Little Dove

By AbbyPierceKnight

"You can't imagine the things I'd do if I put my hands on you" He murmured, his voice low and husky. His bre... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 3

2.4K 74 19
By AbbyPierceKnight

"You can't go back and change the beginning
But you can start where you are
And change the ending"
-C.S.Lewis

I sat in my car, waiting impatiently by the Diner my little beauty worked at. She was awfully late today and for some reason it was only making me anxious. Get your shit together, she'll be here soon.

I sighed and popped a cigarette inbetween my lips lighting it up, sucking in the intoxicating smoke while my mind drifted off to the day I first saw her.

3 years ago, that's when I first saw her.

It was winter, close to Christmas and we were in Greece for a business meeting. And after we got done, Micah was apparently hungry, he's never full, so we ended up going to the closest Diner.

Upon entering I could feel a bunch of eyes on me, I knew I had an effect on the ladies but in my line of work, love is a waste of time nothing else. I was never the one to believe in love or soulmate.

"Didn't I tell you man, I'm quite an eye candy, delicious to look at" Micah whispered from beside me.

"Do you ever not think of food Mickey? I swear I don't get how you're still in shape after consuming the amount of food you do" I asked genuinely confused and he only laughed.

"Hey I ain't telling you my secrets dude, there's a reason I'm the more handsome one out the both of us" he said raising his chin up earning an eye roll from me.

"Let's get that pit hole of yours full because I'm not stopping the car till we reach the airport, so eat as much as you want right now" I said and walked over to an empty table but since I wasn't paying attention to where I was going I bumped into someone and I heard the most cutest sound making me look over at whoever it was.

Looking down I saw the most beautiful, tiniest angel standing there looking at me with her big doe eyes that would cause anyone's heart to do a fucking backflip.

She had the most angelic features and the most pure look on her face. Like a Dove.

"I'm so s-sorry sir" she apologised and god, was her voice like a melody to my ears?

I was so lost in her eyes that before I could say anything she quickly walked away from me. Leaving me dumbstruck. Already longing to stare into her innocent eyes, to hear her once more.

"Dude, she's gone, let's get food" Micah spoke pulling me out of my thoughts and I absentmindedly nodded.

I was hoping for her to come take our order but I didn't see her again while we were there.

Afterwards I dropped Micah off at the airport and decided to extend my stay in Greece and booked a hotel not far from that Diner.

Next day I went there but for some reason I didn't had the courage to go in so I just sat in my car and everytime she'd come out to throw the trash away, or help elderly women with the door, my day would just brighten up.

I kept this going. Admiring her from a safe distance because I knew I held the darkness that would destroy her in every possible way and she deserved all the light this world had to offer.

~~~~~~

Yesterday I finally had the courage to go see her up close after 3 fucking years of watching her from afar.

I saw how that dickhead was making my little dove uncomfortable, that's what drove me to go inside in the first place, and when she fell, he was the loudest to laugh and embarrasse her.

I had to fight my urge to shove my knives down his throat till he stops breathing.

Now I been waiting since morning to catch a glimpse of her but she's an hour late, she's never this late.

I was lost in my thoughts when my phone rang and I picked it up without looking at the caller ID.

"How's my stalker man?" Micah's voice boomed from the other end.

"What do you want Micah?" I grumbled.

"Jeez, what crawled up your ass today? What happened to my sweet polar bear?" He chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"She hasn't shown up yet and shes never this late" I sighed.

"Maybe it's her day off? Maybe you should also take a day off from following her every step and get some rest" he suggested.

"Why'd you call Micah?" I asked again.

"Mrs. Marie isn't well so I sent her home for a week, the work is piling up, I could really use a hand here man" he spoke and I could hear the tiredness in his voice.

"I'll be there in a couple of days, go home and rest up" I told him and cut the call getting out of the car.

Walking into the Diner I ran my eyes around hoping to see my tiny dove running around but to my dismay she wasn't around so I walked to the waitress standing by the counter.

The boredom on her face disappeared when she saw me approaching her and she perked up.

"What can I get you sir?" She asked bending forward on the counter with her awfully low neckline shirt.

"The waitress, Delilah, is it her day off today?" I asked and she scrunched up her face in disgust.

"Not that I know of, do you have a complain for her? I'd be happy to write it down for you" she began but I ignored her and walked out of the Diner.

Fuck where are you dove?

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Delilah

I reached Euphoria Town last night and with the little bit of cash that I had, I managed to rent a room in a cheap motel.

It wasn't ideal to stay in but they had a bed, which is more than what I had back at Tyler's.

Getting out of bed I sighed feeling my sore muscles somewhat relaxed after a good few hours of sleep.

I need to get out of Greece and for that I need money so I decided that today I'll go for job hunting in this town and later for apartment hunting something cheap and hopefully I find something good.

Tying my hair up in a messy bun and changed into the only other pair of leggings and sweatshirt that I had before leaving the room and paying the rent I walked out. Now I'm practically homeless.

Sucking in a deep breath I hung the duffle bang on my shoulder and began my walk down the street looking for any 'hiring' sign.

