This Might Hurt

By Total_Chaos13

(PJO/TW) After a summer of training Percy is left worried that the demigods aren't prepared enough as the thr... More

PROMO
Prolouge
Chapter One: Last Night of Summer
Chapter Two: Bargain
Chapter Three: Seventeen
Chapter Four: The Truth Revealed
Chapter Five: Battle Plan
Chapter Six: The Traitors
Chapter Seven: Full Moon
Chapter Eight: Therapy Fight
Chapter Nine: Patterns (Part One)
Chapter Ten: Patterns (Part Two)
Chapter Eleven: Warrior
Chapter Twelve: Plan of Action
Chapter Thirteen: Earth Shaker
Chapter Fourteen: The Demon Wolf & The son of the sea
Chapter 15: US
Chapter Sixteen: Heal
Chapter 18 (P2) 
Chapter Nineteen- Currents
Chapter Twenty: Memories
Chapter Twenty-One : The girl who knew to much : part 1
Chapter Twenty- Two : A failed Chess game
Chapter Twenty Three : The girl who knew to much P II

Chapter Seventeen: Motel California (part 1)

218 14 3
By Total_Chaos13

I highly doubt
Y'all even know
What ima do for this

Even so I hope you enjoy the chapter and I'll see you soon!

"So this is the dump," Percy mumbled as he stared at the hotel complex that was under renovation. Which in his mind was annoying since it seemed it hadn't been touched since the 70s.

"Didn't you get turned into a Guinea pig once?" Jason asked raising an eyebrow at Percy.
"I also got blown up by a volcano and this place still annoys me more," Percy replied before walking off and grabbing a key from coach.

"I. Have. To. Know." Stiles muttered from behind Jason as he rushed off to grab his brother.

"Well I guess that leaves the two of us huh?" Jason asked awkwardly.

"Just follow them," Scott beckoned.

>>

"So Percy?" Lydia asked as the two of them started to unpack nightly items for their hotel room.

"Yeah? What about it?" Allison asked confused.
"Going smoother then I expected," Lydia replied with a shrug as she sat down on the bed.

"I mean not really," Allison sighed plopping down across from her. "We've kissed once sure, but it's... he's so reserved now. He opens up then shuts down I don't even know what's going through his mind."

"This is the same guy who controlled how many hunters to turn there guns on there friends and pull the trigger?" Lydia stated with a raised eyebrow. "Same guy who could snap his finger and all of us blow up into little pieces because we're all made up out of water?"

"Are you afraid of him?" Allison asked confused narrowing her eyes. "You understand if you were stiles in that situation he would do the same for you right?"

"Yes," Lydia sighed staring down at her hands before he green eyes shot back up. "Allie. He is going to die. He kept you away because he's going to die. You forced your way back in, and now you're going to end up shooting your self when he goes."

"I love him!" Allison exclaimed.
"I know and that's so beautiful, but I want to make sure you're mentally prepared for him to be gone," Lydia sighed as she ran her fingers through her hair stressfully. "You're my best friend, I need to know how to help you! I need to know how to make sure I can still make you smile!"

Allison smiled lightly as she thought of her and Percy and she knew he was going to go. Maybe he deserved to finally find peace. But it did hurt her, how he accepted it.

"I don't know.. maybe I think he'll hold out and become a god," Allison shrugged.

"So he can make a demigod baby out of you and see you once a month?" Lydia scoffed shaking her head. "Percy isn't going to take that offer, either he's going to die forever. Or he's going to take a deal that gives him a chance, even if he comes back to all of us not really Percy."

"Chaos," Allison murmured.

"From what I've been able to gather, and also prove out of my mother... well my real mother won't talk but Aphrodite I suppose,"
Lydia said using quotation marks and a shrug. "Earth is the first thing she created, its precious to her. In order for Percy to be labeled guardian of it he will have to prove himself."

"Has he not already?" Allison asked.

Lydia bit her lip timidly as she grabbed Allison's hands.
"Allie. Why don't you ask her?"

"WHO chaos?" Allison asked confused.
"No- my.... My sister."

Allison's eyes widened as she suddenly understood what Lydia was saying.
"She- she.... She's not here;" Allison stuttered out. "I mean she died in Percy's arms I saw the vision."

Lydia sighed as she stared down at the floor for a few minutes and the silence between the two grew. She didn't know how to phrase it without being rude. Lydia couldn't exactly say "you're not Annabeth." Without coming off as hurtful.

"Allie you know I love you right?" Lydia asked. Allison nodded with a small smile.
"Okay well, Um..."

"Im not her right?" Allison asked suddenly. "Didn't live my childhood with him, didn't almost die with him. Didn't walk through literal hell with him? What does that matter?"

"Allison," Lydia stated softest as she could as tears started to fall down her eyes.
"Lydia!? What did I do?" Allison asked worriedly.
"It's, no. It doesn't matter that you're not her. It's that you tried to kill him."

>>>

"YOUVE NEVER WATCHED STAR WARS!?" Jason exclaimed throwing his arms up in frustration.

"Well, yeah no," Scott stated with a grimace.

"You mean to tell me this man right here! Who was stuck in a Roman demigod society for his whole life has seen Star Wars but you haven't!?" Stiles exclaimed crossing his arms in frustration. "You promised man!"

"You should be ashamed of yourself," Percy replied shaking his head.

"He gets it!" Stiles exclaimed.

"Look how about this we make it through this whole alpha pack Darach thing you can strap be down and make me watch Star Wars!" Scott exclaimed.

"You know I can manipulate that TV and make sure this just starts tonight right?" Jason asked.

"You can do that?" Stiles gasped glancing between Percy and Jason.

