Prince of Thieves

By GothNebula

Cat Noir is now the prince of thieves in Paris, he made a vow to never use cataclysm ever again due to the in... More

Robbery
Betrayed
Mouse
A Year Ago
Mother
Trauma
Seduction
Truth
Listen
Helping Paw
School
Liar
Bat Noir
Anput
Trap
Emilie
Peace
Final

Insane

145 3 0
By GothNebula

It had been a week and Gabriel was sent to a maximum asylum due to his insanity of not being with his wife and son. He lost everything to them because of his madness. The security guard brought a visitor and it was Adrien.

"The glass is bulletproof. He won't be getting out" The guard said to Adrien.

"Understood. It's time that I talk to him. Make sure you have your boys ready in case he goes crazy again" Adrien said.

"Yes sir" The guard replied as Adrien faced his father.

"I see you've done some art of insanity, Gabi" Adrien noticed the windowless walls covered with black ink of miraculous.

"You're gonna regret imprisoning me, Adrien! Your precious girlfriend and the others will suffer for this!" Gabriel glared daggers at him.

"The only thing you'll regret is yourself. Instead of moving on, you chose mom instead of taking responsibility to care for a child. You left me alone with isolation" Adrien made an intense glare, "Nathalie took care of me like a mother figure, you didn't. You barely step in public, hiding like a coward. What I see now is that you're a psychopathic man that has no love in your heart. And this" Adrien held out a contract of marriage agreement for Adrien and Kagami to be married in the future, "Arranged marriage is illegal in France. Kagami and I are friends and you have no right to force me and her to be married"

"WHAT?!" Gabriel gasps.

"Also, Mom divorced you" Adrien added.

"I did what was best for you!" Gabriel yelled.

"For me or for yourself? You don't make decisions for me or for anyone" Adrien rips the contract, "You only care about yourself! You've hurt me long enough! Sometimes I wish you weren't my father!" Adrien then coldly stood up, "You terrorized not only Paris but in New York and Shanghai. You blamed me for being in a world that's dangerous. The only thing I see dangerous is people like you. You were wrong about my friends, you were wrong about the world, and you were wrong about me. You played with my guilt because you used me as scapegoat for the problems you made" Adrien said angrily.

Gabriel was at a loss for words of his son's rant, "This is far from over. Remember that, Adrien!" He then said.

"You'll never escape this asylum. You'll spend until you rot away" Adrien said.

"How does it feel to be locked up? Just like you locked me up in that mansion?" He asked.

"This place is hell! You damn brat!" Gabriel hit the thick glass but it didn't break.

Adrien cackled and walks up to the glass, "Exactly. Since you always knew you never loved me like a real son"

"I told you! I was doing what was best for you!" Gabriel made an excuse.

"You never did! You did all chaos for your own selfish interest! Mother did not want to be brought back by someone to take another life away! That's what she wanted but you only choose what's best for her when she never wanted that! That's all you ever think about! You make decisions for others by force!" Adrien glared and decides to leave.

"Damn you, Adrien!" Gabriel yelled.

"Stick his ass with tranquilizers" Adrien walked past the guard.

"Alright," The guard salutes.

Adrien came outside the asylum to the limo, "Take me home" He told his bodyguard. He nodded and did as he was told. They drove past Lila, now young again but didn't notice.

Adrien will once again confront her for bringing his dad from the dead. But for now, he expects to meet his princess at home, she called earlier and informed him she'd arrive. He took his phone out and informed her he's on his way.

As he got there, he heads inside the mansion and into the kitchen, noticing that his mother makes a great dinner than his ex-father.

"Hi mom" He greeted her.

"Hey, sweetie. You're just in time" Emilie said.

"Thanks. Paid Gabi a visit" Adrien said.

"And I bet he was not happy" Marinette guessed.

"Hello there, Princess" Adrien saw her.

"Still into that leather pants again?" Marinette can see him sexy with his goth attire.

"Yeah, I got faux leather version too," Adrien said.

"Yeah. I'm glad that the Gabriel brand legacy is destroyed" Marinette said while eating.

"Yeah. All that modeling was something that kept me from spending time with you and our friends. I'm glad I quit modeling" Adrien said.

"To be a real teen than an icon" Marinette replied.

"And that's what Adrien should be. Too much popularity is just too much" Emilie said.

"Yes. Pity I can't say the same about the Mayor's daughter" Adrien said.

"Hmmm. From what I remember, she has always been like that" Emilie said.

"I don't know why Gabi made me be friends with her. Also, I don't know why he would hire Lila the pathological liar to be my co-model. I don't even like her" Adrien ate his food.

"Me either," Marinette said.

"Unless he hired her to spy on me and keep me away from my friends" Adrien guessed.

"That man that I love, he was so stubborn. He always thinks I'm overly dramatic but I was doing this to make him face the consequences" Emilie gave them a glass of orange juice, "But from now on, I'm gonna let you decide on your life, Adrien. Don't let anyone tell you what to do"

"Understood Mom," Adrien said.

-

Later in Adrien's room, he was chatting with Marinette over the week.