~~~~~~~~

After walking for hours on end and checking every store for work my body was on a verge of breaking down. And the fact that I hadn't had anything to eat since yesterday made it even worse. I should spare me some change to eat before I pass out.

Taking a small break from looking for a job I began looking for a cafe and that's when my eyes fell on a pub and the sign "HIRING" caught my eyes.

Ignoring my hunger I walked towards the pub. Getting in I shivered when the cold air hit my face.

"If you're here to steal, leave before I call the cops on you" A voice spoke earning my attention and I looked towards the counter.

A guy, easily 6 ft, dressed in all black, arms covered in tattoos, soft stubble chin and a shiny eyebrow piercing that caught my attention.

"Oh I saw the hiring sign outside, are you s-still hiring?" I asked and the guy looked up from the counter and into my direction, looking at me from head to toe, probably judging the way I'm dressed.

"You're 21?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.

"I'm 20, but I'll be 21 next year" I mumbled.

"That's basic maths sweetheart, come on in" he instructed me to come and sit by the chairs and I did, the place was surprisingly empty, it was only him and another guy cleaning tables in the back.

"It's a restaurant by day and pub by night, you want extra cash? you can work as a waitress, tips by day and night will help you alot with the money, and by the looks of it, you certainly need it" he said without any hesitation.

"When you turn 21, you can work behind the bar, till then you serve the food and drinks, no drinks in the day hours and no food in the night" he finished cleaning the table and looked at me with a bored look and his eyes roamed over my body making me shift in my seat uncomfortably.

"Relax sweetheart, I swing the other way, but I probably have a uniform of your size in the back, you start now, Frank there will show you around, go get changed once you're done" he finished.

"But are you not gonna a-ask me any questions?" I asked confused and he just shrugged.

"You need the job, I need a waitress, what's the point of unnecessary complications?" He finished and was about to walk away when I quickly stood up.

"Wait, what's your name?" I asked.

"Jackson, you can call me Jack or boss, I don't mind either" he replied without even looking back and kept walking till his body vanished behind a door.

"Hey, I'm Frank" a voice startled me and I turned to look at him.

"I'm Delilah" I spoke with a soft smile and surprisingly he returned my smile with one of his own.

"Come I'll show you around and then you can start your shift" he said and began walking and I silently followed him while he showed me the kitchen, the bar, the staff room.

"This is your uniform, you can meet Jack by the bar and he will give you the schedule" Frank said and handed me the neatly folded clothes and then left me alone, to change probably.

To say I was confused was an understatement, I was hoping but I wasn't really expecting to find a job in one day.

Who cares? I just need to work hard, save up and leave this place as soon as possible.

Pushing every negative thoughts aside I changed into the uniform that Frank gave me. Black skirt with a baby blue coloured shirt that I tugged into my skirt before tying an apron around my waist.

It looks decent, though the skirt was a little too short for my liking but I'm in no place to disagree with anything right now.

Putting my old clothes into my bag and tying my hair in a tight ponytail I walked out of the staff room.

When I walked back into the main area, there were more and more people coming in and the lights were now dimmed, music was loud, and a couple of guys were setting up a microphone by the corner.

Deep breaths Delilah, you can do it, you owe yourself your freedom.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

End of chapter lovelies
Hope you guys liking the story so far!
If you are, do not forget to leave your thoughts in the comments!
And don't forget to vote!
Happy reading my lovelies
Peace out✌🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.8K 5.2K 20
"๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ฏ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ญ#๐ซ๐.. ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ... ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" she shouted as he dragged her to...
1M 29K 32
"So now tell me do you want me to fuck you like that hmm..?" He smirked coming dangerously closer to her face "Leave me and go fuck your precious gir...
50.7K 1.4K 43
jeon jungkook ร— kang heaven( your name) mafia king ร— mafia queen . . . . . ?? - who she is ?? - she is the most beautiful girl in the world ki...
10.1K 783 16
"she's the drug, i am talking about." "She makes me high, with her scent" "She makes me addicted, with her body" "She ruins me, with herself" "She's...