Rewriting.

By hinari27

*book cover done by @Lily_Dxttebxne* <3 Literally gonna form a new plot and rewrite everything! "𝑀𝒶𝓂�... More

- ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ -
character Introduction.
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ four]彡★
NOT AN UPDATE!
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜱɪx]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ]彡★
Special chapter! CHI-CHI DOESN'T HAVE A WHAT?!
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ]彡★
I drew something today.
TRIED DRAWING AGAIN-
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ]彡★
😭😭😭
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜱɪx]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ]彡★
news

★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ]彡★

6K 227 24
By hinari27

"Help! Someone.. anyone-!"

*THUD*

The pinknette groaned while rubbing her forehead, she'd fallen asleep with her chin reasting on her palm, but was suddenly woken up causing her to hit her head on the table.

Sayuri blinked in confusion while snapping her head to look in all directions.

'Huh..?'

"What is it?"

The pinknette completely ignored everything to focus on the unfamiliar voice that she'd heard.

Is her brain playing tricks again..?

"HELP- I CAN'T-! I DON'T WANNA DIE-!! PLEASE ANYONE! AM DROWNING...."

Sayuri's eyes widened as she quickly straightened up.

'What- who was that-?'

She looked at her teacher who looked equally as confused as her but for different reasons.

"Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"The voice."

The older lady looked at her with a frown as she shook the her head.

"No. What voice?" She questioned,

Seeing as she got no answer she brought her hands to rub her forehead as she closed her eyes and sighed.

"Sit back down on your seat, Uchiha. Don't waste my time. It's probably just your imagination."

She opened her eyes with a huff of exhaustion, ready to threatened child with determination just to get them to shut the hell up.

Only to find Sayuri missing.

Without a word she walked out of the classroom,

"I am not paid enough for this."

With her duo eyes sparkling with determination, the litter girl sat up from the desk ignoring the teachers call and ran as fast as her little legs could carry her.

She couldn't figure out how she heard that voice. But she could tell that the voice belongs to a frightened child.

She wasn't gonna sit around being all confused when someone is calling for help.

She looked at either side of the corridor before closing her eyes to try and hear the voice once more, so she could locate where it came from.

"My lungs hurt.. is this the end for me..?"

Snapping her eyes open the little uchiha ran with determination and confidence,

bumping onto a few teacher and students on the way.. causing them to curse at her in anger.

Finally she arrived at a big door and with out any hesitation she pulled the door open.

Beads of sweat dripping from her forehead as she looked around franticly,

"Where?" She whispered to herself while trying to calm her racing heart.

Thats when she spotted the bumbling water at the farthest end of the swimming pool.

Sayuri felt as if her body moved on it own, she jumped into the swimming pool knowing damn well that she can't swim.

But she tried,

She franticly waved her arms in all directions and pushed her body toward the boy as he reached his hand out to her.

Sayuri reached her arm out to the nearly unconscious boy.

Just as she was about to grasp his hand, he fell unconscious and began to fall backward.

She gasped without realizing, causing water to rush into her mouth and nostrils.

The little girl quickly covered her mouth with her tiny palm as tears began to flow from her eyes at the unbearable pain in her lungs.

[Ignore the lady at the end]

Just as she was about to loose all hope, a hand grasped onto rhe collar of her shirt while another grasped onto the unconscious boy.

And suddenly they were out of water and she started to cough and gasp,

Sayuri held onto her throat as water came rushing out of her mouth and nostrils, she felt someone pat her back.

She looked up to see their gym teacher, his face was pale as he tried to figure out what to do next in a panicked state.

By the end he'd managed to gather himself and help the little boy by performing CPR.

☆~♡~☆

Sayuri fiddled with the ends of her skirt anxiously, as she nervously looked at her mother, already knowing that she's going to be in big trouble.

She sat on the kitchen counter as her mother quietly cleaned the wound on her knee before bandaging it up.

Apparently she had scratched her leg while their gym teacher pulled them out of the swimming pool.

A bunch of teachers had rushed into the scene and called both of their parents.. or parent in Sayuri's case.

After a while the little boys mother and father had thanked Sayuri endlessly, explaining how the boy was disabled and had been pushed into the swimming pool by a bunch of bullies.

