I'll stay Michael x female R...

By CrystalRiver787

You have to move away from your family friends everyone you knew to a different place you are only 16 and yet... More

2
3
4
5

1

30 1 0
By CrystalRiver787

"we promise you kid nothing is gonna happen to you not again." I looked at the woman not believing her "listen until we can get another arrangement set up you're gonna be staying with this family's. They're a great family and nothing should happen to you while you're there." she turned my head slightly so I would look at her, but I just pulled down my long sleeves as I grab my bags "y/n listen to me kid." she got down on one of her knees "once we get this all settled we'll try to find you a home one that you'll be safe in. You can come back if you choose to that is your choice, but we have to send you away it's for your own protection." I just looked away from her as I put my hood up covering my face as I walked away from her as I got on the plane.

I sat down in my seat putting my bag above me as I looked out the window "hey kid I'll be the one transporting you there," I turned my head slightly to look at the man as he sat down "are you excited to be moving to UK?" he tried to make conversation with me but I wouldn't budge "still not saying anything huh?" he just shook his head as he patted my shoulder a little "listen kid everything's gonna work out I promise. We're not gonna let your parents touch you again their bad people. You understand that right?" he gave me a sympathetic look as I bet my bottom lip. I looked away from him as he let out a heavy sigh he looked forward moving his hand for my shoulder "I understand that this is a little troublesome for you. I mean moving away from your friends the people you trust-" I only scarfed "who said they were my friends." I glanced at him through the corner of my eye "you know toxic didn't care low life self-centered bitches. Why should I care about them?" he looks a little bit shocked but I just looked away from him looking outside the window again as the plane finally took off.

He try to make conversation with me throughout the plane ride but I wouldn't respond to him anymore once we were in the middle of the flight he finally shut up' and stop trying to talk to me which was pleasant. I always like the silence sure it makes me feel alone like no one's there, but at the same time that's a good thing it means I'm safer not being around anyone I won't have to worry about getting a new bruise on me, or a new cut, or my life being threatened so it was nice.

At some point in the flight I fell asleep I was a light sleeper so I would always joke awake a little bit when the guy moved, but hey there's nothing I can do about that I just sat there trying to get some sleep to make this plane ride go faster.

After what felt like an eternity the plane finally stopped signal that we were here "all right kid my friend is the one taking you in he'll be meeting us here." I just stood up grabbing my bag as I followed him off the plane "he's a nice guy he doesn't work in child services he works in a pizzeria, but I trust the guy." I looked at the guy through the corner of my eye as we made our way through the airport.

we stopped at the comparable to grab the rest of my luggage. As I was grabbing one of my suitcases someone approached us "hey Luke I'm guessing this is the kid." I looked to my right to see a guy with pale skin he had messy light brow hair dark color eyes he was wearing a light flannel shirt with like blue jeans "that she is. I would like you to meet y/n l/n kid this is my friend Henry Emily he'll be taking you in" I just kept looking the guy up, and down as I grab my suitcases "not much of a talker is she?" The guy that I took the plane with Luke apparently his name is just laughed "yeah me and a bunch of the other guys try to get her to talk when we found her but she won't say a word sure she snapped at me on the plane, but it wasn't much we get her to say one word or maybe a sentence but that's it, and all of the times it's insulting." Luke glad that me as I just rolled my eyes "oh well I'm not gonna force you to talk kid I have a daughter younger than you so I understand that it can be overwhelming especially this" he stood beside me as I just grabbed my luggage "why don't I help you with it." He tried to take the luggage from me but I pulled back "don't touch me!" my voice was low making him step back a little bit as he put both of his hands in the air "all right I won't touch you I just want to help." I looked him up and down again he didn't really look like anything he didn't look like he could hurt me but at the same time neither did my mother "good luck dude she's your problem now." I heard Luke whisper as he just walked away

Henry took me out to his car so we could get to his house "don't worry kid I already have your room set up and everything." He stood beside me as I park the luggage in the trunk of his car. I close the trunk when I was done I walked to the backseat opening the door, and got in of course I did keep the bag with my essentials beside me. I looked out of the window to see him let out a breath of air probably already tired of me. He open his door so he could get in the car to start driving "so kid is there anyway you want to stop first? maybe get something to eat?" he looked back at me but I wouldn't look at him I just grab my bag pulling out a book so I can start reading "i'll take that as a no." He started to laugh a little bit as he turned on his car so he could start driving.

