Hiding The Billionaire Mafia'...

Por YourPsychodreams

After a drunken one-night stand with the Sicilian billionaire tycoon and mafia don, Tito Denero, Fiorella fin... Más

Authors Declaimers
Chapter 1: The Messy Begining
Chapter 2: The Re-engagement
Chapter 3: The Mute explanation
Chapter 4: The Job offer
Chapter 5: The Courage!
Chapter 6: The Unpermitted Kiss
Chapter 7: Fired
Chapter 8: A slap in the face
Chapter 9: Punishment
Chapter 10: Payback
Chapter 11: A deadly Call
Chapter 12: The Exchange
Chapter 13: Molested
Chapter 14: Love at first sight
Chapter 15: Guardian Angel
Chapter 16: Heartbeats
Chapter 17: More close to you
Chapter 18: Jealousy
Chapter 19: Bad move!
Chapter 20: Mood for Sex
Chapter 21: Love triangle
Chapter 22: The unplanned.
Chapter 23: Entrapped
Chapter 24: Unravelled past.
Chapter 25: Lies
Chapter 26: Sex and scheme
Chapter 28: Poisoned chocolates (2)
Chapter 29: Bombshell
Chapter 30: Tears & Death
Chapter 31: Miscarriage
Chapter 32: Forgiven
Chapter 33: Brokenhearted
Chapter 34: Under the rain of love
Chapter 35: Gunshot
Chapter 36: A trip to New York
Chapter 37: Unpleasant meeting.
Chapter 38: Drowned
Chapter 39: Magical night (1)
Chapter 40: Magical night (2)
Chapter 41: Ruined Day
Chapter 42: Pains & Scars
Chapter 43: Bullets
Chapter 44: Deaths Venom
Chapter 45: Papa's Death
Chapter 46: Bitter Reveal
Chapter 47: Nightmare
Chapter 48: Deep hatred
Chapter 49: Revenge plans
Chapter 50: Seduction
Chapter 51: Backstabber
Chapter 52: Humiliated
Chapter 53: Playing with fire (1)
Chapter 54: Playing with fire (2)
Chapter 55: Diagnosed
Chapter 56: New Fiancee
Chapter 57: Damages
Chapter 58: A hell of a dinner
Chapter 59: Fatal accident
Chapter 60: Lost you forever
Chapter 61: Brain dead
Chapter 62: Symptoms
Chapter 63: Friends, Lovers to enemies
Chapter 64: History repeats
Chapter 65: pretense
Chapter 66: Blood splash
Chapter 67: Conspiracy
Chapter 68: Justice at last
Chapter 69: Plane Crash
Chapter 70: Guilty or acquitted
Chapter 71: Beautiful moments
Chapter 72: Abducted
Chapter 73: Pleasure in her pain.
Chapter 74: Mercilessly Raped
Chapter 75: Like A Dream
Chapter 76: Humpty Dumpty
Chapter 77: Time flies
Chapter 78: Tito or Segio
Chapter 79: Claiming his territory
Chapter 80: Dangerous glances
Chapter 81: Mysterious voice
Chapter 82: After the devil
Chapter 83: Sinister cards
Chapter 84: The unforeseen
Chapter 85: Black widow
Chapter 86: Rush of emotions
Chapter 87: Taste you
Chapter 88: Tough woman
Chapter 89: EPILOGUE
Reasons: Must read

Chapter 27: Poisoned chocolates (1)

2K 63 5
Por YourPsychodreams

Gwendolyn kisses his shoulders and wraps her hands around his neck. 

"How do I get the DNA test done, since she denies that I'm their father?" Tito asks her, she might have an idea of what's he going to do because he feels a bit clueless.

"You can get a strand of their hair," Gwendolyn replies and trails her fingers on his chest.

"I don't think she will allow me get close to them again and I can't use force, she might run away with the kids" Tito sighs.

He doesn't understand why he feels this desperate but those kids are his first seed and he likes how daring Noello is, he could train him to become better than him.

"You can visit them when she's not there, check if they are at home" Gwendolyn suggests with evil intentions.

"That's a good idea," Tito replies and smooches her lips.

"How did you have two kids without knowing? Did you sleep with the same woman twice?" Gwendolyn questions, a bit confused on that part.

If he slept with her, it means she's a threat to her and she has to be added to the death list.

"No, they are twins," He answers.

"Twins!" Gwendolyn touches her stomach and imagines that she's going to have a set of twins and she mutters excitedly "I may also have twins"

"Maybe"He responds nonchalantly.

Gwendolyn touches his beard, it's so soft and makes him look much more handsome. Without the beard there would be no doubt that he would look cute. Maybe that's why he keeps the beard, to make him look dangerous.

Gwendolyn yawns louder and rests her head on his shoulder drifting off to sleep. Tito inhales and removes her head from his shoulder, she repositions herself on the bed.

Tito walks to the dressing table and brings out another phone from the drawer, he switches it on and dials a number.

"Shawnte, I need to see you," Tito said, as the receiver answered the call.

Gwendolyn squints at him, she's not really sleeping.

___

Tito opens the bottles of beer and gives Shawnte one.

"You didn't bothered on calling me since you went on your vacation" Tito queries and gulps down the beer at a fast rate.

