Prince of Thieves

GothNebula által

Cat Noir is now the prince of thieves in Paris, he made a vow to never use cataclysm ever again due to the in... Több

Robbery
Betrayed
Mouse
A Year Ago
Mother
Trauma
Seduction
Truth
Listen
Helping Paw
School
Liar
Bat Noir
Anput
Trap
Peace
Insane
Final

Emilie

161 3 0
GothNebula által

Cat Noir woke up, tied up in ropes on the chair along with Ladybug and Bat Noir who were unconscious, also tied up too. He saw the bones of his father in a witchcraft circle of a pentagon. Along with the body parts of a hand, head, foot, and heart. Probably from the dead bodies.

"Comfortable Cat Noir?" Anput walks in.

"Lila, stop this now! You don't know what my father is like!" Cat Noir warns her, "He was a cruel man to everyone and me and doesn't even care how much they are hurt!" He protested.

"You think that scares me, Adrien Agreste? Absolutely not. I'm getting my revenge and when your daddy comes back, he'll make your life as miserable as possible" Anput slapped him.

"You're insane!" Cat Noir snarled.

"Just like you are with killing bad guys" Anput kicked the chair for the others to wake up, "Get up!"

"Urgh!" Both snapped awake.

"I hope you two slept well," Anput said.

"You ambushed me!" Bat Noir hissed.

"This is madness, Anput!" Ladybug struggled.

"It's about time I'll find out who you really are," Anput said.

"You can't use the Ladybug and Cat Miraculous! It can cost the life of another!" Ladybug protested.

"It's never about that! What I need is his bloodline" Anput held a dagger and cut Cat Noir's shoulder.

"OW!" Cat Noir screamed as his blood ran on the dagger, "Lila! I'm not screwing around! Gabriel is gonna kill us all!"

"We shall see, Adrien!" Anput replied.

"Gabriel was just a fraud! A fake!" Bat Noir screamed.

Anput ignored them and does the incantation and drops Adrien's drop of blood on the sand powder, "By the powers of Anubis! I hereby bring you back from the ashes" She began.

Cat Noir gasped that it's happening, if his father awakens, he could easily capture all the miraculous, "Cataclysm" He whispered but shuddered at that word that still traumatized him. The ropes turned to ashes and he quickly unties Ladybug.

"Thanks, Kitty," Ladybug said.

Then he frees Bat Noir. The magic became intense that they blew them against the wall from the strong impact.

"We're too late!" Ladybug strained.

"No way!" They saw the skeleton stand up.

The body parts formed up on the black skeleton, flesh transforming.

"Impossible!" Bat Noir saw his uncle returning.

"Get out of here, now!" Cat Noir demanded.

"I'm not leaving you, Kitty! Not again!" Ladybug said.

Suddenly, they hear Gabriel laughing insanely as he grabbed the miraculous of the jackal from Lila, pushing her aside against the wall but she weakly moves.

"Gabriel, please! I need that!" Lila screamed.

"Let me thank you for restoring me!" Gabriel as the new holder drained off some life from Lila, making her weak and old.

Ladybug covered her mouth in horror at what that monster just did to the liar. Lila may have done bad things but she didn't deserve to get drained like this.

"We must get out of here! He's too dangerous!" Bat Noir said.

"Couldn't agree more!" Cat Noir agreed as they ran out of the morgue.

"This is no good! He is more of a monster than before" Ladybug ran between the cousins.

"As much as I hate that liar but she didn't deserve to get her energy drained!" Cat Noir said.

"It's too late to save her" Bat Noir looked back.

"He's gonna go back to my mom to revive her!" Cat Noir said.

"We have to stop him!" Ladybug said once they are outside.

"No, I'm gonna stop him! I'm not putting anyone in danger because of me!" Cat Noir went after his father.

"Kitty!" Ladybug grabs him and kissed him, "Be careful"

Cat Noir snapped out of his trance, "If anything goes wrong, I'll call" He jumped to the rooftop to go back to the abandoned mansion.

"He's not gonna make it, is he?" Bat Noir said.

"No, but he'll need the help he can get" Ladybug knew that her kitty won't survive this.

-

Gabriel or known as Anubis was now reviving his wife with the power of the Egyptian jackal god, "I command your soul to return to your body!" He chanted.

Emilie's body rose up from her casket. Her eyes opened wide and she saw a jackal figure looking insanely happy and she could tell that it's her husband.

"What have you done?" She spoke out.

