I'll Remember Someday... Fred...

By CharlieA

Teen mom? Check. The Dark Lord's daughter? Check. Amnesia? Check. Was there anything else? Harry Potter has w... More

I'll Remember Someday... Fred Weasley
{Chapter 2} Lost Memories
{Chapter 3} Tommy's an Arse
{Chapter 4} Welcome to Weasley Wizard Wheezes
{Chapter 5} Is it really Just Pity?
{Chapter 6} A Date with Fred Weasley
{Chapter 7} Verity's Plan
{Chapter 8} Pillows, they really do work!
{Filler} A Morning with Caitlin and George
{Chapter 9} The Weasley Rememberance
{Chapter 10} That's not Everything
{Chapter 11} A Chaotic Dinner
{Chapter 12} Heads will Turn
{Chapter 13} Firewhisky
{Chapter 14} The Other Marley
{Chapter 15} The Hangover, News
{Chapter 16} Confusion
{Chapter 17} Birthday Date
{Chapter 18} The Photo Album
{Chapter 19} Someday
{Epilogue}

{Chapter 20} Happily Ever After

15.6K 371 652
By CharlieA

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Harry Potter characters :)

Chapter 20: Happily Ever After

            I looked at the girl staring back at me in the mirror. She was absolutely beautiful, and she looked almost nothing like me. I mean yes, she had the curly brown hair, and same vivid blue eyes as me, but she looked completely different. She had a certain radiant glow emitting off her body, I had that glow.        It was the same glow I had seen on Caitlin and Fleur on their wedding day, and I wondered, was it because I was finally marrying the person I loved?

I grinned childishly as I looked again at myself in the mirror and twirled around in my wedding dress. I squealed, it was a beautiful, simple, elegant white wedding dress. It was strapless and hugged my torso nicely as it flowed out beautifully from the waist down, until it was slightly kissing the floor beneath me. I smiled, this was not just any wedding dress, and it was a gift from my mother… How was that possible you may ask? Well I’ll tell you how.

*****

I woke up one morning, probably a month or so after Fred and I finally were together. My eyes slowly fluttering open as I looked in my slightly small bed to see Clary lying next to me, her strawberry blonde curls sprawled all over the pillow she was laying on. I smiled at my little girl as I then noticed another figure in the bed. I looked over and smiled, there lay Fred Wesley, half of his body was covered while the rest of his exposed chest lay out in the open. Fred’s hand was over his head while his other arm lay dangling off the side of the bed. He looked adorable when he slept, so peaceful, the two of them, when they weren’t jumping around like psycho maniacs. I smiled at the two wonderful people I loved waking up to in the mornings.

I stretched as I rubbed the sleep away from my eyes; I then started to get up from the warm bed finding one of Fred’s shirts hanging over my dress. I immediately grabbed for it as I placed it on top of my tank top and sweat pants. No matted how many times I denied it, I loved wearing Fred’s shirts. I looked around to see quiet a few pieces of article of clothing belonging to Fred, I sighed. That boy was not the cleanest. See Fred had decided that he would be moving in with us a little over a week ago, since Caitlin and George were getting a tad more physical since they were married. They loved expressing their love, and I wouldn’t blame them. So he moved in with Clary and I in our little two bedroom apartment, though this was only the second or third night he slept with either me or Clary in me in my bed.

He usually would sleep either in the living room on the couch, or he’d sleep in Clary’s room while Clary slept with me. We both felt that if we started sleeping together, it would lead to other things, and I was very strict on that other thing, I was waiting until after marriage. He accepted it with a little whimper, but accepted it nonetheless. So, now as I walked into my crowded apartment with boxes of possessions belonging to Fred crowding the hallways and the living room, I wondered when Mrs. Weasley was planning the wedding. She decided to take it fully upon herself to plan the wedding for Fred and me, though I told her a billion times not to she thought it would be best. The only thing I had to do was get a wedding dress and pick the color scheme. The part that I thought to be most difficult was finding a wedding dress. Caitlin, Hermione, Ginny and I have all gone shopping for a wedding gown, but it is a lot harder to pick one than you may think.

I sighed as I walked into the living room, noticing the couch bed splattered with pillows and blankets. Fred would probably be done unpacking all of his things by now if I had left him to use magic, but I wanted to make him suffer. So I told him he couldn’t, he had to do it the muggle way or else no more kisses for him. He gladly took the challenge. I smiled to myself as I made my way into the kitchen and started to prepare some breakfast; soon those two would be rolling out of bed demanding they had their food. Especially Clary, it was funny, she sort of reminded me of Sam in a way. Clary was so tiny, yet she could eat practically anything and everything and still be hungry.

Once I started to set up the table to serve breakfast, that’s when I started to hear the shuffling of feet. I turned around to see the two sleepy heads look exactly like they just woke up. Clary and Fred’s hair were sticking out in places that would make anybody laugh, and they both were rubbing their eyes furiously trying to get the sleep off. “M-Morning…” they croaked out in their morning voices.

“Good Morning, sleepy heads. I see you wake up right when breakfast is ready, as usual.” I said as Clary’s head immediately perked up.

“Breakfast!” she announced cheerfully as she ran towards the set table, where the food was already placed. “Thank you mommy!” she announced. I smiled, she had just turned five and she was still the same bundle of joy I had five years ago. I looked over to see Fred advancing towards me still with a sleepy expression on his face, but he held a slight smirk.

“Good Morning love,” he croaked as I grinned.

“Good Morning Fred, you better eat your breakfast before it gets cold.” I said as he grinned.

“How can I possibly eat when I’m so sleepy?” he asked as I rolled my eyes.

“Well is it my fault you and Clary stayed up practically all night watching Disney Princess Movies?” I asked as he smiled.

“Yes,”

I frowned, “And how so?”

