I Am Living With an Idiot

By BrightWhiteSnow

Vena Anderson, a nineteen year old girl has moved away from home to attend college. She has no desire to live... More

||The Beginning||
Two || Hi My Name Is Vena
Three || Goodnight James
Four || Wow this looks good
Five || Where are we gonna eat?
Six || Tell me about yourself please
Seven || This is Awkward...
Eight || Oh God, Not Her
Nine || I Could Hit You So Hard Right Now
Ten || As You Wish, Darling
Eleven || You Are So Infuriating
Twelve || Grayson Would Not Be Jealous
Thirteen || The Agreement
Fourteen || You're Bluffing
Fifteen || All In Good Time James
Sixteen || Uh Oh This Can't Be Good
Seventeen || You Are So Adorable
Eighteen || I See You're Capable
Nineteen || Truth or Dare?
Twenty || Don't Panic
Twenty One || This Is Going To Be A Long Night
Twenty Two || His Darling
Twenty Three || Those Six Words
Twenty Four || Live a Little
Twenty Five || Staring is Impolite
Twenty Six || Game Over
Twenty Seven || Once a Player always a Player
Twenty Eight || Nothing More, Nothing Less
Nothing more, Nothing less {Grayson's Pov}
Twenty Nine || How Can I Trust You?
Thirty || Worth The Risk
Thirty One || Stupid Sweet Talk
Thirty Two || Life is Beautiful
Thirty Three || We Need To Talk
Thirty Four: How Serious Can It Be
Thirty Six || Such a Great Story
Thirty Seven || Afterwards
Thirty Eight || So Honest
Thirty Nine || Bouquet of Lillies
Forty || I Hate You
Forty One || His Kisses
Forty Two|| A Dilemma
Forty Three || I Don't Want to Hear it.
Forty Four || All Is Almost Forgotten
Forty Five || Maybe I Need This
Forty Six || Drunk Protests
Forty Seven || Hold My Hair
Forty Eight || Trust me J.H.
Forty Eight || Trust me V.A.
Forty Nine || Tease
Fifty || Get Out
Fifty One || Betrayed
Hello from the other side
Fifty Two || He Didn't Cheat On You
Fifty Three || Don't Raise Your Voice
Fifty Four || This Should Be Good
Fifty Five || Christmas Tree
Fifty Six || Wake Up
Fifty Seven || The City
Fifty Eight || He's Home
Fifty Nine || That's Cool
Sixty || Calm Your Testosterone
Sixty One || Presidential Debate
Sixty Two || Family Dinner
Sixty Three || Explosive
Sixty Four || Punch Your Teeth In
Sixty Five || Of Course
Sixty Six || Calvin Klein
Sixty Seven || Big Spoon
Sixty Eight || Before It's Too Late
Sixty Nine || What if?
Seventy || He Never Knew
Seventy One || Cupcake
Seventy Two || Abandon
Radish Notice!
Seventy Three || Forgive Him
Seventy Four || Messy Situation
Final Author Note: Important.
"I Am Living With An Idiot" Playlist
HELLO

Thirty Five || You Scared Me

277K 9.3K 4.9K
By BrightWhiteSnow

Please Comment and Vote throughout the chapter.
____________________________
Okay. I lied. This is a lot more serious than I thought it would be.

"Vena, can you please tell me why I am being so stupid? He's loyal, right?" Clair asks, worry in her voice.

I mouth the word 'loyal' to Grant and his eyes widen.

"Put the phone down! Put the phone down!" He whisper-shouts.

"One second, Clair" I put the phone to my chest, blocking out any sound.

"What?!" I snap.

"I need to tell you that all those times I said I was with a girl I wasn't. I needed a cover up story. Clair was always a secret" he tells me very quickly.

I sigh and put the phone back up to my ear. "Clair, from what I have seen and heard, Grant is loyal" I tell her reassuringly.

I wonder what else lies he has been telling us. First the girlfriend and now all those fake hook ups.

She sighs, "I just don't know. I mean I'm all the way in California and he's in New York. There's a distance." She explains.

Wow. He hasn't been laid in months.
But something else in her sentence caught my attention. California. Stanford. Standford University. I mean yes, there is other schools, but I just have a feeling with this one.

Grant is dating a genius.

"If you don't mind me asking, do you go to Standford?" I ask curiously.

Grant stands up, reaching for the phone.

But my answer was given to me before he had a chance to take the phone from me. "Yes," she answers softly.

I smile up at Grant and he groans and sits down.

"If I may ask, Why are you dating an idiot?" I ask, glancing at Grant.

