TEJRAN : BB SERIES

santhiyasuresh द्वारा

Hey guys... First of all thank you so much for all your support on my first book of OS for Tejran. I m very g... अधिक

Dragon task - 1
Dragon Task - 2
Dragon task - Confession -3
Proposal day it is :)
Mei hu saath tera :)
Overthinking hurts - 1 - Nah din meri nah raat
Over thinking -2 - U doubted my love for you?.
Over thinking - Last - Forget and forgive
Tejasswi Vs housemates - 2
Tejassiwi vs housemate - Kahi nahi jane dunga mei tujhe :)
You scared the daylight of me :)
I felt something when u hugged me :)
BB16 mein aapka swagat tejran
NEW BOOK - TEJRAN LITTLE MAGIC
U kept me in dark ?
A misogynist in BB house
Don't ignore me ever Karan
Gaffe pe gafee
Laddoo laddooo, kidhar gaye..
Have a heart Tejran 😕 - 1
Have a heart Tejran -2
Tu phas gaye :)

Tejasswi vs housemates

2.9K 336 83
santhiyasuresh द्वारा

Big boss announced the panchayat task which was going to happen outside the lawn.  The seating arrangements were made, the Vip contestant will be the judge and the rest of them will be fighting for their position.  It will be vs contest. 

Teja was already feeling low, she have the fear that other judges won't support her even if she perform good. Only karan was there to support her, well he can't do again the rest of them. All others were against her and they doesn't want her to be a vip contestant. The task started with a good note on day 1. She didn't hope for anything and just went with the flow to the task. 

It was her first day of menstruation and she was cranky a bit. Her mood swings were making her crazy and he was patient enough to handle her. 

She wore a beautiful Saree with frills on her blouse and he was awestruck seeing the beauty. She is looking extremely beautiful in that, his heart goes crazy on seeing her.  He wore a white hoodie paired up with black pants looking hot as hell.

The set up was like shaadi ka mohal and they both were looking perfect together.
She walked to him and he came out carrying something. Seeing the things in his hands, her heart felt proud that she choosed this person for herself. He carried her hot bag and kept it behind her back when she sat and pecked her forehead.  She smiled and held his hands, her heart felt Sukoon having him near her. 

The task started soon and she gave her points against whoever performed, Karan was being fair, he also contradicted her points sometimes but she gave valid points which made her win some and lose some bcoz of the other judges. 

It was mid afternoon she was clutching her stomach, the pain was being unbearable for her. He noticed her facial expressions but can't do anything at the moment, she saw him staring at her and tried to smile which was fake, he gestured her to lay back, she did. Once the task was over, he reheated the hot water and kept the hot bag over her tummy,  she felt better.

He sat beside her and she showed him her blouse sleeves strings and pouted. He smiled and tied it for her and they were talking about the task n stuff.

She closed her eyes and fall back, he was looking at her. She look serene with those closed eyes, her face had some glow even in her periods. She opened her eyes and saw him staring at her. 

Teju " what "

Karan " u look so beautiful And i can't stop myself from staring at you "

Teju " my baby.... "

She started her gibberish talks and he laughed.. He stood up to get her some meals as she was tired. Giving away the chocolate he brough for her, he walked inside.

Rakhi " Kitna care karta hai voh ladka tera.. Bohot  pyaat karta hai voh tujhse "

Teju " pata hai.. Mei bhi uske bina nahi reh sakte "

Rakhi " dhekti hu bahar jake kya hota hai.. He might find someone beautiful than you, after all he is a man with good charm "

Teju " not all men are same, he is my sunny and external beauty matter nahi karta usko.. "

Karan who came listening them with a bowl of food for her " exactly laddoo.. Dil saaf hona Chahiye and usme meri laddoo best hai "

He pecked her cheeks and she smiled widely like a baby.  He made her sit on the couch and Rakhi left fuming.  He feed her and she ate like a good girl. 

Karan " aaj mera baby good girl Hogaye hai"

Teju in her baby voice " mein toh good girl hi hu sunny "

Karan " haan haan sabse zyada badmashi good girl hai aap bibi ji "

He said and she made a pout making him chuckle. Their feeding session continued with lots of teasing and him saying sweet things to her and her being a baby to him. 

...........................................................................

The task resumed in evening and it was nothing less than chaotic market. Everyone were shouting, people interfering in others mudda, teju was having headache bcoz of two reason, one -  their shouts and two - her mood swings.  She was on the verge of crying, he immediately moved to her and held her hand, he made her stand and asked her to walk a bit.  She walked a little away from the chaos. Karan was back to the people shouting, rashmi saw her walking afar and created a drama for that.

Rashmi " lo madam ko dheko, task chalraha hai and she is there.  Wahan kya kar rahehp tejasswi "

Teja " u guys were shouting, I m not well, headache horaha mereko isliye wahan se aaye.. Waise bhi mera turn nahi haina.. Toh kya "

Rashmi " sab yahan hai, toh tujhe bhi yahi honi chahaiye.. There is no separate rules for you tejasswi "

Karan " rashmi, she is not well. So leave her, on her turn she will be here. Kya pblm hai isme "

Um " tere girlfriend hai , iska matlab ye nahi ki voh Kuch bhi karei hum chup rahe.. If she want to walk away, she can , we will disqualify her and she can walk how much she want "

Karan was about to say something when she came forward and sat on her place.  Her face was pale and she was controlling her tears.  People here can't even bare her for one day when she isn't well.