"So any future ideas as Cat Noir?" Marinette asked.

"No, but I just love hunting mice. I'm very nocturnal and wild" Adrien purred.

"Well I'm the mouse holder after all" Marinette said.

"Then you're my prey every time" Adrien joked.

"And you the predator that couldn't eat the mouse" Marinette teased back.

"Oh yeah?" Adrien playfully grinned and pounced on Marinette.

"HAHAHAHA!! ADRIEN!" Marinette laughed as he tickled her.

"Is the mouse giving up?" Adrien laughed.

Marinette wrapped her legs around his waist to trap him, "Nope, but you're caught in the mouse trap"

"Tables turned I guess" Adrien pecks her cheek.

"And I thought you wanted to eat the mouse" Marinette licked his cheek.

"Rawr!" Adrien playfully bit her; it only tickled her more.

"Ahahahaha! Stop it!" Marinette laughed more.

"Give up?" Adrien chuckled and stroked her legs that were on his waist.

"I surrender, kitty" Marinette panted.

"Good girl" Adrien smirked and nuzzled her neck.

"You do know you're stuck" Marinette tightened her legs around his waist, making him groan in pleasure.

"Yeah, my dear mouse trap" Adrien replied.

"Come here" Marinette pulled him in for a kiss.

"Puuuuuurrrrrrr" Adrien purred through the kiss and he played with her lovely hair.

Marinette felt him remove the scrunchies, "What are you doing?" Marinette stroked his hair.

"Just wanna see how purretty you look without them," Adrien said.

"Oh Kitty" Marinette smiled and they kissed again.

-

Much later, Ladybug was out patrolling with Rena Rouge.

"Girl, you really got your kitty back? Did he like to be petted again?" Rena Rouge asked.

"Yeah, he did. And he gave me the brooches" Ladybug said.

"Good, so no successor to Shadow Moth can appear," Rena Rouge said.

They see Cat Noir grooming himself by licking his hand like a cat. It was weird but they guess he has been too wild for too long that he developed feline instincts.

"Well hi, there kitty cat" Ladybug called to him.

"MEEOOWWW!!!" Cat Noir yowled in fright.

"Oops sorry," Ladybug said.

"Wild cat, remember? I clean myself" Cat Noir licked his hand.

"Gross but are you done cleaning yourself?" Rena Rouge asked.

"Yep I am" Cat Noir stood up, "So you ladies were out patrolling?" He guessed.

"Yup. It's always ladies first, kitty" Ladybug said.

"And gentlemen last I presume," Cat Noir said.

"You know it. So are you gonna be my good kitty?" Ladybug asked.

"And less hissy fit this time?" Rena Rouge added.

"Come on, miladies. You know I'm too adorable like a kitten" Cat Noir does the cute Puss in Boots eyes.

The girls couldn't help but say 'awww' in a cute way. The feline playfully pawing to look even cuter.

"Awwww what a cutie cat" Ladybug awed.

"Give in, miladies?" He asked with a cute purr.

Ladybug petted his head, "Who couldn't?" She replied.

"Meow" Cat Noir nuzzled on Ladybug.

"Aww....is that my good kitty? Are you a good kitty?" Ladybug scratched his chin.

"My Bugaboo" Cat Noir purred.

Later, Adrien got a call from the asylum that his ex-father has gone crazy and they needed him to calm down. He made his way and told the guards to step aside so that he'll be fine. He's no longer a puppet to Gabriel or to anyone.

"Leave us," He said to them as he walks up to the glass between him and Gabriel.

"That ridiculous black attire makes you look undead!" Gabriel yelled.

"I get that a lot, Gabi. Mom didn't mind what I can wear" Adrien said.

"You're just like her, being reckless, stubborn, and headstrong," Gabriel said.

"Me and her are never reckless. It's you being reckless because you chose to be insane. That was your choice and you lost yourself. You failed me, mom, Nathalie, and everyone. You have nothing" Adrien glared.

"All I have is this prison!" Gabriel crossed his arms.

"Yes, because that dark path leads you to this. I don't care if you blame me because you should blame yourself for going psycho. Even if you did succeed and brought mom back, she would be angry and scared of you. She would never forgive you" Adrien said.

"Is that so?" Gabriel glared.

"Using force leads to madness, Gabi. And that's why you'll never leave the asylum. Your insanity has put everyone in danger" Adrien said.

"You miserable brat!" Gabriel pounds on the glass.

"Goodbye, Gabi Grassette" Adrien leaves.

"This isn't over yet Adrien!" Gabriel yelled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 358 47
What happens when theirs a certain person after Marinette and Chat Noir? Can they outwit whoever it is? Could they find love in the process and get j...
140K 4.4K 12
Being told she would never have what it takes to be Ladybug begins to take its toll on Marinette. What will happen when she decides to return her Mir...
9.7K 341 28
You have return to Paris and start your own destiny to fight your path towards freedom. When Marinette learns to reflect her redemption, will she eve...
46.8K 1.5K 27
Hawkmoth is planning another scheme to seize Ladybug and Cat Noir's miraculous. While, in the meantime our heroes are in for a big surprise when an u...