“Because you didn’t stop us at The Little Mermaid, you know you can’t stop watching the Disney Princess Movies after you’ve watched the Little Mermaid, then you have to keep going until you finish all of them. Isn’t that right Clary?!” Fred asked looking at Clary who was eating her pancakes happily.

“Yup!” she announced cheerfully as I rolled my eyes.

“Now, I need you to wake me up.” Fred stated as I smiled.

“And how do you suppose I do that Mr. Weasley?” I asked as he grinned, his head lowered to my face as his lips were merely centimeters from mine. I felt the blush immediately start for my cheeks.

“I have a few ideas,” he said in a low hum as I blushed even more. “Though, a good morning kiss will do.”

Before I had the chance to respond I felt his lips crash onto mine in a instant, and in that instant my whole body started to melt as I felt my legs become wobbly as if I had been hit with a jelly leg jinx. Whenever I kissed Fred, it always felt like I would collapse from the kiss. The kiss didn’t last long, but long enough to leave Fred breathless as he pulled away and stared at me, running a hand through his hair as he smirked. “Bloody hell, I really don’t get tired of kissing you Miss Riddle.”

I blushed instantly as I immediately turned around and spotted Clary staring at us, I felt my cheeks go redder as I knew she had seen us. “Mommy and Daddy are like the prince and princess!”

I blushed again, “You bet we are Munchkin, except I’m more the King.” Fred stated with a smirk as he sat down next to the little girl, “And mommy’s the queen, and you’re the princess.” Fred said tapping Clary’s nose lightly as she grinned.

I smiled at the little scene playing in front of me; it was mornings like these I loved the most. I immediately took my seat in between Clary and Fred as we started to eat breakfast. But not without Fred either putting some whip cream on my nose or Clary’s. I swear, whenever we have some sort of pastry or dessert sort of thing, Clary, Fred and I always end up getting all messy.

After breakfast, we all left in our rooms to change, while Fred just headed in the bathroom. Once I was in my room changing I heard the shower turn on, I immediately blushed. I still had to get use to, do to the fact that Fred was just a door away. I blushed again as I shook my head instantly. I really needed to stop doing that.

I changed quickly as I started piling up the dirty clothes in one corner and placing all the other clothes in the dresser when I heard the shower stop. I finished cleaning up the room a bit when the bathroom door opened revealing a fully clothes Fred Weasley, whose hair was still damp. He smiled as he looked down at me.

“Hello love.”

“Hi Fred, how was your shower?” I asked rather awkwardly trying not to look at Fred too much.

“Wet.” He stated with a smirk as he neared me. “What are you doing Miss Riddle?” Fred asked getting closer and closer to me.

“Making the bed…” I said quietly as I finished pulling the covers over the folded sheets. I soon felt a hand on my shoulder as I felt a tug and soon I was facing Fred’s chest. I looked up and felt the heat rise to my cheeks as I noticed how close we were to each other. “Fred…. You’re too close again.”

Fred only smirked as he looked down at me, “Yeah… I tend to invade your personal space.”

“Why is that?”

“Oh… just because I had to stay away from you all that time, it seems like I have no choice but to invade your personal space.” Fred stated as I rolled my eyes.

“It’s not like you really tried to stay clear of me anyhow.”

“You did the same, Miss drunkard.” Fred stated tapping my nose lightly as I blushed immediately.

“So not fair.” I stated angrily as I pushed past Fred and headed towards my closest. “Now if you’ll excuse me Mr. Weasley, but I believe I have some cleaning to do before we head to work.”

I felt something grab my arm. “Oh don’t think you’re escaping that easily Miss Riddle.” Fred stated as he pulled me closer to him, soon wrapping his arms around my body. I placed my hands up against his chest trying not to get to close to him. Or else who knows what’ll happen. I looked up to see my face a few centimeters away from his; he smirked down at me as I felt the blush cross my cheeks. “Now I believe I need a good morning kiss.”

“You already gotten one of those, at breakfast.” I reminded him with a smile as he smirked.

“Oh but you don’t understand, I need a few more to fully wake me up.”

Before I could argue I felt Fred’s lips crash onto mine as I smiled into the kiss, soon Fred’s lips left mine and started to trail down my jaw line to my neck. I bite my lip trying to hold in the moans from the sweet kisses he was placing on my neck. “Fred… stop…” I whispered, it was so hard to think straight when Fred was kissing me, because soon my hands were running through his damp wet hair.

Soon our kiss was becoming very…. Heated, as both of our hands wandered and Fred’s lips found their way back to mine. My face was on fire as we continued to kiss, but that soon ended. Because our feet became a tangled mess underneath us and we soon fell to the ground with a thump. I groaned slightly as Fred landed on me on the ground next to the closest. “Ouch…”

“Are you alright Miss Riddle?” Fred asked concern as I felt his weight leave from on top of me. My eyes fluttered open revealing a pair of dark blue eyes staring down at me. My face immediately flushed as I realized Fred was staring at me with such intensity, just like always.

“I-I’m fine.” I stuttered as Fred smirked, hovering above me. His hands placed on either side of my head.

“Are you sure? Because your face is awfully red.” Fred stated looking down at me with that crooked grin of his. I flushed immediately as I hit him square in the chest.

“Shut up.”

“Ouch.” Fred mocked hurt as he pretending to rub his chest, I rolled my eyes as he started to crawl off me. Once his body was completely off of me I noticed something up on the shelf staring down at me. It was a wrapped box, and looking down at me was a tag with my name on it. “Well are you getting up Miss Riddle? Or are you going to lie there all day?”

I heard Fred call out to me as I started to sit up, “Fred, could you grab that box up on the shelf.” I asked pointing my finger towards the box. Fred looked up and reached for the box I pointed to, as he brought it down I realized it was a cream rectangular box on it with a golden box wrapped around it. Fred looked at it curiously.

