the love square (yn x rotxo x...

By ebiscool08

yn, rotxo, aonong and tsireya have all been inseparable since they were kids. the boys are very protective ov... More

new comers
ugh, ahh, uhh thud
forgotten
i missed you
so close to a happy ending
two can play that game
netayam

"can this shit get any craizer"

1K 24 0
By ebiscool08

Hanging out with aonung and rotxo more my memories started to come back. They came back in wave giving me visions of random points in time from that day. I didn't tell anyone because they would think I'm crazy. I'm not ut must just be some post traumatic head injury stuff. I laid fast asleep in the bed soon being woke up by rotxo " wake up sleepy head" he shook me wake me up, but I wasn't sleeping I was having a vision. It's was rotxo's and aonung's fight. I woke up looking at rotxo not say a word, I graved him by the ear and dragged him to find aonung I saw tonowari " where's aonung" I say still holding on to rotxo's ear as he groans in pain. Tonowari ask no quetion and scared lying pointed to aonungs tent. I barged in to see aonung sitting up from his bed " jeez what did you do.." aonung tried to get as before I interrupted him by smacking both the boys on the head. They both say side by side as I sat in from of them " how could you not tell me" I say frustrated " about?" Aonung says confused "about what you guys were fighting about, what is wrong with you. That's not a secret you keep from me" I say

Flash back to the day of the fight

I draw in the sand before I shot my head up hearing the two boys arguing, " you know I've loved yn for ages how you could do the to me" aonung yells at rotxo " bro I don't even care, your so selfish you don't own her she can make decisions for her self" rotxo yells back " your a bad friend " aonung yells before jumping on rotxo as the two roll around on the floor punching each other.

Flash back over

" oh" rotxo says looking over at aonung "we'll about that, that was all staged" aonung says quickly trying to make up an excuse " yep ,yep" rotxo agrees as aonung went on " 100% fake, we were just having a laugh" " yep and that's why we didn't tell you because it was fake" rotxo say as he slow fads out his word realising that their plan didn't work. " so are you guys gonna tell me the truth or what" I ask still frustrated " look I have liked you dunce we were little kids but turns out so did aonung too" rotxo starts to explain " yeah but we didn't want to ruin our friendship between me and rotxo and between you" aonung says nervously " I would of liked to know this instead of going crazy trying to figure out what happened" I say giving the two boys the mum look " were sorry " they both sigh with their heads down. I get up snd wrap my arms around the two boys necks " I love yous" I say pulling away " but don't ever keep that from me ever" I say giving them both a kiss on the cheak before walking out hearing them both giggle.

I was so confused, I've never even thought of them that way and I'd never think they would either. I was walking on the beach with my thoughts when I spotted netayam riding his ilu. Oh shot, I had completely forgot about him, I was supposed to be helping him with his ilu train. " hey forest boy" I say swimming up to him in my ilu " hey, where have you been" he asks " you will not belive the week I've been having" I say filling him in on why aonung and rotxo had been fighting " oh shii, that's crazy" he says looking a little upset " you good" I asked with a sweet smile " yeah ofcorce " he say returning the smile " come on I was show you somthing" I say diving down on my ilu.

I took him to my favourite spot, it was a small cover fill with beautiful sea life, it had coral in the waters and trees just off the sand " wow, this that is.." I cut him off " amazing, I know" we both get of our ilu and start to swim around. We talk on the beach for a little bit, mainly just me talking about how stressful everything has been " your a good listener, thankyou" I saw reasting my head on his shoulder watching the eclipse " anytime" he say as I lift my head up to look at him, we stared in to eachothers eyes, it felt like he was about to kiss me until " yn! Netayam!" Yelled a faint voice. We jumped on our ilus to find it was lo'ak calling for us. He was with kiri and tuk, me and netayam swam up to them " What's wrong" I saw worried " they took, them aonung, rotxo and tsireya" he say shaken up " what!" I yelled " can this shit get any crazier" " sky people they took them, our parents have gone to save them, but told us to stay here" kiri says adding on to the story " we can't just stay here we have to.." " no" netayam interrupts me " father says we must stay here, we could get hurt" " I don't care, I need to help my friends" I say before diving in to the water swimming off, I turn to see all of them following me trying to stop me but I needed to save my friends. We stick together no matter what.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
72.6K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
107K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season