Only Love Can Hurt Like This...

由 SecondsOfReading

Willow fell in love with the bad boy when she was 16 years old- married him when she was 18- and became a wid... 更多

The start
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight (18+)
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten

Chapter Eleven

959 63 14
由 SecondsOfReading

"I guess I'm just a sucker for a pretty face."

Willow had a very different experience to finding out she was pregnant than she imagined she would.

Instead of feeling joy, she felt fear.

She's afraid of being a mom. Afraid of having to take care of another being, keep something alive, when this past year she's barely survived herself. She's afraid that at some point, the babies father is going to up and leave, because let's be honest with ourselves, that's just the blonde bikers nature.

Or worse, he wont leave, he'll die. Just like the man that used to hold her the way he does now.

Willow is so, very, afraid.

She stays up at night, watching the ceiling fan go around and around as her mind conjures up scenario after scenario. She doesn't have to be asleep for her nightmares to haunt her. Yet, when all that fear and panic starts to drown her, arms incircle her waist, pulling her from the depths of her mind, and back into the preset. A warm chest to lay her head on, a soothing heartbeat to listen to, and lips on the top of her head, telling her everything is going to be okay. Because despite how terrified she is, Jax teller is the exact opposite.

The Teller boy is ecstatic. He's proudly showed off that small ultrasound scan to everyone he comes into contact with. He's already talked baby names, bought baby books, and looked into miniature Harley's. Willow shut that last one down quick, but Jax just kissed her and walked away with a smirk, his swagger even more pronounced since hearing the news of impending fatherhood.

Everyone was very happy for the two, but none as happy as Gemma. The woman was afraid she was never going to be a grandma. Actually, her biggest fear was that the mother of her grandchild was going to be some crow eater, or worse, her sons ex wife. But the moment she saw the scan and her sons arm wrapped around the young woman's waist, all her fears evaporated.

Willow was a strong woman, maybe not in stature, but in personality. She could handle this life with grace. She never put her foot in where it didn't belong, something these other old ladies could learn a thing or two about. She let the club be the club while her husband was alive, and didn't mind any business to it.

Though, Gemma knew is would be different now for Willow then when she was with Nathan. Jax isn't just any member of the club, he's the heir to the thrown. But the experienced mother doesn't think too much of the thought, she'd do something about it when the moment comes for it to be done.

Jax's excitement helped quell some of Willows fear, and as the weeks passed, that fear slowly started to pass too.

It's hard not to be excited for something when everyone else around you is.

At 14 weeks pregnant now, a bump is present on the young woman's abdomen. Willow has always been petite, which plays at a disadvantage when being pregnant apparently.

"Ugh." Willow grumbles, trying, and failing, to squeeze herself into a pair of jeans.

Jax walks into his bedroom with furrowed brows, watching as the brunette tries to jump around into far too tight pants, "Uh, Darlin'?" Jax makes his presence known, but the girl doesn't stop struggling with her pants, "I don't think those are gonna fit."

"These are my biggest pair of pants, Jax! If they don't fit I don't have pants to wear." Willow huffs, frowning as she gives up.

Jax smiles softly, amusement clear in his gaze as he approaches, "Looks like you're gonna have to get some new pants then."

"I don't want new pants." She pouts, "I want these pants."

"But these pants don't want you." Jax jokes, earning a slap to the chest, "Alright, hey, no hitting."

"It's too early for me to have to buy new clothes Jax. I'm barley into my second trimester." Willow runs a hand through her long hair, closing her eyes because she knows he's right and hates it. Everything is moving so fast it seems.

Jax Lena's forward to kiss her forehead, lips quirking when he feels her nuzzle further into his warmth, "That sundress you wore the other day is in the back of the closet. Put it on and we'll go shopping."

"Both of us?" Willow leans back to look at his face.

Jax smirks down at her, kissing her lips quickly and patting her hip as he walks by, "That is what I said, baby."

Willow watches as he swaggers out of the room again, rolling her eyes fondly as she goes to find the dress he said was in the back of his closet. Her heart already feeling a little lighter than before.

———

One thing that surprises Willow is how much Jax seems to love shopping. He's like a kid in a candy store.

She thought the blonde biker would be his usual macho self and play into the masculine stereotype of hating shopping, only giving grunts to things when she asks his opinion, and complain ten thousand times.

