Cale Henituse's Younger Siste...

By Lalalax5

Cale Henituse become a regressor at the age of 40 years old to a 10 years old child. However, turned out that... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1: The Starting Point
CHAPTER 2: New Body?
CHAPTER 3: First Interaction
CHAPTER 4: Family Completed
Author Notes
CHAPTER 5: You Are a Henituse
CHAPTER 6: Something Unexpected
CHAPTER 7: Ahjussi
CHAPTER 8: Busiest Time
CHAPTER 9: Wedding Day
CHAPTER 10: Glib-Tongue
CHAPTER 11: Turned Into a Disaster
CHAPTER 12: Angel?
Author Notes (2)
CHAPTER 13: Reunion
CHAPTER 14: Don't Go
Author Notes: I'M BACK.
CHAPTER 15: Cale & Kallie's Resolve
CHAPTER 16: Test (1)
CHAPTER 17: Test (2)
CHAPTER 18: Would You?
Author Notes (4)
CHAPTER 19: Who Are You? (1)
CHAPTER 21: Who Are You? (3)

CHAPTER 20: Who Are You? (2)

950 80 10
By Lalalax5

A/n: the man picture was at the end of story. So make sure to scroll it until the end. Thx

The million of stars dotted the night sky together with gleamed yellowy white moon. It was such a marvelous sight, however the wind chill blew against everything on the earth. As it's getting late, a gust of wind become more violent and loud like a howling wolf. This atmosphere affected the only two beings outside Henituse County.

The temperature surrounding them has turned even colder; it's not surprising if two of them break a fight at anytime. The still-mantained contest staring was finally came to an end with Choi han being the first one who moved.

Click

The sound of hilt being lifted slightly from its scabbard broke the silence.

The black orbs signaled a dangerous gaze as if showing he is a predator.

This eventually caused the other man's lip twitched, but no one would know because of the fox masked.

With a deep voice.

Choi han asked

"Are you the kidnapper?"

Receiving no reply, Choi han plan to attack him. But, just in time the fox masked man opened his mouth.

"Who do you think you are...that you dare to look at me that way?"

Choi han brows twitched as he was annoyed with his unanswered question.

The scarry aura then flowed out of the man and seeped into Choi han's skin. He felt tingled around his body.

The man continued his speaking.

"How dare you..."

"When you are only a prey...."

"Single-lifer"

(A/n: well, i will explain it in case you misunderstand. The man refer to choi han as his prey and called him single-lifer)

Choi han face have no changed despite deep down did not quite understand what his saying thus he ignored it. He was thinking about how to fight the man.

'Strong' thought Choi han.

The man who had been stayed compoused then moved his head slightly.

Two new people arrived in the place.

It was Ron and Beacrox.

Ron with dagger.

Beacrox with greatsword.

Both of them wearing a mask to cover their identity.

Beacrox sensed something weird as he quickly exclaimed it.

"Why are you hesitating?"

It was a question directed to Choi han.

Becarox know that Choi han is a bad guy but strong one. He would never be uncertain when fighting someone including him and his father who had been his opponent before. Hence, seeing him only stood still in front of the unusual stranger sparked his confusion.

The truth then came out.

"He does not have mana" stated Ron with a hawk eyes observing the fox masked man.

"What?" Asked beacrox with bewilderment.

He then quickly inspected the man.

And it's true.

"How come?"

3 of them were all baffled with this unexpected event. In the beginning, they felt an intensed mana from the outside. Therefore, they followed it and reached this place; the garden.

However, what's more surprising was the fox masked man statement later.

"You are right...

You're all also have no mana...

I wonder why there is a strong mana leaked out from here..."

The man spoke indifferently before added something.

"It's as if a distraction...." mumbled him.

It was then a realization hit them.

Choi han then shouted.

"RON!"

"Kallie is in danger!!"

Ron and Beacrox who were also grasped the situation immediately left the place. But, before that Ron exclaimed to Choi han.

"Hold him for a while."

It's because he knew that the man is not an easy opponent. The two of them left Choi han alone with the fox masked man and hurriedly ran to Kallie's room.

This time, Choi han has no doubt anymore. It was an urgent situation where he needed to go to Kallie.

He took out the sword and black aura covered it.

A gasp came out from the man.

"Sword master"

Choi han sent a slashed toward him.

Before it can reach him, the man reached out his right hand.

A black sword with a red hue materialized in his hand.

In an instant, he blocked it effortlessly.

However, Choi han has already approaced him with aggresive attacked.

But, again it was futile as the man can either block it or avoid it.

This made Choi han angry.

"Who are you?!" Roared him.

He was confused with the man's act. He knows that he is more stronger than him but still chose to be in defense side rather than offensive.

The man spoke leisurely.

"Even though you are my prey...I do not have intention to hunt you"

Hearing that, both of them then stopped fighting.

"Then why did you come here?" Retorded Choi han.

Honestly, he thought that the man was a crazy guy who always answer in mysterious way. He didn't like that type of guy. It was difficult to follow his mind.

The man then removed his sword before patting his clothes to clean any dust that might sticks on it.

