Only His. ✔︎

By loveologyyy

"Sir, im not sure if"- he cut me off with one of his dark chuckles. His hazel eyes looking into mine, his bla... More

PROLOGUE
ONE.
TWO.
THREE.
FOUR.
SIX.
SEVEN.
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE (re-did)
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
EPILOUGE
|| AUTHORS NOTE ||
NEW BOOK!

FIVE.

456 1 2
By loveologyyy

~EVEREST ERUE HAITI~

I get woken up by Aurelle, her hair in her face. She tosses and turns, it's only 2, why is she like this? She normally sleeps peacefully, why not this time?

Her eyes flutter open, I sit up as she climbs on my lap, her arms around my neck. "What's wrong, mi amor?" She lays her head on my chest, mumbling, "Nothing," Liar. She moves around, her bare pussy hitting my dick.

I throw my head back as she continues to move. "Stop." She continues as my hands find her ass. "Not tonight, mister." She climbs off my lap, leaving the bedroom. I follow after her as she walks to Elias's room.

"What do you want from him? You know that Kiana and him are probably fucking." She presses her ear against the door, then walking in. Elias is in bed with Kiana, but Nicole is there. His shirt off, Kiana in an oversized shirt with nothing on underneath and the covers pulled off her.

"Nicole, leave. The cops will be called if you don't." He says as Nicole walks over to Kiana. Aurelle runs in before I could grab her arm. She pounces on Nicole, screaming at her. Kiana wakes up and tosses over to Elias. "Go back to sleep, princess." He carries her in his arms. I pull Aurelle off of Nicole and tell her to leave. She complies with me as Aurelle gives her a look, getting on her tippy toes.

She whispers something in my ear as I shut the door to Elias's room, picking her up in my arms. "See, it's those tiny things." She giggles as I throw her onto the bed. "Go back to sleep." She climbs under the sheets, her hair falling onto the pillow.

I climb in behind her, grabbing my phone.

As she dozes off the sleep, I get on the phone with one of my friends, leaving the bedroom to get into a deeper conversation. I leave Aurelle in the room, by herself.

~KIANA DIOR ZARIA~

I wake up in Elias's arms, his head laying in the crease of my neck. I honestly forgot about everything that happened last night, all I know is that he is HARD.

I feel a smile hit my shoulder, as I look over to see him awake, and smiling. "Elias, can I get off? I'm hungry." He let's go of my waist and I get up. I leave his room to see Aurelle crying on the stairs.

I jog over to her as her legs are bare, a bite mark on them. "Aurelle! What happened?" She looks at me, her eyes red. "Everest, he.." He what? "Yeah? What'd he do?" She points to the bite mark on her leg. "He bit too hard, and he won't apologize." I look at her, then at the bite mark.

"Hey, listen." She looks at me once again. "He's a bitch, if he won't apolog"- Elias throws me over this shoulder as I look at him. "Let me go!" He brings me downstairs as Aurelle follows behind us.

We sit down on the couch as Everest cooks in the kitchen. I haven't checked up on Amari in a while, I wonder what happened to her. I grab my phone, and begin texting Amari.

KIANA
"Hey, we haven't talked in a while, what ya up too?"
AMARI
"Nothing much, finally going to Paris with Ivan."
KIANA
"Mmh, that's nice! Well Everest just got done with the food, talk later?"
AMARI
"Yeah, definitely."

Texting her felt right, just knowing that she's okay. I walk to the counter, seeing plates filled with food. Also seeing syrups and toppings infront. We all thank him, get our food and begin eating.

Elias draws invisible shapes on my thigh, and once I move his hand he moves it back. Everest and Aurelle are whispering things in each others ears, giggling and smiling.

Soon after eating, we wash our plates and Everest and Aurelle go have their fun. Elias grabs me by the hair and kisses me before heading up stairs. We're not even dating, why does he affect me like this?

He shouldn't, and it's bad for me. I've spent years building up a wall to stop heartbreak from affecting me, and for years it hasn't. But Elias, him. He's breaking it down. I know that I need a break from him, but he's making it so hard.

I realize I've been staring into space for a minute, so I back up and sit on the counter. If it's Elias's house, I can sit wherever, right? I'm probably right. Plus, he wiped down the counter before he harshly pulled my hair and kissed me.
•••

As I sit down on the bed, I grab my phone and check my socials. 'Extremely pretty!' One commented. I reply saying 'Thank you' As Elias grabs my phone. "Who's this?" He says as he begins deleting my comment.

"I don't know, a nice person" I try to grab my phone back but he pushes my hand away. "Stay off your phone, got it?" Did. He. Just. Throw. My. Phone? "Oh fuck no." I grab my phone back and slam the door to the bedroom. He opens the door, but I'm already at the bottom at the stairs.

I take my shoes and put them on, grab my coat and my bag and begin leaving. Aurelle leaves the room she shares with Everest as she watches me leave. I hear screaming and yelling from the window near the stairs.

I ask his guards to take me back to where my car was parked, and they did. I get in my car and begin humming a song. I start my car, reverse out of the parking lot and drive home. I have a massive headache, my stomach is beginning to hurt, and I'm tired.

Still in the oversized shirt, but nothing underneath. Elias tries to call me, but I decline. Why do I keep letting him get too me? I mean, one second I hate him and the other I love him. I turn on a song and begin hitting all high notes and vocal riffs. My mom always said I was an amazing singer, but I'm not.

