Dear Mister Summers

By austenative

It all started with a red dress and a resignation letter ... ******* For five year... More

dear mister summers
foreword
one
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
* twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty-two
* thirty three
* thirty four
* thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
[Exclusive] Bridge 1
[Exclusive] Bridge 2
[Exclusive] Bridge 3
[Exclusive] Bridge 4
[Exclusive] Bridge 5
[Exclusive] Bridge 6

two

20.3K 452 18
By austenative

Andin was beyond mad. She was nearly going to go back into his office and slap his face. Yet somehow, she had managed to calm herself down and by the time Sebastian Summers walked in front of her and bid her goodbye for the day, she had her usual polite smile plastered on her face as if nothing had happened. As if he had not just insulted her by thinking that the type of guys she could date were accountants and tax advisors! In other words, he had said that she was dull enough of a person to date the most boring type of person.

"How dare he?!" said Andin as she unlocked her door and got inside. "Oh, just you wait, Sebastian Summers!" she vowed to herself as she placed her bag on the table and sat on the couch.

Her friend, Damon Matthews, was hot as a sin. Andin would have fallen for him if not for the fact that he was only interested in the same sex. Either Damon or his boyfriend Tanner would suffice. Gay men could make the very best friends for a woman and she was both glad and grateful to have them both in her life. Long before she had known that Damon was gay, back in her high school days, they had been really good friends. He was kind and supportive and he always had her back. She knew Damon would agree in accompanying her to go to Sebastian's party especially if she told him what her boss had said to her today.

Andin sagged onto the couch as she recalled what had happened. Sebastian Summers had insulted her twice. First, he'd had that appalled look on his face when she informed him that her companion was indeed a guy. Had he suspected that she only had female friends? Perhaps she was a lesbian simply because she didn't immediately fall to his feet at the mere sight of him? Outrageous! Second, his guess about her companion whether he was an accountant or a tax advisor.

Taking a deep calming breath, Andin said decidedly, "I have to find a new job!"

It was eating her up every day to have to work and put up with Sebastian Summers, constantly seeing him switching partners as if they were underwear and not human beings. Perhaps she had been a little jealous. Whatever it was, it needed to stop. Especially when he was openly mocking her like he'd done so this afternoon.

Sebastian Summers would never see her as anything other than his professional secretary. No other men had drawn such physical attraction from her, not even Damon Matthews. It was not just physical things either after all, over the years she'd admired other men with great bodies, some were even better than Sebastian's. No, there was something about him that seemed to draw her in and it was driving her to near insanity.

She didn't like the person she was becoming. Sometimes she felt like she didn't really belong to herself anymore. She should move on. And move on she would. It seemed cruel to give him the resignation letter tomorrow especially only a mere two days before his birthday so she'd hand it to him on Monday after his party on Sunday.

With more determination, Andin wrote her resignation letter and signed it. She'd hand it in on Monday and put Sebastian Summers behind her. She'd finally move on from all of this.

* * * * * * *

Two days later,

Thankfully Damon had been at home when she walked out of her flat and took two strides to get to his door. "Andin mia Bella!" greeted Damon as he blew a kiss directly to her. Her best friend had been using that nickname since a long time ago even though back when they were still in school, Andin had an oversized body at that time and didn't feel beautiful. "Are you ready?"

Andin had called Damon two nights ago, informing him about her plan. Luckily he was free for the weekend and would be more than willing to put Sebastian in shame.

"I'm born ready," answered Andin with a dazzling smile.

"Let's show him who's the boss, my love!" Damon's eyes glinted with excitement.

"Wear that red glittery tie Tanner bought you last summer! Oh, and a dark suit!" said Andin then as she walked into Damon and Tanner's flat, following her friend's footsteps, she added, "Don't overdo your look though. I don't want anyone to know that you're born to break us, girls' hearts."

"I'm a straight man tonight, I promise!"

Andin heaved a sigh to relieve all the pent-up feelings Sebastian Summers had caused her lately.  Not only had he spent the last two days teasing her about Damon and how hot he was, but today he had informed her that it was fine should she choose to come alone. It was so insulting! It was as if he had suggested that she had been lying about Damon's existence and he was giving her leeway. How dare he?!

