BlackCloverxOc

By KingVitaminD

More

Bio 1
Bio 3

Bio 2

46 0 0
By KingVitaminD

Name: Jun Yumi

Age: 21 at the start, 22 by the Star Awards Festival, and 23 by the time of the Spade Kingdom Invasion.

Height: 5'10

Looks:

Magic Knights: Black Bulls

Magic: Letter Magic

Clovers on book: 3

Letter Magic utilizes the words written by the user, with the effect varying depending on what's written, or how it's manipulated.[1][2] In addition to their hand, users can utilize other objects to write the letters.[2][3] The letters can be written on different surfaces or in the air.[4] Currently, there are five known types of Letter Magic: Writing Magic, Solid Script, Jutsu Shiki, Dark Écriture, and Orient Solid Script.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 12.5K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
139K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.8M 58.8K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
366K 21.9K 78
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...