Just a normal one, like everyone else. I pull into my driveway, almost falling asleep until Elias calls me once again. I step out of the car, knowing that I shouldn't answer but I do. "Hello?" He begins apologizing. "Elias, I don't care anymore." Without letting him say another word I hang up.

I get inside and lay on the couch, and begin dozing off.
•••

After about an hour and a half, I wake up. I realize that I'm still on the couch, but Elias has called me more than 30 times, probably 100. Someone knocks on my door, so I get up and answer it.

Elias is at the door, but before I could shut the door he holds it open, allowing himself in. "Still half naked, hm?" He shuts the door, picking me up. "What do you want, Elias?" He sits down on the couch. "What do I want?" His hands make their way to my clit.

"Move your hands," He moves them closer. "Elias, move your hands, now!" His finger pushes into my clit as my head falls on his shoulder. Another finger enters my now, pulsing clit. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," I chant as I rock my hips with his pace.

"Tell me, after you had got so so mad at me, what emotions were you feeling?" I don't speak. I just stay silent. "Answer me, Kiana." No. "Str-stressed"- a moan cuts my words off. "Mhm, continue." I can't, dumbass. I hold his hand that's free as I moan and whimper.

"Oh my god, Elias." I begin to feel my release come close. He knew it, too. "Don't." Fuck I hate him. "P-please Elias, I'm close." He still doesn't let me. "Be a good girl next time, understand?" I nod. "Use your words, princess." I still hate him. "Yes, Elias." He allows me to cum.

"Fuck," I scream as I tighten my grip while holding his hand. Fuck he makes me go crazy. While overstimulating, his hand wraps around my throat as he flips us over. At an amazing pace, his fingers stroke in and out of me.

"S-slow down," He doesn't. He never listens to me, I could understand why though. I never listen to him. He gets down on his knees, my legs trembling and my headache still there. My legs wrap around his neck as I cum on his fingers again and again.

He lets my legs down, removing his fingers from inside of me. He licks his fingers as I lay in a more comfortable position. Before I could process what just happened, he forces my legs open once again.

He licks the extra cum off my clit, probably licking it more than he should've. He picks me up bridal style, heading upstairs to my room. He lays me down on my bed, and grabs a cloth from my bathroom. He wets it and cleans me up.

"Fuck I hate you," He goes into my closet, grabbing a robe and pajamas. "Change, I'll be on my way out." He kisses my forehead before leaving. I begin changing, as I wonder what the fuck just happened?!

He showed up at my door, ends up finger fucking me then he's telling me to change, and all of it adds up to him LEAVING?! I climb into bed, grabbing one of my notebooks and a pencil. I begin to draw an eye shape, that quickly turns into Elias's.

He's confusing, extremely confusing. One second we're sleeping together, the other he's leaving or I'm leaving. Maybe we're both confusing, mostly him though. I continue drawing his eyelashes as a knock lands on my door.

Elias left, right? "Come in," My voice shaky, and hesitant. Everest walks in, holding Elias in one arm, his hands covered in blood. "Some dude was outside, looking through your downstair windows," I get out of bed, going over to him.

Not a single scratch on him.

Everest let's go of him as he walks over behind me, grabbing my waist. "You should probably go," His hand runs up my thigh as Everest leaves. I move away in a panic. "What happened?!" He laughs as he leans back onto my bed.

"Don't get any blood on my bed, Elias. Those sheets are clean, and their white." he sits back up. "Elias I'm being serious!" he walks into my bathroom, running the warm sink water. "Guns, princess." Wait, what? "Guns? Be more specific." He drys his hands off.

I notice his gun isn't on his waist, but instead on my bed, safety turned off. "Don't tell me you.." he looks over into my bedroom where I am, staring at the gun. "Figured it out yet?" he takes his shirt off.

"Why? We're they doing anything?" Well, duh. His brother just said they were looking in my windows. "Ignore that question, your leaving the second"- he cuts me off by shutting the bathroom door.

I grab his gun, running it over my thigh. I play with it a bit before he leaves the bathroom. I sit it down as I quickly turn away from the door. I grab my notebook and tear out the drawing of his eye.

I throw it in my garage can as he grabs his gun, placing it on my side table. He climbs into my bed as I move to the other side. "I want you gone, first thing in the morning. Got it?" He looks at me as if I'm crazy.

"Got. It?"

He turns his back to me, flexing his muscles. Ugh, fucking horny bitch. I turn my TV on, grab my phone and begin texting my friends while watching the show. Soon, I turn my TV off, he falls asleep, and so do I.

This man drives me crazy, I want him gone but it seems as if he's an important person in my life. He isn't, I know that's a fact.
———————————————————————————
~THANK YOU FOR READING~

So, this chap took me a bit longer. Why?
School is a bitch, okay? A bitch.
Well yeah, toodles, love you all. Mwah.

-Your favorite book worm, Layah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mafia Queen By malaa

Teen Fiction

598K 16.1K 34
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° I clip off four fingers from his left hand. "I would say that's for touching my shipment but I just wanted to cut off your finge...
152K 4.9K 47
⚠️Adult content!⚠️ *SMUT IS INCLUDED IN MOST OF THE CHAPTERS SO READ IT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED* William Rostov We were destined to marry when we were...
202K 3.2K 43
"Don't start something you can't finish Tesoro" with his deep Italian voice while walking up to me and putting his hands on my small waist "And why...
2.2M 66.1K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...