Hurts so good

By unholy_thoughts

{Absolutely mesmerizing} {Cassius and Aiden come up beside me and watches her the same way I do; like she's t... More

INTRO
CHAPTER ONE|| AMARIS
CHAPTER TWO|| AMARIS
CHAPTER THREE||MILO
CHAPTER FOUR||AIDEN
CHAPTER FIVE||AMARIS
CHAPTER SIX||AMARIS
CHAPTER SEVEN|| AMARIS
CHAPTER EIGHT|| CASSIUS
CHAPTER NINE|| AMARIS
CAHPTER TEN|| CASSIUS
CHAPTER ELEVEN|| AMARIS
CHAPTER TWELVE|| AMARIS
CHAPTER THIRTEEN|| AMARIS
CHAPTER FOURTEEN|| AIDEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN|| AMARIS
CHAPTER SIXTEEN|| AMARIS
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN|| AMARIS
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN|| AMARIS
CHAPTER NINETEEN|| AMARIS
CHAPTER TWENTY|| MILO
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE|| AMARIS
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO|| AMARIS/AIDEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE|| AMARIS
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR|| MILO
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE|| AMARIS/CASSIUS
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX|| CASSIUS
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN||AIDEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT|| MILO
TWENTY-NINE|| AIDEN
CHAPTER THIRTY|| AMARIS
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE|| AMARIS
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE||MILO
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR|| SAM
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE|| CASSIUS/AMARIS
AUTHOR'S NOTE/UPDATE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX|| AMARIS/SAM
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN|| AMARIS
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT|| AMARIS
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE|| SAM
CHAPTER FORTY|| AIDEN
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE|| AMARIS
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO|| AMARIS
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE|| AMARIS
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR|| AMARIS
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE|| CASSIUS

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO|| AIDEN

1.7K 63 13
By unholy_thoughts

PSA: This chapter will be 98% smut. 

"Oh fuckkkkkk! Please, don't stop," Amaris begs.

For the sake of our activities tonight, we rearranged the layout of Amaris's room. Her bed isn't quite high enough and I was really looking forward to eating her out from the back so I dragged her work desk into her room and placed it in front of her floor-to-ceiling windows. 

Since we've decided to torture her a little, I thought I'd at least give her a pretty view. Amaris is currently bent over said desk, looking out over the city with my tongue inside of her.

"Mmmm," I groan into her pussy and she pushes back into my face. So greedy. Unfortunately for her, I can't let her come just yet. I feel her starting to tighten around me and before she has the chance to climax, I pull my tongue out of her.

"No, no, FUCK!" she yells and collapses forward. I kiss her clit once more and lick the juices slipping down her thigh before standing up.

"I'm sorry, princess. Truly." I say, walking around the desk to check on her.

"Fuck you," she says, breathing heavily onto the desk. I chuckle and lift her head to find tears streaming down her face. I kiss her tears before kissing her lips, and she melts into me. Such a good girl.

"Please let me come, daddy." She whispers, and I pull back in shock.

She's never called me that before but it ignites something in me. I like having this much power over her.

"Daddy, huh? I like it." I say, smiling down at her, and she bites her bottom lip. "But no," I say, and she groans in frustration. I turn to the other two who are watching us with a look of hunger in their eyes and nod at Cassius. "You're up next."

Amaris is special and she deserves all the attention she could possibly handle so in order for us to give her exactly what she needs, we've been taking turns. One by one we've brought her right up to the edge before stopping and switching. This will be her tenth round. Nine times now she's cried and begged us to let her cum and nine times we've refused. 

This may seem sadistic, but she knows the only way for us to stop torturing her and make her come is for her to say her safe word. Like the good little girl she is, she's enjoying this as much as we are. When she can no longer take the build up, she'll say the magic word and we'll be more than happy to make her explode. 

I walk over to join milo and sit next to him on the couch that's positioned just right for us to see everything. His eyes never leave her body and I can tell he's already starving for her even though his turn was just before mine. 

"How much longer do you think she'll last?" milo asks, keeping his eyes on Amaris as Cassius turns Amaris over, wrap her legs around him, and pins her up against the window.

"Not long. She likes our little game but she's getting desperate." I say, watching as Cassius slides into her. She moans and lets her head fall back against the window.

"Open your eyes, baby. Look at Milo and Aiden while I fuck you," Cassius says and Amaris does as she's told. She opens her eyes and looks at us while moaning Cassius's name.

"She's so fucking perfect," Milo says and I nod, refusing to look anywhere else but at the woman I love getting fucked by one of my best friends.

"Tell them how good I'm making you feel, baby," Cassius says before biting down on her shoulder, and just as before, Amaris does as he tells her. She's breathing heavily and moaning loudly but she still obeys.

"S-sooo good," She moans as Cassius speeds up his pace. "Oh fuck. He makes me feel so fucking good."

"Keep going," Cassius demands. Bringing a hand down to rub her clit.

Amaris tries to speak but all that comes out is "Oh my god!"