“What is this?” Fred asked flipping the large rectangular box over and over again. I stood up from the floor and looked at the box. I remembered this was one of the boxes Tom had brought in from my mother’s old apartments, she had quiet a few things there that I had never seen. I quickly stashed them up on my closest shelf hoping never to see them; it was too soon for me to look through them. And I guess I must have forgotten about all the boxes up there.

“I don’t know… it belonged to my mother though.” I stated dazedly as I looked down at the golden box as Fred looked at the tag attached to it.

“Well it says it’s to you Miss Riddle.”

“I saw that…”

“Well then let’s open it!” Fred announced excitedly as I looked at him in horror.

“No!”

“Why not?” Fred asked with a frown as I frowned slightly myself.

“I don’t know… it’s just my mother must have gotten it for me before she died… and I guess I’m sort of afraid to open it.” I stated mostly to myself as I looked down at the box. I felt a finger under my chin as Fred lifted my face up towards him.

“Love, I personally think your mum would have wanted you to open it. There is nothing wrong with opening something that is yours.” Fred stated clearly as I sighed.

“I suppose not…”

“Then, let’s open it!” he exclaimed as he set it down on the floor, sitting on the ground as I joined him. I kneeled on the ground in front of the box staring at it intensely as my hand reached for the boy. “Miss Riddle, if you don’t open it, I will tear it open myself.”

I looked up at Fred who was smirking at me as I rolled my eyes, and soon tore the bow off the box. I then placed my two hands on the box as I lifted it open. There was nothing in the box besides a sheet of paper. I stared inside it apprehensively. “A letter?” I questioned as I reached down for the letter and quickly read once over it as my eyes widened.

“What does it say love?”

I speechlessly handed the letter to Fred, my eyes starting to tear up as I stared down at the empty box, as Fred started to read it out loud. “Marley, I’m writing you this letter in hopes you will someday come upon this box when you are older and when you find your Arthur. I know I do not have that much time left, I know your father is after me, and I know he is after you as well. I just pray that you will be safe when I’m gone. My time is short and I wanted to get you this. So when you’re older and you wed you will have something from me on your wedding day. I’m terribly sorry I will not be there on your wedding day; I wish I could, but I will be watching from afar. Just know that I love you and that you will grow up to be a beautiful young woman. I know you’re only thirteen right not, but you will one day understand that you are special and worth much more than you think you may be worth. Love, your mum. P.s. Remember to make some magical friends, because you may just need them to see what’s inside. I hope it’s your style!” Fred finished as he looked up at me, tears were slightly rolling down my cheeks.

She had known all along that she was going to die, that was just a few days before she died, the date even said so itself. She had known, yet kept it to herself… “The car accident, wasn’t an accident.” I stated quietly as I looked up at Fred, he looked at me with… not sorrowful eyes, but understanding eyes.

“No, it seems like it wasn’t.” Fred said truthfully, “I’m sorry Marley, but your mother seemed to have known she was going to leave soon, but I don’t think she would have wanted you to be unhappy.”

I nodded my head while the tears continued to roll down, I quickly placed my hands to eyes wiping the tears away. “I have to see what’s inside of that box.” I stated.

Fred smirked, “I guess this is the time where you say ‘Fred, I need your help, please oh please use your magic!” Fred stated in a girlish version of me, I rolled my eyes at the boy.

“Fred.” I stated threateningly as he grinned.

“Oh alright, when you put it that way Miss Riddle.” Fred said as he took out his wand and said something quietly that I couldn’t tell what he said, but soon it was like a magical barrier had disappeared from the box, because there lay a white folded dress. Not just any white dress, a beautiful wedding dress. “It’s a…”

“Wedding Dress…” I said breathlessly as I looked at the simple, yet extravagant garment lying so gracefully in the box.

“I thought you said you mother never has gotten married before?” Fred ask looking at me as I picked up the soft cloth holding it up to my face, I could not believe my eyes.

“She didn’t… One day though… she went shopping, leaving me with Tom, and when she came back she brought this box with her. I really didn’t pay any attention to it at first, but now that I remember back to that day she had told me specifically that this was a gift for someone special. She had said it was something she would have liked…” I said breathlessly as I felt the tears trying to penetrate my eyes once again.

My mother… she had already done so much for me, and even at the moment she knew she was going to die. She had gotten me something, so beautiful and so pure. She was thinking about my future all the time. I felt a few tears escape as I immediately dropped the gown on my lap and started to wipe vigorously at my eyes. I didn’t want to cry anymore, it seems like I was always crying, especially when it came to my mother. While I was trying to stop the tears, I felt a hand grab hold of my wrist.

I looked up to see Fred staring at me intensively. “What are you doing love?”

“I-I don’t want to cry… I’m such a cry baby…” I whimpered.

Fred smiled at me, “Just cry.”

Those two words were the only comfort I needed to start balling my eyes out, remembering my mother. I let the tears stream down my face as Fred pulled me into his arms, I soon started to cry into his chest. I hated crying, and I hated when Fred always caught me crying, I wanted to be strong for Fred, but it seems like whenever he’s around, I turn into a big crybaby. “Why…” I whimpered.

“Hmm?” Fred asked monotonously as he held onto me, I pulled away slightly looking up at Fred.

 “Why do you do that? Why don’t you call me a weakling or a crybaby? I always cry, I always let my emotions take control of me… why do you not care?” I asked quietly as Fred smiled down at me.

“Miss Riddle… I fell in love with you for one of many reasons, and you being a crybaby just makes me love you more. I love how I get to hold you when you cry, you’re so caring and loving, I love that you let your emotions hold you like this. It makes me think of all the wonderful times we’ll share with your emotions.” Fred stated lightly as I felt the blush appear on my cheeks as I snuggled my head into his chest.

