意外标记了死对头

Par Rottenfujoshi08

Accidentally Marked The Deadly Enemy Author: 郎不知 Fu Xinghe felt that Shen Ye must hate him very much. Ot... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 End

Chapter 2

1.7K 70 4
Par Rottenfujoshi08

     Seeing that Shen Ye's face became more and more gloomy, Fu Xinghe was about to break out in a cold sweat when he saw him.

     After all, he was still very afraid of Shen Ye getting angry.

     But they haven't seen each other for so many years, apart from this, Fu Xinghe didn't know what else to say.

     Fortunately, at this time, another boy with a crew cut in military uniform ran over.

     "General, are you all right?"

     Shen Ye didn't answer, but his eyes still fell on Fu Xinghe.

     Kang Ping is Shen Ye's orderly. He didn't get a response, so he couldn't help but follow the admiral's gaze to look at the waiter in front of him, and then he was slightly taken aback.

     This waiter turned out to be an alpha?

     He was about the same height as the admiral, standing facing each other at this moment, although one was black and the other was white, and his temperament was very different, but he did not lose the wind. The admiral's sharpness and eccentricity made him appear to have an extraordinarily clean and gentle temperament, which gave people a feeling of falling snow on a jade tree, which was unexpectedly seductive.

     Just what are he and the general doing?

     Kang Ping turned his head, and immediately misunderstood what happened here, and unconsciously took a breath.

     This waiter is absolutely dead.

     You see what's the use of being handsome, how can you blindly find Admiral Shen. Can Admiral Shen be the kind of omega who can't walk when he sees alpha?

     The last alpha who dared to flirt with Admiral Shen with pheromones was already beaten up by the admiral so much that he didn't even recognize his mother, okay?

     Kang Ping looked at Fu Xinghe's face with some pity, and was quite sure that this face was very popular in the upper class circle. If he hadn't found the wrong person, he would probably have taken care of him in the next second. He was a little bit embarrassed, but suddenly found that Shen Ye looked back He glanced.

     That gaze made him tremble suddenly, and he immediately withdrew his gaze from Fu Xinghe's face. "Admiral, Admiral? Everyone is looking for you."

     Only then did Shen Ye look away, lowered his eyes and nodded.

     Kang Ping let out a sigh of relief, not understanding why he displeased the general just now.

     He carefully raised his eyes to peek, always feeling that Shen Ye was different from usual.

     The admiral kept frowning. On the one hand, he clearly wanted to leave, but his eyes continued to look at the waiter alpha, as if he wanted to say something, but he suppressed it again, and his emotions were obviously more exposed than usual.

     Instead, the waiter kept his eyes down, not intending to talk to the admiral at all, just looking down at the ground.

     He didn't want to see him.

     From the beginning, Fu Xinghe's attitude was so obviously withdrawn, Shen Ye gritted his teeth, and finally turned and left.

     Fu Xinghe raised his eyes, only then did he notice that Shen Ye's face seemed a little pale. He hesitated for a moment, but whispered behind him, "Are you okay?"

     Shen Ye stopped when he heard his voice, but soon clenched his hands again and said with sullenness.

     "Don't worry about it."

     Fu Xinghe pursed his lips, did not speak again, and watched him stride away.

     ——

     Shen Ye is the well-deserved protagonist of this party. Everyone smiled and wanted to talk to him, and even surrounded him like a crowd of stars, but they didn't dare to get too close.

     Shen Ye's expression has never been very good-looking.

     Just came out of the corridor.

     The faint scent around Fu Xinghe was immediately blown away by the noisy atmosphere outside.

     Shen Ye could barely maintain his superficial politeness, but his heart beat more and more irregularly, and his uncomfortable feeling was worse than before.

     The smell of these people around him now made him faintly sick.

     With the passage of time, he even felt that the light in front of him became a little dazzling, and the figures walking back and forth were a little blurred, and even the clothes he wore became extraordinarily restrained. Somewhat irritating.

     "Are you all right?"

     The person on the opposite side seemed to have said something, but Shen Ye's chest was heavy and he finally couldn't stand this hypocritical and boring party anymore, he just drank the wine in his hand and said goodbye to the person in front of him.

     When he walked away from the crowd, he didn't even realize it, he subconsciously began to look around for the scent just now.

     But can't find it anyway.

     Shen Ye walked to the corner, leaned against the wall, and tried to take the suppressant out of the pocket again, feeling his fingers a little numb. At this moment, he suddenly became brighter, and he smelled the fragrance just now in the air.

     Fu Xinghe.

     Shen Ye immediately raised his head.

