Love Finds A Way (Sterek AU)

By adult_disneyprincess

Stiles Stilinski is the emissary for a small pack of four. During a trip to Ireland, he touches a monument th... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven (Mature)
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten (Mild Mature Content)
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Epilogue
Character Ask

Chapter Fourteen

5.6K 346 27
By adult_disneyprincess

Last chapter!

Stiles groans in pain when he starts to open his eyes some, and he doesn't remember what happened to him. "Oh, fuck." Stiles groans in annoyance as he shakes his head, which is a bad idea because it makes him feel like he's about to get sick on himself. He hears a bitter chuckle that makes him open his eyes to see the hunters from all those months ago when he first came here. "Oh, God. Not you assholes again." Stiles groans in annoyance, and he moves to look down to see that he's tied to a chair.

"It's nice to see you too, gealach." Argent says, and Stiles rolls his eyes as he tries to get free from his restraints. Stiles glares at him, Derek has to know that he's been taken, and he moves to try to get free but it's no use. "Stop trying to get free, the ropes are tied extra tight." Argent says,and Stiles rolls his eyes at him.

"So why did you do this? Revenge against Derek? Or maybe you just have deep rooted prejudices that cannot be broken?" Stiles suggests, and one of the hunters advances on him but Stiles doesn't flinch away from him. "Let me guess. You stole that child to make the pack turn against each other they will kill each other while you watched?" Stiles snaps at him, and the hunters chuckles at him while they shakes their head.

"No, Stiles, that was me." Julia says, and Stiles turns his head towards her. He narrows his eyes at her, his tattoos burning as the objects in the room start to move by themselves, and Julia grins at him before touching his arms making him groan in pain. Apparently, Julia is good at torture spells. "I needed his innocence to draw you to me and I'm not a big fan of killing children but the look on Mary's face was almost worth it." She says, and Stiles gapes at her.

Julia looks at him before he face morphs into something else, and Stiles watches in amazement. Her pretty pale skin turns gray before he hair seemingly falls out, and her eyes turn black while she gapes at him. "You're a monster." Stiles tells her, and Julia grins at him before she touches his face making him almost retch. "Why? Why are you helping them? They hunt down and kill people like you!" Stiles tells her, and she laughs.

"They kill werewolves, not people like us." Julia tells him,and Stiles shakes his head.

"I am nothing like you." Stiles tells her, and she shrugs her shoulders. "Tell me why you're helping them, Julia." Stiles tells her, and she grins at him. He needs to know why she's going to kill him or let him be killed, and she moves to walk around the room while the hunters watch her.

"Because my magic is nothing like yours, I can smell it on you the instant I saw you in the forest the second you landed." Julia tells him, and Stiles shakes his head. "All I had to do was get stronger was to take the essence of a child and that still wasn't enough. The Powers That Be sent you here, and I will be the one that kills you." Julia tells him, and Stiles shakes his head.

"You can kill me, but Derek will never let you get stronger." Stiles tells her, and Julia grins at him in a sinister way that makes his skin crawl.

"That's the beautiful part. When Derek comes for you, the hunters will kill him. It's a shame, Derek was a good Alpha. He just made the mistake of being mated to you, not that he had a choice." Julia hums, and Stiles feels his skin burning. It's one thing for him to die, but she cannot kill Derek. She cannot take away the one person that Stiles loves with all of his heart. "It's a pity that you couldn't have joined me, but I knew when you wouldn't kill Derek that you were weak and useless." She hisses, and Stiles doesn't say anything to her instead he turns towards the hunters.

"Do you think that she won't betray you? All she wants is the power from the monument and when she get's it, she'll kill you as well." Stiles tells them, and he struggles against the ropes to get free from them. "She just admitted to killing a child, doesn't you code say anything about that? I thought you protect those who cannot protect themselves?" Stiles spits out, and Argent doesn't say anything. Allison always told them about a code that her family had for generations, and Stiles hopes that this Argent lives by the same code.

"The child would have grown to be like them, a murder and evil spirit." Argent says, and Stiles doesn't know how to respond to that. Stiles thinks that he can get free if he can keep them distracted from looking at him.

"You think that you can kill Derek? He's an Alpha and you're a weak human with nothing to stop him but your worthless weapons." Stiles tells him, and Argent reaches his hand back to slap Stiles as hard as he can. It makes Stiles' vision blurry for a second before he spits out at him, and he shakes his head at him. Stiles takes a deep breath before his eyes turn black and fires come out from his tattoos, and Julia hisses at him before his ropes are free.

"Stop him!" Julia screams, but Stiles manages to get free before launching himself at her. He catches her by surprise and he tackles her to the ground, and she screeches at him while she moves to get away from him. The hunters don't try to stop him, they just saw him shoot fire out of his skin they're understandably scared of him, and he rolls over on top of Julia. "You'll never be able to stop me, Stiles. I've died before and I'll come back for you and Derek." Julia hisses at him, and Stiles moves to choke her.