“You’re always doing that…”

“Doing what?” Fred asked humorously even though I think I already knew he knew the answer.

“Making me blush…”

“That’s my job!” he laughed as I felt the vibration in his chest. I smiled. I loved Fred, and I loved the fact that I would be marrying him soon. I smiled, my mother has now eased my burden tenfold, no more shopping!

*****

I let out a breath I hadn’t realized I was holding as I looked at myself one more time in the mirror. The dress was beautiful, and surprisingly I was beautiful, my hair was left down, half of it pinned up by a bunch of white and blue flower hair clips as I stared at myself slightly awed. I just could not believe that this was actually me. “I can’t believe, I’m getting married.” I said to myself, at least that’s what I thought.

“Well believe it, because you are!” I heard a familiar voice exclaim as I looked over quickly to see Caitlin standing in the doorway, wearing her dark blue one shoulder dress. It was a beautiful dress, I wasn’t going to be cruel and make her wear something she didn’t want to wear, unlike somebody. You could even see a tiny little lump forming on her tummy, those who didn’t know her wouldn’t be able to tell that she was almost three months pregnant, but I could tell instantly. I smiled as I looked to see Hermione and Ginny standing behind Caitlin, all sporting a nicely color blue dress. Hermione’s was lighter and shorter, but still fit her perfectly, and Ginny’s was darker, going with her red flaming hair as it was also low cut, but she could pull off dresses like those.

I then spotted a certain little flower girl who was standing in front of Caitlin wearing a simple spaghetti strap blue dress with pink flats as she stared up at me with those bright blue crystal eyes of hers. “Mommy, you look so pwetty!” she exclaimed happily as she looked at me. I smiled at her as I walked over to her and knelt in front of my little girl.

“Thank you Clary, you look pretty cute too Clary, getting all dolled up for the ring carrier?” I asked with a sly smirk as Clary blushed slightly.

“No! Teddy is icky! He’s a boy!” She exclaimed childishly as I grinned. Teddy Lupin, Tonks and Remus’ son was here, and they had made him the ring carrier, and I must say he was the cutest little boy I had every seen. He had dark brown eyes and green hair, which changed constantly since he was a Metamorphmagus. He was a little on the hyper side when I met him, and definitely was already head over heels for Clary. I had a feeling they would be the best of friends if they continued to hang around each other, Clary may say she thinks boys her age are icky now, but I can tell she likes having Teddy follow her around like a little lost puppy.

“What about Fred, George, Max and the rest of the Weasley family, they are boys?” I asked curiously staring down at Clary who grinned.

“Nuh uh, they awe men!” she exclaimed cheerfully as I rolled my eyes.

“So picky.” I said with a smirk as I tapped her nose lightly, she just giggled and skipped around the room grabbing her little basket full of dark blue and white flower petals. I then looked over at the rest of the girls who only smiled at me. “What?” I asked slightly embarrassed that they were staring at me so intensely.

“You just really look beautiful Marley.” Hermione was the first one to interrupt the silence; I immediately blushed at the sudden compliment.

Clary opened her mouth to say something, but Caitlin and Ginny beat her to it, “Like a princess.” They stated simultaneously as Clary smiled.

“Not just any princess, sillies! Like princess Ariel except mommy had brown hair.” Clay exclaimed cheekily as I smiled at my little five year old.

“You know, munchkin has a point there.” Caitlin said looking at me. “Do you see it?”

“Oh yes!” Ginny exclaimed taking notice in me, “I can so see Ariel in you, with the way your dress flows down.”

“Err well thank you…” I said awkwardly, unsure how I was supposed to take all these compliments.

“Okay enough embarrassing the bride,” Hermione said quickly, “Mrs. Weasley just wanted us to come up and get you. Since the ceremony is about to start.”

My stomach dropped when Hermione said that, I was instantly overcome by a feeling of nausea. It was starting so soon… I was going to marry Fred… but what if he didn’t like my habits, what if he changed his mind? What if we couldn’t be a somewhat normal muggle-wizard family? What if…?

“Alright stop right there.” I heard Caitlin’s interrupt my voices of dread. I looked up to see her glaring at me, “Stop thinking as if this isn’t going to work.”

I cocked my head to the side curiously, “How did you…?”

“Marley, I’m your best friend I know these things. Plus your face twisted in this worried expression.” She stated with a smile, “Now will you stop having all these negative thoughts and accept the fact that Fred loves you and that you love him and go down and get married already!” Caitlin exclaimed as I grinned at her.

“I will.” I said with a smile as I started to walk out the door.

“Um Marley, don’t you think you’re forgetting something?” Ginny asked as I looked down to see I didn’t have my bouquet of white and blue lilies.

“Oh right, the bouquet.” I said with a smile as I went over to the table and grabbed the bouquet. “All right let’s go.”

“You’re missing one more thing Monkey.” Caitlin said with a grin as I looked at her curiously.

“What?”

She pointed down to my feet, as I lift up my dress slightly to see I was not wearing any shoes. I blushed slightly as I scratched the back of my head, “oh right… I might need those.”

“Nah you can be on the wild side and not wear shoes.” Caitlin said as I rolled my eyes and went over to place on the white lace flats on my feet.

“Is Marley ready?” I heard Mrs. Weasley’s voice call out as I looked up and smiled at Mrs. Weasley, instantly she was over by me pulling me into one of her bone crushing hugs, while crying. “Oh dear you look so beautiful! I can’t believe you are actually marrying my Fred! I can’t believe he actually found a girl he cared about so much!” She continued to wail in my ears as I smiled awkwardly, trying to get myself free from her alarming grasp. Finally, she pulled away and looked down at me with puffy red eyes. “Marley, I’m so glad you are officially becoming part of the Weasley family, I mean you always have been, ever since you came that first day. But now… now you’ll be a true Weasley.”

