Attack on Titan 1 (aot x oc)

bnha-kny-jjk

Evelyn Jaeger is the 25 year old, older sister of 9 year old Eren Jaeger. The two live in the Shiganshina Dis... Еще

evelyn
1- To You, 2000 Years In The Future, The Fall of Shiganshina Part One
2- That Day, The Fall of Shiganshina Part Two
3- A Dim Light in the Darkness of Despair, Humanity Rises Again Part One
4- Night of the Graduation Ceremony, Humanity Rises Again Part Two
6- The World The Girl Saw, The Battle For Trost Part Two
7- The Small Blade, The Battle For Trost Part Three
8- Hearing The Heartbeat, The Battle For Trost Part Four
9- Where The Left Arm Went, The Battle For Trost Part Five
10- Response, The Battle Of Trost Part Six
11- Icon, The Battle For Trost Part Seven
12- Wound, The Battle For Trost Part Eight
13- Primal Desires, The Battle For Trost Part Nine
14- Still Can't See, Night Before The Counteroffensive Part One
15- Special Ops Squad, Night Before The Counteroffensive Part Two
16- What Should Be Done, Night Before The Counteroffensive Part Three
17- Female Titan, 57th Expedition Beyond The Walls Part One
18- Forest of Giant Trees, 57th Expedition Beyond The Walls Part Two
19- Bite, 57th Expedition Beyond The Walls Part Three
20- Erwin Smith, 57th Expedition Beyond The Walls Part Four
21- Crushing Blow, 57th Expedition Beyond The Walls Part Five
22- The Defeated, 57th Expedition Beyond The Walls Part Six
23- Smile, Raid on Stohess District Part One
24- Mercy, Raid on Stohess District Part Two
25- The Wall, Raid on Stohess District Part Three

5- First Battle, The Battle For Trost Part One

1.5K 41 4
bnha-kny-jjk

Eren runs right at the colossal titan as it leans down and it swipes off of the canons off of the wall, destroying the top of the wall as well. Eren jumps down off the edge of the wall, going behind the colossal titan as he attaches his hooks to the titan's lower neck.

He was going of the fixed canons. It's no coincidence that it went for the gate, either. This thing really is sentient.

Eren tells himself as through the steam, the titan goes to grab him. Eren attaches his ropes to the titan's forearm, through its fingers as he manages to dodge and lands on the titan's arm. He lets go of the ropes as he runs straight up the titan's arm.

But this is our chance. He's the only one who can take out the walls. If I can kill him...

Eren tells himself as he jumps off of the titan's arm and attaches his ropes to the lower part of the titan's neck.

"Too slow!" Eren yells as the titan tries to hit him.

Eren flies into the titan's neck and goes to strike it when the titan lets off even more steam, blowing Eren backwards. But despite the fact that Eren is going to be burnt, Eren goes in one more and swings his swords, only to see that the titan isn't there anymore as he starts to fall as he attaches his ropes to the top of the wall.

I missed? No, the colossal titan vanished.

Eren says as he looks down from where he is.

"Eren!" Thomas shouts from the top of the wall, "did you defeat it?".

"No!" Eren says worriedly as he looks up at Thomas, "it was the same as five years ago. He appeared out of nowhere and then vanished just as suddenly".

Eren makes it to the top of the wall as he walks to Thomas, "I'm sorry" Eren says calmly, "I let him get away".

"Why are you apologising?" Thomas asks as he looks at Eren, "the rest of us couldn't even move-".

"Hey, there's no time for discussion" Conny says as he looks down at the ground, "the wall's been breached. If we don't patch it fast, the titans will get in like before!".

"What are you going?" a member of the Garrison asks as he makes it to the top of the wall as the three trainees salute at them all, "the contingency plan for the colossal titan has already started. Get to headquarters. Anyone who made contact with it, don't forget to report!".

"Yes, sir!" Eren shouts.

"Best of luck to the advance team" Conny says.

The Garrison members run by the three of them as they jump off the side of the wall. The bell in the city starts to ring, alerting the residents of a breach in Wall Rose. The city is thrown into chaos as the Garrison team split up, some trying to organise the disturbed crowds, others going to evaluate the damage the walls and the equipment. The Garrison team start to fire the canons at the titans as some are hit but other aren't. A bunch of newly assigned survey corps members go down and try to attack, only to be killed by the titans as they're so unprepared.

"This is mayhem" one of the Garrison members says as they watch everything that's happening.

All of a sudden, a whisp of blonde hair flies by them as they watch the girl go down into titan territory on her own.

"You trainees have passed the final training exercise and are fully fledged soldiers" one of the leaders of the trainees says as the trainees prepare their gas and their swords, making sure their kit is working, "we expect great things from you".

"It's okay, Hannah" the man in the crowd from before says as he looks at the ginger haired girl who's visibly worried, "I'll protect you".

"Franz" Hannah says as Franz hugs her.

"Are you okay, Armin?" Eren asks as he and Mikasa come over to Armin who is shaking, struggling to get the gas into his gear.

