π•“π•π•’π•”π•œ π•€π•šπ•π•œ // β„•π•šπ•œοΏ½...

By Jamiesthing

In which Filly's cousin meets the Beta Squad will they get along? will they accept her and her past? niko x... More

π•“π•π•’π•”π•œ π•€π•šπ•π•œ
𝕀π•₯𝕦𝕗𝕗 π•₯𝕠 π•œπ•Ÿπ• π•¨
ℙ𝕝𝕒π•ͺπ•π•šπ•€π•₯
πŸ™
𝟚
𝕁𝕒𝕕𝕒
𝟜
A/N
𝟝
𝟞
𝟟
𝟠
𝟑
πŸ™πŸ˜
πŸ™πŸ™
πŸ™πŸš
A/N
πŸ™πŸ›
guyssss
readd!
πŸ™πŸœ
πŸ™πŸ
𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•œπ•šπ••π••π• '𝕀
πŸ™πŸž
πŸ™πŸŸ
πŸ™πŸ 
πŸ™πŸ‘
!
𝟚𝟘
πŸšπŸ™
𝟚𝟚
People

πŸ›

2.3K 35 54
By Jamiesthing

I did not prove read this so there may be some mistakes.

Filly's pov:

I just got home and it was 7 P.M already Chunkz and I did apparently take a long time recording a video for his channel. When I walked in I noticed that the whole house was dark so I called out for Armani to see if she was home. When I took of my shoes I saw Lynix walking towards me so I just played with her for a bit and then went up to check up on Armani. When I walked into her room I saw her deep asleep so I decided to leave her be.

After hours of playing COD with the boy's (AJ and Chunkz) I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and a couple seconds later I saw my sweet little cousin 'cough cough' "When did you get home" Armani asked me 

 "Acouple hours ago"  "Oh aight u hungry?" 

"Yeahh you want me to order something?" "No I'm cooking today" 

"Why do I have a feeling you're gonna blow my kitchen up" "Oh shushh we both know I'm the best chef u know"  

"Blabla bla you're so full of yourself you know" "No I just have something you never heard about named confidence" I just rolled my eyes at her after she said that I heard the boys go crazy

"Yo Filly with a girl"~Chunkz  "AAAAAHHH FILLY'S GIRL JUST VIOLATED HIM"~AJ" "AJ you little triangle-headed rat shut tf up man she my cousin you schmuck" 

Armani looked at me and begun laughing "WHAHAHA man just violated someone after he got violated"~Armani "Oh my lord you lot are hella annoying man" 

 "WHAHA we know you love us Filly Pilly"~ AJ " Yeah that's it imma go laterrr" after they said good bye I decided to go see what Armani was cooking. "Yo Mani what u cooking" "Lasagne"

"Oehh it smells great" "Thank u, can u please hand me the cheese" I handed her the cheese and decided to ask her if she wanted to go out after dinner. 

"Yo Mani you wanna go out after dinner?" "Yeah sure" "Alright call me when dinner is ready" What I didn't tell her was that we where actually going to the Beta-House and hang out with them lot.

Armani'spov:

I just finished cooking the lasagne so I called for Filly to come eat "FILLY FOOD IS READYY" "COMING" I sat down at the table and waited for Filly to come. When he came we started eat in silence cuz there no talking with food in your mouth that's hella nastyyy.

 "So Filly where are we going after dinner?" "It's a surprise just wear something nice" "Alright but don't I always wear something nice?"

 "just wear something that isn't a tracksuit" Filly said while rolling his eyes at her in a playful way. After dinner we did the dishes and headed upstairs to get ready. I took a quick shower did al my hygienic stuff and changed in something comfortable but good looking. I had my curly hair down, curled my lashes and put on some lip gloss and I was ready to go.

The outfit: 

(just imagine the hat isn't there unless you like it)

When I was ready I walked down and played with Lynix for a bit until Filly come downstairs. We made sure we had everything and where ready to go. So we walked out and locked the doors once again I checked if my gun was securely fastened in between my waistband and hip. Just in case. I hopped in passenger seat and fastened my seatbelt I grabbed the aux-cable and started listening to music. After a couple minutes of me and Filly just vibing, singing and dancing Filly turned to me and begun talking.

"Sooooo Mani I have something to tell you" "What do you have tell me? Do you have a girl? Did u kill someone?"

