โŒ—๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ณ ๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘จ๐‘น๐’€

By vampirehickeys

**-**-๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ** ๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ข๐š๐ซ๐ฒ: ๐“˜ ๐“ณ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ต ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“น๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ... More

sแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸ
แด˜แด€แด›สœแด‡แด›ษชแด„
แด„สœแด€ษดษขแด‡
สœษชแด
แด›ษชส€แด‡แด…
สŸแดแด แด‡
ส€แด€ษชษด
ษช แด€แด สแดแดœ
ษช'แด sษชแด„แด‹ แด€ษดแด… แด…แด‡แด˜ส€แด‡ssแด‡แด…
ษช sแด›แด€สแด‡แด…
ษช'แด sแดส€ส€ส

า“แด€ษชสŸ

5 0 0
By vampirehickeys

You know that feeling when you know that you're going to fail and well you over think shit, well that's how I feel right know and IT SUCKS.

I repeat "IM GONNA FAIL" over and over again and it's killing me. I'm anxious as fuck and it's killing me. I'm stressing my ass off and I have no clue what to do but wait till everything crashes to my feet and that I'm gonna FAIL MATH.

Fuck

My

Life

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
89.7K 4.2K 35
Y/n- please don't beat me I will never try to run away i promise please Jimin- no no no why are you crying don't cry.this is your punishment take it...
8.1K 308 33
Highest ranks #1 Poetry (Feb, May 2024) #1 sadpoems (Feb2024) #2 darkpoems (May2024) #3 sonnet (Feb2024) Welcome to my world~ You are about to dive...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...