My eyes started to well up as Mrs. Weasley told me this, if she continued to say any more I think I was going to cry. “T-Thank you Mrs. Weasley, but you have no idea how much you all have changed Clary and mine’s life. It’s been… an absolute joy being with you all, and to actually become part of the family….” I said with a sigh trying not to try.

“Don’t cry!” Caitlin announced, “If you cry your makeup is going to smear and I’ll have to reapply it all over again!” She yelled as I stopped my tears from rolling down my face, I was not about to go through that dreadful process again. “Good, now let’s go before you start crying! You can cry after the ceremony.”

I nodded as Mrs. Weasley smiled down at me and left out the door, soon following Hermione, Ginny, and Caitlin in pursuit as I followed with Clary next to me. “Mommy…” I heard Clary say next to me as I looked down at the little girl who looked up at me.

“Yes Clary?” I asked looking down at her.

“You’re not gonna forget daddy again… will you mommy?” Clary asked looking up at me with welled up eyes. I smiled as I knelt down before Clary, staring at my little girl.

“Clary, I promise you, I will not forget daddy or anybody else.” I said with a smile, “I know now that I love you and Daddy more than anything. Nothing is going to make me forget that, not forever.” I said with a smile as Clary looked at me.

“So…. Freddie gets to be my daddy forever?” Clary asked me as I smiled, a giddy smile realizing something uncanny.

“Freddie was always your daddy and he will always be your daddy, Clary.” I said as she grinned and jumped into my arms, hugging me as I smiled and placed my arms around my little five years old.

“I’m so happy mommy!” she exclaimed in my chest as she pulled away and looked up at me with the biggest grin. I smiled back down at her.

“Me too.” I said with a smile, “Now how about we go see daddy, now.” I said with a grin as she grinned.

“Yeah! I’ll meet you there mommy!” she exclaimed and then she vanished without a sound. I rolled my eyes as I started to make my way to the large marquee standing outside the burrow. My breathing quickened once I noticed Ginny, Caitlin, Hermione, Clary, Charlie, Ron, Harry, and Mr. and Mrs. Weasley standing outside the marquee waiting for me. I smiled as I neared them, taking notice of their eyes staring directly at me.

“Marley!” I heard Charlie’s voice yell at me as he approached me with a grin, “How ‘bout you and me get married instead of you and my younger brother?” Charlie asked as I rolled my eyes and smiled.

“Of course Charlie, I’ll just cancel the wedding with Fred and marry you.” I replied sarcastically as Charlie grinned.

“I thought you would say that.” he said with a grin, “But I can not let you do such a thing, even if your heart wants it. You have to marry my brother, since he went through all the trouble of wearing a suit.”

I blinked a couple times, “Wait… Fred is actually in a suit? He told me that he was just going to wear jeans…” I stated as everyone looked at me completely in shock.

“You actually believed that?” they all asked genuinely concerned as I nodded.

“Yeah… you should of heard him, he was pretty convincing.” I said as I remembered all the time Fred told me he was just going to wear jeans, he told me a million times he was not going to dress up and there was nothing I could do about it. It was very convincing.

“Bloody hell Marley…. You’re so gullible.” Ron stated as I smiled at him, a faint pink crossed his cheeks.

I then heard music playing as I my eyes widened, “It’s time! Everyone get in place! Ron and Hermione up front right now.” I heard Mrs. Weasley announce as she started to rush everyone in the procedure of the line. My heart beat was quickening as everyone was now in their places, and the music was getting louder. “Alright, time to go.” I heard Mrs. Weasley whisper as Ron and Hermione, who were up front, started to walk into the marquee. Everything was going so slow, and my heart was beating so fast. This was really happening.

Ginny and Harry followed, then Caitlin and Charlie, Caitlin turning towards me with a smile. “You forgot one thing, Monkey.” Caitlin said as she pulled out her wand and with a swish of it, something appeared over my head and over my face. It was a pure white lace veil; I smiled as I looked at Caitlin through the lacey fabric.

“Thank you, Penguin.” I said before she disappeared after Ginny and Ron. My palms were starting to sweat, and my heart was beating louder than I thought was humanely possible. Mr. and Mrs. Weasley soon followed, giving me a grin as they left Clary and I standing outside the marquee, I more nervous than ever. “Mommy,” Clary said as she looked up at me with that radiating smile, “It’ll be okay.”

That was all I had to hear, from the most precious thing in the world to me, because right when she said that. I instantly felt relaxed, that everything would work out. I heard the wedding march start and soon Clary started walking out into the marquee with the basket of petals. I smiled as I soon followed in pursuit.

Once I entered the marquee, the heat started to rise to my cheeks, and I was soon grateful for the veil Caitlin produced for me out of magic. It was able to cover my heating cheeks, as I noticed all the people standing and staring at me as I walked down the white and dark petal covered aisle. I spotted Max and Angelous standing in the front row as Max gave me an over the top wave and a wink, Angelous gave me a warm smile as I smiled back at them, but I wasn’t sure they noticed it since the veil was covering my face. My attention then turned towards the front of me, the boy who was staring down at me with such a loving expression, it felt like I was the only girl in the world he was looking at.

Fred Weasley stood there wearing a dark blue dress pants, a white button up dress shirt, and a dark blue blazer. He stood there, grinning goofily at me as I smiled just as goofily at the handsome boy. Everything about him seemed handsome, his freckles, his red flaming hair, his dark blue eyes, everything. Even that goofy grin of his was handsome, and his stare just made it feel like my legs were becoming weak, he was staring at me with such intensity. I neared him, feeling my face heat up as I walked up to Fred; he looked down at me and lifted the only thing that was hiding my flaming red cheeks, over my head. Fred smiled down at me as he leaned in closer to me feeling my cheeks become redder, until he was just a centimeter away from my face, I could already feel the stares boring into us. “You look beautiful Miss Riddle.” Fred said in a whisper and before I could say anything more Fred’s lips crash onto mine.