"I-I'm fine" Armin says as he stares at the gas canister, "I'll get over it soon enough. B-but we're in a bad shape. We currently don't have the means to quickly patch an eight meter hole. We never even managed to dig up that big rock near the front gate. Since we can't seal the hole, we'll have to abandon the town. It's only a matter of time before they breach Wall Rose. Besides, they can wipe out humanity whenever they want.

"Armin!" Eren shouts as he grabs Armin's hand, "calm down. Things are different now. Humanity won't be defeated by titans anymore".

"I'm sorry" Armin says as Mikasa looks at his worriedly, "I'm alright".

Some titans starts to try and make it through the wall when all of a sudden, the same blonde girl cuts their necks, killing them all as she goes back outside the wall and stands in the way of the hole as she breathes out.

"Hey, are you paying attention?" Marquis Bart asks as he sits peacefully in the King's castle in Wall Sina, as he plays a game of chess against Commander Pixis, "look. I win again. I'm nice enough to play against you every month, but you never improve, Pixis".

"I'm still no match for Marquis Bart" Pixis says as he holds the side of his head.

"Aren't you the high commander looking over the southern region?" Marquis asks as he scoops some biscuits into his hand, "how can you defeat the titans with that level of intelligence and skill?".

"Commander Pixis!" a member of the Garrison shouts as he runs into the room, "urgent message!".

"How dare you interrupt our game?" Marquis Bart asks as he looks at the young boy.

"The colossal titan has appeared in Trost" the boy announces, "it's destroyed the gate. That survey corps captain, the girl, she's gone to where the wall has breached and she's fighting the titans on her own. The canons only seem to be somewhat effective, but she's doing the best she can".

"This drink is excellent" Commander Pixis says as he stands up and drinks the rest of his bottle, "it will be my honour to take it into battle with me".

"I won't allow you to leave" Marquis Bart says as he follows Pixis out of the room, "you must gather the forces and defend my territory. That's your duty, isn't it?".

"Marquis Bart, my men are risking their lives in Trost right now" Commander Pixis says as he turns to look at the man.

"Commander Pixis, I'll ready your horse" one of the other Garrison members says as she runs off.

"And it's likely than many have lost their lives already if the Captain is already at the scene" Commander Pixis explains, "many more are probably dying at this moment as we indulge in chit chat".

"They are expendable, let them die" the man says shamelessly, "and you've never even won at chess. Your presence at the battle will accomplish nothing".

"Don't worry yourself, Marquis" one of the other Garrison members says from behind him, "in a real battle against the titans, it is unnecessary for the Commander to throw the match".

"That's enough" Commander Pixis reprimands the other member, "Marquis Bart, please enjoy a peaceful day as you would any other".

Commander Pixis and the other man walk off as Marquis Bart calls out for him, telling him to wait, only to be ignored.

"Just follow your training and split into groups!" one of the leaders shouts as the trainees gather around inside the headquarters, "under the Garrison's order, you will resupply combatants, relay orders and kill titans where needs. The Captain of one of the divisions of the survey corps is outside where the wall is breached, killing titans as we speak. Any titans that have gotten past her must be killed instantly. Others must introduce yourself to her and keep your distance from her as she works best on her own. Ask her if she needs supplies and give them to her as she orders. She is one of our top soldiers, do not get in her way. Garrison intercept forces will form from the vanguard. Trainees, led by the supply team will compromise the middle guard if not sent to go help the Captain. The Garrison's elite forces will form the rear-guard. Also, messengers report that the advance team was neutralised before the Captain got there. The outer gate has been compromised but the Captain is doing her best to stop any titans from coming through, but some titans have entered the city. In other words, the Armoured titan may appear at any time to destroy the inner gate".

"No way" Daz says.

"You're kidding" Thomas says.

"If we lose Wall Rose too" Samuel says.

"Silence!" the leader shouts, "as we speak the vanguard is engaging the ones inside of the city. We have but one objective in this fight: to defend Wall Rose with our lives until the evacuation is complete. Also, as you are all surely aware, desertion in the face of the enemy is punishable by death. Mark this well, and fight until your last dying breath. Dismissed!".

"Yes, sir!" the trainees say as they all salute.

"Why today?" Jean asks as everyone runs off, "as of tomorrow, I would've been in the interior".

"Are you okay?" Krista asks Daz as she pats her back as he throws up from nerves.

Jean walks off, only to bump into Eren, "you're in my way" Jean says as he pushes by him.

"Hey Jean, what's wrong?" Eren asks as he grabs Jean's arm.

"What's wrong? Unlike you, I don't have a death wish" Jean says as he looks at him as he grabs his collar, "since you wanted to join the survey corps, I'm sure you're ready to become titan food at any time. But I was supposed to go to the interior tomorrow".

"Calm down!" Eren yells.

"I'm supposed to stay calm and die?" Jean asks.

"No!" Eren yells angrily as he pushes Jean against the stone post behind him, "those three years of hell we endured, don't forget them! In the past three years, we almost died so many times. Some of us really did die. Some ran, and some were kicked out. But we made it! Didn't we? So we can make it through today! You'll survive today, and go to the interior tomorrow, right?".