The bullies had gotten scared and ran off when they realised that the situation turned from being funny to dangerous, leaving the poor boy to drown in the pool.

Sakura hadn't said a word since she came to pick Sayuri up.

Now they were back home and Sakura still hadn't said anything to Sayuri, while Sayuri's didn't have to courage to speak up.

Sakura sighed before placing her hand on top of Sayuri's bandaged knee.

Sayuri felt tears in her eyes..

Even while being upset with Sayuri, Sakura rampaged the whole house just to find the strawberry patterned bandages.. kowing that it always helped her cheer up when being hurt.

It was such a small but very sweet act.

She lowered her head and looked at her lap as she felt her tears fall.

"I'm Sorry, mama!" She yelled out, louder than intended.

Sakura's eyes widened,

"I don't know what happened! My body just moved on its down!" She sobbed out while bringing a hands to rub her eyes furiously.

"Am sorry!" Sayuri's breath quickened as she kept apologizing again and again while trying to stop herself from sobbing.

She was a mess.

Without a moment of hesitation, Sakura wrapped her arms around her daughters small frame.

"Stop it."

Sayur blinked,

"Stop apologizing like that.. honey, it's ok.. I'm not mad at you!"

Sakura pulled away from the hug and placed a soft kiss on the little girl's forehead.

Sakura places a gentle hand on Sayuri's cheek and gently traced her cheek bone with her thumb.

"I thought we both promised that we wouldn't keep any secret from each other."

Sakura's gaze held nothing but love and affection, as she held her daughter like she's made out of fine glass.

"What are you hiding from me Sayuri...?" Sakura murmured as she placed her forehead on Sayuri's.

"You know I love you right?" She whispered when she reserved no reply.

"Mama, sometimes.. I think I can hear people thinking..."

Sakura placed her hand on Sayuri's head, encouraging her when she say her eyes flash with hesitation.

Sayuri clenched onto her skirt,

"It doesn't happen all the time.. but sometimes I hear so many voices all at once and it hurts my head..."

"I heard the boy's voice while in class.. I don't know how. But I heard only his voice this time."

"I see.."

Sayuri felt regret pool in her stomach.

Thats it, now her mother's gonna think she's a freak.

Why did she even tell her anyways?!

She couldn't look at her mother's face, afraid to see her expression.

Sakura placed her hand on the little pinknette's head in a comforting manner, causing her to look up at her mother only to see a pround smile on her face.

"You saved him without hesitation! My my! I must be the most proudest mother in the world!!"

Her eyes softened, as the little girl sniffed.

"I'll look into it, don't worry dear. This stays between us, alright? Wait on second thought.. I might have to tell Naruto.. he might know something, but no one else is going to know about this."

Sayuri nodded and sniffed, trying to hold back her tears.

Her mother is just too supportive! Its making her heart squeeze.

"ugh! I wanna cry!" Her voice cracked as she pressed her hand on her eyes in hopes of pushing back her tears.

"That's alright!" Sakura smiled warmly,

Sayuri let out a sob,

"Stop it, mama! You're too nice!!" She whined while sobbing, her cheeks flushed from embarrassment.

Sakura blinked before laughed at her adorable daughter, causing Sayuri to laugh as well.

"Luv you ma!~"

"Luv you too, cutie pie!~"

"..."

"...? "

"MAA- DON'T CALL ME THAT-! IT'S WEIRD!"

"uhh o-ok..?"

☆~♡~☆

A/n

My exams start soon, and my brain feels like its about to burst.

Send help.

2.14K?!? GODDAMN HSBSITOTOITKF HOW WHEN WHERE WHY OMAGSGSHJSJSJ!?!??!?! EXCUSE ME?!?!?!?

TYSMMM I LITERALLY DIDNT EXPECT TO GET MORE THAN 30 READS WHOCH WOULD MOSTLY BE ME--

IMMA CRY NOW BYEE 😭💘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

499K 18.7K 200
This is a collection of the SasuSaku Community's greatest Oneshots, only found here! ⋙ Requests are CLOSED! The one-shot book is complete, HOWEVER, w...
245K 8.5K 27
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
6.4K 244 24
He leans closer to her as his lips were on her ear "You're mine, don't forget it," He said in a sexy tone that brings goosebumps to her Konoha Academ...