"No I need to tell u where we are heading" "Finally so where are we going?" "Oke before I tell u you need to promise me you wont get mad"

"Filly what did you do" "I may or may not forgot to mention that we were going to meet up with some friends of mine" "Felipe Barientos why did you have to do this, you know I don't like it when you pull shit like this"

"I know Mani and I'm sorry but it's a great opportunity to meet new people"

"Ugh why do you always care about me meeting new people" "Because I fucking care about you Armani and I don't want u to always be stuck in your thoughts about your past. So you need to fucking let go and make new friends because they can help you get over your past but what do I know"

"Exactly you don't know anything" Filly just sighed and with that the conversation was cut to an end, it was just me and my thoughts alone.

After a long silence ride we arrived at the house it was pretty big and kind of good looking but then again the outside doesn't say anything about the inside. When I unbuckled my seatbelt Filly spoke up "Listen I'm sorry Armani I just really care about you and I just thought that it would be nice for you to meet other people"

I just looked at him and walked toward the door.

Filly

AJ

When Filly got out and rang the doorbell a small guy with two space buns on his head which really showed his triangle formed head. opened the door. That must be the guy Filly violated when they were playing COD. When the guy looked up at me he looked at Filly and then began talking "Yo Filly long time no see" the little guy said while letting us in

"What u talking about I was here yesterday?" "Oh yeah I forgot about that, So who is this" The little guy said while looking me up and down.

"This is my younger cousin Mani" "Nice to meet you Mani I'm AJ" I just gave him a little nod and walked to the living room where were like 5 other friends of Filly's I guess.

They all looked up at me and Filly for a couple seconds before the little guy AJ began talking "Yo guys this is Mani Filly's younger cousin" They all just murmured a hey or nice to meet you.

Darkes

Mani

After I just took a sit on the couch I saw a girl I really didn't expect to see a girl here but just expect the unexpected. Without even noticing I sat next to the guy named Darkest that was over at Filly's a couple days ago he just looked up and greeted me with hesitation.

"Yo Mani long time no see u good"  "Yup." He just nodded and got back to what he was doing.

I began watching 2 dudes playing Fifa 23 until I heard a voice speak up. "Soooo Mani how old are you then?" Sharky asked me and everyone just turned to me waiting for my response. "23." And they just nodded. Until the girl spoke up. "Ey guys why don't we introduce our selves" everyone just nodded and the girl began with introducing herself "Jada I'm 24" Then the others followed. "I'm Amine but they call me Chunkz" "I'm Sharky" "I'm Aj" "I'm Darkest" "I'm Kenny"

I just nodded at everyone when the Kenny guy started talking. "You" he said while mugging me. "What about me"

"You are the girl who did this to me" He said while pointing to his face. And that's when it hits me. That was the cocky guy in the gym who thought he could beat me.

"Boy listen up yeah. You where being all cocky thinking u could beat me I just proved u wrong by beating you up. So you better not make it my fault cuz everyone warned you and you still wanted to try me wasteman"

That's when I heard Chunkz and Filly laughing "WHAHAHA Manii my G" Chunkz said. Soon everyone erupted in fits of laughter and made fun of him. Kenny just glared at them.

After a while of me just scrolling trough tiktok and listening to the conversations that where hold, the AJ guy turned to me and began talking. "Hey you wanna play?" "No." "Come on please" "No." "Pleasseeee" "No." "Just one game" "No."

"Bet you can't play" "What did you say again" "You are scared" I glared at him and said "Aight bet give me the joystick we going to see who can't play" Aj just smirked and gave me the joystick.

Aj choose to play with Man City and I choose to play with the red devils aka Man Utd. Again everyone turned to the tv and watched our match. "Who you think is going to win?" I heard someone whisper. "Me for sure" Aj said. "Don't underestimate her mate" Filly responded.

There we were just a couple seconds in the game when I passed the ball to Jadon Sancho then ran in front of the goal and shot.

"GOALLLLL BY MANIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" I heard Chunkz yell, I just smirked devilish at Aj and the game started again.

Aj passed the ball to Haaland and shot. I blocked it and ran toward the goal passed the ball to Bruno Fernandez I shot the ball.

"YET AGAIN A GOALLLLL BY MANIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" Chunkz yelled again.