"I need to make him pay, Dee. I have to. He's been driving me nuts!"

Damon who was buttoning his suit glanced at her and gave her a consoling look. "What was it this time?"

"He implied that I was making this whole thing up, that you did not exist and I have been lying.  He was trying to comfort me by saying that it's fine should I come by myself."

"Ouch!" Damon shook his head. "This guy definitely needs a spanking, dearest!"

Once Damon was done with his attire for the night, he tilted his head and regarded Andin. "Hmm, I think you're in the wrong dress."

"What do you mean?"

"Remember that red dress that I bought for you but you never wore, not even once?" Damon lifted his brows. "Go make me happy and wear that one."

Andin immediately knew which dress he'd been referring to. "No way! That dress is way too sexy for someone like me!"

"That's where you are wrong. Sexiness is more of the attitude rather than things. That dress made you feel confident, I can see it when you tried it on. Wear it and bring sexy back. Let's give your boss a heart attack!"

"Yes, Ma'am!" Andin laughed. "I honestly doubt he'll notice, Dee."

"He'll notice alright. Trust me. Unless he's blind or an idiot, he will." Damon wiggled his eyebrows in a teasing manner. "And I'm not just saying this because I'm your best friend in the whole world."

"Okay, you got me. I'll hand in my resignation letter on Monday anyway so what the hell!" Andin laughed again. "I will go and put some make-up on."

"Don't forget the smoky eyes!" ordered Damon, to which she replied with another laugh. "I will bring a glass of wine to make you loosen up, Darling. And maybe fix your makeup for you."

As she stared at her reflection in the mirror, Andin couldn't help feeling that the urge to act in an outrageously shocking way was indeed appealing. She was going to give him a night to remember. It didn't matter if it would cause him to be angry seeing how she would loosely behave with Damon, after all, she would hand in her resignation letter on Monday so she had better left him and the company with no regrets.

* * * * * * *

Andin was late. Andin Kemala Williams was clearly late.

Sebastian couldn't stop himself from glancing at his Rolex watch, and then at the entrance every now and then. Another ten minutes and everyone who was currently enjoying cocktails and light snacks in the foyer would be moving to the dining hall. Yet here he was, standing on the balcony, looking down at the crowd beneath him and trying hard to find his little secretary.

"Where on earth is she?" he growled to himself. His buoyant anticipation had slid through a heap of frustration at her lack of appearance before it turned into a nagging worry.

Had she perhaps been in an accident?

"Babe, what're you doing up here?" A sultry voice asked then followed by hands snaking their way around his waist. London Star placed her head on his left shoulder, her lips grazing the side of his throat. "All your friends are downstairs. Why don't we go down and say hello?"

"Ten more minutes," he replied curtly as he moved slightly away from her.

"I could make that ten minutes worth it," whispered London, clearly had not noticed the worries on his face and how his brows had furrowed. Her hands started moving on his front and her breasts pressed against his back, trying to seduce him.

"Not now, London." Sebastian put his hands on her wrists, then put her hands away. He fished out his phone and dialed Andin's number. She did not pick it up and he tried again. After the fifth try, he ended the call and shoved his phone inside his pocket. He was starting to feel like a stalker with his incessant calling. Perhaps she had been driving thus she could not answer her phone.

He turned around only to find London standing there in nothing but her lingerie. Before he could say or do anything, she placed her mouth on his, silencing him with her kisses. And for a few seconds, he let her ravish his mouth before finally putting a stop to it.

No matter what London did, his mind was still worried about Andin and her whereabouts.

Where the hell was his secretary and her sharp tongue?!

* * * * * * *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 163K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...
2M 60.6K 50
Needs to be heavily edited lmao Now, I'm alone with the beast . He stares into my soul causing me to gulp. "You're going to do something for me." He...
1.6M 47.2K 46
"The way you behave...behave around me, with me it's highly inappropriate. I don't want you think I'll be your little assistant that you fuck on top...
148K 3.5K 75
Calvin bent down and settled between my thighs and bent my knees upward. He stroked my ankles, calves and then moved his hands to the insides of my t...