He felt helpless seeing her. If he does something they name it as girlfriend card, boyfriend card. He wanted to pull his hairs out of frustration. 

Karan " let's continue the task, just wrap it up fast, it's prolonging too much "

Rakhi " kyu tujhe jappiyan pappiyan pane hai "

Karan got more furious and said in a stern tone " that's none of ur business what I do Rakhi. Just finish the damn task, announce who won in this round "

His stern voice made everyone shut and they announce the winner of the round. The task ended for the day. He immediately moved to her and hugged her tightly. She wanted this, his arms. 

Teju " I badly needed this "

Karan " I know baby.. I m sorry, I "

Teju " it's not ur fault. Relax, I am fine "

She pecked his chin and he smiled widely.  They both went inside and came back later.  He  brought the cushion for her and asked her to lay down.  She layed on the edge and asked him to lay on the other end.  He oblidged and she faced him.

Teju " how much u love me "

Karan " how much u think "

Teju " hundred.. Thousand.. No lakh times "

She said like a bby and he chuckled

Teju " bolo na sunnyyyyy "

Karan cupped her cheeks " my love for  u is immeasurable ladoo... It's infinity, there is no count for that.  If one thing I could say then it's, I love you, I love u every second, every minute and every day more than the previous second . "

Teju eyes watered and she looked down, he pulled her chin up facing him and pecked her forehead. 

Karan " ab samaj mei aaya "

Teju " I love you deeply, crazily, madly.. My everything "

She pecked his cheeks and he smiled at her. She placed her head on his arms which he forward and they were in their little world talking about their life, cars and stuff.

...........................................................................

It was night, both were laying on the bed, cuddling.  He was rubbing her tummy placing his hands on her bare skin, she was feeling better by his doings.  He was talking to her, she was silent which was very rare. 

Karan " kya hua jaan.. Y r u so silent.  What is ur chotu brain thinking "

She looked at him, her eyes were filled with worry and he panicked for a moment seeing her blank face. 

Karan " sweety, my baby.. What happen "

Teju " sunnyyy "

Her voice cracked and he immediately engulfed her in his arms

Karan " baby.. My love.. "

Teju in her cracked voice " what if I get evicted this weekend "

Karan breath hitched for a second when she asked that question, she can't leave him.. No no.. She can't.. More than that, she is the best contestant here and she deserve to be in finale, on the stage.  She can't go. His mind was thinking about everything and she placed her head on his chest. His reverie broke when she started playing with his shirt buttons.

Karan " pagal hogaye teju.. How can you go.. No.. Aise nahi hota.. U r the best one here and people also love u, y will u go love.. It's highly impossible jaan"

Teju " I am scared, people outside may love me.. But inside, many don't sunny. Kal iss task la last tha and u see na, how everyone were trying to pull me down today. I m so tired of fighting with everyone, I really can't.  I know I shud not give up like this but I can't, I lost energy to fight anymore. Joh hota hai dhekte hai, even if I go this"

Karan placed his hands on her lips and she immediately stopped " u can't go and I won't let this happen. Pls dont say anything negative teju, u will be here and no one can change that. U r the best one here, u have to fight, for me, for you. Aise kaise haar maansakte hai tu, sherni haina tu meri.. My baby is a star and usko voh star zaroor milega "

He kissed her forehead and she snuggled to him more.  She was afraid of what might happen tomorrow,  she felt something strange in her heart and hoping it doesn't turn negative for her. 

Karan was scared now after listening her, if she lose this, she will be heartbroken. She already left the hope of being here and he is planning everything on his side to be done tomorrow..

He looked at her who slept on him, he ruffled her hairs and whispered " I won't let u go away "

He drifted to sleep with his love in his arms. 

But destiny have some other plans, let's see.

...........................................................................

Hi guys, so the task is finally here. I m not into the details of the task,  just their feeling and some imagination of mine.  Pls share ur views. I would love to read ur comments. 

Love

Santhiyasuresh

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

89.9K 6.3K 21
I'm sure you must have seen Tejasswi and Karan in Bigg Boss 15. What happens when they are just tired of each other? What happens after they've given...
82.7K 12K 54
Hello beautiful souls ❤️ this is the sequel for my book We are better together... if you had read that book then must have known why i had to make t...
20.9K 2.4K 9
Delivering my Delulu TejRan world to you... Collection of OS/TS or Short stories The way I used to see the world has been changed, I feel your guidan...
208K 24.9K 77
HELLO EVERYONE!!! I'M BACK WITH THIS NEW STORY OF OUR FAVOURITE "Karan Kundrra" & "Tejasswi Wayangankar" ❤️ Not a normal contract marriage but contra...