BNHA x (Gojo) reader

By Memesuga01

[DISCONTINUED] The reader (you) will be apart of the Gojo clan, which means....your older brother is the one... More

Prologue
~Gojo (Y/n)~
S1, E1
S1, E2
S1, E3
S1, E4
S1, E5
S1, E6
S1, E7
S1, E8
S1, E9
S1, E10
S1, E11
S1, E12
S2, E1
S2, E2
S2, E3
S2, E4
S2, E5
S2, E6
A/N
S2, E7
S2, E8
S2, E9
S2, E10
S2, E11
S2, E12
S2, E13
S2, E14
~Halloween Special~
S2, E15
S2, E16
S2, E17
S2, E18
S2, E19
S2, E20
S2, E21
S2, E22
S2, E23
S2, E24
S3, E1
S3, E2
S3, E3
S3, E4
S3, E5
S3, E6
S3, S7
S3, E8
S3, E9
S3, E11
S3, E12
~Bakugo~
~Midoriya~
S3, E13
S3, E14
S3, E15
S3, E16
....I-
Small A/N
Fanart!

S3, E10

2.6K 110 61
By Memesuga01

My mental stability is going down the drain so I'll just post what I have and going into a small hiatus, because multiple people have asked me to update or create a new book (literally someone followed me to just ask me that without even looking at my bio. To everyone else, commenting funny stuff, loving the books, AND NOT TELLING ME TO UPDATE, you guys are the most amazing people there is.

So, I'll be back. If you see people saying to update, kindly ask them to delete the comment, and if someone asks for a book in my profile, please tell them.

Other than that, I'll be back with a new chapter of BNHA and Blue Lock soon. Ja ne!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

"Master..." Shigaraki whispered as the other members of the League spit out the black ink from their mouths.

"Oh, no!" Torino said, jumping towards them, "Everyone's going to be taken away!"

"Damn it!" All Might exclaimed, running, "Take me with you, Shigaraki!"

"Come back here!" Satoru exclaimed.

The two heroes tried to grab Shigaraki, but it failed since they disappeared last second, shocking everyone as they were left with the Nomus.

"I-I'm sorry, everyone!" Kamui said.

"It wasn't your fault!" Edgeshot said, before jumping, dodging the punch of the Nomu, "We were also unable to do anything!" He used his quirk to strike the creature, "We thought Kurogiri's Warp was more like teleportation rather than one that opened a path in space."

Nomus jumped towards them.

"All Might! Satoru!" The older male called out to the two.

Satoru exercised the ones that were curses.

"Oklahoma Smash!" The number one hero said, spinning, sending the Nomus attached to him, flying.

-----

"That was an energetic way of breaking things!"

"I can't help it! Focus on the villains!

Two males from outside said, before shooting the Nomus, but soon stopped they went up in flames.

"Itadori Yuji on the case!" He exclaimed, grinning.

"Demon Dogs!" Another voice called out, putting their hands together and two dogs appeared, before they attacked the Nomus, "Kugisaki! Get the others!"

"Don't tell me what to do, Fushiguro!" A female exclaimed, using her nails and hammer to exorcise the others around.

The police could only feel enlightened, seeing sorcerers coming to help them.

"They must be Satoru's students."

Endeavor came in and burned some of the Nomus as they got closer, "These guys..." He trailed off, running and punching a Nomu, "Did they come from over there?"

"I can't get a hold of Jeanist and the others! It's possible that we failed on the Nomu factory side!" Tsukauchi said.

"What a mess!"

"Endeavor!" A voice called out.

"Huh?" The hero said, looking up to see All Might.

The hero coughed a bit, then looked at the hero, "Are you all right?"

"What're you looking at to ask a question like that? Even though you're at the top, will you need bifocals soon? If you're gonna go, then hurry up and go!" He said, burning the Nomus that were in the air.

"Yeah. I'll leave it to you."

"Students! Nanami and the Kyoto students should be arriving soon!" Satoru said, looking down at his students.

"Hai, sensei!" The three exclaimed.

"Don't let Sukuna come out, Yuji!"

"Yes sir!" The pink haired teen said.

-----

"As expected of the number four hero, Best Jeanist. I thought I'd blown everyone away. To be able to manipulate everyone's clothes and pull them to the side in an instant—That quick decision-making...and skill...You must have nerves of steel."