"You won't when I destroy your monument and break it's power, and you will have to answer for this to the Powers." Stiles tells her, and Julia's eyes widen in fear as she moves to struggle harder. Her face morphs back into the pretty mask she had been wearing all this time, and she gives him a pleading look to try to sway him.

"Please, Stiles. Don't kill me. They made me do this, I didn't want to. You have no idea the power that they have over me. I didn't want to hurt anyone, they made me." Julia lies, and Stiles shakes his head. His hand erupt in flames that lick and scorch her face, making her scream loudly, and Stiles watches as she quickly turns into ash.

Stiles' eyes are black by the time she's dead, and he looks up when the door is thrown open. Stiles turns his head to look at the wolves that surround Julia's cabin, and his eyes search for Derek. He finds him pinning down Argent, seconds away from biting his throat, and Stiles moves to stop him. "Derek, stop! You cannot kill him!" Stiles tells him, and Derek turns his head to looks at Stiles. His red eyes are looking over Stiles as if to make sure that he's okay, and he moves off of Argent.

"Thank you." Argent tells him, and Stiles tangles his hand into Derek's fur as he pulls him towards the village.

"I didn't do for you." Stiles tells him,and Argent gives him a confused look. Stiles doesn't have time to explain that he loves one of his descendants like she was his sister, and he pulls Derek with him as he walks away. Stiles leans against Derek's shoulder while they walk, and he's almost asleep by the time they walk back. "I love you." Stiles tells him, and Derek woofs in answer.

****

Stiles sleeps for days after that, drained emotionally, physically, and magically. Derek watches him when he can, when he can't he has one or two of the other wolves watching over him, and when Stiles wakes up he's happy to see that Derek is with him. "Hello, love." Derek tells him, brushing his hair out of his face.

"Derek." Stiles sighs, moving to get up to stretch his tired muscles. "We have to take the magic away from the monument." Stiles tells him, laying down lazily. He isn't sure how he's going to do that, he thinks that he can bury mistletoe under the ground to stop it or he can carve into the monument to counter balance the other ruins.

"I'll help you." Derek tells him, and Stiles smiles at him before leaning over to kiss him. Derek smiles into the kiss, and Stiles moves to straddle him lazily while he touches him everywhere he can. He doesn't understand how he thought that he could live without Derek, without holding him and kissing him everyday of his life.

"Come on then." Stiles tells him, and Derek smiles as he moves off of him. Stiles gets up to change into some of Derek's clothes, he should probably get some of his own clothes now that he plans on staying a while with Derek, and he moves to wait by the door for Derek.

****

Stiles finds what he's looking for, mistletoe is hard to find in Ireland, but he does find some. Derek tries to touch leading Stiles to flick his forehead, and he walks to where monument is hidden away from them. He wonders how Julia hid from him all those months ago when he first arrived, and he keeps his distance before sighing as he moves closer. He makes a circle around the monument before he buries the mistletoe deep in the ground while he watches as the monument's glow dulls.

"What now?" Derek asks, and Stiles turns to look at him. He never could have imagined at all that the love of his life lived centuries before him, and yet, he's here with him. Stiles moves to grab his hand while he turns to give the monument one last look. He cannot go home now, not with the mistletoe in the ground guarding it from others, and he cannot bring himself to feel bad about it. Sure, he'll miss Lydia, Scott, and Allison, but he needs to be with Derek.

"Now, let's go home." Stiles tells him, kissing his cheek once.

****

Derek is drawing imaginary lines on Stiles' back, and it's thoroughly distracting him from what he's doing. He's writing a letter to Lydia that he's going to leave at the bed and breakfast when it opens, if he remembers correctly it's a family owned business since it opens in a few months. "Do you miss them?" Derek asks, running his lips over one of Stiles' tattoos. Stiles turns his head to look at him before kissing him, and he nods his head.

"Yes, but not as much as I would miss you if I was gone." Stiles tells him, and Derek smiles as he kisses him. Stiles rereads the letter before sealing it, and he sets it on his table to remind himself to have it delivered later. "I love you." Stiles sighs, resting his head on Derek's shoulder before pulling the blankets over himself.

"I love you too." Derek tells him, and Stiles sighs happily as he closes his eyes. This is where he belongs, this is his home. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hunger By ❤️

Fanfiction

1.4M 49.2K 39
Completed Stiles Stilinski was never really sure how he felt about Derek Hale, the sarcastic and moody werewolf who was always around. They had the...
23.2K 814 9
Stiles has this brilliant plan on pranking the Alpha, Derek Hale. Does it go his way? Does Derek get mad and rip out stiles' throat... with his teeth...
228K 9.9K 35
Deaton had always suspected a spark was buried deep within Stiles. When he proves it right he tells the alpha, Derek. Derek is in need of an emissary...
136K 7.6K 53
It's been three months since Derek left Beacon Hills. He didn't say bye to anyone. He left his pack without an alpha. Then all of a sudden he's back...