Book 2: Unbroken (Kiba Love S...

By Silver-Tigress

Two and a half years have passed since Naruto Uzumaki left to train with Master Jiraiya. Kimiko Sumire and he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Naruto Shippuden, The Movie: Part 1
Naruto Shippuden, The Movie: Part 2
Naruto Shippuden, The Movie: Part 3
Naruto Shippuden, The Movie: Part 4
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Naruto Shippuden The Movie: Bonds, Part 1
Naruto Shippuden The Movie: Bonds, Part 2
Naruto Shippuden The Movie: Bonds, Part 3
Naruto Shippuden The Movie: Bonds, Part 4
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Naruto Shippuden, The Movie, The Will of Fire, Part 1
Naruto Shippuden, The Movie, The Will of Fire, Part 2
Naruto Shippuden, The Movie, The Will of Fire, Part 3
Naruto Shippuden, The Movie, The Will of Fire, Part 4
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chaper 84
Naruto Shippuden, The Movie: Road to Ninja Part 1
Naruto Shippuden, The Movie: Road to Ninja Part 2
Naruto Shippuden, The Movie: Road to Ninja Part 3
Naruto Shippuden, The Movie: Road to Ninja Part 4
Naruto Shippuden, The Movie: Road to Ninja Part 5
Naruto Shippuden, The Movie: Road to Ninja Part 6
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Naruto Shippuden, The Last Movie: Part 1
Naruto Shippuden, The Last Movie: Part 2
Naruto Shippuden, The Last Movie: Part 3
Naruto Shippuden, The Last Movie: Part 4
New Book!!

Chapter 85

87 2 0
By Silver-Tigress

Kimiko's P. O. V:

The next morning, I walk towards the training grounds to train, only to see Kiba coming out of his Wolf Fang Over Fang Jutsu. He hits the ground and groans as Akamaru whines and goes over to him.

"Damn, it didn't work," Kiba complains as he gazes at his hand. Akamaru whines. "I know. I have to find some way to power up."

"Morning Kiba-kun!" I call, waving, causing him to look around to me. "Busy training?" I stop before Kiba as he looks down sadly. "What's wrong, Kiba-kun? You don't look like your usual self."

Resting his arm on his net knee, the Inuzuka replies while turning his head away, "It's just... I've gotta find a way to become stronger. Stronger than Naruto."

I blink my eyes as I repeat, "Than Naruto?"

Kiba says, "When we started out together, we were both just kids. I can't let him get any further ahead of me!"

"Kiba-kun..." I murmur softly, trailing off.

"Wait—I know!" Here, the Inuzuka whips his head around to me with a wide grin on his face. "Kimi-chan, do you think you can help me out?!"

"Huh?"

Kiba jumps to his feet as he says, clenching a fist, "Since Kurenai hasn't been able to, you're the only one I can rely on now, Kimi-chan!"

"Ruff ruff!" Akamaru barks in agreement. "Ruff!"

"Hm..."

"Come on, please! You know Naruto's strength better than anyone, right?" Kiba begs.

"You're right about that. He is my best friend, after all," I say with the backs of my hands on my hips.

"Excellent!" Kiba exclaims.

I create a crystal kunai to cut my thumb and do hand signs as I say, "Alright! I'll help you out! Summoning Jutsu!" I finish the signs and thrust my gloves hand on the ground. With a large poof of smoke, all of my wolves appear, including Takara, Kyou, Satoru and Luna, Fang with Arielle biting Kiba's chest to stay attached to him while she has a scroll strapped to her back. Meanwhile, the other wolves have their jaws clamped around Kiba's arms, legs and on his stomach, while Jet has attached himself to Kiba's back. Kiba gives me an incredulous look. "I'd love to stay and help you out, Kiba-kun, but I've got my own training to do! I'll leave to these wolves to spar with you!"

"That's not cool, Kimi-chan!" Kiba calls in frustration as I turn to head for another part of the forest, waving my hand over my shoulder. "This isn't real training!"

As Akamaru barks in agreement, I don't need to look to know that Jet has bitten down harder on Kiba's right arm and Scar his left, while Takeshi does the same to the back of Kiba's head, causing him to cry out in agony.