Instead, she's the one that's complained ten thousand times. Because Jax teller apparently loves shopping. Willow briefly thinks he might have spent too much time with his mother growing up, but if that's the case, it's too late to dwell on, and doesn't help the predicament she's in now.

"Jax, seriously, I don't want to try anything else on. I have plenty of clothes in the yes pile now." And it's true, she had actually far too many  clothes in the yes pile. She was just going to buy a few items to tie her over until she had to buy actual maternity clothes. But Jax just kept putting items into the basket and now she's been trying on items for the past 30 minutes. She's tired and hungry, which is not a good combination for a hormonal pregnant woman.

Jax doesn't relent to her pouting however, handing over the timber in his hands, "Just a few more items."

Willow knows she won't win the fight, even though she should since she is caring his child inside of her. But she's never won an argument against Jackson, and she doubts her being pregnant with his first born is going to help change that. Stalking off back to the dressing room, she swiftly changes into the last few items she has, and damn it if they don't look as cute as the ones he picked out for her before.

She thinks she hate him a little for being so good at this whole thing.

When she leaves the dressing room, Jax is no where to be found, and she's just about to resort to calling an Uber home, when he hears his brilliant laugh.

She tracks the sound to the kid section, where Jax is talking to, what Willow hopes is a single mother, considering how she's practically undressing the blonde biker with her eyes, and the woman's little girl.

The little girl is stomping her feet with a wide smile on her face as she beckons Jax to look, "See! They light pink!"

"Now aren't those just the coolest." Jax squats so he's the same level as her, and the softness of his voice makes Willow practically melt, "Maybe I should get some of those."

"Yeah!" The little girl agrees as if that's the greatest idea she's ever heard.

Willow makes her presence known to the three, clearing her throat softly and handing the clothing items over to Jax, and pointedly avoiding the scathing looks from the mother, "I'm getting a bit hungry for lunch, so thought we'd better wrap up her soon?"

"Yeah," Jax smiles at her as he straightens back up, placing her things in the basket and smiling back at the little girl, "I really like your shoes, thanks for showing them to me."

The little girl beams again, waving ecstatically as Jax leads Willow towards the register, not paying any attention to the girls mother, "You want anything in particular?"

Willow shakes her head, deep in thought as their items begin to be scanned. The blonde biker continues to surprise her. She's not sure if that's a good thing or not. She also doesn't put up much of a fuss about Jax paying. It's not like he would let her anyway.

"You were really good with that little girl." Willow breaks the silence again when they're in his truck, one of his hands on her thigh.

"I guess I'm just a sucker for a pretty face." Jax briefly looks to her as he joke, eyebrow raised, signature smirk on his lips, "You sound surprised."

"I am." Willow admits, "Didn't think you'd know much about kids, let alone be good with them."

And she doesn't mean it in a harsh way. She knows most of the members of the club has kids. She also know those members don't get father of the year awards. Most of them aren't even on speaking terms with their off spring.

"Opie's got some kids." He shrugs like it's not a big deal.

Willow nods, because she knew that too, she just didn't think Jax actually spent time with them. The topic becomes too heavy for Willows liking, so she chooses to bring it back to a joyful manner, "So, if we have a little girl, are you going to buy matching light up shoes?"

"You think it's a girl?"

She shrugs, "Maybe. It is a 50/50 shot, Teller."

Jax smirks, moving his hand from her thigh to her small bump, "Nah, that's all boy in there."

The pride in his voice makes Willow hope he's right, and little flashes of a blonde haired, blue eyed toddler fill her head. She just knows this baby will look just like their father. She has no doubt the Teller genes are stronger then whiskey.

"And the light up shoes?" She asks again, her hand going over his on her stomach. Their fingers interlocking.

Jax briefly brings her hand to his lips, leaving a soft kiss on her skin, before placing them back onto her bump, looking over at her with a mega white smile, "I'll even get you a pair."

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

19.1K 519 26
The newly single Jax Teller has gotten very acquainted with Charming's newest resident. His life seems simple until he's completely derailed by the h...
121K 2.6K 40
Nikole Morgan was born and raised in Charming, CA. She was far from your typical girl. Preferring to much rather get rough with the boys, ride motorc...
877K 16.2K 44
I freeze at the sound of the all to familiar woman's voice, a voice I haven't heard in twelve years. I swallow and shake my head, gathering my though...
81.3K 2.4K 16
When people say that they would do anything to protect their children, it's true, and nobody knows that feeling more that Willowdean Sterling. She's...