Eren lets go of him as Jean looks down and everyone hears what Eren said.

"Damn it" Jean curses as he walks off, "let's go, Daz! Stop sobbing!".

"Yeah" Daz says as he gets up.

"Eren" Mikasa says as she comes over to him, "when the fighting gets fierce, come find me".

"Huh?" Eren questions as he looks at her, "you and I are on different teams".

"Plan will fall apart amidst the chaos" Mikasa says confidently, "but I will protect you".

"What are you saying?" Eren asks confused.

"Trainee Ackermann" one of the members of the Garrison says from behind the two of them, "you're being specially moved to rear-guard. Follow me".

"B-but I'll only slow them down" Mikasa says worriedly.

"I'm not asking your opinion" the man says as Eren looks at Mikasa, "the evacuation's falling behind. We need as many skilled soldiers overseeing civilians as possible".

"B-but" Mikasa tries to argue.

"Hey" Eren says as he grabs her, accidently headbutting her, "enough, Mikasa. Don't you freak out too. Humanity is in danger of being wiped out. What you want doesn't matter!".

"I'm sorry" Mikasa says as she looks down, "I wasn't thinking clearly" Mikasa says as she grabs Eren's hand, "but I do have one request. Please don't die".

Eren pulls his hand away as he walks off.

I'm not going to die. I can't die here. I still have no idea what the world's really like.

Eren tells himself as he, Armin, Thomas and Mina all stand on top of one of the houses as they look out on the city.

"Hey Armin" Eren says as he looks out on the city, "isn't this a great opportunity? If we're successful here, before even joining the survey corps, we'll definitely rise quickly through the ranks".

"Yeah, you're right" Armin says with a smirk.

"Just to be clear, a lot of people want to join the survey corps this time around" Mina says as Eren and Armin look at her and Thomas.

"You got the best of me earlier Eren but not anymore" Thomas says cockily.

"You think so Thomas?" Eren asks with a small chuckle.

"Then lets see who can kill more titans" Thomas says as he brings up a competition.

"Don't pad your numbers" Eren says excitedly.

"Team thirty four, advance" one of the Garrison members says, "support the vanguard".

"Okay, let's go" Eren says as he looks at the other three.

The four of them set off as they run and jump around the building tops.

"Look at all of those titans!" Mina says as the four of them spot them in the distance.

"The vanguard's been routed" Thomas says, "what are they doing? After all their boasting".

I never thought this would be easy, but this is-

Eren says as he sees a strange titan in the distance.

"An aberrant!" Eren yells as the titan throws itself at them, "stop!".

They all fall back as they stand on one of the rooftops as the titan smashes into the clocktower. They al look at the titan and they see Thomas hanging out of it's mouth. The titan bites down as it tilts its head back and eats Thomas. They all watch in horror as the titan climbs down from the clocktower and walks away from them.

"How dare you?" Eren yells as he goes after the titan.

"Eren!" Armin says as he goes after Eren.

"Stop! Don't go alone!" Mina yells as she goes after them.

"Wait!" Eren yells as he runs over the rooftops, "I'll avenge Thomas! I won't let you get away!".

Eren goes to cut the titan that killed Thomas when another comes out of nowhere and bites his leg off as he falls onto one of the rooftops.

"Eren!" Armin yells as he lands on the rooftop across from Eren.

Just as Mina was about to reach them, a titan grabs her wire and pulls her down and she smacks into a wall, making her go dizzy. She looks in front of her and she sees a titan staring directly at her.

Armin looks in horror as he realises Eren's leg has been bit clean off. Armin looks to his left and sees another titan looks right at him. Unable to move from fear, the titan picks Armin up and dangles him over its mouth. Armin then realises what's happening as the titan drops him into its mouth. Just as Armin is about to slide down the titan's throat, someone grabs him. Armin looks up and sees Eren holding the titan's mouth open with his foot and his arm as he grabs Armin with his free arm. Eren throws Armin out of the titan's mouth and onto the rooftop.

"Eren!" Armin yells as he looks at Eren.

"I can't die here" Eren says as he fights the strength of the titan's jaw, "hey Armin, you told me about the outside world" Eren says as he holds a hand out to Armin, "so, I'm going out there".

"Eren, hurry!" Armin yells as he goes to help Eren when the titan bites down and eats Eren, Eren's arm flying at Armin.

Armin sits there in shock at what happened as he screams like hell for the best friend he just lost.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

12.2K 154 21
Eren Jaeger was a school boy, he has bestfriends named Mikasa Ackerman and Armin Arlert. He has a crush on Annie Leonhardt, his classmate.
151K 4K 15
Eren Jaeger has an older sister who joined the Scout Regiment against her mother and father's wishes. She leaves the Scouts to look after Armin, Eren...
13.5K 248 31
Evelyn Jaeger is the 25 year old, older sister of 9 year old Eren Jaeger. The two live in the Shiganshina District in a part of Wall Rose, one of the...
36.8K 873 39
After discovering her power, Emma and Eren find a way off the paradise island. Towards the other titan shifters. Emma was the key to help them free...