Grant springs up and tackles me to the ground, making my head land hard on the tiles.

I could see him with a terrified look on his face, but it started to get blurry.

I hear an 'Uh Oh' before I go limp.

~

"What the hell did you do to her?!" Were the first words I had awoken to.

"It was an accident! I swear! I would never hurt her!" Grant's stuttering voice utters.

Then all the yelling and arguing started. Their was voiced surrounded all around me.

I flutter my eyes open and see all five of my friends arguing like maniacs.

Except Ryder; who was staring right at me.

He elbows James in the chest and he turns and gives him a pissed off expression, but Ryder just nodded down to me.

James looks down at me and his eyes widen.

I try to sit up, but he bends down and holds my shoulder down, "Hold on a second" he tells me seriously.

He stand back up and looks at the group of people.

"Alright, shows over. Get out" he pushes them out of the laundry room, except Grant, pulling him back into the room and shutting the door.

"You're going to stay here until I know she is okay" he demands to him.

Grant doesn't say anything except sitting down on a chair.

James gets down on his knees and carefully kneels down beside my head.

"How does your head feel? Have any headaches?" He puts his hands to the top of my head, feeling for bumps.

"I feel fine" I confess.

He sighs and leans down and pecks my forehead, then leaning into my ear. He completely ignores the fact the Grant is just sitting a few feet away from us during all this.

"Don't scare me like that ever again. I can't stand the thought of losing you" he whispers in my ear.

I smile and give him a small nod.

He doesn't smile, but he nods in agreement, just like I had. He looked quite shaken up after the whole incident, but I was the one who passed out.

He stands back up and gently grabs my arms and helps me up slowly.

"Slowly" he tells me.

I stand up straight and he looks at me with such great worry.

"Did you hit your head?" He asks me.

I shrug, "I don't remember much" I glance at Grant. He looked so worried. Probably because he was afraid that James was being to beat him.

James turns and gives Grant a death glare. "What did you do?" He barks at him.

He tightens his grasp around his phone. "I uh-" he stutters.

"How about we talk about this later" I suggest.

"No. I want to know-" James starts.

"No. We are going to talk about this later. End of conversation" I order him.

He stares back at me for a moment and then back at Grant.

"Fine, but we will talk about it later" he announces.

I pull James out of the room and up the stairs to our room. I shut the door behind us and I am suddenly pulled into strong arms.

I subconsciously wrap my arms around his torso, resting my head in his rising chest.

"You scared me" he whispers to me.

I just passed out. It's not like I died.

"I'm fine, James. I didn't die, so stop acting like I did" I tell him.

He pulls away and looks at me in the eye, "Can you remember anything?" He asks.

I sigh, "No. I was just talking with Grant and he attacked me and I hit my head. No big deal" I go to sit down on the bed but he grabs my arm.

"What on earth could you have been talking about to make him attack you?!" He shouts at me.

I shrug, "I can't tell you" I say plainly.

He raises an eyebrow at me, "You can't tell me? I'm your boyfriend. You're supposed to tell me these things" he moves his hand down to mine and laces his fingers through mine.

I look at him in the eye, intensely. "I can't tell you, James".

He takes a step towards me, his face inches away from mine, "Is this how it's going to be? Are we going to keep secrets from each other from now on? Are we going to be unfaithful of each other? Is that how it's going to be?" He asks quietly and calmly, which honestly scared me.

I stare at him for a second, admiring his handsome face. All I want to do was kiss him to end this conversation.

"I just can't tell you, James. I swore I wouldn't" I tell him honestly.

He studies my face for a second in silence, "Did he hurt you?" He faintly whispers.

I shake my head, "No no, nothing like that. It's more of a personal problem of his" I trail off, fiddling with my fingers.

He throws his hands up, "Then why can't you tell me?! I trust you! Don't you trust me!" He shouts at me.

I shake my head at this stupid argument. It was that damn feeling in the bottom of my stomach that I get when he yells at me. That emptiness feeling that he doesn't care about me. That he hurt me emotionally. It was powerful enough to make me cry. He gave me that sort of pain when he yelled and it makes me sick to my stomach.

He shakes his head, "Fine Vena." He opens the door and slams it behind him, stomping down the stairs.

There was that feeling.

I sigh and plop down on the unmade bed that James and I had just slept on a few hours ago.

The stupid idiot apparently doesn't know what secrets are or that they are meant to be secret. I mean I'm pretty positive that he has secrets.

Everyone has secrets whether they want to admit it or not.

~

I shut my book and set it on the side table. I think it's about time I've came out of hiding.

