Unluckiest Girl(Is She?)✔✔

Від bvrmadhu

They say, "Blood is thicker than water" In her case Blood means her family sells her off to the richest man i... Більше

Prologue
Characters Sketch
Chapter-1 ( Her life)
Chapter2 (His life)
Reason behind their marriage & First Meet
First Day After Marriage
Mumma's Little Soldier
Honeymoon?
Khushi to know truth of her marriage
Arnav In Trouble
Evil Entry
Arnav's Secret Love
Khushi in Arnav's Office
Vikram entry
Rescuing Khushi
Lavanya's past
Family Time
HER
NOT A UPDATE
Confused Khushi
Little Devil
Drama Baaz Arnav
Truth???
Truth
Planning and Plotting
Arnav's Attempts
Drunk Khushi
After Effects
New Entry
Her Confession
Family
Blackmail
Junior ASR
Reality check
Failed Attempts
Anvitha
Rahul
True trust
Responsibility
End of past or Lives
AVNI or ASR
Little Secret Out
Mature Avni
Angels
Heart to Heart
Jiju Boss
Problem
Missing????
Angry Wife
Kidnapped???
Lard Governor
Nani
Trap
Fiancé
Moments
Danger
Engagement
Show Down
Epilogue

Innocence

4.4K 356 31
Від bvrmadhu

Story continuous from

"How you met anvitha di? Her husband? Dont you hate them?" Khushi questioned him. Arnav chuckled painfully.

"I do hate them a lot, for god sake i was 14 that time. I thought anvitha di and her mother are reason behind anjali di's broken marriage. Because of them we became orphans." He replied making khushi eyes widen.

"Then .." She was cutoff by arnav finger on her lips.

"Shh.. Let me complete. After a few days of shifting to delhi, anjalidi slowly recovered with the help of mami-nani. I felt soo lonely. Though my parents didnt cared about me still they were my parents. I starting spending my time alone in this same garden. This was built by nana as a gift to my mother. Only i know about this garden other than rathna malik. That time this place always gave me painful memories."

 "One day, i received a call from my father friend/lawyer. He told about my father's Will. I was shocked to core, he betrayed us in worst way possible. I was so angry on anvitha di, what does she have that anjalidi and me are lacking. I despised her without even seeing her once. I asked uncle get anvitha di address, i want to see her. I want to confront her about all this, i want to confront her mother." 

"In the name of school trip i went to meet anvitha di. I reached to the address given by uncle, which is orphanage. I was confused, end of the day she is heir of malik and she has mother alive then why she is staying in orphanage?"

Flashback and Arnav's POV:- 

I have entered into old building only to witness a girl with similar age to anjali di distributing sweets to everyone. She is smiling to everyone, she came near me and asked my name. I took time to study her face. She has cute chocolate brown eyes just like me, long hair, button nose. Her smile is contagious, she is looking so innocent

"Hello" She spoke getting me back to present. 

"Hello, i am anvitha. Take this sweet" She told again but i am in no state to respond. She took one sweet and brought it near to my lips. I ate it in trance. She ruffled my hair and went back leaving me to ponder on my thoughts. 

She walked to backside of building, i followed her. There she was standing with a man, he is tall and handsome. I hid behind wall hearing their conversation.

"Rahulji, You told you will search a job for me? Any luck?" Anvitha asked man who is rahul.

"Job? But why? She have mother to take care of her right? Why she needs to do job?" I thought.

"Anu, You know it is tough to get a job in this small town. Why cant you shift to delhi. I am working there in a company, i spoke with them and they are ready to offer a job for you as well" Rahul told.

"But? How can i come to delhi? I am afraid. My mother wont let me go away" Anu told biting her nails in tension.

"Anu, how many times i have to tell you. She doesnt deserve to be called as mother. Stop thinking about her. She is using you for her own benefits. Stop being selfless, this world will take advantage of it." Rahul told all of a sudden becoming angry.

"Why is he shouting on her? Why he is angry on aarthi? Who is he? But he is right selflessness is not good" So many questions raised in my mind.

"But what will happen if my mother comes to know this rahulji, you know recently only my father left this world. She is all i have. I am sorry" Anu told wiping her tears.

"Anu answer me honestly. Why are you staying in this orphanage from the age of 5 when you have both parents?" Rahul questioned her.