My eyes widened slightly as I realized what Fred was doing, and I placed my hand on his cheek, closing my eyes as I kissed Fred back. Fred pulled away when he heard someone clear their throat next to us; we looked over to see it was the minister. “I do not believe I have said you could kiss your bride yet.” The older gentlemen stated with a smile as I blushed immediately, as Fred just smirked.

“Sorry, I was just eager.” Fred replied as I heard a few laughs break out from around us as I blushed even more.

“Well then, now that Mr. Weasley and Miss Evans have had their hellos, shall we proceed?” The minister asked as I nodded slightly while he started to continue the ceremony, though I was still blushing from the kiss I had just received.

*****

“Do you, Frederick Gideon Weasley, take Marley Ann Evans as your lawfully wedded wife to love, to hold, to care for in sickness and in health, till death do you part?” The minister asked Fred as he looked down at me with a smirk.

“I do, as long as she doesn’t forget me again, then I’m not so sure.” Fred said as I playfully hit him in the shoulder as he pretended it hurt by grabbing his shoulder in mock hurt as I rolled my eyes. “I’m kidding, of course I do.”

“Okay… then do you, Marley Ann Evans, take Frederick Gideon Weasley to be your lawfully wedded husband to love, to hold, to care for in sickness and in health till death do you part?” The minister asked me as I smiled looking up at Fred.

“I always have.” I said slightly in a daze as Fred smirked.

“Cheesy.” He said with a grin as I rolled my eyes, there were a few snickers from around us.

“Then, please bring up the rings.” The minister said as I looked over to see a little boy, no older than five years old come walking up carrying a pillow that was holding two golden wedding bands. The little boy was the cutest little thing you could see, his hair was dark brown, but had pink streaks running through his hair as he noticed all the stares on him, as his brown eyes would change from brown to a light pink every now and again as he scurried down the aisle. He finally reached us as he handed Fred and I the rings.

“Here you go…” he said quietly as I smiled down at the cute boy.

“Thank you.” I whispered back, as he smiled in response, he then turned to leave, not without catching a glance of Clary as his hair turned bright pink and he scurried back down the aisle towards his grandmother. I smiled at the little scene; Teddy Lupin had a crush on my Clary. I turned back towards Fred as he held out my ring.

“Now if you two would like to exchange vows you may, you first Miss Evans.” The minister said as I nodded and exchanged my vows with Fred as he did the same, he finished as he placed the ring on my ring finger as I looked up at Fred with a smile. Our vows were short, sweet, simple, and cliché. “Now, if anyone has any objections you may speak now.”

Once the minister said that, I saw Charlie’s hand shoot up. “You sir…?” The minister asked unsure as Fred shot his older brother a glare.

“No he doesn’t minister, Charlie has no objections.” Fred seethed as Charlie grinned.

“I may have a few, like why she gets to marry you, when obviously she’s in love with me.”

“And what about me? I might object as well.” I heard George announce as I looked over at him while both Fred and Caitlin shot him death daggers. “Uh… never mind, I change my mind.”

“So do we have any objections?” The ministered asked obviously confused.

“No.” Fred said curtly as he glared at Charlie who only smiled sheepishly.

“Sorry Marley can’t say I tried.”

“Oh no Charlie, you did wonderful.” I said with a smile as he grinned, I then turned back to the minister, blushing as I realized everyone was staring at us. “Um you may proceed.”

“Okay then… now that there are no objections,” The minister said glancing at Charlie and George one last time as I noticed Caitlin glare at George. “Then, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Fred, now, you may kiss your bride.”

Once the minister said this Fred’s arms engulfed my body and soon his lips were on mine. I smiled into the kiss as my arms wrapped around his neck, deepening the kiss, I soon heard a break out of cheers erupt in the marquee. And to tell you the truth, my whole body was breaking out in joyous cheers as well.

After Fred and I broke apart we turned towards the crowds of people cheering for us, “Now I introduce you to Mr. and Mrs. Weasley.” The minister announced as Fred grabbed onto my hand as we descended down the steps, smiling at everyone. “Now if everyone could stand up while we change the scenery.”

And just like the last times, the men drew out their wands and the place around us changed, as the chairs drew up to the blue and white tables surrounding the marquee, as a white marble floor painted the dance floor, waiters appeared on the side wearing dark blue and white robes as they carried appetizers and beverages. I felt a hand around me grip my hand tighter as I looked up and smiled at Fred, this was true…

Before I really could even say a word to Fred there were people coming over to us congratulating us, and wishing us a happy marriage. So many people were there, some I didn’t even know, but Fred knew. Lee Jordan was there with Angelina Johnson, they came over and congratulated us, Lee almost got hit in the head by Fred, and however, when he tried to lead me away. Then came over Caitlin and George as Caitlin engulfed me in a hug. “Oh congratulations Monkey!” Caitlin announced with a smile as I smiled.

“Thanks Caitlin,” I said with a sigh as George came over to me with a smile.

“Nice of you to finally join the family Marley.” George said as I rolled my eyes and smiled.

“Well it’s nice to be part of it.”

“Marley!” I looked over to see Charlie running over to me with open arms, but Fred was soon in front of me as Charlie engulfed Fred in a hug rather than me. “Fred?”

“I don’t think you should be around my wife Mr. Objector.” Fred stated looking at his older brother as Charlie groaned.

“It was just for fun, someone had to object, or else it wouldn’t have been a fun wedding.” Charlie stated as Fred rolled his eyes.

“Alright, but I’m keeping my eyes on you dragon man.” Fred said as he moved aside while Charlie grinned and pulled me in a hug.