I walk down the stairs, skipping the last two stairs, jumping down.

I land with a big thump and the person sitting on the couch looks at me.

"Hey are you okay? I never had the chance to ask" Grayson asks.

I sit down beside him, glancing at the fire going in the fire place, in crackling occasionally.

I feel him wrap his arm around my shoulders pushing me into him.

I sigh and lean my head on his shoulder.

"Do you want to talk about it" he whispers into my hair.

I shrug, "Not right now" I tell him.

He kisses the top of my head and rest his head on top of mine.

"I promise whatever it is that it will be okay" he whispers huskily.

I smile up at him and rest my head back on his shoulder.

~

"Shut the hell up Grayson." I hear James whisper-shout.

"You're such a fucking dumb ass. You're going to make her run away" he exclaims back.

"You think I'm meaning to?! I'm trying my damnedest to hold on to her" he shouts.

I open my eyes and see the two boys face to face.

"What the hell?!" I shout, standing up.

"I'm sorry to wake you up, my Darling" James apologizes.

I glare at him. "Don't 'my darling' me. I heard you two and you're both ridiculous. Out of all people, Grayson, you should know that I don't run away from my problems." I turn and look at James.

"And you! What makes you think that everything is going to be fine after what you said to me today?!" I shout at him and rush up the stairs. In mid step I stop in the middle of the staircase. "Oh and James" I say casually.

He looks up at me. "Yes?" He asks after a moment.

"Find somewheres else to sleep" I snap at him and stomp up the stairs.

And I was back up in my room. This whole trip was a mess. I haven't even had the chance to see anything because of James.

At the moment all I want is to go back to New York. Back to where I can escape to a place other than my room.

I lock the door behind me so that James doesn't try to sneak in later.

I groan, frustrated and get changed. The whole day was swept away from being knocked out. We have to leave tomorrow at 7:00 in the morning and I am not looking forward to it. I hate getting up in the mornings. Who the hell gets an flight so early I the morning?! For gods sake.

After today all I needed was a good night sleep. I know nine o'clock is early but I really needed the sleep.

I sigh and turn off the lights and crawl into bed. I had absolutely no problem settling in. Maybe it was because I was so pissed off at James that I didn't need him to sleep.

I shut my eyes in the peace of my room.

~

"Thanks, Man" the sound of James's distant voice woke me up out of my peaceful sleep.

I hear the jiggling of a lock and the door opening, sending me into shock.

That little bastard gave him a freakin' key.

It quietly shuts and I hear James's breathing. Then the sound of a zipper and him pulling off his pants.

It was funny to hear him struggle in the dark. He was tripping over things and whispering curse each time.

Eventually he was climbing onto the bed, getting under the covers.
He tried to cuddle up behind me, but I wouldn't let him. I just moved away from him and more to the edge of the bed.

He kept on moving closer to me as I moved, causing me to almost fall off the bed, but he wrapt his arm around me, keeping me from falling.

"Don't touch me!" I snap at him.

He moves away from me instantly.

"Vena, please forgive me for what I have done" he pleads.

I roll my eyes to myself and ignore him.

I suddenly feel a pair of lips ofon my neck.

"Please baby. I'm sorry" he whispers below the skin on my ear.

I push him away from me again, "Stop it. We'll talk about it in the morning" I grumble at him.

"Will you at least cuddle with me?" He asks confidently.

I glare at the wall, "No, go to sleep" I tell him.

He groans and turns over on his side, facing the door.

"Good night" he whispers.

I didn't return it, I let the silence take over instead.

-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-

Hey guys, his chapter was kinda boring, wasn't it?

I have a question. Do you guys think she is song too much sleeping? I mean I usually just put my characters to sleep for more cuddle time, but I'm not really sure.

Anyways, what did you guys think about this chapter?

Also I want to know how you guys feel about the whole Grant has a girlfriend ordeal. Is it okay? Or no?

Anyways, yup, um, I'm just going to go now...

So bye,

-BWS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

784K 23.3K 44
"There is no way I am rooming with-uh that" I point to the devil sitting in the corner. He looks down on his phone not even paying attention to me...
1.6M 101K 82
Nolan, an unapproachable guy who ignores the existence of all his schoolmates, sleeps in all of his classes. Normally, this wouldn't be Chelsea Arnol...
5.7M 13.8K 27
A night of drinking. A one night stand. An agreement. All things which two sworn enemies should never do together, and yet neither can get enough. **...
1.4M 56.6K 78
This was supposed to be different. I was supposed to live in a world where I don't have to worry about my boyfriend's well-being 24/7. Where I don't...