Old Pictures Of Memories To L...

Autorstwa YourLocalTheraphist

Novel spoiler (My au) Slight WS X Cale (White Star isn't ancient, instead White Star is only a title) (Canon... Więcej

1-
-2
-3
-4
-5
-6
- 8
- 9

-7

504 29 2
Autorstwa YourLocalTheraphist

Amiru cannot think as she could only stand.

The voice simply shut down..Total silence enter the vicinity..

"The gods of the previous is those not to be spoke off"

The voice continue.

"Indeed I am a new, your world are now mine, mortal, enough with your questions."

'I simply cant, if my world is only now yours, than that means my world before was godless?'

"The other gods do interfere with this world, but many had already own their own main worlds therefore it was godless, mortal how many times are you gonna disobey me? Don't you fear what the consequence will come..I am a god after all."

'I suppose I should be but everytime you did say you are gonna punish me, yet you haven't..Is it because I am important or because you cant?'

"Unfortunately yes, you are the first mortal i can speak with my controlled power..But the time where my power will overtake this world is sooner than you little mind can comprehend, i suggest you start asking for my forgiveness."

'Woow you are quite the egotistical one aren't ya!...so as your called "saint" I suppose i should be an assistance for you to interact with this world...May I guess that you cant properly interact with this world yet?'

"Hmmm, a saint...I guess that what you are to me...Mortal i cants say that your words are untrue, but as i said before its only a matter of time.."

'So why cant you wait? I assume your power has already taken over this world but why now..Why only now you firstly interact with a mortal? Why are you in a hurry, is something coming?'

"ENough with your words they are driving me annoyed..Haish, well I would only be answering only one of your questions.."

'Cant you refuse tho? Aren't you a mighty and powerful god?'

"Do you want it or not!?"

'Alright,alright relax, i am just playing...Alright here is my question...What is the definitions of fate in this world?'

"Why you ask that?"

'I want to know if there are rules that applies to you, such as law in physics why not the laws of fate?'

'Can you control fate and destiny? Can you already know what i am gonna say next? Can you control when I die or when I start a family? Can you physically or mentally alter me or anyone? How far does you power applies? What are the limitation-'

"ENOUGH ENOUGH!!!"

'Oh yeah that's more than one, My bad!!'

"I don't want to answer that question.."

'That's alright..Anyway your presence here now does it change anything to the world?''

"Well-"

'Hold up! I change my question!'

"YOU LITTLE-"

'What is your real name?'

"God Of Death"

'The religion already existed, what is your REAL name.'

"The new God of Death then"

'Your name before this.'

"..."

'No worries I wont tell! You have my word! We can strike a deal to!'

Amiru felt the feeling of uneasiness became much stronger.

"Pinky promise?"

'Pinky promise!!!'

"My name is God of Despair"

'Sounds cooler tho than your borrowed name.'

"It is."

'Anyway since I am here, I supposed what you wish for is my help, that is something we can negotiate.'

The lady sat on the floor to show a more casual feeling.

'So lets have a chat now shall we?'

______________________________________________________

Elsewhere....

'Cale!! What happen to Miru!!!'

'I don't know!!!!'

The two redheads in a panic shake the young lady body in an attempt to stir her awake.

The lady in fact has her eyeballs to the back of her head, her eye socket fill with concerning whiteness.

'Miru, WAKE UP!!'

'WAKE UP YOU LITTLE SHIT'

'WAKE UPP MY FRIEND'

'We gotta find Eruhaben!!'

'OKAY BARROW CARRY HER! I track goldie-gramps!'

'Aye aye!! I hope she is alright...'

'She will be, come one we gotta be quick!'

____________________________________

'The Birth Of A Hero? Such a weird name, do all worlds have code name like that?'

"Yes, every "world" is sometimes refer as a "Story", your world name is 'The Birth Of A Hero'"

'Who chose that name?'

"Its a description."

'SOOOO Is there like a hero being born out somewhere? Grow up became strong and fight evil left and right!..Hah! I bet Barrow could be THe HeRo WHo SaVEs tHe WORLDDDDD'

"Ha ha ha, thats funny."

'That is the most fake-ass laugh I ever heard'

"..."

'Anyway, I am not candidate aren't I? I cant carry your power..Sad.'

"Hmmm, tell me more about this Barrow.."

'Don't chose him.'

"Why would you think I would chose him?"

'Cause, I figured you would, since the "story" is a concept you mention to me, I find it important now.