"I came here to observe Young lady Kallie Henituse"

Choi han facial expression contorted into a scarry looked. He wanted to quickly stab the man but asked first to gain information.

Luckily, he was rational enough.

"Who ordered you?"

Actually, Choi han wanted to send a surprise attack after getting his answer first. Yet, he was not prepare to hear that name which caused him to cancel the attack.

"The King"

"What?-"

"Anyway, I have finished my job as I found something interesting"

The man said that while looking on the ground.

He refered to the strong mana leaked out in the garden.

He proceeded to leave and so a black smoke came up under his foostep.

Choi han can likely guessed that It's like a teleportation magic but in the form of smoke.

Ultimately, he urgently asked to scoop out another information.

"Why are you telling me that?"

The man whose smoke have reached until his chest, then stared directly at him.

"Even if you know it's the King...what can you do?"

The man replied in kind of snicker tone.

But Choi han put aside that to launch other question.

"What is single-lifer?"

The black smoke enveloped the left side of his masked.

"If you don't know...then you shall never use that word"

The man left the place leaving Choi han alone.
.
.
.
In this quiet site of Henituse county. There were 2 figures moved stealthily. Only the sound of wind howling was heard. Whereas, their footsteps were not even detected. This illustrates how strong they are as assassins. The one who was in the back opened his mouth.

"Father...what should we do?"

Ron who caught that whisper voice did not answer. He only gripped the dagger more firmed.

And Beacrox who saw that became stiffed.

The way that his father who always fake smiled benignly was not showing it right now, means he was nervous.

On the other hand.

This is what Ron thought.

'Its all a trap'

'The kidnapper who is a highest grade mage deliberately leaked out his mana in the garden to be a bait so that all of us would gather in the same place'

Ron's eyes glared and irritated.

'And that's the same with the fox masked man'

'In conclusion, the kidnapper wanted us to think that fox masked man was the one who flowed out the mana'

'While leaving Young Lady Kallie alone in her room'

"Tsk" came out from his lips.

If it's exactly like the kidnapper's plan, he would know the next case. But, he wished, it would not be like that.

Accordingly, in the next few minutes. They have arrived in front of Kallie's door.

Beacrox had an offensive position. He was ready to attack when the door was opened.

Ron's glove hand grabbed the handle's door and he quickly swung it open.

However...

Oddly...

Ron's pupil became large.

He was startled with this unexpected scene.

That his usual calm voice trasnformed into a stuttered.

"Y-young master-nim..."

There he saw a familiar red hair stood behind the window and next to bed.

Cale Henituse.

He stoodstill.

With this silence tension.

Am empty expression looked at Ron.

Ron subsconsciously gulped down.

The small lips of young boy then opened.

"Look at this"

It's not a request, but a command for Ron to obey his Young master.

Ron's eyes moved down and saw.

A single red rose along with its thorn was placed on the nightstand.

It sprawled helplessly.

And beside that.

Ron's pupil shifted.

He saw youny lady Kallie slept peacefully on her side.

However, he noticed.

A single strand of blood on her left cheek.

Ron, an expert, knew immediately where it was came from.

It's like a nail has pierced the cheek with a straight line.

That means.

'The kidnapper..!'

At the same time.

Cale henituse declared.

"The kidnapper has been here"

A black cloud gathered on his reddish brown orbs without anyone's awareness.

-the end
.
.
.
A/n: hello...how is it?
If you are confused I will explain it thoroughly.
1. Who is the fox masked man?
Refer to the Chp 18.

"You will watch her from a far. But, don't do anything. Just report to me if you find some suspicious things"

"Affirmative Your Majesty"

The figure then disappeared leaving the King alone.

That person is called the shadow of King.

2. What is red rose with its thorn symbolized?
Refer to the Chp 12

At the same time in a site far from them there was someone who had been watching silently. A word came out from him for the first time.

"You are lucky....but there won't be next time"

Before he turned back to leave he spoke again with amused tone.

"Still that was a good play..." said him while holding a rose. The color of the rose reminded him of the little girl.

'Turned out that she's not only delicate but also have a thorn'

"Well..it makes this more interesting.." said him with a crazed look.

2. What is black cloud on cale's eyes?
Refer to Chp 15.

He will be a cruel villain to the enemy.

A black cloud started to gather on his reddish-brown orbs without he realized.

Something that had been slumber in him, started to move slightly.

That's it. If you have any question...please feel free to comment. I suggest to reread the chapters🙌.

This is the fox masked man appearance.

Source: puncake4 (pinterest).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 137 14
Leticia Candmione Henituse never expected in her life that she would go back in time when her parents didn't knew each other, she didn't get along wi...
188K 14.4K 52
Somehow, a narcoleptic transmigrator is working as a stablehand in the Henituse County. That's fine, there's no way Cale would care enough about this...
26.9K 2.2K 12
Ah, being transmigrated in a novel as a small villain that's destined to die... Okay, cliche. But I don't care if it's cliche. My life is on the line...
707K 32K 45
[This story is free as of February 10, 2021] "Move over A Walk to Remember, and make way for one of the most heartwarming stories this side of Wattpa...