๐‘ฉ๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐’๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ป๐‘บ...

By romansfilm

๐›๐ฅ๐š๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ /blฤz-ing-hรคrtz/ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ˜พ ๏ผŽ* โ€ข + ๐Ÿ›๏ธ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿดโš”๏ธ ๏ผŽ* โ€ข + โ˜ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–ป ๏ผŒ... More

๐จ๏ผŽ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๏ผ›๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ญ.๐Ÿ
๐จ๐จ๏ผŽ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๏ผ›๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ญ.๐Ÿ
๐จ๐จ๐จ๏ผŽ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๏ผ›๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ž
๐ข๏ผŽ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž๏ผ›๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž
๐ข๐ข๏ผŽ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ๏ผ›๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž

๐จ๐จ๐จ๐จ๏ผŽ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž๏ผ›๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ข๐ง

1.3K 60 3
By romansfilm

— 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 ;𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒐𝒏
— 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾 :𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝖺 𝖼𝗈𝗂𝗇

❝ 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑎 𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑎𝑟𝑦𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑟𝑛 , 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑑𝑠 𝑓𝑙𝑖𝑝 𝑎 𝑐𝑜𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑'𝑠 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ. 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑑𝑠 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑤𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑎𝑟𝑦𝑒𝑛𝑠 ?❞

IT HAD BEEN A STORM RAGED DAY, when Lady Aemma Arryn went into labor. In the upcoming events prior to the lady's labor, it had already rained heavily on Dragonstone.

All signs boded well towards the worried lady, seeing as she already went through a few miscarriages, and the death of her late son. For she and the maesters were sure that all the heavy rain and storms were to bring forth a good ruler.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Gently getting her into a comfortable position, all of Lady Aemma's handmaidens were there followed by the best maester's the castle could provide during this time.

When Lady Aemma had gone into her labors her husband, Viserys I was told immediately.

Quickening his pace to the birthing chambers he could hear his wife's screams of pain, though it was not his first time hearing her screams, it never made it any easier for him to hear it again.

The wails of the labored lady sounded throughout the halls of the castle.

Having already been laboring for hours, the loud shrieks of pain never ceased as Aemma tried her hardest to push the babe out.

"You're almost there, my lady. Just a few more pushes and it'll all be over." A personal handmaiden spoke words of comfort towards the tired woman.

Aemma took in another deep breath before she pushed her body to its limits.

Outside the chamber's Viserys stood with an emotionally bland face, as for all his emotions were swirling around in his head.

Both he and his wife had prayed to the Gods for a thorough and healthy pregnancy when they found out she was pregnant with another babe. Because the past didn't hold fond memories of their other failed experiences.

So as the white-haired male stood outside the chambers while his wife was giving birth, he prayed for both his beloved and his child.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"Give us one more big push, my lady. I can already see the babe's head."

Hearing the new piece of information Aemma let out the biggest yell her lungs could offer, as she pushed with all her might so she could see her – hopefully – healthy child.

With that last push being the biggest, it was all the maester needed to finally free the babe from its mother.

When the babe exited the mother's womb with a shrill cry, it alerted an unexpected guest who was harbored across the island.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

In an undiscovered cave, two slitted eyes opened. Letting out a deep echoing roar as he breathed fire.

The unknown ferocious beast had finally awoken from his hibernation after residing near Blackwater Bay for nearly 9 moons.

It was an unexplainable force that drew it there, but it knew that it had to be there.

Now finally awoken, the beast arose within a dark cave. Causing the ground to shake, as it trampled over many logs and greenery in the forest.

Opening its wings, the giant beast took flight blending in with the dark sky.

Its charcoal gray scales were darker than usual, so if any human were to look up at the sky when lightning struck, they would only see a frightening silhouette of a huge dragon.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Hearing the cries of a small babe Viserys entered the room, the first thing he saw was his wife Aemma with her matted hair stuck to the sides of her face exhaling and inhaling smoothly.

"Congratulations my lady, you have given birth to a healthy daughter." The maester stated, turning to face the curious couple.

Taking the babe in her hands, Aemma looked down at the little bundle which held her first born. With eyes as bright as the morning sky and hair mixed with a snowy white and sandy yellow.

Aemma couldn't have been any happier, till she felt another sharp pain which caused her to let out a yelp, catching everybody's attention in the room.

"Something's wrong!" She alerted, with a worried face.

Being on high alert, the maester lifted up the lady's skirt only to see another baby's head crowning.

"Oh dear, it seems the Gods have blessed you with not only one but two babes tonight your grace. Because as I can see, you're still in labor."

"We're having twins?!" Viserys asked, seemingly surprised.

"Yes, your grace." A handmaiden confirmed, sitting beside the master.

