Skull Dog Powerhouse (Male Ca...

Por TheHawkzenman77

(Y/N) otherwise known as Cadaver was only known for someone who would take out government officials if they w... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1: Skull Dog Overlord
Chapter 2: Happy Hotel?
Chapter 3: The I.M.P?
Chapter 5: Even Monsters hurt.
Chapter 6: First Assignment.
Chapter 7: Lucifers Demand.
Chapter 8: Unexpected Visitors.
Chapter 9: Goetia Meeting.
Chapter 10: Reflections.
Chapter 11: Rebel.
Author's Note - this is important.
Chapter 12: Just Business.
Chapter 13: Helping A Friend.
Chapter 14: Consequences.
Chapter 15: The Deadly Trio.
Chapter 16: Deadly Trio vs Azrael.
Chapter 17: Peace?
To be continued
Season 2 Chapter 1
Season 2 Chapter 2: Another Battle.

Chapter 4: Revenge.

5.3K 107 56
Por TheHawkzenman77

(Just got the motivation to continue so I hope you enjoy it.)

(Y/n)'s POV

(Btw I timeskipped most of the Helluva Boss Pilot because my stupid brain can't remember shit from it but don't worry I'll keep in the ending to the episode.)

So after most of the meeting and me just standing around while they talk and Blitz said that Loona is sensitive I decided to speak up.

(Y/n): I can tell by all this that yall arr definitely family just like my old crew in the living world and as for what you said earlier about her little guy when I look at how cute she is I highly doubt she would do something like all that.

Loona blushed at what I said since I complimented her on her looks.

Moxxie: wha-

Blitzø: Oh about your old crew. They are still alive and completely disgraced your name and legacy.

(Y/n): ......what?

Blitzø: Uhh yeah and the Congress Member Biden completely disgraced you aswell.

The floor under my cracked just by hearing that alerting them all and letting them know how pissed I was as they also heard wolf's in the distance howling.

Eddie: You guys are-

Before he could even finish what he was saying I pulled out my crowbar that kinda looks like the one joker uses but more demonic as I used it to decapitate the kid and making the others go silent.

(Y/n): Never liked kids. Now as for what you said Blitz I have a request.

Blitzø: Uhh yes?

(Y/n): Allow me to go to the living world and tell me where my old crew is and I shall pay you extra.

Blitzø: Deal!

Moxxie: Wha- but sir how do we know he won't get caught?

(Y/n): I have a human form genius.

Moxxie: Huh?!

(Y/n): There is alot you don't know about me shorty. Also don't worry about how I will let you know when I'm done. Your number is already in my hell phone.

Blitzø: Alrighty! Loonie can you open a portal to the living world sweetie?

Loona: Umm sure.

She pulled out the book and read a spell as a portal opens and I walk through then went to my human form.

(That's Cadavers human form but you can look however you wish)

(Y/n): Now to find all those assholes.

After searching for about probably 2 hours I finally found a newspaper that talks about them and where they are now.

(Y/n): So let me get this straight, those assholes abandoned their old ways to work for Biden?

Oh forgot to mention there was a homeless guy that was talking about it aswell.

Homeless guy: Yep. They all follow his orders now and nobody else's regardless who they are.

(Y/n): Where are they now?

Homeless guy: Probably in that shitty congress building of theirs. They haven't been nice to anyone lately not even helping anyone.

(Y/n): Thanks.

I then handed him a 50 dollar surprising him as I walked away walking to the bug Congress building as I walked I'm through the front finding my old front desk lady receptionist.

Receptionist: Sign the paper and we can see what we can do.

(Y/n): I'm not here for that hag.

She looked at me as her eyes widened.

Receptionist: Wha- How? Your dead?!

(Y/n): Not important.

I then went back to normal not looking happy.

(Y/n): What is important is what you and the others have done.

Receptionist: Listen Cadaver we didn't want to.

(Y/n): Bullshit. Everyone of you have disgraced my name and legacy. That will not be tolerated. Idc who says I belong in hell or Don't nobody will stop me from giving yall the suffering you deserve. Starting with this.

I then used my Overlord powers to summon my own personal pets that looked kinda like me in a way.

(Y/n): Kids. Kill her.

They then jumped at her and started eating her as I summoned another one of my pets and sent him out to kill the gaurds.

I started walking down the hallways as my pets were killing gaurds left and right but there were a few Armoured guys who got past them and stopped infront of me.

(Y/n): Ah James. Seems you are still good at your bodyguarding job.

James: Shut up already. You have always talked to much. You died and we will kill you again you-

Before he could finish I jabbed my arm into his body stabbing straight through his Armour making his blood go out his body.

(Y/n): I what? You didn't finish. Oh that's right I don't give any fucks.

I them pulled his heart out of his body and crushed it in my hands as one of his buddy's tried to shoot me in the face but I caught the big pellet on my mouth and looked at them as they backed up afraid.

(Y/n): How silly.

I crushed it in my mouth as they tried running.

(Y/n): Where do you think your going?

I tapped my foot on the floor a few times as my pets ran after them and ripped them to shreds.

As I kept walking through Hallways killing gaurds I kicked down the door to the main office seeing Biden and the guy who killed me.

Biden: Ah Cadaver. You came to the living world.

The guy who killed me tried running away as I whistled and one of my pets ran to him and dragged him over to me as I picked him up and ripped his head off and crushed it in my own hands.

Biden: a fierce one aren't you?

(Y/n): I don't Natrually dhow this side of me Biden. But today you're lucky because you will be the one to see my full Demon form.

My pets backed up knowing what I was getting at.

I slowly transformed but nonetheless I transformed into my full Demon form.

And that was the very first time that Biden has experienced fear as he tried running the tentacles I summoned from my mouth grabbed him and ripped him apart slowly as I stomped his head in crushing it as I went back to normal and when I was done I sighed and put my hand to my head.

(Y/n): This day has been very tiring even for me.

I them called Blitz as I desummoned my pets and they opened a portal as I walked back into the office knowing the living world will go into chaos as the portal closed behind me.

Loona: You okay?

(Y/n): Yeah this day has just been tiring and all of my old crew is dead now even Biden is dead so the world may go into chaos but I don't give a shit. Anyway yall got any alcohol?

Millie: Yep they are in the fridge in the kitchen.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a few beers and walked up to the rooftop and sat down looking at the city.

(Y/n): What a long day.

To be continued

_________________________________________

I really enjoyed making this chapter given the fact I have been waiting to show off how powerful Cadaver actually can be and now yall finally know. I won't scale how powerful he is compared to others like stolas just yet because that you will have to find out when I make more chapters anyway I hope you enjoyed this and have a good day/night.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

36.2K 351 11
Y/n was an assassin/mercenary that people only called for the most high priority targets in the most dangerous of locations, until one day lady luck...
194K 2.9K 26
Male Demon reader insert So basically you did some shit and got sent down to hell. Yes your a sinner not hellborn (Sorry I'm bad at discriptions so b...
45.7K 764 21
***THIS STORY IS NOT COMPLETE. I AM TAKING A MENTAL HEALTH BREAK*** Welcome to the arduous life of Y/N, a particularly strange teenage Hellhound with...
95.7K 1.3K 26
Before you were close to death, you were given a power that would soon be feared by many in hell. You've recently started working at IMP and have unc...