"I brought you back, my love. I waited so long to finally have you back" Anubis held her hand but she smacked it away.

"How could you?!" Emilie was not proud of this, "This was not supposed to happen!"

"You used the peacock miraculous while it was damaged. I did everything to get you back" Anubis said.

"You're still obsessed with collecting the miraculous, are you?!" Emilie protested.

"Adrien is more important than me! Where is he?!" Emilie asked angrily.

Just then, Cat Noir jumps in between them and pushed Anubis away from Emilie, "Mom?"

"Adrien?" Emilie looks at Cat Noir.

"Adrien! What are you doing?! Can't you see I brought your mother back and that we can finally be happy?!" Anubis gets up but Cat Noir held his gun out to stop him.

"Happy?! I've felt miserable thanks to you! You used my cataclysm to kill yourself than face justice! You brought only pain and suffering to all of Paris!" Cat Noir yelled.

"What?" Emilie gasped.

"No father! What you did was out of madness! Instead of moving on, you only focus on the past instead of the future! I'm not a little kid anymore! I had a new life at school with my friends that are like a real family to me! You only caused trauma and fear in innocent people by akumatizing them just to use them to get mine and Ladybug's miraculous! There's no happiness in us!" Cat Noir still held his gun.

"Gabriel! I can't believe you! You caused chaos for your own selfish interests!" Emilie got furious.

"I was trying to bring you back, Emilie!" Anubis yelled.

"No, you only brought her back because you want to get rid of your mistake! You're a fraud and a liar, Gabi Grassette! Or better yet, your family was never an Agreste! Am I right?!" Cat Noir glared.

"So you figured out, did you?!" Anubis was shocked.

"Yes, while you were dead, I found secret documents" Cat Noir growled, "You always pressure me to be an Agreste when there's never an Agreste at all! What kind of sick, twisted, father that neglects his son just to focus on being a psychopath?! All you ever did is ruin my life! And you broke mom's promise!"

"I can't believe you would go after the miraculous, Gabriel! You are not the man I love!" Emilie sobs in misery.

Anubis stood silent for a moment then glares in anger, "If I can't have a happy life, no one will!"

Cat Noir shot him three times but Anubis did not feel pain nor did the vitals in his body were destroyed. Cat Noir carries his mother and jumps from side to side up the hole of the elevator.

"I'm happy to see you mother but I think it's time I get you somewhere safe!" Cat Noir jumps out of the mansion and jumps from roof to roof.

"He's crazy" Emilie murmured.

"Crazy that he forced me to cataclysm him. He left me an emotional scar" He said and came to his warehouse to hide her, "You should be safe here, mother"

"Adrien, be careful," Emilie said.

"I will, mother. I'm not gonna let that monster go after miraculous again" Cat Noir jumps out the window.

He ran to the mansion again to confront his father again. But as he got there, Bat Noir and Ladybug were looking exhausted and defeated.

"Milady, Bat Noir, what happened?!" He ran to them.

"He took us by surprise" Ladybug groaned.

"By being resurrected he got more powerful," Bat Noir said.

"He may be powerful but he's not when he has the Anubis miraculous. The bullets didn't kill him but they slowed him down. Where is he?" Cat Noir asked.

"Somewhere in the mansion, erasing evidence or something," Ladybug said.

"Stay where you are. That monster is so gonna face justice this time. I'm not letting him die again to get away with it" Cat Noir loads his gun.

"Kitty, you need our help" Ladybug got up.

"It's my responsibility, milady. I'm not letting him hurt those I love" Cat Noir goes to find his father in the mansion, hoping to kick his ass without using cataclysm this time.

"GABI! Show yourself!" He shouted.

He sees a figure and he shot him, slowing him down in the weapons room filled with weapons. The feline grabs two UZI to shoot him, not caring if his father is invulnerable but angry to cause chaos. He soon grabbed another gun and fired as Anubis used a metal table as protection. That is until Cat Noir came behind him and shot him.

"Agh! Since when do you know how to shoot?!" Anubis threw the table at him but Cat Noir kicked it aside.

"Taught myself!" Cat Noir snarled and shot him in the face but Anubis gets self-healed.

"You can't kill me, I'm the God of death!" Anubis said.

"I don't care! You're still a shitty man! Nobody plays God!" Cat Noir did a donkey kick at him, sending him to the swords room.

