Loving The Mafia || KTH

Oleh bakerjiminie

"Come here" "What?" "I said come here" He pulls her on his lap and his hands slid inside her top unclipping h... Lebih Banyak

Marriage with Mafia King
Closer
Is he Jealous?!
First Time
My Wife
Kitten!
Rude Ass
The Maid
Honeymoon
New Book!
Your Name
Workoholic & Distraction
Where's She?!
Birthday Special 🎂
One Million Dollars
Abandoned Mansion
Car Romance
Stages of a Relationship
Angry Birds
Unrevealed Truths
His Desperation
Pain
Fairytale

Let me Flirt

942 20 6
Oleh bakerjiminie

You went downstairs and saw him sitting on the couch. He was looking tensed while his one hand was massaging his temples and other was operating his laptop.

You saw a maid was going towards him while holding a bowl of kimchi. You went to her and took the bowl. Then you approached Taehyung.

Y/n: Breakfast?
Tae: I don't have appetite. Just leave.
Y/n: T-Taehyung? Just have your breakfast.
Tae: I said I don't want breakfast. Are you deaf?!! *shout*

You got extremely scared and quickly left. In this rush your wedding earring fell on his laptop.

He looked up and realised that he scolded you. He thought it was some maid but it was you. He took that earring and was about to go to you when he received a call.

Tae: Hmm.... I am coming. *cut* I'll give it to her later.

He kept the earring in his pocket and went in his car.

Later

*ding dong*

You put yourself together and went to open the door. You were hardly able to balance when someone just jumped on you.

Nene: Unnie!!!
Y/n: Yah Nene I can't breathe.
Nene: Oh I am sorry I was not able to talk properly yesterday so look now I'm here.
Y/n: That's so sweet of you Nene.
Nene: Yes Unnieee..... So today is your wedding party as we were not able to call everyone in wedding so just tell oppa about it and I'll manage the decorations.
Y/n: Oh sweetie thanks
Nene: So let's go for shopping till then the house will be decorated.

You went with her for shopping. You both went in a mall and bought a lot of items. And had a lot of talks with each other. Now you are going back to house.

Nene: Unnie did you tell oppa?
Y/n: Oh You just call him and tell.
Nene: Unnie 🤨
Y/n: Okay okay I'll call.

You were so nervous to call him as he scolded you badly in the morning. You dialled him with shaky hands.

Tae: Hello?
Y/n: T-Taehyung?
Tae: Y/n? Oh I wanted to say sorr-
Y/n: Tonight there's a wedding party organized at our home so please come on time.

You said in a go and hung the call.

Tae: Little girl *chuckle*

At night

Taehyung's POV

I entered the house and saw it was beautifully decorated. Suddenly Nene came and hitted my head.

Tae: Hey?!!
Nene: Oppa?!! You're late just go and get ready. The guests are arriving.
Tae: Where is Y/n? *coldly*
Nene: Oh wifey wifey... *teasing*
Tae: *death glares*
Nene: Uh I mean she's in her room getting ready.

I walked upstairs and opened the door of my room. My soul left my body when I saw her figure. She was looking breathtaking. Who can believe that this sexy lady turns into a scared kitten when it comes to romance. Seems like she's finding something.

Your outfit:

End of Taehyung's POV

You were looking for your lost earring. Your mom told you to wear wedding jewellery for almost a month after marriage but you lost it in just one day. You looked around and saw that Taehyung was looking at you. You were about to walk out of the room when he pulled you and wrapped his hand around your waist tightly.

Tae: Are you ignoring me?
Y/n: N-no why w-would I? *not making eye contact*
Tae: I am sorry sweetheart for my behaviour. I didn't know it was you.

You blushed hearing sweetheart from his mouth.

Tae: Will you forgive me?
Y/n: Okay but please don't scold me, I got scared.
Tae: Okay I won't and also here your earring. It fell when you came to give me breakfast.
Y/n: I was looking for it. Thankyou.

You were about to take it but he stretched his hand upward. You weren't able to reach there as he's taller than you.

Y/n: What are you doing? Give it back!
Tae: First give me a kiss.
Y/n: Give me my earring please *he shook his head* Fine!

You pecked his cheek. Taehyung again shook his head and pointed his lips.

Y/n: Nooo- mmm.....

Before you could finish he locked his lips with yours. He was kissing you passionately. You replied with same passion. He slowly pulled out. You became red as a tomato. He chuckled at you.

Y/n: Now give me my earring *you pleaded*
Tae: I don't have it *he showed his hands*
Y/n: Taehyung?!
Tae: Baby it's in your ear only
*he laughed and went in the restroom*
Y/n: Taehyung?!!

You shouted on him as you know he put it on your ear when you both were kissing. You blushed remembering the kiss and he called you baby. You went out in the party.

You met a lot of people including you friends, family and many more people. Then a guy approached you and bowed.

???: Hello Beautiful Lady.
Y/n: Hello Do I know you?
???: I am Park Jimin. Taehyung's business partner and friend.
Y/n: Oh Good Evening Mr. Park
Jimin: Yahh! Don't be formal you can call me oppa.
Y/n: Okay oppa *smile*
Tae: Hey Jimin! You flirting with her?
Y/n: No he didn't flirt with me.
Tae: You're lucky my Y/n saved you.
Nene: Here goes the juice....

Nene came holding a tray. She looked at everyone and then Jimin. Jimin had a smile on his face and glanced at Nene. She was lost somewhere when Taehyung called her.

Tae: Nene?!!
Nene: Oh yeah here *she gave one glass to Taehyung and one to you* I-I'll bring one for you.
Jimin: No it's okay. Afterall I don't like juice. Just tell me where is the alcohol?
Nene: Yeah me too, I also like alcohol. Come with me.

Jimin and Nene left.

Now you were only with Taehyung. The environment was awkward when you heard something from the speaker.

Jungkook: Everyone let's start couple dance and give a big round of applause for the newly married couple Kim Taehyung and Kim Y/n. Please start hyung.

Everyone was looking at you both. You looked at Taehyung. He took out his hand asking you to dance with him. You gave your hand to him.

Everyone started dancing with their partners so do you. Taehyung was holding you waist gently. You were not able to make eye contact with him.

The lights got dim.

Tae: Look at me dear.

You shyly lifted your head and looked at him and his dark orbs were making you weak. Suddenly you got tripped and lost balance. This caused you to fall forward and you ended up falling on Taehyung.

The music stopped and everyone was looking at you both. You tried to get up but you hair was stuck in his button and again fell on him. You looked at his face, he was looking extremely angry. Of course he'll be angry as you embarassed him by doing this. Everyone was gossiping looking at the couple laying on the floor.

What will short tempered Taehyung do now??? Will he take his anger on Y/n?? Vote this story guys. Next chapter is gonna be romantic💞. See you soon ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

12.4K 1.2K 31
Y/n had a harsh past and only her close ones know about it. She only have sister as her family and she is everything to her. Kim taehyung aka cold CE...
394K 11.3K 35
Kim Taehyung, a sweet and innocent guy fell into the arms of a Mafia King, Jeon Jungkook. What will happen when they meet? What will Jungkook do if T...
89.1K 3.2K 60
A BTS Fan fiction Mafia BTS AU THE PENTHOUSE YN, 20 year old , savage, full of secrets. What will happen when she finds out that she is going to...
550K 23.5K 86
hey guys.... so basically it's my first ff ever so plz do not hate me in comments...plz... plz... 21+ mature content He is a beast..the most cruel...