"What? She is staying in orphanage? Why?" I was shocked.

"You dont have answer right? Let me tell you. Your mother is not a good lady anu. She tried to trap aravind malik by entering into his company. She was almost successful in marrying aravind but anirudh blackmailed aravind to marry rathna keeping wealth as a bait. You know aravind is ready to leave house and marry your mother but she didnt agreed to him, she acted like she cared about your grandfather. She asked him to marry rathna. They had an affair behind everyone's back. The powerful aravind malik became puppy in your mother love trap. Aravind was so happy when you were born, he totally ignored his family to be with you and your mother."

"You know he didnt even cared about his son, he never touched his son in his life. All he care is you and your mother. When you are 5 she admitted to you in this orphanage, she lied to your father that you are in abroad with her sister. She told its not safe for you to be in lucknow. Your foolish father didnt double checked it. I dont know why your mother waited for this long but she went and spoiled your step sister marriage. Rathna malik died unable to digest her husbands betrayal. Your coward father also died, that two kids became orphans in one day." Rahul shouted, tears are flowing from anu eyes hearing about her mother atrocities.

"What the hell? Aarthi trapped aravind for money? Aarthi is not good neither aravind. I felt bad for anvitha, our lives are so similar. we had parents but still we never experienced parents love. Why aarthi left anvitha in orphanage? IS MONEY IMPORTANT THAN HER DAUGHTER? I thought.

"Anu please dont cry. I didnt say all this to make you cry. I want you to realize your mother's cruelty" Rahul told helplessly.

Before they can say anything i went and stood infront of them. I want to clarify few things from them.

"Who are you?" Rahul asked me.

"Arnav mailk" I used my father surname may be for the last time.

"Arnav, dont get angry on anvitha. She is nowhere at fault. She is as innocent as you in this" Rahul told standing in between me and her. Like protecting her from me.

"I know" I replied, i know she is innocent. She came forward to me.

"Why your mother left you here?"  I questioned her.

"Because she hates me. She told i am no use, i am burden to her" Anu sobbed remembering her mother words.

"Why?" I asked again.

"I dont know, the only time she talks with me nicely is when our father is around" She answered me bowing her head down.

"So, you know our father. You spent time with him?" I asked more like statement.

"I dont remember much about him, i visited him two times thats it. But he was nice to me" Anu told.

"There are many secrets here, we dont know why aarthi left anu in this place. She will come here rarely to see anu, that time also she will verbally abuse her. She lied to your father that anu is studying in abroad. She took anu to home two times in the pretext of holidays. That time she blackmailed saying she will kill her if she spill truth to her father." Rahul explained me.

"Who are you?" I asked him, it seems he is surprised by my tone.

"He is my friend. He is also from this orphanage. I asked him to search a job for me" Anu di replied with low voice and hiccups.

"Why you need to do job?" I asked again.

"Its rule here, she turned 18 recently. She needs to go out from here and live independently" Rahul answered me.

"We somehow managed to extend her stay but now they are asking her to leave this place in 2 days" Rahul added.

"Why dont you go to your mother?" I asked again.

"She dont like it, if i go there she will kill me." Anu told with tears.

"Ok, you are coming to delhi with me" I announced taking them by surprise.

"What? But.." Anu was about to say something but cut off by me and rahul.

"No ifs and buts. You will come to delhi." We told in same time with finality.

"Shall i talk to my mother one time please" Anu pleaded, rahul rolled his eyes and extended his phone.

She dailed her number and put it on speaker.

Conversation in phone:- 

"Ma, this is anvitha" Anu told softly.

"Ohh, my bad omen. Tell me what do you need?" Aarthi asked harshly.

"I got a job in delhi, shall i go?" Anu asked her.

"Go and die wherever you want. Your work here is done, i no longer need you here and ha your useless father also died. I will be happy if you also die." Aarthi told breaking anu heart.

Conversation ends....................

Anu broke into tears with the harshness of that lady's words, i cant able to see her tears. I went and hugged her.

"Anu di, dont cry. I am here for you. We shouldnt care about those who dont care about us" I told consoling her. Rahul looked at me shocked. Calling her Di felt correct to me, i felt peace.

"You are not angry on me?" She asked me innocently.

"Why?"

