๐‘๐Ž๐‚๐Š ๐’๐“๐€๐‘ ๐๐€๐๐˜...

By marcinholvr

โ”€โ”€โ”€#๐‰๐Žรƒ๐Ž ๐…๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐— "๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ ๐›๏ฟฝ... More

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐”๐๐Ž
๐ƒ๐Ž๐’
๐“๐‘๐„๐’
๐‚๐”๐€๐“๐‘๐Ž
๐‚๐ˆ๐๐‚๐Ž

๐‘๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐’๐“๐€๐‘ ๐๐€๐๐˜

760 17 30
By marcinholvr

𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍 "𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘" ?

𝐘𝐄𝐒 | 𝐀𝐁𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐘 | 𝐍𝐎
.
.
.
.
.

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 "𝐘𝐄𝐒."

💌

WELCOME

TO

💾

YOUR CAST:

YUNJIN HUH AS :
🌿
LUCINDA PARADIS

THE MUSIC ARTIST

"it feels good knowing i caught your attention."

JOÃO FELIX AS:
🍃
HIMSELF

THE FOOTBALL PLAYER

"you took my breath away, you're really talented."

ADDITIONAL
CASTINGS:

ning yizhuo as:
herself
the bandmate

johnny suh as:
himself
the bandmate

marisa tomei as:
melinda torres
the manager

leighton meester as:
clarissa paradis
the sister

antoine griezmann as:
himself
the supportive bff

&

other football players
as themselves !

SUMMARY 📍

LUCINDA PARADIS always had a passion for music. she adored the idea of being a performer, but family obstacles prevented that. her dream seemed destined to end. thankfully she met the record shop owner, melinda torres. melinda was able to help her form a small band with her two friends, johnny and ningning. in order to manage her band and to get her sister off her back, she ended up going to university to study psychology. her band has a decent following, but nothing compared to the incredible night that changed it all. and one determined guy who'd do anything just to see her again.

JOÃO FELIX had it all it all. he had  everything he could ask for in terms of playing football and living his dreams. unfortunately, with his recent breakup from his ex, magui; he's been getting benched the past few games due to his performance. thankfully at the last minute, he was able to play and help the team with a well deserved win. the team would go out to celebrate out at the nighttime of madrid. las calaveras would be performing that evening at the blue tavern. the rest of the team enjoyed their performance. but he seemed infatuated with the front runner of the band. suddenly this performance would clear all thoughts of his ex, and determined to know more about this mysterious girl.

OR

IN WHICH a football star and a small indie artist meet in a local bar and both realize the feelings they hold towards each other. with former people from their lives and obstacles in their way; they're not letting the world defy their loving chemistry.

PLAYLIST 🎵

o1) cariño- the marias
o2) la luna enamorada- kali uchis
o3) sure thing - miguel
o4) chocolate - the 1975
o5) tu- maye
o6) sabor a mi- luis miguel
o7) love countdown - nayeon
o8) you, clouds, rain - heize
o9) love - dean ft syd
10) day 1- honne
11) rosas - la oreja de van gogh
12) about love - red velvet
13) without you- nct u
14) perfect places - lorde
15) soulmate - zico ft iu
16) love maze - bts
17) eyes locked, hands locked - red velvet
18) run2u - stayc
19) new romantics- taylor swift
20) the color violet - tory lanez

💌 voice mail: joão to lucinda
"tú eres la única persona en este mundo que quiero proteger y mi razón de existir."

💌 voice mail: lucinda to joão
"me haces feliz y crees en mis sueños de cantante. nadie ha hecho eso como tu."

DISCLAIMERS 🪺

#🌿: hihi! if you are reading this then you'll know im putting out like three other books. (yes, I know i'm insane for that). im also quite a busy teenager so most of my other stories will have semi updates. this story will have a fluff element with light smut (or who knows) but will mostly be a young love type of story.

#🌱: out of any football player that I thought would fit this story, I thought joão felix immediately thought would suit this fictional story. and I'd like to contribute to the many stories for him as he rightfully deserves the attention rn!

#🍃: keep in mind that this story is purely FICTION. i only own the plot and the oc's but any character being played as themselves I don't own. this book
will mention unstable family relationships so be warned going into this story. feel free to support my other upcoming stories as well because those are gonna take time and patience <3

#🌴: these graphics are all done by me so ask if you want to use for inspiration

#🌱: no other recommendations needed besides reading this story in dark mode. thank you for reading the disclaimers and enjoy reading, "rockstar baby"!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 465 22
in which a girl who's in a foreign country for college finds out that maybe you can have fun, even if you know no one. "๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
65.5K 1.1K 18
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ joรฃo fรฉlix does more than meet y/n l/n and ends up double liking her instagram post on accident social media au 01.01.2023
9.3K 289 18
๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™€๐™๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™; [ษ›ฬƒ.tษ›ส.di] โ†ณ ๐™›๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง, '๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™—๐™ž๐™™๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ' "๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...
8.3K 110 27
You have always had a crush on your best friend, Ever since you were young, but you always tried to hide it because you knew he would never feel the...