Best Jeanist could only stare at them with eyes widen, 'This man...'

"The League likely...no, definitely has a brain behind it. And his strength is comparable to All Might's. Despite that, he's crafty and cautious. If he doesn't feel like his safety is guaranteed, he will show himself. This time, I'd like to take care of Shigaraki and the others' capture and arrest as quickly as possible."

'This isn't what I was told...' The back of his shirt extended to help him lift him up, "But so what...? A top hero...doesn't use that as an excuse for failure—" He said, extending the fabric towards the villain, only for his stomach to have a hole in it, making blood spew out. Soon, he fell unconscious.

"I see...This is strength from a huge amount of practice and practical experience. I don't need yours...It's a quirk that doesn't go with Tomura's disposition." All For One said, now having a mask over his face.

-----

'What's with this guy? What just happened?' Todoroki thought.

'He erased them all in an instant!' Kirishima thought.

'We must run...!' Iida thought.

'I know this, but...' Yaoyorozu thought.

'I'm so scared, my body...my body...won't move...' Midoriya thought, as all five of them could only tremble in fear, 'What...in the world...was that...?!'

Suddenly, a noise was heard.

"Damn it...the hell...?!" A familiar voice said, "(Y/n), you okay...?!"

"Hm..." She softly hummed, as the two coughed.

'Kacchan! (Y/n)-chan!'

'Bakugo! (Y/n)-chan!' The red haired male thought.

-----

"Sorry, Bakugo. Gojo."

The blond looked up at the male, after coughing, "Huh?!" He exclaimed, holding the girl close to him, before they turned, seeing familiar black ink and the rest of the villains appearing.

Spinner stuck out his tongue, gagging.

Toga held a hand up to her mouth, while the other hand was wrapped around her stomach, "What the—?"

"Something stinks!" Twice exclaimed, before his mood changed, "Smells good!"

"Master..." Shigaraki said.

"You failed again, huh, Tomura?" All For One walked up, "But do not be discouraged. Just try again. I have brought your associates back as well. Even these children. Because you judged that they were an important piece." He held his hand out to him, "Do it over as many times as you need to. That is why I am here. It's all for you."

Bakugo could only tightened his lips, slightly trembling, before looking at (Y/n), who could only stare at the villains.

-----

Midoriya closed his eyes, 'Remember! Why did you come here? It's because your body wouldn't move back then, so you couldn't save them, right? To say you can't move because you're scared...He's right in front of you, you know.' He opened his eyes, 'He shouldn't have noticed us yet. If he had, he wouldn't have spoken so freely. There are six or seven meters between us and them, huh? With Full Cowl, I can get there in less than a second. After that, can I get away? Where would I go?'

'Everyone else will be in danger. How can I...I need a plan...so everyone...' He gripped his fist, his teeth clenching, 'Anyway, I need to move!'

Iida took note of the male's movements.

'If I can't move here...' He moved his foot, 'then it's all—' His train of thought was cut off, making him look at the blue haired male, who was gripping his shirt and Todoroki's arm.

'I will...I will...protect you!'

'Think!' Yaoyorozu thought.

'Think!'

'How can we...get away from here!' The two thought.

-----

"You're here, after all, aren't you...?" All For One said, making Iida think they were caught, but the male was looking up, seeing All Might. He raised his hands, stopping the he"I'll have you return everything, All For One!"

"Will you kill me again, All Might?"

The ground beneath the two cracked and the debris raising up, before the wind made the others go flying back.

-----

"E-Even All Might...!" Midoriya said.

-----

"You're pretty late. It's a little more than five kilometers from the bar to here. It was easily thirty seconds after I sent the Nomus before you arrived. You've gotten weaker, All Might."

"What about you? What's with that industrial mask you've got on? Aren't you overexerting yourself?" All Might said, standing.

Bakugo and (Y/n) watched. He laid on top of the girl to protect her from the harsh debris the two caused, since she didn't put up her barrier, 'He held All Might back with his bare hands! This guy's the villains' boss!' He thought, before looking at the girl, "(Y/n), put up your barrier or else we'll keep getting hit by all this debris." He muttered, as the girl did as told.

The hero jumped on one leg, "I won't make the same mistake as I did six years ago, All For One!" He said, stopping his jumping, "I will take Young Bakugo and Young Gojo back! And this time, I will throw you in prison for sure! And all of the League of Villains you control with you!" He jump towards him.

