Falling Through The Hourglass...

Por TinyRaptorz

"Just his luck." You'd like to say you were just a simple young man, trying to make an honest living. But... Más

Prologue(?)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
A/N
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
KOSA
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen

On Hiatus

923 40 7
Por TinyRaptorz

Hey guys, so I know I haven't updated since December?? I think?? Rest assured that I have zero intention to stop working on this story.

I do, however, have to put it on hold for a little while. I got moved to honors classes, and I've been getting a lot of extra assignments. I haven't exactly been the best at sorting them all out and knowing which ones I have to do and when they need to be turned in.

It's been a little stressful, and I figured I should probably see if I can get it all sorted before reaching the full mental breakdown phase. I've decided that it's probably best for me to separate from my writing for a bit.

Not only do I not think it'll fit into my current schedule, but school kinda sucked all my creative juices out. I'd hate to start half-assing this story because it is a very special and meaningful project to me.

Thank you for understanding, I can answer any questions in the comments.

Remember that you're loved have a place in people's hearts - TinyRaptorz

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

987K 26.7K 73
Perseus Jackson is not a perfect hero, but a scarred, broken, and battle-hardened demigod, the only survivor of The Seven after the Last War. Blamin...
525 26 7
On the run, Danny is close to losing all hope. Everywhere he went. They Followed. They were getting closer each and every time he rested. Now In Goth...
7.7K 319 21
This story is a sequel to "Unrequited Love [Jason Todd x Reader]," so you have to read that book first in order to understand the story. You can clic...
47.8K 1.5K 23
Love may seem like a really complicated term depending on the person who seeks it. It can be pretty like a scene from a fairytale, but it can be the...