𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐒, atw...

Autorstwa 1mveryhungry

╭「 𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐗 𝐅. 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 」╮🌺. ❝... Więcej

𝑵𝑬𝑾 𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑪𝑰𝑬𝑺 !
𝒊.
𝒊𝒊𝒊.
𝒊𝒗.
𝒗.
𝒗𝒊.
𝒗𝒊𝒊.
𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊
𝒊𝒙.
𝒙.
𝒙𝒊.
𝒙𝒊𝒊.
𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊.
𝒙𝒊𝒗.
𝒙𝒗.
𝒙𝒗𝒊.

𝒊𝒊.

25.1K 728 162
Autorstwa 1mveryhungry

────────  CHAPTER TWO,  HALLELUJAH MOUNTAINS. .    .

A YEAR HAS passed since the day they took you in as one of their own. Also treating you as such, which was odd for you at first.

You bonded with their kids and grew close to them over the year. Especially, Kiri, it's like the two of you were inseparable. Always being near each other. You enjoyed their other childrens company too, but for you its like you clicked instantly.

—the only 'problem' for you at first was Spider, the stray human boy that stuck around the Sully family. At first, you refused to even be in the same room or place as him. Given the fact that his whole human existence made you strongly uncomfortable. Every time, you'd hide away like a small prey once it saw its horrifying predator.

Which also provided Neytiri an excuse to tell her children and Jake that Spider shouldn't be in their hut. Or even be near you.

But, with time and a lot of convincing from Lo'ak and Kiri, you got used to him being around. Even slowly befriending the odd human boy.

And you even grew to learn that not all humans were monstrous. Though that didn't mean you were going to be friendly with every human you met. You still firmly disliked being around or even near the scientists for too long.

—Norm was somewhat an exception to you, as he would only appear in his avatar when he first met you. And also for daily checkups. Since he knew you'd most likely feel uncomfortable.

Neytiri was strongly protective over you, almost as if you were a small child. And sometimes she had an annoying habit of treating you like one. You didn't mind it at first, in fact, you felt comfortable with her protective behavior. But once you grew out of your comfort zone, it became annoying at times.

You were the same age as Lo'ak and he could be out on the battlefield. While Neytiri wouldn't even let you adventure out in the forest by yourself. Unless one of her children went with you.

Jake had somewhat similar traits to Neytiri when it came to you. But the older male would remind himself that you were capable of handling yourself. He would let you wander the forest with his supervision unless Kiri of Neteyam went with you. Seeing as he trusted them the most.

. . .

NOW CURRENTLY YOU were wondering on the thick jaded vines that connected to the Hallelujah mountains, with Kiri, Lo'ak, Spider, and lastly Tuk. As you all were going to check out the old battlefield, where Jake and the Colonel fought.

The fresh wind was softly blowing on your face, as you heard Lo'ak and Spider yipping in excitement. The two boys ran carelessly in front of you, Kiri and Tuk.

While you are afraid of heights, the view of the cloudy mists and the large floating mountains were just unreal to you.

You were slightly behind the rest of the group. Your delicate hands locked with Tuk's small ones, seeing as you didn't want her to be by herself whilst walking on the thick vines.

. . .

FINALLY, AFTER SOME time you all made it to the other part of the forest. And to say the least, the large forest looked enchanting, and the wildlife and the plants were beautiful. The way the diverse colors all complimented each other's very existence looked magical.

Your eyes kept scanning all over the forest's beauty, relishing in the unforgettable moment. You and the others started running through the large scenery. You and along with the others began to slow down but still kept the pace.

Tuk suddenly released your hand from hers and crouched down, her azure blue hands lightly tampered with the bright fuchsia-colored plant. The organic flower's light blue tentacles gently stuck to the younger girl's right hand.

She continuously played with the flower, giggling whenever the flower's tentacles tickled her small hand. You smiled softly at the young girl's actions.

But the gentle moment was ruined when both girls heard shouting. "Tuk keep up! Your slowing down (Y/N)!" Lo'ak shouted. As annoyance was evident in his loud voice.

The younger girl shouted back at her older brother, rolling her large eyes as she swiftly got up and grabbed your hand once she was near you.

The five of you began to speed walk deeper into the forest. When Spider suddenly broke the silence,

—"Bro, why'd you bring her anyway?" the human boy questioned. As he continuously walked forward.

The Ometicayan boy turned around to face the human boy. "She's such a crybaby." he groaned, "She's all, I'm telling you're not supposed to go to the battlefield! I'll tell Mom if you don't let me come!" Lo'ak finished, as he made his voice slightly nasally in an attempt to mock his younger sister.

Soft giggles escaped from your lips. You found the Ometicayan boy's childish actions to be ridiculous, though it was funny.

The said boy glanced at you for a brief moment, then back over at his youngest sister.