"There's so much to do. It'll be tough..." All For One said, extending his arm, as it grew in size, "...for both of us." He released a gust of wind at the last second, sending the hero back, and crashing into a building, "Air Cannon plus Springlike Limbs, Kinetic Booster times four, Strength Enhancer times three. This combination is fun. Maybe I'll try to add a few more enhancer-types."

The dust cleared up as the two teens eyes widen.

"All Might!"

"Uncle...?"

"Even without your worry, he won't die from something like that. So run away from here, Tomura, and take the children with you." The villain said, extending his arm, and his fingertips glowing black and red before they extended towards the unconscious Kurogiri, digging the glowing claws into him, "Kurogiri, get everyone away from here."

"Hey, wait! He was defeated and is now unconscious! I'm not sure what's going on, but if you can use Warp, then you should get us away!" Magne said.

"I just got mine, Magne. On top of only being able to transport short distances, unlike his coordinate transport, I can only bring people to me or away from me, and I can only send them away to someone I am very familiar with. So I'll have Kurogiri do it."

Suddenly, Kurogiri's body opened a warp gate. 

"Forcible Quirk Activation! Now, go!" He said, his fingertips going back to normal.

"What about you...?" Shigaraki said, before turning his head, seeing an explosion, which was All Might.

All For One started to fly up, "Think constantly, Tomura. You still have much more room to grow!"

"I won't let you get away!" The hero said, throwing a punch, which was stopped, sending another gust of wind.

"Master..." The light blue haired male said.

"Let's go, Shigaraki!" Mr. Compress called out, crouching by an unconscious Dabi and shrinking him down to an orb, "While that pipe mask is holding All Might back! Get your piece!"

Bakugo took note how everyone was staring at the two, "What a pain...!" He said.

The blond hero took note and went towards them, "Young Bakugo! Young Gojo!" He called out, but dodged the black and red tendrils of the villain.

-----

'All Might! All For One's in the way, so he can't save them! The League is trying to escape in that opening with them!' Midoriya thought, watching the blond dodge the measuring tape of Twice, 'Kacchan's also surrounded and can't run himself!'

-----

Bakugo dodged Toga's knife, 'These guys are in crisis mode, too! Unlike earlier, they'll drag us with them even if it's by force. Six against two...Though...' He thought, before looking at (Y/n), seeing her just standing there, "Get up, (Y/n)!"

The said girl looked at him, about to speak up, but the male beat her to it.

"Don't you dare say anything about being useless or being second best! You're stronger than anyone out there!" He dodged Mr. Compress by using his explosions, "Be it in skill or anything else! You're you and that's what matters! Get up and fight! Gojo (Y/n) is the one who will overpower her older brother Gojo Satoru! Fight and don't give up!"

(Y/n) felt tears welling up, before bringing her hand up to wipe them away. She stood up, her head down, before looking at the villains, her eyes brimming with life now, "Thank you...Katsuki." She said, before dodging Twice and kicking his side, sending him into Mr. Compress.

"I'm going now!" All Might exclaimed, running, before he was then slammed to the ground by the tendrils, and dragged back.

"I won't let you. That's why I'm here!" The villain said, before throwing the hero into a building.

-----

'All Might, Kacchan and (Y/n)-chan are in such trouble...But...'

"For uncertified individuals to cause injury with their quirks without specific instruction from their guardians or supervisors is a clear violation of the rules."

"I'm frustrated, too. But, this isn't a situation where we should act on our emotions."

"...if you'll break the rules...Those acts are the same as those of villains."

"Why did it have to be you guys of all people?! Why are you trying to make the same mistake I did?!"

'We are...We are not allowed to fight! At least...where is there an opening? Just an instant is enough! Is there any way we can save Kacchan and (Y/n)-chan? If we save them, then All Might can use his power to the fullest! Where? Where is that route...? Where? No. This won't work. There has to be one...' His eyes then widen, 'An opening!' He then looked at the rest, "Iida, everyone!"

"You can't, Midoriya!" Iida said.

"No, there's a way! A way that won't involve fighting that will let us leave this place, but still save Kacchan and (Y/n)-chan!"

The male let go of him.

"Let's hear it." Todoroki said.

"But this plan also depends on Kacchan..."

"Don't come, Deku!"

"I think Bakugo will feel humiliated that he had to be saved by everyone..."