'I do not know what the name applies but if other worlds has names like that and categorized as "stories", I doubt that something interesting may not happen.'

"Why Barrow?"

'He is someone important to us, so I would like as much needed information i can get so you wont harm us.'

"You don't trust me."

'i don't know your view on us human, you are not human, don't play with us humans.'

"Why you think that I want to play with humans? I just want to use you."

'I have this thought for a looong time.."Are us humans are entertainment for gods? DO they enjoy watch us pleaded and beg for mercy, do they enjoy looking down at our foolory?'

'I figured, that why this world is named "The Birth Of A Hero" When it was created naturally because, this world is made for gods entertainment.'

'Some believes you gods can come and go, claims and collect our home like toys, change anything and modifieds everything, but if the world is made naturally, how will the world progress without the interference of gods?.'

'I believe, the world can live naturally just like how it forms naturally, so if there are many "stories" like you mention to me before, why make gods want to look our ways? Why do they make humans believe in them, is it just  fun or entertainment?'

'Or is there actually limitations and requirements that gods need to fulfill to keep their godlike status?'

"That is a long train of thoughts, but still why would you think I chose Barrow?"

'Because you cant alter anything, you aren't a true god or maybe are an example on how much of gods power truly can be interact with worlds and mortals, since no mortals has ever seen a god.'

'And because he is someone close to me.'

"Why would I chose him?"

'I am your saint, for a god, do you require followers? The easiest for a saint to require a new member of a religions is by with close connection.'

"So you thought by I using you, I could widen my religion?"

'Religion is indeed means control and power..For someone to carry your power isn't it natural it be someone you can trust or worship you?'

"I'll see, but why you suddenly talk about the name of this world?"

'Cause i want to know the fate of this world.'

"Oh the question about fate that you asked me"

'You said that names for "stories" are also description.'

"Yes"

'Could it be possible, that this world is like a book, referencing to why gods called worlds, home of mortals as "story"'

'If so I want to know the ending, I want to know the events on what's to come, I want to know who is gonna be the hero, and how the events and gods further interference may change the "storyline"'

"You want to know if gods can alter "storyline".."

'Yes!, You haven't confirmed on how much a god power can actually  be applied to a world and its limitation, for us, gods are omisicinet being, but truly are they? Are alls gods are true? Which are religions and which are cults?'

The continues questions that being presented to god of despair left the space empty and quiet..For what seems to be forever the voice continue answering what now seems to be his "saint" unstoppable trains of questions.

"Hmmmm, Do you want to know how I became  a god?"

'Absolutely!'

"I am a former human, I killed 3 single-lifers and many more."

'You were a former human?!..What is a single lifer tho-'

"Yes I am, now with this information, what do you think a "God" is?"

'Gods are beings, that achieve godlike power from doing certain....stuff?'

"You could put it that way...There are some that naturally there, like how "stories" form, there are gods that are just existed...No former life needed...An example, The God Of TIme."

'Why are you telling me this?'

"I am tired of listening you yapping away, you humans with such confusions and questions is honestly makes me want to slumber away"

'So gods are like dragons then? beings with power that grows stronger to reach a certain point.'

"Amiru Ubarr, you are really a strange one, just like you said, you did manage to extract informations from me."

'What a lowly and powerless human can  even do to you? I am just feeding my curiosity~Please feed me more informations my lord!~'

Amiru gleeful attitude could make the mysterious god, single eyeball to roll, like some moody teenager.

"Haish, you own me a favour, i just erase all of your conspiracy and theories, no more for you to made up so much useless questions."

'I guess, a lot of my questions has been answered...Can you do something for me?'

"Oh you little shit, I am tired, the bloody hell you want!?"

'Hehehehhe! My bad!, no worries this is very simple!'

"What.You.Want"

'Show me yourself.'

"..."

'Before you ask why, I wanted to see who am i talking to...I am not the kind of person to judge a book by it's cover.'

"..."

'It okay if you don't want to, but you must know I don't trust you and morley I don't trust anyone or anything that I cant have a proper eye-to-eye conversation with.'

"Are you curious on my looks?"

'Yes.'

"Why?"

'So i can tell my friends..I need to describe your characteristic to them.'

"Why?"

'I have a friend who would not sit still if he does not have the required information to answer his own questions.'

"Alright"

The empty space began to warp into itself, the space began to grow what seems to be a chain-like metal, with spikes and darkness surrounding it..Amiru who were sitting on the floor did not move yet her mind is screaming in distress..The young lady tries to calm herself down, she manage to stay calm as she is afraid any wrong words or moves would results in something bad to happen.