He grabs a sword and tries to strike at him several times until Anubis grabs a sword and clashed with him. At one point Anubis hits Cat Noir at the wall only to be returned with a double kick by him. He lunged at his father, only to be countered with a block, and was disarmed by him. Anubis approached his son and thinking quickly, Cat Noir grabbed a lance and disarmed his father, impaling him on the shoulder.

"Aarrrggghhh!!!" Anubis screamed.

"Don't bother making me show mercy, father! You never showed mercy to me when I was your puppet!" Cat Noir pulled the lance out and smacked him with his baton.

"You're stubborn just like your mother!" Anubis tries to stand up.

"Maybe you are stubborn to listen to the consequences!" Cat Noir glared and tries to shoot him again but Anubis moved aside, "You put me in direct danger by your akuma puppets and You ground me for nothing!"

"Like how your Ladybug hurts your feelings?!" Anubis taunted him.

"Shut up!" Cat Noir shouted, "You hurt me more than she did! YOU NEGLECTED ME FOR TOO LONG!! YOU HURT MY FRIENDS, MY LOVE, AND THE PEOPLE I LOVE!!!" Cat Noir was about to shoot him but someone stopped him and it was Ladybug along with Emilie as the peacock holder.

"Kitty, it's okay" Ladybug lowers his gun down.

Peacock Emilie glared at her husband and removed the miraculous off him, detransforming back, "I'm very disappointed in you. Everything we had was all a lie"

Gabriel fell to his knees, shocked that Emilie sides with Ladybug.

"I never wanted any of this to happen and I thought you could change but I was wrong, you never loved me, you choose your miraculous obsession over me and Adrien" Peacock Emilie crossed her arms, "Duusu told me everything" She added.

"And so did Nooro. You treated the kwamis as slaves the same way you treated me as some trophy to your brand. You don't deserve anyone!" Cat Noir unsheathed his claws but Ladybug held him back.

"Kitty please calm down. He can't harm anyone now" Ladybug pleaded.

"No, but he still caused emotional and mental harm to everyone," Cat Noir said.

"Yes, I'm just sorry I wasn't there to stop him from cataclysm himself. If I hadn't made that stupid decision to replace you" Ladybug said.

"You are going to the police station, Gabriel" Peacock Emilie said.

"You'll regret this, Emilie," Gabriel said in anger as Ladybug ties him up.

-

At the police station, everything was explained by Adrien himself along with his mother. There were no charges for Cat Noir and Adrien since he was forced into hiding and survived.

"He will receive a long sentence in jail, boy. And his true identity will be exposed publicly" The chief of police said.

"Good. Gabi Grassette was wanted for his crimes years ago? What was his real history?" Adrien asked.

"Well according to this file, he had quite a history," The police chief said.

"What are they?" Emilie asked.

They showed her and Adrien all the crimes, and fraud involved. Gabi Grassette belonged to a family that worked at a French fry restaurant. They were poor and were criminals.

"So those documents I found were telling the truth," Adrien said.

"Yes. Gabi Grassette was wanted for his crimes. I can see why he went into hiding all those years ago by changing his identity" The chief said.

"So there are no history of the Agrestes?" Adrien asked.

"Apparently so," The Police chief said.

"Does this mean I'm Graham de Vanily" Adrien asked.

"Yes you are my son," Emilie said to him.

"I never wanted to be him. You had no idea what he did to my life" Adrien hugged her.

"You'll never see him again, my son" Emilie hugged her son.

"And the mansion, it belongs to us. It's still abandoned" Adrien said.

"Ladybug used her magic to fix it up, my sweet prince. That place you lived for a year was very decorative of you. I'm so proud that you've grown. I'm sorry you had to go through all that trouble" Emilie said.

"I'm just happy that you're alive. It means I have to abandon my Aiden Bastet identity" Adrien said.

"Aiden Bastet?" Emilie asked.

"A coverup name for me" Adrien explained.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

87.2K 4.1K 21
Marinette has always been invisible, which comes in handy saving the streets of Paris as Ladybug. Adrien is the opposite, always the center of attent...
10.1K 358 47
What happens when theirs a certain person after Marinette and Chat Noir? Can they outwit whoever it is? Could they find love in the process and get j...
3.4K 148 19
During after the events when Cat Noir was forced by Monarch to cataclysm him on the arm, it traumatized our poor kitty badly as he experience a lot o...
3.6K 94 20
Marinette had been just waiting for the moment when Lila struck again. But she didn't expect to lose so much at once when she is accused first of che...