I reach another spot and start with some swordplay, even practising wielding my katanas backwards. I do an hour of sword training before I practice with my Tessenjutsu, thrusting my fans up and to the side while occasionally snapping them open.

I'll go back and check on Kiba afterwards.

🗡🗡🗡

When I finish training, I go back to see how Kiba's doing.

I gaze at the white wolf as she is slumping slightly and Kiba tosses the scroll up and down in his hand, a triumph grin on his lips. I ask the purple eyed wolf, "Well, well, he got you didn't he, Arielle?"

"Yeah," She sighs, hanging her head in shame.

Kiba chuckles.

I say as I give my boyfriend a proud closed eye smile, "Kiba-kun, you did well." Kiba tosses the scroll back to Kilala before he laughs joyously.

Kiba runs up to me and picks me up in a hug by my waist, still laughing which causes me to giggle too, my hands braced on his chest.

Kiba's lips meet mine in a passionate kiss.

"Don't look, dears!" Arielle scolds her three cubs while the others look away out of respect. I've no doubt she's covering their eyes.

"But Mum! We wanna see!" Kyou complains.

"It's not for children!"

Kiba and I continue the kiss for a few more heartbeats before he finally releases me, both our faces flushed.

Kiba says gratefully, "Thanks, Kimi-chan! How about we go on a date tonight?"

I nod as I say, "Sure! Sounds good."

With that, Kiba takes off running with Akamaru barking happily behind him.

"Thanks again, Kimi-chan!"

"Ruff, ruff!"

Waving, I call, "No need to thank me!" My voice becomes softer as I put my hands on my hips. "I didn't do anything. I mean, I wasn't even here." I glance to my wolves. "Care to tell me what went down?"

Arielle explains, "At first, Kiba was struggling and decided to quit. So I mocked him about not being worthy enough to be your boyfriend because he's too weak, which infuriated him even more, but he came back after awhile. That time he used an enhanced version of Wolf Fang Over Fang and used his... well, Akamaru used his urine to keep track of us. In the end, he managed to get past my Foresight and get through Shin's Genjutsu so he could steal the scroll. I also forgave him and took back what I said about Kiba not being worthy of you."

I say with a proud smile, "I knew her succeed! Great jobs, guys!" I perch on a log and keep my wolves here for awhile longer, with Luna curled in my lap. The other wolves are lying around and Scar and Akai are standing on the other end of the log.

Suddenly, Fang looks up with a gasp of realisation.

Scar asks, "What is it, Fang?"

The black wolf says, "Earlier, Kiba said he was gonna become a fool... I wonder if he meant that he wanted to be more like Naruto?"

I exchange glances with my pack before we burst out laughing. I say knowingly, "No, he'd never say that. After all, even Kiba-kun has his pride!"

🗡🗡🗡

The next day, while Kakashi was reporting to Tsunade about the war preparations, he'd received an emergency summons by Guy and immediately went to help out his friend, only it had turned out to be a false alarm because Guy had sneezed and accidentally sent out his miniature turtle summoning.

A few days after that, I stand in my room wearing my Fourth War outfit, my Konoha headband strapped around my forehead. I was wearing the Jounin outfit of the Hidden Leaf with a long sleeved black shirt, black Capri and green flak jacket with my tall black boots that don't have the covering over them, forearm and wrist length black gloves on my hands that have the metal plates.

My swords are strapped to my back and fans to my waist.

We all have to wear the Chunin or Jounin flak jacket outfits.

Then, my comrades and I make our way for The Land of Lightning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 1K 54
**COMPLETE & CURRENTLY EDITING** (l/n) (y/n) is born in the (l/n) clan where they control the Shizengan (Shizen - nature). They are the only ones who...
57.1K 2.2K 28
Three years. Three years had passed since Akari was last in the village, but she found her way home. She found her way back to her friends. The last...
819K 26.4K 46
The remains of the Fourth Shinobi War are three people. Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura. They are the only ones left. With his last strength, Naruto uses a...
26.4K 740 84
12 year old Kimiko Sumire's clan was massacred by a man with green snake like eyes when she was six years old and has known nothing but pain and dark...