Truly, Madly, Deeply

By btsvt1d

[] he was just truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with his best friend. More

Truly, Madly, Deeply
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41: The Wedding
Epilogue
The Soundtrack

Chapter 11

2.3K 69 8
By btsvt1d

No amount of make-up foundations, creams, or gels could hide the bright purple mark on my neck. No matter how much I caked my neck in powder, it wouldn't go away. I could skip the concert to avoid the boys, but I promised to be there. I also made a certain promise to Danielle and Eleanor, who would be there. They'd know something was up if I didn't show.

I think I stood in that bathroom with my make-up supplies for nearly an hour and a half trying to disguise the mark. The soundcheck was coming to an end and the concert would be starting shortly, so I figured I could let out frustration with an angry text to my attacker.

From: Sexy Lady<3

- I. Hate. You. Fucking hell, my make-up won't cover it up! -

I got a reply literally seconds later.

From: Best Fweenndd<3

- Love ya to! The girls jus got here, theyre lookin for ya! Come on before I come get you! (; -

Dammit, he was doing this on purpose. To humiliate me in front of everyone. If a paparazzi were to snap a picture of the cheeky love bite, everyone would assume it was from Niall with no doubt in their mind.

From: Sexy Lady<3

- I'll be there, just give me a bit. I am going to high five you in the face with a fucking chair for this! -

I could almost hear his devious laughter at my anger and embarassment. I sighed, knowing damn well that the girls were anxious to see me and the concert would be starting soon. I could already hear the massive crowd forming in front of the arena.

Not long later, I was in denim shorts and a shirt from TopShop that tied together in the front to create a bow, causing a sliver of my stomach to be revealed. I slipped on the necklace Niall gave me, along with a bow-tie necklace. The make-up covered most of the mark, but the collar of the shirt hid it completely.

I smiled at my handiwork, grabbed my phone from the charger, my purse, and hopped out of the door. The squeals of young girls waiting at the back entrance engulfed me. Jesus, how early do they get here?

"OH MY GOD, IT'S ANA!"

"YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!"

"I'M NOT SURE IF I WANNA BE HER OR MAKE OUT WITH HER..."

"I KNOW, SHE'S SO DAMN HOT!"

A grin appeared on my lips as a random security guard escorted me to the door. He opened it for me, to which I thanked him, and continued down the hall.

Stage hands and crew were running around everything. They were either carrying extra amps, spare guitars, pulling a water machine, or mumbling something about getting Lou and Caroline tea. There was choas backstage, something I'm still not used to.

I knew for a fact that the guys were in hair and makeup. After a long walk down a huge corridor, I found the door with a sign on it that said: Lou Teasedale ~ Hair & Makeup.

I opened it and stepped in, attempting to be silent with my actions. Needless to say, that failed.

"ANAAAA!"

Without warning, someone jumped on me, sending us both to the ground. I could feel the dogpile forming on top of me and a mass of hair tickled my face. Right away, I knew it was Danielle. Someone else's bare legs were wrapped around mine, and someone was hugging my waist.

"Hey, boo!" Eleanor's posh accent said. I looked up, seeing her skinny figure; she was wearing a lacy pair of shorts. El was beyond beautiful, anyone with eyes could see that. She leaned down and helped me back to my feet.

"Why are you so precious?" I asked, looking her up and down.

She grinned. "Thanks, babes."

"What am I? A bag of asparagus?" another posh accent chimed. I glanced over, meeting beautiful brown eyes.

"'Course you're not, babes." El patted Danielle's cheek lovingly.

"I've missed you two," I said, walking past them and further into the makeup room. Lou's rooms were always massive. Large mirrors with big, vintage-looking light bulbs lit up the entire area. Scented candles, I think they were vanilaa, were lying here and there.

The boys were each seated at seperate tables, being worked on by Lou's assistants. Caroline was absent, probably running around getting their extra outfits for tonight's show. Ariana waved me over, so I made myself comfortable beside her on the couch.

"Perrie couldn't make it." Danielle frowned down at her phone. "Little Mix has a gig tomorrow night, so they need loads of rest. Plus, they're halfway across the country."

"Ana, I need your opinion. Does Zayn look good?" Lou spun Zayn's chair around to make him face me.

He pulled the shmolder face, which made me giggle. "Flawless, as always," I said truthfully. Lou always made the boys look absolutely amazing before the shows. Even if they did end up sweaty and gross, she still took pride in what she did.

"A fan told me they wanted to make out with me," I informed our group. Quite a few pairs of eyes chimed over in my direction.

Danielle's eyes glistened. "Was he cute?"

I smirked. "She was adorable."

Lou, Ariana, Dani, El, Louis, and Harry suddenly started laughing their heads off. A few of the stylists let out annoyed grunts as they tried to keep the boys still so they could finish off their hair.

"Adorable like 9-year-old adorable?" El questioned, placing her manicured hand gently on my bare knee.

"No. Adorable like 16-year-old adorable. Lez be honest!"

"Boys, onstage in four!" someone yelled from the hallway. Those few words created even more choas in the boys. The stylists' finished up with one final coat of hairspray, then the boys all muttered goodbyes and rushed for the stage.

"Good luck, I love you!" Danielle shouted down the hall as the guys shuffled towards the stage.

"Love you more!" Liam yelled back at her. Her cheeks were hidden in light pink blush, but I could tell instantly that she was blushing. They had always been incredibly romantic with each other. I wish I had a relationship like that.