The chains clumps together to form a sideway almond, the darkness and eerie feeling could be felt by the young lady as she sit still, watching the event unfold.

Slowly but surely the request made by the young lady did not left undone.

____________________________________________

A/N I tried, I hope it looks alright-

In the midst of darkness, an eyeball, large and blood red, glowing itself to the point where Amiru sees nothing but red.

The red  pupil stare back to the young lady, her breath hitch and her body goes heavy..By looking directly to the body of despair, she felt great despair...

Her mind spiral out of control unable to run far away, as her body telling her to..The eye of despair, the true body of The God Of Despair..

The trembling body did not stops and the young lady stutter to even make a sentence.

'Gghh,...This..is..aa..a'

"This is me."

'...'

"..."

"Human."

The eyeball and the darkness within it got consume withing  walls of the empty space, just as the voice muttered the word, 'Human'

The empty space make its return, and finally Amiru could breath.

'Hraghhhh huuuu.....That caught-..Ah..W..With surprise..Harghh huu..'

Amiru breath hard, her chest goes up and down, in an attempt to calm her nerves..She continue to pants and breath hard until she finally can regain her ability to speak properly..

'That certainly caught me by a surprise..Thank you.'

"Why thank me? I just scared the life out of you."

'You obliged my request..'

"Hmm true....."

"..."

"How would your friends react to me."

'Hm?'

"Would you friends react to me, the same way you did?"

'Probably, but I think one of them would react very differently.'

"How so?"

'I have 2 friends and only 2, one i mention to you before-'

"Barrow"

'Yes, His full name is Cale Barrow, He has reddish brown eyes, blood red hair.'

'The one that would react differently, would definitely would be Cale Henituse..His appearance is the same as Barrow, deep blood red hair.'

"That's a rare color, are they siblings?"

'No, we have a certain dragon to confirm that, Cale Henituse and Cale Barrow may look similar, but they are different people. Close inspection, Barrow look nothing like Cale..'

"That is a funny coincidence."

'Funny enough I don't believe in coincidence, I research and he actually does not have blood red hair.'

"He is a boy affected by time magic since birth, resulted in him having blood red hair..His real hair color is..."

'Orange...'

Amiru eyes widen in surprise when she heard the information that the god spoke..How did he know that!??

'H- HOW!?'

"You notice from my tone of voice in the beginning that I is interested in the boy Barrow.. I know on his exposure to time magic..I know because he met the boy with blood red hair."

'WHAT would Cale be related to any of this!?'

"The only family that able to use time magic across any dimension...Is the Thames Family..The unique trait of them is that they have deep blood red hair..Gods know of them, Thames are neutral allies to gods, none really bother them since they do have a purpose..Thames are also, the god of time, hands and fingers."

"It just so happen I met the boy Cale Henituse before you, he is indeed a descendent of Thames, which means this "story" is Thames base."

'SI-Since when-!?'

"Ask him yourself.."

Amiru bit her lip, she felt an eerie feeling crept up to her back..Her body felt the chills nd cold from learning this kind of information.

"Don't worry I wont harm him, neither your friends and family...Amiru Ubarr heed my orders and be a proper servant, humans have a fear of the unknown.."

"By that you fear me Amiru Ubarr.."

As her eye couldn't widen anymore she just realized a very important detail...

'I never told you my name!'

The mortal does not understand that god at all..Which of the two has the upper hand, and which are just playing on the palm of the other hand?

_____________________________________________________________________

A/N

Oh hello readers so sorry , for not updating in a while, I have come today to present an important set of knowledge for the lore of "The WIll Of A Survivor"

Confusing it is, but I do hope readers enjoy my story, have a nice day and see ya next chap! Bye bye~~ ;D

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

81.1K 3.7K 11
^Cover found on Pinterest^ Choi Han and the cast of TBOAH stumbled upon a temple of the sealed god and on top of the altar they see... Young master C...
35.2K 1.8K 26
📌 ONGOING White star tried to summon a demon but instead summoned kim rok soo? Will krs get his slacker life? (no) And why are these people calli...
39.1K 2.8K 30
in a world where there are no hunters and no white star, there's a lot more time for petty politics and relationship drama og cale x alberu PLEASE NO...
134K 9K 63
A fanfiction for Lout of the Count's Family written by Yu Ryeo Han. I do not own the Lout of the Count's Family. This is just a FANFICTION. Note: Thi...