Taste of Love || Taekook/vkook

Par stargurlGal_

"I love you, V." "I can't Jungkook, I just can't, it's illegitimate-" "Just give me one chance-" "You very w... Plus

Introduction
|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|

|5|

60 12 3
Par stargurlGal_

Amuse bouche was served in front of him paired with a glass of Moscato wine on the table. He couldn't deny the fact that all those looked delicious and mouth-watering, making him have a hard time controlling his hunger. 

The restaurant which went by the name L'impression was a well-known restaurant in the area. In this two-Michelin-star French restaurant, they offered a specially-curated menu that included delicious eats that are a mix of Korean and French flavours. These dishes were made with carefully-handpicked ingredients that were sourced from the local markets They also served an excellent selection of wine. 

The hall in which he dined was lavishly decorated combined with the low lighting they were very often romantic. Expect fresh flowers, tasteful artwork, candlelight, classical music and linen tablecloth and napkins. Likewise, you will contribute to the ambience via the dress code a fancy restaurant like this would enforce. 

He was dressed a little formally that day. He wore a red blazer under it a studded designed mandarin collar white shirt paired with red dress pants. His face was decorated with light makeup mostly used concealer. His Lips were tinted with a coral shade with a light peach blush on his cheeks resembling his flushed face.  

He was staring at the food on the table together waiting for the owner of this luxe restaurant. He took out his phone and clicked a picture of the food, sharing it in his group chat.

           HJYK ( bosom buddies 🥂)

                                                  Kookie 🖕👀

                                                   Kookie 🖕👀

                                       Such yummy stuff…

                                       I feel terrible 

J-hopeee ☀🌝

Poor guy

Jisoo 🌷✨

Don't do it. 

Don't do it. 

Yugyeom 🌝🙃

Looks Yummy... Ngl

Seen

 RM came towards the table and stood in front of Jungkook. Jungkook moved his gaze from the phone and raised from his seat and stared at the man before him. Jungkook checked him out. He looked breathtaking Handsome. Beautiful dragon eyes were staring at him, and his ash brown hair was neatly combed contrasted with his tanned flawless skin. 

He wore a light blue suit under it a white dress shirt paired with a black tie underneath the waistcoat with light blue trousers. His broad shoulders and muscles were visible and enhanced his look. His aura was charming and screamed manlily.

"Happy to see you again," He smiled subtly and moved towards Jungkook. He brushed the locks at the back of his ear and pecked his cheek gently, it was like a light touch of his lips on his cheeks. He whispered in his ear "you look beautiful, sweetheart!" Jungkook got flushed by the action. They went towards their seats and sat in front of each other. 

"So, then! How was the trip?" RM exclaimed excitedly, Jungkook met his eyes and smiled nervously. "Umm… it was good."

"Just good?!" RM frowned and glanced at the boy in worry. 

"Okay, Great!!!" Jungkook replied hastily. His heart was uneasy but somehow he hid it well.

"RM??" A Middle aged man interrupted them all of a sudden. RM looked towards the man. 

"Hey, RM!!!" RM raised from his seat. And stood before the Guy. He enthusiastically raised his hand to shake," How are you buddy?!"

"I'm good! What's up?!" The Male replied excitedly.

"Good to see you," they shook their hand. 

"Good to see you too," the Male said delightedly.

 "How was the vacation?"

"It was great or fantastic!!" Jungkook looked at the duo and sighed. His palm was beneath his chin, arm resting on the table. He was dazed and feeling out of place. Their voices were muffled in his head.

"London?" RM asked livelily

"Exactly!"

"Excellent!"

"Table is ready!!"

"Thank you!"

"Sorry, I'll just…" RM hesitated. He stared at Jungkook in repentance. But Jungkook stood up in his seat abruptly and mumbled, "No, it's okay! Go ahead, meet them! I have to go pee anyway."

….

"Table for four, please!" A group of youngsters asked the counter attendant. They were four in total, three boys and one girl who came there to celebrate the birthday of one of the friends

"I'm sorry, guys. We have a strict dress code. No shorts and slippers, please." The counter attendant asserted. The group became sad and started whining. "It's his Birthday."

"I'm sorry." The counter attendant said. 

"Common, do something." A guy with a cap on his head requested. Another guy complained pointing at a passing Girl wearing shorts, "But she's wearing shorts!" 

"It's okay for girls, I'm sorry guys!" Jungkook was looking at the whole scene. He was feeling sad for those youngsters. He looked behind at his table where RM was sitting and waiting for him. He gestured to him and showed his puppy eyes 'to do something for those people'. RM looked fondly at the doe-eyed and eventually, let in the youngsters by gesturing to the attendant to let them come. 

That bevy of adolescents became happy and cheerfully entered the restaurant. While coming inside they bowed to Jungkook for his help and sat on their seats enjoying their time.

Jungkook came back to his table and sat in front of RM. He smiled thankfully to him. RM playfully complained, "Just this once, only for you."

"And next time I'll come along on a shoot with you, as your caterer" RM insisted. Jungkook stared at him, his heart hammering in his chest. It was like he forgot how to breathe. 

What do you say?! RM proceeded to hold his hand-

"I slept with Yoongi," Jungkook confessed. His body went cold with dread. 

A/n~ Hewwo! It's me Sugar!!!

Yeah, I changed my un :>

So, I updated after a long time. I hope y'all like this chapter.

Also Happy V Day!!!!!

Yeah, finally my bias's Day! SJHJKSJ

He's looking breathtaking here!!!!

Please VOTE and COMMENT if you're enjoying reading this book.

See ya at the next update!!!!

                                                              TBC...

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

603K 49.7K 24
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
711K 43.6K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
3.7M 294K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
4.8M 301K 108
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...