     Shen Ye's body temperature was already a little high, his pupils dilated slightly, and his heart beat a lot faster. He followed the smell and walked a few steps forward, and sure enough, he saw Fu Xinghe's figure again.

     At this time, Fu Xinghe was held by the arm by a small female Beta.

     Fu Xinghe raised her head and had to bow his head to listen to her say a few words before following her and leaving the hall.

     "Help."

     After speaking, the girl handed Fu Xinghe a big box.

     "It's full of ice and seafood. I really can't move it. Please help me send it to the back kitchen."

     Fu Xinghe nodded, lifted the box and left.

     After he left, another girl with short hair came over and winked at the little girl. "He's really handsome, isn't he? Do you want to ask him out this weekend?"

     "I asked him, and he didn't seem to be in love at all. If he keeps being chased and asked, he will immediately blush. So cute."

     "And he's an alpha. Look at him, he's so gentle, but if he reaches the susceptible period, he must be very fierce, and he will keep pestering you like a wolf dog." The girl whispered into her friend's ear excitedly.

     "But don't you feel a little worried? I heard that if a meets a feverish o, even if he is not the kind of person who will cheat, he will not be able to control himself at all."

     "Even so," the short-haired girl hesitated for a while, "it's so easy to meet. They are too rare, and I've never seen an omega before."

     At this time, Fu Xinghe had already left the reception area in front, and sent the box of seafood to the back kitchen.

     He was leaving the kitchen and was about to go back when he suddenly saw Shen Ye again.

     Shen Ye seemed to be angry again. When he saw him, he walked over a few steps and grabbed his collar.

     "Fu Xinghe, what did you do?"

     He frowned, looking at Fu Xinghe's face intently, "Where did you go?"

     Fu Xinghe froze for a moment, Shen Ye always asked him this kind of question before. Even if he went to the bathroom, when he came back, he would always meet Shen Ye looking for him in the hallway with such a displeased face.

     But at this moment, Shen Ye's state was obviously not right. His face was flushed, and there was a lot of sweat on his forehead. After speaking, he almost hung his whole body on him.

     "What's wrong with you?"

     As soon as Fu Xinghe reached out to support him, he immediately smelled a strong fragrance at the tip of his nose.

     This scent made Fu Xinghe dazed for a while.

     He instinctively lowered his head to sniff, until the tip of his nose touched Shen Ye's hair, he suddenly woke up.

     That is the smell of Shen Ye.

     Shen Ye was about to have a fever.

     Fu Xinghe immediately raised his head and stood up straight, even stepped back half a step, and asked in a panic. "Where's your inhibitor?"

     Shen Ye also frowned, lowered his head and reached out to pat his pocket, as if he was drunk, as if he had forgotten which pocket he put it in.

     Fu Xinghe looked around worriedly, then hurriedly stretched out his hand to help him touch it. "At this?"

     Shen Ye froze for a moment, didn't speak, but opened his arms obediently, letting Fu Xinghe touch his pocket.

     Fu Xinghe lowered his head, and suddenly put his hand into his trouser pocket, Shen Ye's breathing became disordered, and the roots of his ears immediately turned red.

     Fu Xinghe didn't pay attention to Shen Ye's expression, and he finally took out the medicine for him, and he was relieved.

     This box had obviously been eaten up by half, Shen Ye took it and poured out four or five in one go, wanting to pour it into his mouth.

     Fu Xinghe froze for a moment, then stopped him, "You can't eat so much."

     "Otherwise it's useless." Shen Ye frowned, his face became more and more red, and he pushed Fu Xinghe's hand away irritably.

     "No..." Fu Xinghe was afraid that he might not be clear-headed now, so he hurriedly snatched the medicine from him again. "Only eat one."

     "Give it back to me." Shen Ye pursed her lips and said again: "You don't have to worry about it."

     Fu Xinghe had no choice but to let go of him.

     At this time, the manager who was patrolling around finally noticed their movements. When he approached, he immediately understood the situation, and hurriedly said: "General Shen. I will help you upstairs to rest."

     "Go away."

     Shen Ye changed his face in a second, and leaned towards Fu Xinghe again, almost crashing into his arms.

     The strong aroma brought by Shen Ye's movements made Fu Xinghe dizzy, and the person hit by him took a step back.

     The scent is getting stronger and stronger.

     Shen Ye really couldn't control his pheromones anymore.

     Fu Xinghe took a look at the crowd in the distance, it was a high-class party, and it was rare that there were several alphas in it. He hesitated for a moment, then reached out to support Shen Ye again. "Then I'll take you upstairs."

     Shen Ye lowered his head, his breathing was a little unsteady. He didn't speak harshly anymore, instead he leaned on Fu Xinghe's shoulder, his slender fingers tightly grasping his arm.