"What a wonderful gift that has been bestowed upon us." Viserys smiled, taking his newborn daughter in his arms as he watched his wife ready herself for a second one.

"Looks like the labor is just about done my lady, we just need you to give us one big last push."

Letting out a cry that rivaled one of a warrior, Aemma pushed, and another babe came out screaming.

Cleaning up the wailing babe, the maester turned to face the couple once again.

"It comes with great pleasure to say, you have two healthy daughters. My grace, my lady." The maester informed them.

Handing her the second babe, all the handmaiden's and the maesters watched as the silver haired couple doted on the twins.

"Have either of you decided a name yet?" The maester asked, looking at the parents trying to quiet the crying babes.

There was a brief pause for a moment, before the two new parents said anything.

Holding his first born, Viserys spoke up. "We shall name this one, Zhaenyra Targaryen, first of her name."

Turning his head back to his Lady wife, he nodded, and his wife said the name of their second babe.

"This little one here is Rhaenyra Targaryen, also the first of her name."

The handmaiden's hummed in agreement for the names, even if they didn't have a say in what the two newborns were called, they agreed that those names sound like ones of a ruler and conqueror.

"A suggestion I might add, your grace?" The maester asked.

"Speak." Viserys granted.

"Normally babes fall asleep after the delivery process, but these strong two seem to be the exception amongst others, so you might want to try feeding them now and that should do the trick." The maester explained, watching as the twins whined a bit.

"Of course." Viserys agreed, with a happy smile rocking his daughter in his arms.

Already having a hold of one of her daughters, Aemma pulled down the straps of her gown to free herself.

Angling Rhaenyra in the right direction, she watched as her daughter latched on almost immediately.

Walking up to his darling wife, Viserys settled Zhaenyra in her other unoccupied arm. But this time around, unlike Rhaenyra, Zhaenyra didn't latch on immediately.

She continued to fuss.

"Looks like this one will be a fighter." Viserys commented, with the same smile shining on his face.

Unbeknownst to them, Zhaenyra was waiting on someone or something to arrive outside the castle walls.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Flying quickly, the dark gray beast finally made it to the right destination, opening its wide jaws, a deafening roar sounded above the castle.

Many guards went to see where the commotion was coming from, and when some ran out in the rain and looked up in the sky right as the lightning struck, they saw the outline of an enormous dragon fly over the island.

Thinking nothing of it, the guards turned around and went back to their stations.

They had heard the people talk of wild dragons that were unclaimed, and so that's what they thought that one was.

But when the deafening roar sounded over Dragonstone, Zhaenyra Targaryen stopped crying.

Softly thanking the Gods, Viserys along with Aemma continued to dote on their daughters, while the handmaiden's cleaned everything and exited the room to give the new family some privacy.

Pulling over the babes' bassinet, Viserys excused himself to go grab two dragon eggs. Though he did not know he was going to have two daughters that night, he did have two dragon eggs ready and waiting for whatever the Gods gifted him and his wife.

Walking back into the room, he set the two eggs on opposite sides. One a pale gold, while the other was a dark indigo with deep red undertones.

Allowing her Lord husband to take the babes out of her arms one by one, she watched as they settled near each other in the cradle, reaching out with their little hands to touch their dragon eggs.

Both Zhaenyra and Rhaenyra Targaryen were born during a three-day storm in 97 A.C. to Lady Aemma Arryn and Viserys I Targaryen.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"It had now been 5 years since the birth of the twins, and as the first century of the Targaryen dynasty came to a close. The health of the Old King, Jaehaerys, was failing.

In those days, House Targaryen stood at the height of its strength, with ten adult dragons under its yoke. No power in the world could stand against it.

King Jaehaerys reigned over nearly 60 years of peace and prosperity, but tragedy had claimed both his sons. Leaving his succession in doubt.

So, in the year 101, the Old King called a Great Council to choose an heir.

Over a thousand lords made the journey to Harrenhal. Fourteen succession claims were heard, but only two were truly considered.

Princess Rhaenys Targaryen, the King's eldest descendant and her younger cousin, Prince Viserys Targaryen, the King's eldest male descendant.

"It is declared by all the lords paramount and lords vassal of the Seven Kingdoms that Prince Viserys Targaryen be made Prince of Dragonstone!" King Jaehaerys announced.

Rhaenys, a woman, would not inherit the Iron Throne.

The lords instead choose Viserys, my father.

Jaehaerys called the Great Council to prevent a war being fought over his succession.

For he knew the cold truth.

The only thing that could tear down the House of the Dragon, WAS ITSELF."

LOVE SPEAKS :

hey guys , i'm back again. and i hope everybody is doing well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 34.6K 59
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.5M 26.1K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
207K 5.5K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
79.6K 2.6K 26
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...