“Don’t worry; I’ll steal you away sooner or later.” Charlie whispered in my ear as I laughed at his childish ways, while Fred pulled Charlie away from me, since he was hugging me a little longer than Fred cared for.

“Dollface!” I heard the all too familiar voice of Max call out to me as I turned around and was soon in another pairs of arms. “You’re all grown up, already married. Bloody hell, I never thought this would happen.” Max said looking down at me as I smiled up at the goof blonde headed boy.

“Max, I saw you and Angelous. Where is she?” I asked looking for his girlfriend as he smiled.

“She went over to say hi to Mrs. Weasley, they get along pretty well. It bloody hell scary, now they are trying to double team me into quitting smoking.”

“I have a crazy idea, why don’t you just stop?” I asked as she looked at me with a blank expression and then grinned.

“Dollface, are you drunk again?” he asked as I blushed.

“No!”

“Aw, I liked the drunken dollface.” Max said ruffling my hair a bit as I glared up at him. “You were so goofy.”

“Shut up.” I said with my cheeks inflamed.

“Oh I saw little Clary playing with a boy, do you know the boy?” Max asked curiously as I smiled.

“Is he a small boy with pink streaks through his hair?” I asked as Max nodded, “That’s Teddy Lupin, Remus and Tonks’ son…. I think he might have a crush on Clary.” I said with a grin as Max frowned.

“Oh bloody hell no! Off to save Clary!” Max announced as I started to yell after him.

“No Max, wait!” But I was too late, for he was already zooming past the crowds of people heading towards the direction of Teddy and Clary, I frowned. Clary is going to have a hard time finding a boy with all these men in her life, hovering around her like flies.

“Alright everyone, if we could clear the dance floor for the bride and groom to take their first dance together as husband and wife.” I heard an announcer say as I looked over to see everyone around me had cleared away and I was now in the middle of the dance floor, my face immediately heat up as I looked over to see Fred standing there with a grin plastered on his face as he walked over to me. The music slowly started to play.

“May I have this dance, Miss Riddle?” Fred asked as I blushed slightly the nickname, he still has yet to actually call me Mrs. Weasley.

“I suppose…” I said quietly as I placed my hand in his, as the music started to play louder.

“The groom has specifically requested this song for their wedding song.” The announcer said again as a woman soon started to sing. The lyrics flowing through my ears as I immediately recognized the song.

“You’ve got to be kidding me, this is…”

“One Dance, from the Littler Mermaid.” Fred stated with a smirk as I looked at him utterly flabbergasted. “Clary told me this was by far your favorite song on the movie, but they didn’t get a chance to put it in, so you listen to it all the time at the end of the credits.” Fred said as I blushed.

“I can’t believe you actually got this song.” I said with a smile as the woman who was singing my ultimate favorite song from the Little Mermaid, smiled down at us as her voice rang through the marquee. It was beautiful, and it described the situation perfectly.

“Well I do like to see my wife happy.” Fred said as he twirled me under his arms as I blushed at the sudden title. I would still have to get use to that. He pulled me back gracefully in his arms as we swayed slowly back and forth to the music as I looked up at Fred, utterly mesmerized.

“How did I ever get so lucky?” I asked, to what I thought was myself. Fred smirked.

“I think that question is more suited for me, Miss Riddle.”

I smiled up at Fred as the song neared the end; I stopped him from swaying as I stood up on my tip toes and placed a kiss on Fred’s lips as the song ended. I heard claps erupt from around us, my face burned with embarrassment, but I no longer cared. I was with Fred, that’s all that mattered right now.

The night went on, and so did the many dances. I was soon passed on from Fred, to Mr. Weasley, Charlie, George, Charlie again, Max, Ron, Max again, Percy, Bill, Charlie again, Clary, Fred, the girls, Harry, Max and Charlie again. Apparently Charlie and Max were having some kind of bet to see who could dance with me the most, Charlie won. He was very persistent, even though Fred was trying to keep Charlie and Max as far away from me as possible. It felt like the night would never end, but alas it did as we neared the end with the cutting of the cake. And I’m glad it did after that, because people really shouldn’t let Fred and I handle any kind of pastry together, because soon we were both covered in cake and frosting. As well as the rest of the Weasley bunch, since they decided they wanted to join in as well.

The night was coming to an end as I walked around the slightly cake covered marquee dance floor, covered in frosting and cake, as I looked at the people cleaning up. Most of the guest had already left, but a few stayed behind to help. I looked over to see Fred had Clary on his shoulders as he danced with her, she was laughing away. I smiled at the small scene as I noticed Max trying to take out some frosting out of Angelous’ hair, she was biting her bottom lip nervously, and soon Max had closed the gap between them.

I looked away giving them some privacy as I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and came face to chest with Matthew. “Matt?”

Matt looked down at me with his blonde hair slicked back as I smiled up at him, “Good to see you Mrs. Weasley.” He said annunciating Mrs.

“Matt, you actually came! I didn’t think you received my invite.” I said with a grin as I hugged him. He smiled down at me.

“You wouldn’t think I’d miss your wedding would you?” Matt asked as I smiled, “I didn’t really get a chance to say congratulations; you were busy most of the night so I figured I’d wait till later, plus my date was busy trying to find some nargles.”

“Nargles? Date?” I questioned these two together as Matt pointed to a girl who was standing absentmindedly behind him inspecting me rather precariously.

“Marley, this is Luna Lovegood, I met her at Caitlin and George’s wedding.” Matt said introducing me to the girl. The girl was rather pretty with her wait length, straggle, dirty blonde hair, and her silver grey eyes that looked as if she were dreaming of something rather important. She was about the same height as I was as I noticed her bright yellow summer dress she was sporting.

“Hello.” I said with a smile as I reached my hand for Luna’s she spoke it lightly as she smiled.

