Hello, Goodbye..

By lEsmerayl

There are times, When I feel your presence by my side. There are times, When I hear you say it'll be alrig... More

Arc I: Chapter I
Arc I: Chapter II
Arc I: Chapter III
Arc I: Chapter IV
Arc I: Chapter V
Arc I: Chapter VI
Arc I: Chapter VII
Arc I: Chapter VIII
Arc I: Chapter X
Arc I: Chapter XI
Arc I: Chapter XII (End)
A/N

Arc I: Chapter VIIII

9 1 0
By lEsmerayl

I threw quite a lot of questions at him.. One to many-
"Since when did you live here?
How did you find this place?
What's your favorite color?
How old are you?
What kind of hobbies do you have?
Do you per chance own a cat?
Do you.. Play the flute?"

Yeah.. You get the gist of it-
You know what his first reaction was? After he started at me blankly, while I was asking the questions.. When I was done, he laughed!

Not that I mind.. I want him to laugh. But- What's so funny?! Hmpf... It's unfair that he's so cute.. That he.. Looks so handsome.. Ahem-!

Then he started talking to me, answering them one by one, oh so, patiently.

"First off all, I lost count of how long..
Second off all, this place.. Was introduced to me from someone important to me."
After that he paused for a second, before continuing..
Honestly, I couldn't understand or should I say read? His expression.

When he continued, he acted like nothing happened! That's a skill too I guess..

"My favorite color? Well, that would be a specific red and deep, dark blue.
Um, my age? Well uh, I forgot my age.."

...

How do you forget that?!!?
Ahem..

"I enjoy hunting, for example with a bow. I love calligraphy, it has a certain art to it. Hm.. I also enjoy exploring, riding horses and cooking as well. Oh! Music too."

...Oh my god. He's so talented-! Sniffles

Wait.. How does he remember every single question??? Even I forgot- Woah.

"There is indeed a cat that comes and goes from time to time, quite a temper that ones got. A flute..? I don't actually play the flute, I do enjoy listening to it though.. Used to at least.."

He looked.. As if he was reminiscing about something, I could see.. Longing?

Just.. Who was that flute owner?

I.. I want to know, yet I'm scared to know..

I struggled for a while before I decided to sum up the courage and, well, ask.

"Who.. Owned that flute? Who was she to you.. And what happened between you two?"

I know it isn't any of my business.. But.. It hurts. I don't want to admit it, but.. I think, I'm jealous. Envious even..

He seemed, taken aback and.. Hurt?

"She.. Left me. It was.. Quite some time ago. But, I've let go, since I met you. I'll start anew. So, please don't start worrying and conjuring something up in that brain of yours."

...Heh. He really does know me.

After that, we both went to bed and the next day dawned. The sun shined once more and greeted me, waking me from my slumber once more.

'I.. Want to play music to him!'
I decided so, yet uh.. Somehow ended up in this situation.

Us two, cooking, baking. In the kitchen, together.

.

SJJJDKDBFSKBFKRKS

Why did it look like we were husband and wife all of a sudden?! I can't get that image out of my head now~! Like.. Newlyweds..

Ah! I have to snap out of it-!! I keep zoning out- sobs

"That's not how you do that, look, you do it like this. After all,  I don't want you to hurt yourself."

I suddenly heard Yíchén and- And! He was behind me, his long arms around me-! His hands on my hands! AH

I know he was only trying to make sure I won't injure myself, by helping me cut them and showing me the movement.. But- But I just can't focus now!!

On the other hand.. I kind of like it.

Oh my god.. What has happened to me?!

It's not like this is how our cooking session even started-! It started because I started gathering stuff from outside, he noticed.. And thought I wanted to cook! Since he thought I was hungry- Then he offered to help me~!!

Though.. I didn't mind his help. Even if it started due to a misunderstanding.

Whatever! I'll just enjoy this and cook!! I just hope he'll like the food I made... He has to! It can't possibly.. Be that bad, right?

After we finished our cooking session, he told me to let the clean up to him and that I should prepare the table, so.. I did. I mean, how could I refuse if he looks so cute!

After he was done with cleaning it all up, he sat down and I wasn't completely done with getting all the food.. Why did it look like I was serving him food, like a good little wife?!

(I'm sorry that these pictures aren't always correct with the colors.. My deepest apologize.)

After we ate out fill, I was honestly sleepy.. He took note of that and asked me if I wanted to go rest a little, I quickly declined and he reluctantly let me be.

Then we went back to the outside area of the cottage.. And, exhaustion just had to kick in when I sat down!! Noooo-

Black, I.. Fell asleep- sobs

(Bro.. I love this picture so much~)

I had no clue, that he was actually making sure I wouldn't sweat in my sleep.. And, that he was watching over me.

I.. Had a dream. Or to be exact, I was dreaming. It.. Had been a long time since my last nightmare, much less, my last dream. I'm just.. Forgetful, okay!

In that dream... I saw a gorgeous woman. She was.. Amazing.

She was as ethereal as the moon, and as graceful as the moonlight.
She reminded me a lot, of, well, naturally the moon.

Another thing was, was that she possessed a pair of hypnotizing golden eyes, mixed with wavy, dark blue hair.

I had no clue who she was, since I never saw her in my life, yet.. I wanted to stay with her. For some odd reason, she made me feel safe, loved and protected even.

Whoever she is, even if just a part of my own imagination, I love her. In a family way.

Then, she slowly faded away.. Scaring me for a second, and I was quickly greeted with a new view, a new image. It was of, a rather handsome man, his aura.. Was just.. Charming. The man possessed white hair, I couldn't see his face.. But I heard him say;

"I'll love you, for eternity."

He quickly vanished too, like the woman, then.. What I saw next, was flames, blood.. Dead bodies. I heard screams.. From everywhere. It was.. A shocking sight.

All I knew was, that I did not like this place one bit. At all.
Yet, for some odd reason, I found comfort near the flames. Much like, how I felt with the woman.

I did not know why my mind was conjured up these images, things I never say but.. It felt important. Seemed important.. And my head hurt so much.

I do not wish, to stay trapped here.. I want to return, to Yíchén.. To, my love.

I just want to leave it all behind and start anew.. However, the past is haunting me. It's a chain, a stain, that I'll never get rid of. That's just how it is.. How awful.. I like to think, that I changed, yet.. No one will listen to me.

I'm but a traitor to them, a criminal, a chess piece.. Not a person. They don't care about how I changed, the only look at that shackle, that.. Stain.

So, I'll work hard.. To find the key, to clean the stain.. To move on, for myself.. But mostly, for Yíchéns safety and happiness.

I, will be a worthy lover. A proud equal. A strong.. Support. Reliable..

At least, I hope so.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Anything you guys would like changed?

You are always allowed to ask questions, if something is confusing, I'll tell you as much as I can.

Thank you for reading, lovely beings, may these words of character development, be of some help <3

See you soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

588K 25K 30
Yukie Aisawa is a one-in-a-lifetime prodigy. Blessed with intelligence and looks. He was left by his parent at the age of 9, leaving him to go to an...
337K 21.2K 57
[[Book 2 (FINAL book) of "One Lifetime is Never Enough"]] "I would have waited for you forever." The lament of a faraway voice that she had missed...
3.6K 194 78
this is a story of my character, Lui and the twins no Lui is not they're sibling but he does become there friend, my character will not be new to the...
156K 4.7K 32
This story will not be continued anymore, And for me this sucks... imma try to make a new version of this but a bit different and have the MC be Male...