand a...