“Hello,” she said in a dreamy sort of voice, giving the impression that you have just caught her of just waking up from a nap. “It is a pleasure to meet you, I’ve heard you are quiet the fun person. You don’t seem to have any nargles around you, so that is well.”

“Thank you.” I stated sincerely, whatever nargles were, they couldn’t be good. “Did you have a nice time with Matt?”

“Oh yes, Matthew is very pleasant and well mannered young man. Quiet attractive too.” Luna stated in her dream like voice, it was like a lull for me to fall asleep, her voice was just so quiet and sweet.

“I’m sure.” I said with a grin.

“Well we better be off, Mr. Lovegood likes to know where his daughter is at all times, he says she tends to get lost sometimes.” Matt said as Luna smiled.

“Actually, the wrackspurts always are interesting to watch, and I tend to get carried away when I watch them.” She said in her dreamily voice, and I honestly believed her. “It was nice meeting you, daughter of you-know-who. You’re very nice and pretty, Fred will be happy, I can tell.”

I blushed slightly, “Thank you Luna, and maybe sometime, you can tell me more about these Nargles and Wrackspurts, they really do sound fascinating.”

She smiled, “Of course.”

“Then off we go, or else little Luna here will start talking about Nargles nonstop. Goodbye Marley.” Matt said before walking away with Luna’s hand in his as I heard a crack and they soon disappeared.

I then felt a pair of arms wrap around me as I noticed the wedding band on the familiar hand. “I see you’ve met Luna Lovegood.”

Fred’s voice tickled my ear as I smiled, “I have, she’s very interesting, and I really would love to hear more about these Nargles she was talking about.”

“Ah, Loony Luna, she’s quiet the interesting character.” Fred said as he turned me around to face him, I blushed as I looked up at Fred, feeling slightly self conscious. “Love, you’re blushing.”

I smiled, “I tend to do that when you’re around Fred Weasley.”

“Ah, she finally admits the truth.” Fred said with a grin as I smiled.

“Well of course, if you’re going to be around for the rest of my life and my face stays red forever, at least we know who caused it.”

“Miss Riddle,” Fred stated with a grin as he looked down at me, “I love you.”

I smiled and blushed at the suddenness. “I-I love you too Fred.” I stuttered slightly.

Fred pulled me into his arms as he wrapped them around me, his lips resting next to my ear, as his breath sent shivers down my spine. “I can’t wait till our honeymoon.” Fred said in a whisper as I immediately blushed, realizing what he meant as I smacked him in the arm, my face completely on fire. “Ouch.” Fred yelled rubbing his arm as he smiled down at me.

“Pervert.” I stated in a quiet, embarrassed tone. My face was completely on fire.

“You married me, there’s no turned back now.” Fred said and before I could say anything his lips were on mine again. He always got the last word in, but I guess I couldn’t care that much because soon I was kissing back, tasting a bit of the cake on his lips as I kissed him. He was the first to pull away, breathless as always as he looked down at me with a grin. “You really are a great kisser Miss Riddle; I don’t know how I’m able to restrain myself around you.”

I smiled at him, “You don’t have to anymore.” I whispered, and this time I took the opportunity to take his lips.

Once we pulled apart we just stood there for a moment or two, taking both of us in before Clary came over to us with a grin. “Mommy, daddy, I’m tired.” Clary said rubbing her eyes hastily, trying not to fall asleep on the spot I could tell. I smiled at her as Fred bent down picked her up.

“Well then, Mrs. Weasley I say we go home.” Fred said looking at me as my face immediately burned once he said that, I didn’t know it would have that much affect on me as Fred snickered at my red face.

“R-Right.” I said as I grabbed onto his outstretched arm as we headed towards the burrow.

I smiled to myself, I guess this is where I say and we lived Happily Ever after…. And so we did, most of the time. What? Even Fred and I aren’t perfect, though I must say; this moment was very much perfect, all because I fell in love with Fred Weasley.

______________________________________________________________________

WEll here you guys go! Sorry it took forrrreeevvvvvvvveeeeerrr to upload, i've been sooo busy its insane! :) Haha, well i hoped you liked it. The last one is the Epilogue! I'm hoping this chapter was good, i felt like i could have done better, or that it just didnt meet my standards I'm not sure... :P haha well i really hoped you guys liked it. Again sorry it took so long, I dont think the Epilogue will take that long to come out. :) haha, i really cant believe its like over :( But we will know by tomorrow morning what i will start on next after this story! :D

The picture on the side is what i picture Marley's dress to look like, and a little bit of her in it. Then the video is One Dance from the Little Mermaid, and it is a song from there, but it is a deleted song, that they decided not to put in. I really loved it and felt like it fit the Wedding dance perfectly.

This Link here is a link to Caitlin, Hermione, and Ginny's dress: http://www.polyvore.com/forever_yours/set?id=30632629

Here is a link to CLary's dress: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=30641500

Here's a link to what i feel like the wedding march would sound like, so beautiful: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIyXWm_cw2E

Here's link to a video OMGRUtheGrlfrmHP created for the story :) it's awesome: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE-C5S8SKDg

And finally check out these peeps!: xxTheDreamerxx, IAmGeorge, IAmFred, 3Daysfromlove, the_chosen_one, Georgerocks3_2_1, ahhhh there are more but i seriously can't remember all of them I promise i'll remember next time!

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN. LIKE (on facebook please)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 99.8K 100
Maddie has grown up without her mother and father, living with Remus Lupin. Her father is Sirius Black and sometimes she wonders if he even knows tha...
560K 21.8K 76
"𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘮." "𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶." ────────────────── Following the events of the...
52.9K 573 68
Mallorie Valentine and Fred Weasley had been best friends their whole lives. Their parents gone to school together so they had spent a lot of their c...
16.1K 469 39
If every person we loved leave us, could we make our mind to love anyone? Either you love them so they can leave, or you don't love them so they won'...