Love So Life

By KillerRain

What if Kinn and Vegas actually got a long and Kim never left the main house and actually grew up with his br... More

Characters
Prologue
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
A.N
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
Epilogue

4

2.3K 107 27
By KillerRain

Porsche's P.O.V:

I turned to the door when I heard an elder man's voice talking.

"Ummm...Is there a good way to answer that?" Kinn asked chuckling awkwardly.

I turned back to the annoying bastard who just slapped me.

"He's the one who started it uncle Korn he punched me" The guy said.

"What the hell? You slapped me first...And let's not talk about your stupid style but your entire behaviour in a package...What kind of man slaps another? If you want to start a fight then don't be a pussy and do it the right way" I said.

"That only belongs to barbarians like you...You...You barbarian" He said.

I chuckled in disbelief.

"Five seconds of thinking and that's the best insult you could come up with? Let me tell you then...Barbarian isn't considered an insult because in case you haven't noticed...There was a fucking entire nation of them you stupid uncultured swine" I said.

More people were starting to come.

"Well...As I was saying before this barbarian interrupted me...I only tried to get him away from Kinn that's all uncle Korn" The guy said.

Kinn sighed heavily and facepalmed.

"Look Tawan it's..." Kinn started.

"He's a bad influence what were you doing with him huh? And how come you suddenly know that hooker?" The guy asked.

I narrowed my eyes and tilted my head to the side.

"Excuse me...What did you just say?" Tem asked.

I put a hand in front of Tem.

"You know what? Fuck it...You really need a good beating" I said.

Then grabbed the guy's collar and punched him in the face before kicking his balls.

He started crying in pain.

"Ummm...Porsche maybe that's enough" Tem said.

"Not really I was having so much fun give him another kick please" A guy with red bleached hair and an oversized fur coat said excitedly.

I frowned in confusion.

"Go ahead and kick him again chop chop" The guy said.

"Ummm..." I started.

"Whatever this is the four of you come to my office now" The elder man said.

So we followed him to the supposed office.

"What happened from the start? Tell me in detail" The man said.

"I went to the bar last night but got so drunk and ended up forgetting my jacket the bartender here brought it over since it had my wallet and ID card and business card...Tawan misunderstood and slapped him so the bartender punched him in the face" Kinn said.

"Is that what happened?" The elder man asked me.

I nodded.

"Nong Tawan you should apologise for overreacting" The elder man said.

I stood up.

"There's no need for that I should apologise for beating him up anyway" I said.

"I apologise for overreacting" The Tawan guy said begrudgingly.

Kinn stood up.

"Thanks for returning my jacket...Come on I'll see you out" Kinn said.

He walked me over to the entrance of the company.

"So this is your so called boyfriend?" I asked.

"Yeah" He said.

"To be frank I'm not sorry about punching him and I'm sure he's not apologetic either...He seems just the right type of a beatable jerk" I said.

Kinn chuckled and shook his head.

"You're really funny you know that? You might be the first person who actually beat him up" He said.

I shrugged.

"Then that must mean I deserve a prize of some sort" I said.

He nodded and patted my shoulder.

"It's nice to meet you...I'm sorry I don't remember your name though" He said.

"I'm Porsche" I said.

"Nice to meet you then I'm Kinn" He said.

"Yeah your friends called you that last night whenever you tried to stand on a table" I said chuckling.

He facepalmed.

"And there goes my attempt at being cool" He said.

"Oh please...At this rowdy bar? You didn't even scrape the top ten" I said.

Then walked to my bike.

"I should go now don't want to keep you off work for long" I said.

Then drove away.

Kinn's P.O.V:

I walked back into the company building and went over to my office.

"So who was that?" Tankul asked.

"Why are you here again?" I asked.

"Hey...That's not a very nice way to welcome your older brother" Tankul said.

"I thought you didn't want to miss the final episode of the heirs" I said.

"I had Arm recording it" He said.

Then stood up and walked over to me.

"I wanted to ask you about what the fortune teller told us...Do you remember? She said that you'll meet someone who will turn your life upside down" He said.

"It's just bullshit Tankul she also said that you'll meet your love soon and you didn't yet" I said.

"I'm curious though that's why I decided to come here...She said that this person is close to me...It can't be a bodyguard so it has to be an employee from the company" He said.

I rolled my eyes.

"I know I don't usually come here but I'm passionate so I'm sure I'll end up with something good" He said dramatically.

"Ok ok fine...You know what? Do whatever you want...Just try to stay out of trouble" I said.

"Aye sir" He said shrugging.

I shook my head then started working again.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in" Tankul said.

Tem walked into the room.

"Ummm...Mr Kinn..." Tem started.

But was interrupted and jolted in surprise when Tankul suddenly screamed dramatically.

"Oh my god...Where in the fucking hell did you..." Tankul started.