After the game restarted again I ran towards Aj's goal when he fouled my baby Sancho in the 16 metre. "Come on man I didn't do anything wrong" we all just laughed at Aj's desperation to win the game. I got a penalty and I scored it obviously. I heard the door open and shut again but no-one else seemed to notice until I heard a voice coming from behind me.

"Yo Aj man you loosing" a voice I didn't recognize said. When I turned around to see who was standing behind me I saw a guy around 6'5" with a little beard and curls. I just looked him up and down then turned again to the tv only to see it was time for a brake.

I heard the guy talk again "So who is this" he said while looking at me "She Filly's younger cousin Mani" Jada responded thank god because I didn't really feel like responding to him. "Oh nice to meet you I'm Niko" I nodded at him and turned back to the tv.

After 6 minutes the game ended with 2 – 5 for me. "Who couldn't play again?" I asked him sarcastically.

"That was not fair u cheated man" "Tf how did I cheat you just suck" Aj just rolled his eyes and turned to the Niko guy. I actually had fun with the guys but I'm not telling anyone.

After a while of just listening to the guys violating each other I felt my Phone ring. When I saw who was calling I just rolled my eyes and declined the call after I did that I saw Filly looking at me and mouthing 'who was that' I mouthed at him that I would tell him later. I needed to use the bathroom so I turned to Jada and asked her.

"Where is the bathroom?" she then turned to me and said "next door on the right" "Aight thnx" she gave me a little smile and turned to talk with Sharky again.

I did my thing, after I washed my hands I secured my gun in my waistband and I walked back to the living room were everyone was at. I walked in and begun talking.

"Yo I'm going to grab some ice-cream someone wants to tag along?" "Yes I'm coming. What about you guys" Jada said while turning to the guys they agreed to come with us. We took 2 cars because we where with 9 persons.

Car1: Driver: Armani

Armani, Jada, Chunkz and Niko

Car2: Driver: Sharky

Sharky, Kenny, Darkest, Filly and Aj

When I started the motor Chunkz asked if he could get the aux and I just gave it to him. He turned on: Call me everyday by Chris Brown and WizKid. We all just vibed together until we reached a traffic light and Sharky came up with the idea to race and I accepted by reffing the exhaust.

After we drove a couple meters I saw some feds so I turned on my headlights as a warning for Sharky and lucky enough he got the hint. After we just chilled and listened to music until we arrived.

When we arrived we all walked in and ordered the things we wanted. While everyone was discussing who was going to pay I rolled my eyes and walked to the cashier and paid for everyone's order in cash because I dont do cards idk just love cash I guess.

I walked back over to them and said "I already paid so shut up and sit down until our orders come" they all then just looked at me in disbelieve until Chunkz spoke up "Why did you do that"

"Because you guys were arguing and it was my idea to come." "But it was $205 Pounds" "So." I rolled my eyes.

Why cant they just say thank u and shut up? I thought. The guys then began talking about their next video or something until they were interrupted by our order number being called.

So Filly took that as an opportunity to ask about my match what gained everyone's attention again.

"So Mani when was your match again?" "Saturday 14th of April around 8 P.M."

"But it's Wednesday so that means your match is in 3 days" "So?" "Don't you have training or something"

"I already went this morning and tomorrow I will be there again from 11am to 9pm" "That means you are gone for the whole day" We talked while walking to our cars "Yeah because Friday is my rest day and Coach wants me to be prepared"

our conversation was interrupted by kids asking if they could get a picture with the guys and Jada. They said yes and I offered to take the pictures. After the kids got their picture they thanked us and walked away.

After we all finished our Ice cream we all drove back home. Filly and I decided to call it a night and go back home since it was already 1.30am and I had to get up early tomorrow. 

2450 words

Thoughts?

What do you guys think of Jada? 

Dont forget to vote and comment.

Thank u for reading and have a nice day / night 

~sbx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 176 24
well, it's my first time writing again after many years. yano to bear with me. I can also try BxB if requested. Beta Squad + Others S - 01/29/24
17.2K 433 10
Tension arises between a new visitor and a superhero... After a long, exhausting 3 semesters at University, y/n's parents urges her to visit her uncl...
54.3K 742 50
❝Harry makes me feel something others don't, or should I say, can't. I feel different. New, confident, free, hopeful, strong. Everything I want to be...
10.9K 181 20
"i love YOUR EYES Talia" Talia Rodriguez, Fillys cousin who moves from Italy to London for better modeling opportunities. As shes staying whit her c...