"God isn't listening right now baby," Cassius says and slams into her harder. She wraps her legs around him tighter, presumably to keep him from pulling out of her. Cassius catches on and chuckles in her neck. He stops rubbing her clit and grabs her hip, thrusting one final time before lifting her off of him. Amaris drops her head to his shoulder and screams into his neck. 

Milo immediately gets up and walks over to them. "My turn, love," he says, plucking Amaris out of Cassius's arms. He carries her over to the bed and positions her to kneel, facing her floor-to-ceiling mirror.

Milo gets on the bed and gets behind her. She turns to look at him but her grabs her chin and gently turns her face toward the mirror. "That's where I want your eyes." 

He looks at her in the mirror and pushes into her. Hard. She screams out and reaches back to squeeze his thigh. "Sorry love, it's hard to go easy on you when you look like that." He says and snakes his hand around her to wrap around her neck. 

He's right. Watching her get fucked is a fucking drug. Her eyebrows are furrowed and her cheeks are tainted slightly red over her brown complexion. Her lips are puffy and pink from being bitten and sucked. She's completely naked and bite marks cover her entire body. She's never looked so fucking fuckable. 

She moans milo's name and he kisses her neck. "Again."

She moans his name again and he turns her face to kiss her. When he finally pulls free, he turns her face back to the mirror and smiles and the sight of her. "Look how good you look with me inside of you."

"Mmm. So deep," She moans. Milo fucks her harder and the bed bangs against the wall. Over and over. Harder and harder. Matching every rhythmic thrust. Amaris digs her nails deeper into Milo's thigh and as much as she may want to, she doesn't close her eyes. She watches as he fucks her relentlessly in the mirror and I'm one hundred percent sure she gets off on it. 

"You're doing so well baby. Touch yourself for me," Milo says and Amaris obeys yet again. She uses one hand to play with her clit and the other to play with her nipple.

She finally closes her eyes. "Oh fuck. I-I can't! I have to come," she says, rubbing faster. Milo groans and I can only assume she's squeezing him. That's the only cue he needs before he whispers "No." and pulls out of her. 

She screams out of frustration and tears stream down her face. She pulls herself out of milo's arms and curls up into a ball on the bed. "I think she's at her limit," Milo says rubbing her thigh. 

"Bring her to me." I motion and he picks her up. Milo brings her to me and places her on my lap. She straddles me and buries her face in my shoulder. I tuck her hair behind her ear and kiss he cheek. "You did good princess," I say lifting her head and wiping her cheek. "Do you want me to make you come now?"

"Dandelions," she whispers and I nod. 

I lift her and gently lower her onto my dick. She breaths out a breath of relief and lets out a small moan. "Good girl. Now ride me."

Amaris keeps her eyes on me and wraps her hands around the back of my neck as she lifts all the way up to the tip of my dick before lowering back down. Her eyes are hooded and her lips are parted. She moves up and down faster and her moans get louder. She moves her hands from my neck to my back and digs her nails in. 

"Good girl. Just like that," I groan, looking directly into her eyes. She's so close that I can feel her breath on my lips. 

She's doing a good job but it's not fast nor hard enough and if this is going to be the first time she comes tonight, I want her to come hard. I grip her waist and hold her still, right where I want her before driving up into her. She lets out a noise that sounds like a half gasp, half moan and it's the sexiest thing I've ever heard. 

"Yes, daddy," she breathes out and I fuck her harder.

"Fuck baby. Call me that again."

"Daddy. Please daddy, make me come." 

Fuckkkk. She drives me crazy when she begs. "Again," I demand.

"Fuck daddy. Please please please," she moans and I fuck her as fast and as hard as humanly possible. Giving her all of me. She cries out and clamps down around me, praising god and cursing satan all in one breath as she comes hard. She feels so fucking good. I can't help but come with her. 

*****

"She looks so peaceful," Milo says, looking down at Amaris who is sprawled out on her bed in a big SpongeBob t-shirt. 

After I made her come, we gave her a few more orgasms to make up for the torture. After being filled by all of us, she finally collapsed and we gave her a bath. She fell asleep halfway through so we dressed her and put her to bed. 

"Yeah. We might've gone overboard with the biting and sucking though. She's covered in marks," I say, crawling into bed next to her. 

"Maybe but they look sexy on her," Cassius says, walking out of the bathroom and turning off the light before joining us on the bed. 

We both look at Milo who's still standing next to the bed, looking down at Amaris. "I love her so fucking much it hurts. I want her to love us back." 

Cassius sighs and lays back. "Yeah. Me too."

"She will. Soon," I say with absolutely no certainty. I motion with my head for Milo to join us in bed. "Come on."

He doesn't look convinced but he nods and gets in, hugging Amaris's body against his. 

She'll love us, right? Maybe. Hopefully. Definitely 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

753K 24.6K 56
Luca is a 28 year old mafia don, who is trying to better himself mentally with everything he's been through, he just wants to feel free. Kiana is a 2...
196K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
31.3K 1.6K 61
Abiya has always hidden from the light even though her job required her to fill it. She thought of herself as a loner until she meets a friend and ma...