Then grabbed Tem's face.

"Tankul" I said when I saw how Tem looked so shaken.

"What's your name?" Tankul said.

He still didn't let go of Tem's face though.

"Oh sorry sorry" Tankul said as soon as he let go of Tem's face.

"Ummm...My name is Tem" Tem said chuckling awkwardly.

"He's so cute" Tankul squealed then squeezed Tem's cheeks again.

"Tankul let him speak" I said in warning.

So Tankul finally let go of his face.

Tem cleared his throat as he looked at Tankul cautiously.

Tankul blew him a kiss so Tem turned away immediately and I facepalmed.

"Well...I came here to say that mr Tawan cancelled today's date...Because apparently he's busy with work" Tem said rolling his eyes.

"Oh...Ok then tell him that it's fine" I said.

Tem nodded and left closing the door behind him.

"So he does work?" Tankul asked.

"Not really he just meant that he's angry at me" I said.

Then rubbed my temples to ease my headache.

"You're wasting your life on him for nothing" Tankul said.

Then sat down on the chair in front of me.

"Do you even love him anymore?" He asked in a not so dramatic voice.

"Of course I do...Probably" I said.

"That just proves that you're the stupid one here Kinn...The shithead cheated on you like two or three times already and you still stick with him? For what?" He asked.

I opened my mouth to say something but closed it again.

Just like my friends and Kim Tankul sounded so concerned.

"I don't know anymore" I said.

"I say you just cheat on him then" Kim suddenly said as he stood by the doorway.

Tankul turned to him.

"Kim is right...An eye for an eye" Tankul said.

Then raised a hand for Kim to highfive him.

Kim looked him in disapproval.

"High five" Tankul said excitedly.

Then slammed his hand to Tankul's hand.

"You two ganging up on me or something?" I asked.

"Of course we are" Tankul said then wrapped an arm around Kim's waist pulling him closer to his side.

"No we aren't let go of me you nutcase" Kim said as he tried to remove Tankul's hand.

Tankul wrapped both of his arms around Kim caging him in a tight hug before kissing his cheek.

"Aww...My baby brother loves me so much..." Tankul said as he continued kissing Kim's cheek.

Kim tried to remove him.

"Let me go already" Kim said screeching like a grumpy cat.

Tankul let go of him briefly so Kim started wiping at his face.

"You jerk...Wiping them away? Do you want me to get angry?" Tankul asked.

Kim raised his middle finger but his eyes widened when Tankul smirked and took out a lip tint.

"Don't you dare" Kim said as he raised a finger in threat.

Tankul put on the lip tint.

I stood up and grabbed Kim from the back.

"Let go of me Kinn...Don't come any closer or I'll kick your ass" Kim said as he struggled in my grip.

"Don't worry little brother it'll be over before you know it" Tankul said.

Kim turned his head away as he continued with his struggling.

"AAAAHHHHHH" Kim screamed as soon as Tankul kissed his cheek leaving a big obvious lip mark on his face.

I let go of Kim and chuckled.

Kim facepalmed and brushed his hair back.

"You're so dead" Kim said.

Then chased Tankul out of the room.

I started laughing as I looked at them leaving the room.

(Later that night)

Kinn's P.O.V:

I was in the study working on some paperwork.

But the thing that Kim said today came back to my mind...

Cheating on Tawan? Would that even be a good idea?

I leaned back on my chair and rolled it around for a few minutes as I continued thinking.

"Why is everyone bonkers today? Is it a full moon or something?" My father asked as soon as he walked into the room.

I stopped rolling the chair and cleared my throat before sitting normally.

"Ummm...It's nothing" I said.

My father raised an eyebrow then sat down.

"I was curious about that boy who came here today...Nong Tawan seemed really displeased with him" My father said.

"Tawan is always like that dad" I said.

My father nodded.

"Is he your friend then?" My father asked.

I shook my head.

"Make him your friend then" He said.

I frowned in confusion.

"He knows how to keep nong Tawan in check...We need someone like him if we want to get rid of nong Tawan and his family" He said.

It made sense actually but...Would he agree?

"Offer him a job at our company" My father said interrupting my thoughts.

"Huh?" I asked.

"You needed a secretary didn't you? He should be a good enough secretary if you train him well" My father said.

Then stood up and left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 1.6K 29
kinnporsche born again to reset everything, to kill korn and to help their family. it's gonna be major fluff. hurt/comfort story . Everyone broken wi...
92K 2.9K 12
A fanfiction on Kinn & Porsche adopting a child...
5.1K 146 13
Oneshot collection 😀 I have some ideas for my precious dramaqueen Tankhun and will post them here. So these will all be short stories that have noth...
204K 6.1K 25
"you successfully caught my attention Pete and I promise I will make you suffer" -vegas. what if kinn didn't send Pete to spy on Vegas but pete rui...