"I know (Y/n)-chan would drag him, but...I don't think my plan will succeed if I do it. That's why, Kirishima, you're the key to increasing the success rate!" The green haired male said, making Kirishima's eyes widen.

The dual haired male looked at him, "Give us more details, Midoriya."

"Right." He nodded, "This is my plan."

-----

All Might sent a punch, which was stopped, before throwing another punch with his other hand, to which it was also stopped.

"Are you saving your strength? To keep the boy and girl from getting caught up in this?" All For One said, as the hero pulled back, "It's rough, isn't it? To be these creatures called "heroes.""

'Young Bakugo...! Young Gojo...!' The blond hero thought.

Bakugo was up in the air, since he used his explosions to dodge the villains, 'It's hard for All Might to fight because we're here! Damn it!'

(Y/n) dodged the small blade of Toga's, slightly wincing when she successfully nicked her, 'Damn it!' She thought.

The blonde villain giggled, "Your blood looks so pretty!" She exclaimed.

-----

"That's your plan?" Iida said.

"Kacchan should also realize the situation All Might is in." Midoriya said.

"Yeah." Todoroki said, nodding.

"Kacchan and (Y/n)-chan are on guard against the enemy, fighting from a distance. We need to do this at a time when they are at certain distance away from the enemy."

"Iida..." Yaoyorozu muttered.

"It's a gamble, but considering the situation, there isn't much risk to us. More importantly, if we succeed, it'll change the tide of the fight for the better. Let's do it." Iida said.

Soon, everyone got into position.

"This is my plan. First, we'll propel ourselves with my quirk and Iida's Recipro. Then, with Kirishima's Hardening..."

Soon, the three males busted through the wall, shocking the villains.

"...we'll break through the wall! The second it opens up, I want Todoroki to make a path of ice for us—"

Todoroki created a giant ice piece.

"One that'll go as high as possible."

Shigaraki turned his head, his one eye that wasn't covered, widening.

"The villains haven't noticed us yet! The villains have outmaneuvered us until now, but now we're in a position to outmaneuver them."

The three males went up the ice, before they were high up in the air, as the ice broke behind them.

"And we'll cross the battlefield at a height they can't reach. The villains' boss is holding All Might back."

All For One extended his arm, using the tendrils to go towards the teens, but All Might got in the way, slamming the male's side, sending him flying.

"That means that the reverse is also true! So then, it's up to you, Kirishima. It's no good if I do it."

Bakugo and (Y/n) stared at them in shock.

"Or Todoroki, or Iida, or Yaoyorozu...Ever since school started, you built an equal relationship with Kacchan...If you, his friend, called him..."

Kirishima extended his hand towards the two, "Come!"

"...then I'm sure!"

Shigaraki got close to the two, before the blond male wrapped an arm around the girl's waist, and soon a large explosion was seen from his hand that was free, making the two head towards the three teens. The white haired girl wrapped her arms around his neck, as he gripped the red haired male's hand.

"You stupid or something?" Bakugo grinned.

"Glad to see all of you..." (Y/n) smiled a bit, still not a full hundred percent.

"What?!" The light blue haired male exclaimed.

"Bakugo, on my mark, create a blast—" Iida was cut off by the explosive male.

"You watch my mark!"

"Don't fight at a time like this!" Kirishima exclaimed.

-----

"Just as we thought! Their eyes are locked on them." Todoroki said, as he and Yaoyorozu watched, "This is our chance. Let's go!"

The black haired girl looked at him, "Right!" She said, before the two ran. 

-----

"You show up everywhere!" Shigaraki said.

"Seriously? Jeez!" All Might said, watching the students get away.

"Don't let them get away! Where are the long distance fighters?" Mr. Compress exclaimed.

"Dabi and Kurogiri! They're both down!" Spinner said.

Magne walked up, "You two, get close!"

"Magne — Quirk: Magnetism"

"Magne. Quirk: Magnetism! It's the ability to give a magnetic force to anyone within a 4.5-meter radius! It's possible to adjust to whether it's on the whole body or just a body part! Men become south poles and women become north poles! You can't make yourself magnetic, though!"

"Here I go!" They said, before the masked villain was thrown forward, "Repulsion Breakup...Moonlight Flit Cannon!"

Suddenly, Mt. Lady grew in size.

"Titan Cliff!" She exclaimed, as the villain hit her on the nose, making it bleed.

