so close to a happy ending

I eventually caught up to mum, dad, tonowari, ronal, jake and neteri. I keep my distance to make sure they wouldn't see me and stop me from coming. I tried to hide behind the sea weed so netayam and the others wouldn't see me.

We soon made it to the ship, I was still hiding  in the sea weed watching jake talk to the others making a plan. I watched at they snuck on to the ship, I followed right after them. Gun shots soon began to ring and I thought this would be the best time to make my move.

I swam over on my ilu and got safely on the ship, it was easy for me to sneak around because everyone was busy fighting eachother. I made my way around the ship until I found rotxo, anoung and tsireya, I cut them loose with my pocket knife dad had gave me for my birthday.

We turned around to make a run for it until one of the soldiers came around the corner graving tsireya by the hair. " no so fast you 4" he said pulling out more cuffs " go on pop then on please" the soldier said with a cheaky smile. I hissed at him as rotxo pulled me behind him " your such and asshole" aonung says graving the cuffs.

The soldier held tsireya tighter as she yelled our in pain, just as that happened an arrow shot right through the soldiers head dropping him to the floor letting tsireya go. Aonung didn't hesitate to pick up his sister. I looked around to see who had just saved us and netayam, kiri, tuk and lo'ak walked around the corner. Lo'ak was holding the bow in his hand matching the same angry expression as his brother. I giggled at the protectiveness lo'ak had for tsireya, but my laughter soon got put on hold as netayam came running at me checking to see if I had any injury whilst lecturing me about the fact that I should of stayed with him.

We were sneaking around the ship trying to find a way out when we ran into jake. " What are you guys doing here, lo'ak I told you to keep them at the village" jake said scolding lo'ak " I'm sorry father this is my fault I should of stopped them" netayam says standing up for his brother "  are you three alright not hurt?" jake said to aonung, rotxo and tsireya " how the hell did you end up here" jake says yelling quietly " well it's a long story..." rotxo tried to explain as another solider came out of nowhere banging rotxo in the head with the back of his gun " get out of here now" jake yelled trying to protect us from the soldier we backed away off the boat as me and aonung carried rotxo floppy body on to aonung ilu. I turned around to see netayam trying to help his dad " netayam, let's go" aonung yelled running up to draging him away. Gun shots were still ring flying at us as netayam shot at the soldier killing him before running to his ilu.

We all got away making it to the three brother rocks resting before heading back to the village. " guys" aonung say looking down at his leg covered on blood. Rotxo was still nocked out and I was trying to stop the bleeding by wrapping his head in ripped material from netayams gun. I looked up handing rotxo off to kiri as she tried to wake him. " they got me" aonung said holding tightly on to his leg. " the sons of a bitchs got me"