Tuk tauntingly stuck out her tongue toward her older brother. Kiri had a small subtle frown on her face from the unkind remark her brother made.

"Don't pick on her," Kiri commented, as she shook her head lightly.

The teen boy simply rolled his eyes. "C'mon!" Lo'ak shouted as he began to run farther into the forest. While the rest of you followed his lead.

. . .

CLIMBING UP FURTHER, Spider and Lo'ak spotted the large damaged aircraft that was tangled up with the jaded-colored vines. The two fearless boys climbed up further, while you, Kiri, and Tuk stayed on the lower half of the vine.

"Are there any dead bodies up there?" Tuk shouted towards the two boys. Causing you to have a puzzled expression at her sudden and strange question.

You suddenly felt a hand gently grab your wrist.

You turned your head to the side to see the suspected person. Kiri wore a small smile, as the girl gently tugged on your wrist indicating that she wanted you to go with her. You looked over in the direction Kiri desired to go, slightly biting your bottom lip out of old habits.

You decided to follow Kiri.

. . .

YOU AND KIRI both gazed and relished in the forest's ethereal beauty, between the large and brightly colored plants. And the fascinating wildlife. You gently pushed away the large green leaves away from your figure.

Kiri's slender fingers lightly grazed beige-colored fan lizards, causing the small creatures to spin around the two of you in a circular motion. As they gracefully landed on the soft grass.

Kiri's yellow hues spotted a small midnight blue flower that was growing off of the side of a tall tree. Her hand hovered over the flower as she glanced over in your direction, smiling at you.

You made your way toward an open and semi-secluded area of the forest. The grass gently crunches beneath your figure as you laid your body down on the fresh grass.

Your yellow hues gazed at the lively sky, while the tall forest trees surrounded your viewpoint. The silent moment felt relaxing.

Your mind spaced out for a moment, Kiri unexpectedly leaned over your face. She smiled at you. You giggled as the girl put the small flower in your dark-toned hair. The Ometicayan girl moved over to your left and laid down next to you.

You shifted to your side as Kiri did the same. Now the both of you were facing each other. Kiri blissfully smiled as she gazed at your beautiful face, meanwhile, your bright-colored eyes glanced at her soft lips.

This was another habit of yours that the Sully kids took note of, and sometimes Lo'ak or Neteyam would joke that you were romantically interested in one of them. But it was simply because you disliked making eye contact, as it made you uncomfortable at times.

. . .

YOU CLOSED YOUR eyes as Kiri did the same. You began breathing in and out, as yours and Kiri's breath unknowingly synchronized together. The organic grass below you and Kiri moved gracefully almost as if it had a mind of its own.

—white spirit guides slowly floated towards you and Kiri.

You and the Ometicayan were sleeping peacefully until a particular human boy spotted the both of you. The male called out to you, but you didn't wake up.

Once Spider made his way towards you he placed his large pale hand on your azure-toned forearm. Slightly shaking you trying to wake you up from your deep slumber.

His attempts successfully worked once you opened your honey-colored eyes to see what caused your disturbance. You squinted your eyes trying to adjust to the light after having your eyes closed for so long.

The pale human boy pulled his hand away from your arm as you began to sit up.  

"You okay?" the boy asked as you hummed in response.

"I fell asleep again," you sighed blissfully as your soft eyes met his dark-colored ones.

"Yeah, you did," Spider responded as he moved his pale hand to push away the spirit guide that almost touched your face. You awkwardly smiled at him as he did the same.

The small moment was interrupted by shuffling noises on your left side.

The Ometicayan girl had awakened from her state of slumber, sitting up groggily you made eye contact with her as she smiled back at you. Her eyes slightly squinted as she tried to adjust to the light.

Suddenly the three of you heard two familiar people call out to you and Kiri.

You all turned around and saw Lo'ak and Tuk jogging toward the three of you. "(Y/N)! We have to get back." the younger girl called out.

THE THREE OF YOU STOOD UP AND BEGAN TO WALK TOWARDS THE TWO. . .

( As I said before I'm currently re-editing my older chapters cause I never realized how many mistakes I made. Since at first, I didn't have a proper story plan 😭 )

edited

(og) 01/24/2023
(new) 08/14/2023

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

87.4K 1.7K 27
"𝑜𝑒𝑙 𝑛𝑔𝑎𝑡𝑖 𝑘𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑖𝑒 𝑥𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑎" 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑘 𝑎𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑝 𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔. "𝑜𝑒𝑙 �...
131K 1.4K 12
╰┈➤ 𝐀𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐰 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
45.8K 1K 25
"𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮," "𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐞𝐢'𝐰𝐚, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫," "𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝." !! This story...
369K 16K 20
𖨆 ๋ ࡛ 🦢 ⃝ ࣪ Ocean Genesis ࣪ ぇ ◌⃘ ׄ ׅ [Avatar: The way of water]