"Because of me your parents died, anjali di marriage got broken, your chacha throwed you on road" She explained wiping her tears.

"Its not you, its because of your mother, our father, my mother partially, that selfish chacha. You didnt do anything here" I told wiping her tears. 

"You are good unlike your father" Rahul told ruffling my hairs.

"Thanks but dont touch my hair, i dont like it" I told huffing in irritation.

"Ok big boy" He told smiling. I didnt got any bad vibe from him.

"Anu di, go and pack your things will leave in sometime" I told.

"Will your family accept me?" Anu di questioned me.

"I dont know di. I will try to convince them. Till then you can stay in garden house." I told, she went from there leaving me and rahul alone.

"Why do you care about my di?" I questioned him straightly.

"I know its not friendship. ok" I told before he open his mouth. 

"Actually, i love her" He told smiling awkwardly. 

"From when?" I asked him.

"From the time i saw her. She was 5 when she came here. She cried day and night for her parents. She didnt ate for days. But slowly she realized they wont come for her. She started speaking with everyone, she will smile infront of everyone but only i know how she will cry holding her parents pic in night time. From that time i decided to stay with her no matter what happens" He answered genuinely. I again felt bad for di.

"Ok" i told and turned to go in.

"Sale saheb, can i take your "OK" As approval to my love" I heard him.

"That will be decided on your performance jijaji" I told, i already approve him but i need to observe him for sometime. I cant trust anyone that easily.

We had lunch and started to delhi.

POV ends..........

"Arnav is this place safe for her?" Rahul asked as soon as he saw garden house.

"Yes, it is . We have nirmala aunty to take care of this garden. She will look after di. Dont worry" Arnav replied.

"Ok then. Take care. I will leave now" Rahul told.

"Bye rahulji" Anu told waving her hand.

"Arnav wont you say bye?" Rahul questioned him.

"Bye" Arnav told simply but rahul ruffed his hair and kissed his forehead before leaving. 

Arnav's eyes turned wet receiving a warm gesture for the first time. 

Flashback ends..............

"Arnavji" Khushi placed hand on his shoulder seeing him silent.

"You dont have to continue if you feel uncomfortable" She whispered.

"No, its not like that. This place holds so many memories of di and jiju. Our bond became strong here. We used play here, eat here, talk here. You know we were alone in our own worlds but when we step here, we were family. Jiju and di loved me endlessly. Jiju was 10 years elder to di but that doesnt mattered in their love. He became father figure in my life. He always cared about me and di more than himself. He is moon in our dark life" he told with mild smile.

"Di always wanted to visit raizada's and live with them. But they hated everything related to aravind malik and aarthi. They didnt even let me say about anu di. I tried million time but it was always useless. They loath aarthi to ends without realizing their own daughter mistakes." He told gritting his teeth.

"How did di and jiju got married, arnavji? How many years it took jiju to get your permission?" Khushi asked curiously.

Arnav smirked remembering the day how his jiju got permission to marry his di.

"Jiju convinced di to pursue her degree instead of doing job. He came to me before her graduation day with a knife" He told.

"Knife? Why? " Khushi gasped.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys, here is more to their past. Anvitha and rahul are like a second lead pair in this story. Feel free to imagine your favorite couple as anu and rahul. I am imagining ishitha and raman from "ye hai mohabbatein". We are going to see their love and bonding with arnav in next parts.  Let me know how was their first meeting? Rahul? Aarthi, why she dont care about anvitha?

Please ignore typos and grammatical errors.

Please vote and comment. Thank yo all. Happy sankranthi.............happy weekend...

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

101K 6.7K 23
Justice, or khushi's journey. Khushi who had been born and brought up in a very wealthy family, she was loved by all, she was happy.. but her destin...
72.1K 5.3K 39
ASR, A billionaire, Owner of AR Fashion Designs, AR Hotels and AR Corporate Hospitals. He left India when he was 24. Now he is back to get his most...
135K 5.1K 10
Arnav: Why is it always me? Can't i deserve a happy life? Why is it happening to us again and again? Khushi: Why is it always me? Can't i deserve a...
A Dare Від BookWorm

Романтика

94K 3.6K 30
"You can't keep running away from me", Arnav said, his face was all serious as his eyes bored into Khushi's. Standing her ground, Khushi uttered usin...