"Mt. Lady!" Midoriya called out.

"Prioritize...the rescue...!" She said, as she slowly fell, "Go...stupid kids...!"

"We can still make it!" Twice said.

"Let's do it agai—" Magne said, as the other ran towards them, only to be hit, along with Spinner and themselves.

"Ojii-san...!" (Y/n) said, noticing Gran Torino.

"You're too slow!" All Might said, as the older male landed.

"You're too fast! Hey, that Midoriya's really turning out to be more and more like you. In a bad way!" Torino said.

'After that experience at Hosu, I didn't think he would come to the battlefield. Teenagers...!' The blond hero thought, as the teens landed.

All For One sat up, "Shimura's friend, huh?" He said, standing up.

"It's shameful, but with this, I can beat you without reserve!" He said, pointing at the villain in front of him, "All For One!"

"We've got two left here, too!" The older hero said, staring at Toga and Shigaraki, "I'll end this!"

"Tomura-kun, I don't want this to end!" The blonde female exclaimed, fidgeting around.

"They got us." All For One said, his fingertips changing, "They neatly turned the tables on us in one move." They extended and headed towards the number one hero, who moved to the side, and went towards Magne, "Forcible Quirk Activation! Magnetism!"

Torino jump towards Shigaraki, who outstretched his hand.

"Turn to dust!" The light blue haired male exclaimed, but gasped a bit when he was pulled back, making the older male miss his kick.

"Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?!" Toga said, before exclaimed, waving her arms around, noticing everyone heading towards her, "Wait, if you come at me that fast...!" She trailed off, before the three unconscious males crashed into her and they all went through the warp.

The male was being pulled back, but he tried to resist it, "Wait, don't, Master!" He said.

"I won't let you escape!" Torino exclaimed, jumping again towards him, only to get caught by the tendril and Magne was pushed forward and into the warp.

"With that body, you'll..." He trailed off, as he outstretched his hand towards the masked villain, "No!"

"No one came to save you, huh? It must've been hard, huh, Shimura Tenko? It's fine. I'm here for you."

The hand fell from his face, "I'm...not..." He said, before he went into the warp and it disappeared.

"Tomura...You must keep fighting." All For One said, as All Might headed towards him, ""Warping"...Plus "Shock Inversion"!" He made Torino come up in front of him, making the hero punch the older male then his arm went back from the shock.

"I-I'm sorry!" He apologized.

"I only came here to save Tomura, but if you say you're going to fight, then I will, too. In the past, that fist crushed one after another of my comrades, and you were extolled as the Symbol of Peace. The view you had from atop our sacrifices...It must have been a great one."

His leg went back, before winding up another punch, "Detroit..." He grabbed the unconscious Torino, and threw the punch with the other, "...Smash!"

The wind picked up around the two from the punch, ripping the hero's sleeve of his costume and he coughed up blood, making him fall back.

"He forcibly negated it, huh?" The villain muttered to himself, before putting his arm down, "I won't let you fight without reserve, though. Heroes have a lot of things they need to protect, don't they?"

All Might grit his teeth, "Shut up...You always toy with people like that! You break them! Steal from them! Take advantage of them and control them! Scoffing irrationally at the people just trying to live their lives!" He jump forward, making the male outstretched his hand but was grabbed and twisted, "I cannot..."

'Oh no...time for Warping...' He thought, bringing his other hand up.

"...forgive that!" He yelled, punching the villain, making them fall to the ground, creating a crater under them from the powerful punch.

Torino regained consciousness and looked up, "Toshinori..." He took note of the male's half skinny form and half strong form, "You've reached your limit...!"

"What's wrong?" All For One said, shocking the hero, "You seem to be very worked up about something, All Might. I heard the same line before..." He laughed, as the other male's eyes widen, "from the previous One For All successor...Shimura Nana."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 2.7K 38
(Female Deku/villian) Izuku Midoriya a Little girl who dreamed to be a hero just like her idol All Might. But.... Was crushed when she found out her...
681K 15.6K 116
Nhzual Hatake and his Sister, Sayoko Hatake were both the childhood friends of Izuku Midoriya and would always protect him from another childhood fri...
49.2K 1.4K 111
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...
402 24 16
Y/n Bakugou, a young hero in the making, with her twin brother katsuki and her best friend izuku by her side will they be able to navigate not only t...