Lou clapped her hands together and sighed. "Those boys are so much work."

Ariana, Lou, Danielle, and El all engaged themselves in light conversation, but I kept quiet. My work at hiding the mark was working so far; hopefully they would never know.

***

The concert was flawless, as always. Everything about it was so much fun. From Liam hitting Harry in the balls with his microphone, to Zayn ordering Louis to give him a piggy back around the stage. It was just the boys being themselves, which is entertaining to everyone.

As the fans filed their way out of the arena, the boys split up to take showers in their own dressing rooms. Danielle watched the telly in Liam's, Eleanor and Ariana took a power nap at Louis' and Harry's, and I snuck into Niall's.

The water was running and a thin layer of mist was resting in the cozy bathroom as I stepped in, closing the door behind me.

"It's me," I called out above the steady hum of the water.

"Ana?" Niall was clearly surprised by my sudden appearance, seeing as he was naked only a few feet away from me. "What are you doing in here?"

"Isn't it normal to be in a toilet while my best friend is in the shower?" I teased sarcastically, fixing my hair in the mirror. Niall chuckled, then the sound of running water came to a hault. Through the reflection of the mirror, I watched as Niall reached out for the towel.

Opperation Payback was now a go.

I repeat, Opperation Payback was now a go.

Niall stepped out moments later. His hair looked like sex hair, and his abs were glistening with water beads and absolutely to die for. The towel was slung low around his waist, revealing his V lines and happy trail. I breathed in deeply, remembering the plan.

Stop staring, Ana. He's the victim this time, not you.

He smiled sweetly, coming to the mirror beside me. His hand trailed up to neck, right where he knew he had marked me earlier. Niall smirked as he pulled the collar of my shirt back, rubbing his thumb over it lightly. I winced; it was still slightly sore.

"Aw, Ana. It's cute, don't ya think?" he asked playfully, studying the bruise intently. "You used make up to cover it? Smart."

"No, it's far from cute. Why the hell'd you do that?" I asked, trying too hard not to get caught staring at Niall's naked body.

He pouted lightly, looking at me through the mirror. "To mark my territory." He looked me up and down, and suddenly I felt uncomfortable being in these shorts. The smirk returned to his face as he continued rubbing the huge amount of powder off my neck.

My eyes widened at his statement. "Mark your territory? Pardon you, but I am a person, not a toy."

"I know, Ana, I know." He smiled weakly at me and continued rubbing. Alright, get with the plan now. "I'm surprised. If I kissed any other girl's neck, we probably would have gotten in bed together."

"I'm not that vulnerable," I said matter-o-factly.

"You are when I kiss you here." Niall's lips grazed down to my love bite, kissing it softly to make sure I wasn't in any pain. "And here." His hot breath tickled my skin as he lowered himself to another spot on my neck. "Whadd'ya say? Want another one?"

"Maybe later." I winked, nudging him away from him. He eyed me carefully as I switched our places, pressing him against the counter. I pushed myself against him, tracing his V line delicately with the tip of my index finger. The only thing seperating us were his towel and my shorts.

"Taking control?" Niall grinned down at me, his bright blue eyes twinkling as his arms snaked around my lower back.

I sent him an innocent smile. "The guys are taking the girls and I out to diner tonight. I was thinking you and I could sneak away," I said slowly, as sexy as I could manage. Glancing down, I found myself grinding my core into Niall's.

He inwardly moaned. "I'd like that."

"Me too." I smirked. "I just thought we could use some Niall and Ana time, you know?"

"Y-yeah, I know." Niall stuttered, which meant this was working. If he was going to keave me needy, than I was going to do the exact same thing to him. Only this time, one of us was naked. "A-ana."

The growing bulge pressing against my crotch let me know that my work here was done. My fingers were moving slowly down, playing with the small hairs on his happy trail. A satisfied feeling swept over me as Niall bit his lip and slowly grinded into me.

My lips met his neck lightly as my hands finally got to the spot where his towel was tied. I toyed with it lightly, placing delicate and soft-as-air kisses to his neck. The towel was loose now; with any more movement, it would fall to the floor.

"Has anyone ever told you that you're a tease?" he growled, pulling his arms from behind my waist. They repositioned themselves at the button on my shorts. Niall wasted no time at all getting them unbuttoned.

I smirked again and pulled away, taking a few steps back. "Only you."

Niall's blue eyes were dark with lust and passion. He glared at me, upset and confused, as I walked towards the door. "Where are you going? You can't just leave!"

"Payback's a bitch."

---

Just a short, cutesy chapter. The next few will start getting more interesting, because Ana's VS model friends are coming to visit! Ooooh, hot girls. c;

Aha. I'm a mess.

Thanks for the 'get well soon' messages, they mean a lot to me. You are all sooo sweet and if I had the time to go through all of you and write a sweet little message on your board, I would. But unfortch, no one has the time for that. :p

Have a FLAWLESS day!

- Maddie xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 116 44
He was there for fun. She was there to brush off a heartbreak.
10.3K 180 55
I couldn't love him. Because loving him, would only put him in danger...
30.6K 554 24
Esme Evans is in love with her brothers best friend. •••• Zayn Malik Fanfiction :)
1.5K 6 33
April falls in love with Niall Horan and because of him her life is about to take an amazing turn.