     "Admiral Shen, he is A."

     The manager was so anxious that he should let Beta take care of the general at this time, but General Shen didn't know why, but insisted on holding on to Fu Xinghe.

     He had no choice but to hand Fu Xinghe a common room card for all employees, and told him to come down quickly after sending it up, while he turned to look for someone.

     Fu Xinghe nodded, and immediately led Shen Ye inside, opened the employee's elevator, and walked in with him.

     The elevator door slowly closed.

     There were only the two of them around.

     Shen Ye seemed to let go of his last defense, and leaned completely on Fu Xinghe's body, reaching out to grab his clothes, and couldn't straighten up.

     Fu Xinghe had no choice but to hug him. "Shen Ye?"

     Shen Ye lowered his head, did not answer, but buried his face in Fu Xinghe's arms, breathing the air in his arms with small mouthfuls.

     Fu Xinghe lowered his head and could only see that Shen Ye's ears and neck were red, and there seemed to be a thin layer of sweat, and the arm holding him was shaking slightly.

     He could feel that Shen Ye's exhaled breath was hot through his clothes, and the hand holding him was also hot.

     Shen Ye seemed to be on fire all over.

     Fu Xinghe's mouth was a little parched from the overwhelming heat, and his heart was beating fast.

     He frowned and stared at Shen Ye's neck, looking at his white and rosy skin, and suddenly became fascinated, as if what he was looking at was not the neck, but the most interesting thing in the world, he even lowered his head uncontrollably, thinking See more clearly.

     Why is it so fragrant...

     It wasn't until the elevator dinged that Fu Xinghe raised his head.

     Help.

     Sober up. This is Shen Ye!

     Fu Xinghe shook his head, thinking through a few math problems, and then helped Shen Ye out, and walked with difficulty to the nearest guest room by the elevator.

     Fu Xinghe swiped open the door, and fell in together with Shen Ye without standing still.

     Shen Ye fell on him and let out a vague nasal sound before raising his head with difficulty.

     "Fu Xinghe..."

     Shen Ye's face was flushed, his voice was hoarse, the hair on his forehead fell messily, and his eyes seemed to be full of water. It appears to have completely lost its usual sharpness.

     "I feel terrible."

     With Fu Xinghe's heartbeat, the door closed behind them.

     As Shen Ye approached him, the fragrance overflowed from Shen Ye's neck more and more unscrupulously. The space was quickly filled with the smell of his pheromone.

     Fu Xinghe's breathing fluctuated, his pupils spread uncontrollably...

     no.

     Fu Xinghe bit the tip of his tongue hard, then hurriedly brought Shen Ye's tablet of medicine to him again, his hands trembling a little.

     "Then take the medicine quickly." He said that he realized that his voice was also hoarse.

     He fed Shen Ye a pill in his hand.

     Although Shen Ye shook his head, he still opened his mouth obediently, his lips almost burned Fu Xinghe's fingers.

     no more.

     Fu Xinghe pulled his hand back, feeling increasingly dizzy, and hurriedly wanted to stand up and leave.

     Shen Ye trembled slightly because of his actions, exhaled a trembling breath, and grabbed Fu Xinghe's clothes even more tightly.

     "Fu Xinghe..."

     Fu Xinghe froze immediately.

     The two big men, with their thighs against their thighs at this time, breathed together, and they could clearly hear each other's increasingly powerful heartbeats as they got closer.

     Fu Xinghe and Shen Ye looked at each other, and felt that the person in front of him seemed to be the Shen Ye he knew, but he didn't seem to be.

     Shen Ye was already good-looking, but at this moment, amidst the rich fragrance, he was particularly attractive.

     Fu Xinghe could even clearly see his tear-stained eyelashes, the blush at the corner of his eyes, and his slightly parted lips...

     And that part of the neck that hangs obediently in front of him.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

47.7K 1.2K 81
He transmigrates into each world as a cannon fodder. The original cannon fodder would always be pregnant when he transmigrates over. He was forced to...
50.6K 1.8K 58
Author: Luan Yunxia Category: BL doujin Release time: 2020-08-27 Latest: Chapter 58 Finale The story of a cute, silly little white rabbit clinging to...
90.3K 2.3K 103
被前男友的白月光求婚后 Status : 85 Chapters + 18 Extras (Completed) Author : 恭十一 Xie Ning knew that his boyfriend was a player, seeing him pine after his whi...
149K 8.4K 90
Stimulating To Be Raised By A Virtual Lover被虚拟恋人养真刺激 Author(s) 咬猫耳朵 Status in COO 90 chapters (Completed) Description People need kryptonite to suppo...