In the middle of the drive my stomach started it which made him look at me through the mirror "I guess you are a little hungry. why don't we stop and get something to eat then I could take you to my house." I just stay quiet as he started to drive to a fast food restaurant.

Once we got to the restaurant he pulled in a parking sprites then turn off the car "you don't have to worry about anything kid you can get whatever you want here." I looked at the place to see that it was Dairy Queen he opened my door, and extended his hand to help me out I just looked at his hand as I slept it out of the way getting out on my own "I don't need your help." I looked at him through the corner of my eyes to see he had a painful look on his face but understanding as well.

Once I stepped foot in the restaurant I was merely met with the smell of fries, hamburgers normally what you're expect from the place, but there was also a hint of lavender "this is my favorite one to go to for some reason you could always make out the scent of lavender it's calming, and I like it." I close my eyes taking a deep breath "yeah." I could tell that he was looking at me but I didn't care I just made my way to the counter so I could order my food

I sat down by one of the windows in the back as Henry stood by the counter waiting for the food. I leaned back as I close my eyes focusing on the lavender smell it always made my body calm well that's the thing about lavender actually it's supposed to make your body calm help you fall asleep it helps your body to relax.

After a few minutes Henry sat down in front of me make me open both of my eyes "didn't mean to disturb you kid." I shook my head as I sat up grabbing my food so I could start eating.

He tried to make conversation with me but no matter what he said I wouldn't respond "I enrolled you into a high school it's near where I live so you can walk, or I could drive you." I looked him in the eyes I shook my head no "you don't want me to drive?" I nodded my head yes as I took a sip of my drink "all right then I guess I'm gonna have to show you where the school is." I stood up for my set grabbing my trash to throw it away Henry followed after me throwing his trash away as well "come on we should get back to my place so you can settled in." I didn't respond to him I just walked out of the door and back to the car so we could leave.

On the way there he took a detour so he could show me the school "all right kids so that's the school you'll be going to it's just like a 15 minute drive away, but since you wanna walk it's gonna take you a little bit longer." I looked at the schools through the window to see how big it was. It was bigger than my old high school, but hey it's still high school nothing really important. I made sure that I remember the route so it would be easier for me to get to the school so I wouldn't get lost.

Henry finally slow down so he could pull in the driveway. I looked at the house to see it was a yellow house it has bushes in the front by the door it was a decent size house .

"here we are kid" I open the door as he unlock the trunk so I could get my stuff out "I hope you don't mind kid, but I'm gonna have to leave you here real quick I have to go pick up my daughter from her elementary school, but I will show you to your room before that." I only nodded my head as I grabbed my stuff from his trunk. I followed him inside the house looked around seeing a picture on the wall of him his daughter and probably his wife. I followed him upstairs so I could get to my room I looked across the hall to see a door with flowers on it and a name Charlotte 'that's probably his daughter room.' he stopped by the door across the hall "here you go kid we tried to make it look cozy." He open the door revealing the room I'll be staying in.

The walls was painted my favorite color the force was a light wood there was a desk, a bed, a closet, a bookshelf, and a mirror in the room it has some shelves up so I could put some stuff up.

"I have to get going kid I have to pick up my daughter, but make yourself at home." I nodded my head slightly as he close the door as I put my stuff down so I can start unpacking.

After a few minutes I heard the door open and close signaling that he was back I could hear a little girls giggle coming from downstairs as well. I shook my head as I sat on the bed opening the book that I was reading when my door got bust open scaring me a little bit. I looked over to the doorway to see a little girl dark brown hair brown eyes and pale skin she looked young I would say around five.

"Daddy is she the one even talking about?" I look at her side to see Henry out of breath "yes angel this is y/n she'll be staying with us for a while." a huge smile appeared on her face as she jumped on the bed sit beside me "hi I'm Charlotte but everyone calls me Charlie" I just looked at the girl not saying a word she looked back at the father confused "she doesn't talk much." she looked at me again as she smiled "don't worry I can do the talking." I just looked at her as she started to tell me about different stuff her favorite TV show favorite type of music stuff like that "Charlie honey why don't we give her some space?" she looked at her father them back at me "your father's right." I stood up from my bed clothing my book as I want to go put it on the bookcase "all right." she sounded a little bit disappointed as she left Henry close the door so I could have some time to myself.

"I guess I'll be staying here for a while."

_____________________________
This is what the house looks like

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
80.2K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
238K 11K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
177K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...