"If he could he neglected to do it on our flying ship," Percy mumbled.
"Leo would've gotten mad that it wasn't authentic!" Jason exclaimed with a slight chuckle before he stopped and glanced down to the floor. Percys jaw clenched and he closed his eyes.

"Sorry," Jason murmured.

"Whose? Whose Leo?" Stiles asked confused.

"Later," Percy mumbled opening his eyes as he sent Jason a small smile. "Just know he was a hero."

"Hey look um, I need to shower. Allison's car isn't exactly the definition of clean, so ima for rinse off the hunter smell and I'll come back," Jason stated with a smile before quickly leaving.

"Jason!" Stiles exclaimed. "I'm sorry!"

Jason held the door open for a minute before glancing back. "Don't be, Leo's full of great memories. Hell, he's why we're all here now." And with that the son of Jupiter left leaving the trio alone.

"I should go as well," Percy sighed with a yawn. We have a stupid drive back on that bus tomorrow."

"We can sleep on the bus though," Scott replied.
"Yeah, no cross country meet. We can hang out all night!" Stiles exclaimed before sliding over to make room for Percy.

"I don't know", Percy sighed.

"Perce," Scott sighed. "We barely have a month of you left."

"Common man you can't let Scott go without watching Star Wars!" Stiles exclaimed staring Percy in the eyes brother to brother . "Plus with everything going on I want a good memory of us, one that doesn't involve us almost dying."

Percy smiled and let out a small laugh.
"Okay but look it's cable," Percy stated with a shrug. "Probably shitty cable considering where we are but I tell you what. Find a movie that is just starting, let me get Jason back in here, and let me call Nico and get us snacks and we can have a movie night just like old times huh?"

"I'll get the snacks, you get Jason and call Nico deal?" Stiles asked.
"I think that's fair," Scott replied.
"Not a war flic this time Scott!" Percy stated sternly.
"I'll look for star wars or a comedy!" Scott stated holding his hands up.

"Deal then," Percy replied with his classic smirk before pulling out his wallet and handed it to stiles . "Here's a few ones, get me anything that's blue, or salty."

He then walked across the hall and knocked on the door To his room which Jason shared.

"Movie night, ten minutes!" Percy shouted.
"Right when I get in the shower!?" Jason replied muffled. Percy smiled silently before pulling out his phone and calling Nico.

>>>

"You literally were the bad guy! YOU TRIED TO KILL EVERYONE!" Nico exclaimed. "That's why you get first watch.

"He has a point," Derek muttered crossing his arms.

"I was manic!" Peter exclaimed in his defense.

"Yeah that doesn't work twice," Derek snarled his eyes flashing red.

"I fell down a three story building while you sat and read your stupid men hair magazines I think you can take first watch!" Nico exclaimed.

"I can't shift!" Peter argued.
"Even more the reason!" Derek snapped.
"Why do I come over here again?" Peter asked his tone hurt.

"We don't want you here!" Cora's voice shot out from upstairs.
"See!" Nico replied annoyed drawing his sword. "No go and take first WATCH!"

On Derek's desk, in the background nicos
Phone went off with a small vibration that was cut off by the house yelling to eachother about who should take the the first watch.

>>€

Percy sighed as he hung up the phone, as stiles walked past him with a grin down the stairs to grab snacks. Perhaps, maybe perhaps this was the last chance he would have with them to have a normal night with his friends again.

"STILES! A NEW HOPE IS ON!" Scott screamed from the room. Percy smirked as he went to make his way back, before a cold
Chill ran down his spine. And his body suddenly went limp.

You
are
The
Reason
They
All
Died

His hear began to beat as flashbacks flew through his mind. He slammed against the wall behind him clutching his head, as blood, deaths, and tartarus began to emerge in his vision.

"No!" Percy weeped as he punched the wall.

Some things aren't meant to be controlled.

The image of hunters shooting eachother by Percy's will flashed through his head as he started to slide down the wall. The graveyard at camp halfblood then appeared causing tears to erupt from Percys eyes as he flipped himself
And fell against the wall his head falling into his hands.

"Do. You want to forget my son? Forget this
Pain?"

"Not if it means losing myself," Percy shot back.

I'm not chaos. Perseus you're already lost

Percys eyes snapped open for a mere moment as he saw a scared face, white by color with countless scar marks. It's jaw halfway ripped off and it's eyelids torn off only showing a pair of glowing white eyes.

Percy reacted grabbing the figure by the neck and slamming it into the wall. It only laughed as it's dark cloak surrounded it. Percy had jo sought that this was the Darach playing a kind game, one which he had no idea If it was a dream or reality.

The beast let out a laugh before it's hand grabbed Percy's head and suddenly the two of them vanished from the hall.

When Percy was able to grasp his surroundings he realized they were floating above the hotel staring in each other's eyes. Growling Percy reached into is pocket and grabbed and uncapped Riptide slashing through the Darachs wrist sending them into a free fall. Before a bright light suddenly reached out to Percy and ripped him away from reality.

Hope you enjoyed part one of Motel. Stay tuned for part 2.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 4.9K 25
Stiles drags Scott into the woods to look for a body where he just manages to avoid being caught. He finds his friend getting attacked and bitten by...
198K 3.5K 102
Nicolette Hamilton, the seemingly reckless orphan Melissa McCall took in, daughter of Poseidon, returns to her hometown of Beacon Hills, California a...
16.3K 868 26
|Teen Wolf and Percy Jackson| (2) A war is coming to Beacon Hills, the Hunters wanting to avenge Kate Argents death while the Supernatural continue t...
11.8K 281 22
I do not own the characters due to Rick :( Percy Jackson Annabeth Chase- Magnus Chase and Alex-Carter and Sadie Kane- Aru Shah and Mini The Demigods...