Shawnte is his consigliere, they've been together for years but he still has much fear for Tito, no matter how close they get, he shows him respect and fear.

"Boss, slow down" Shawnte cautions and takes a dip of his own beer.

"I've been busy with the jobs you gave me, remember" Shawnte reminds him. Tito gasps and drops the bottle on the bar counter.

"I just found out I have kids, or might have kids and I don't remember when I met her or where exactly, I need you to make a research for me, you are the one who brings those b*tches for me" Tito tells Shawnte who looks surprised.

"Kids?"

"Apparently yes, her name is Fiorella... I can't remember her middle name, Fiorella Evette, I've sent you a picture of her Identification card" Tito mutters and gulps down nothing.

Shawnte brings out his phone. "I saw the image, I'm going to do my research on her. You've had so many girls that I don't really remember her," Shawnte  mutters respectfully while staring at Fiorella's picture.

"What would you do if you found out that they are your kids?" Shawnte questions and sips his bear.

"I've got no idea, man, maybe continue with my life like they don't exist or.." Tito trails off.

"Well, I will do the needful Boss" Shawnte smiles.

"I expect it as soon as possible, I couldn't have f**ked such a ugly woman" Tito snarls but on a second thought, he's always  having this strange attraction to her anytime he sees her.

"Fanculo '' He curses under his breath.

__

Gwendolyn adds some drugs to the bottle of liquor, Tito usually drinks before going to bed, it's like a habit for him. She smirks and puts the sedative back in her bag, the sedative isn't meant for him but she uses it when in need.

She shakes the bottle and keeps the bottle back in its place and her bag too, she rushes back to bed and lays on it and pretends to be asleep. She hears Tito's footsteps approaching the room and closes her eyes tightly.

Tito enters and doesn't even spare her a glance , he stands in thought for a while and goes to take his bottle of liquor, it's quite a special one, it's one that his father loves drinking, it's strong and sour.

He takes the tumbler beside it and puts a little quantity in the tumbler, he starts sipping it and in less in no time, he suddenly started feeling sleepy.

He blinks for a while but can't seem to stay awake, he soon falls asleep.

Gwendolyn opens her eyes and glances at him. She snickers and changes into her clothes. She picks up her bag and goes to his side cautiously.

"Tito" She calls and taps his arm. "Tito" She repeats but there is no response from him.

"It worked" She smiles , she makes him sleep correctly in the bed and disposes the bottle of liquor downstairs. She intends to tell him a lie when he awakens. She sneaks out of the mansion after that.

____

Gwendolyn reaches the place in a taxi, she walks to the door and knocks.

"Who is that?" A thick male voice yells from inside.

"Cliente" Gwendolyn replies and the door opens.

"Welcome miss, come in '' He smiles and lets her in.

He's bald and looks creepy, he's putting on a brown shirt that looks dirty and brown trousers. Gwendolyn looks at the room. It hasn't changed one bit, up to seven shelves of different poisons lined up on them, a small, old, shabby bed by the side of the wall and cages of snakes and scorpions close to the shelves.

It's shocking and strange how this man can sleep in the midst of these odd things and he is comfortable.

"Miss, what do you need? you know I offer the best service" He smiles, a creepy, weird smile.

"I need a potent and lethal poison,'' Gwendolyn smirks.

"Your wish is my command, Mademoiselle" He replies in a French accent.

___

Next morning, Tito gets ready to work, the maids prepare breakfast and he rushes down to the dining room. He sits and takes a quick bite of the toasted bread.

"Good morning sir," the maid greeted with a bow.

The maid puts some tea into the cup and his eyes divert to her b**ty, it's not too small or big. He's about to touch it when Gwendolyn comes downstairs as well.

"My love" Gwendolyn calls, she glances at the maid and glares at her.

"Excuse me," the maid mutters and leaves. Tito stares at her, she's actually putting on one of his shirts.

"What happened to my liquor?" Tito barks but she decides to ignore him.

"Have this," Gwandolyn smiles and drops a box of chocolate on the table.

"What's this?" Tito asks, getting angry.

"Take these chocolates to the kids and they will surely get close to you. Once they do, you can get a strand of their hair and have a DNA test. You know children loves chocolate, I bought it on my way home yesterday and totally forgot about it,"

She doesn't care if they end up being his children or not, but she's not going to stand the risk of having those brats compete with her child.

Tito gawks at her suspiciously.

"I didn't poison it" Gwendolyn laughs and opens the box of chocolate, she takes a piece of the one she didn't poison and throws it into her mouth. "See, I just ate it," She smiles. She didn't even know who the mother of the kids are.

Tito sighs and thinks it's a good idea since Fiorella would probably be at the office. "You are right, it's a good plan"

Tito takes the chocolate box and beams.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

227K 11.8K 33
He is the arrogant business and the head of the Indo-Italian mafia who doesn't care about anything. She is the sweetheart model who cares about anyon...
318K 7.9K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
1.8M 65.1K 47
"You have already ruined my life, what else do you want?", I barked at him. "Ten minutes", he muttered. "What?", I asked as I was unable to hear him...
153K 3.9K 24
On the surface, Aiden had it all. Wealth, good looks, and intelligence. But beneath the veneer of masculine perfection lay a broken man. A man obsess...