Luca (Devil's Rayne MC)

By ItsJustABook1

When Peyton left town sixteen years ago she thought it was forever. When she returned to the town she grew up... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33

chapter 8

7.5K 219 3
By ItsJustABook1

Peyton

The ride on the back of Luca's bike home didn't take long. I held him tight to me, wishing this day never happened.

When we pulled up to the gate I reached over and typed in the code. Luca pulled up the driveway. I'm exhale a breath of relief when I see that Elis truck is in the driveway.

We both get off the motorcycle, luca pulls me into a tight hug. "You okay?" He whispers in my ear.

"Mmmhmm" I nodded against his chest. "Can you just hold me for a minute please."

"Ofcourse, Angel. For as long as you need"

Standing there for a few more minutes just breathing in his scent while he's rubbing his hand up and down my back. I pull back and give him a dad smile then nod towards the door. "I need to go talk to eli"

"Alright I'll come in with you. Eli needs to know Snake is dangerous. I know that boy's protective over you amd I don't want him to try to go after that peice of shit.... that's my job." He kissed my forhead.

What the fuck is going on? We haven't even been on a date and he's acting like it's his job to not only take care if me but my son too?

"Ummm... okay"

"Eli? Honey where are you?" I yell when we walk through the door.

"We're in the living room mom" I hear him call out.

When we walk in I see him and locklynn sitting on the couch watching a movie. "Hey kids"

"Hey peyton, you okay?" Locklynn asked

"Yeah sweetheart, I'll be fine." I smile at her

"I'm gonna go check on my mom ill see you guys in a little bit."

"See you later, babe" Eli tells her. She instantly flushes, and walks out the back door.

"Babe, huh?" I raise my eye brow at him.

"Hey prez, what are you doing here?" My son totally ignores my question.

Luka smirks. "Gave you mom a ride home. Wanted to have a chat with you if that cool."

"Did my mom recruit you to have the sex talk with me? Hate to break it you guys, you're about two years too late."

My jaw drops and Luca laughs. I back hand him in the stomach  and scowl at him "not funny luca." Turning my attention back to my son. "You were fourteen two years ago." He shrugs "who were you having sex with at fourteen without me knowing? Where were you having sex at fourteen without me knowing?"

"You though he was a virgin?" Luca is still laughing

"Sorry mom, don't worry I'm always safe. Gramps got me condoms when I first started having sex."

"You talked to ty about this and not me?"

"Yeah, mom. Gramps is a dude he got it. To answer your question though Sarah, and at her house." He winces and I know exactly why.

"Sarah? Like Sarah who used to live next door to us? Sarah who is three years older than you?"

"Yeah nice girl" Eli nods

"Okay were not done with this conversation we'll pick it up at family dinner next weekend with your gramps"

"Shit" He sighs.

"We need to talk though, eli"

"Mom I get it your mad I didn't tell you, I'm sorry okay? I haven't had sex with locklynn if that's what you want to talk about. I actually care about her and I'm going to wait until she's ready."

"Thats good Eli, that makes me very proud of you, but that's not what we need to talk about." I tell him sitting in one of the arm chairs across from him. Luca occupies the other next to me.

"What's going on mom. Are you okay?"

"Yeah kiddo, I'm fine. Unn I ran into someone today. I well... I ran into Taylor today he was waiting outside my work."

"Taylor? Like my biological dad Taylor?"
He asked

"Yeah, Eli."

"What did that piece of shit do?"

I looked at him confused I never told Eli anything about Taylor he knew his name by accident. I was talking to aunt Paige and he heard his name and asked me about it. I told him that his dad wasn't ready to be a dad and that he lived far away.  "No. Luca, Parker, and some of the mc guys were there."

"I'm going to kill him." He seeths.

"Eli. What are you talking about?"

"We told him to never come near you, obviously he didn't take the warning seriously."

My eyes widen "Explain now eli"

"I heard you and Granny talking a few years ago about him and what he did to you." I see his fists balled up. "He tried to kill you when he found out you were pregnant and you weren't having an abortion. That sick fuck tried to."

I cut him off "Elijah Parker! That's enough. That was never a conversation you were supposed to hear. It sure as fuck wasn't something you were supposed to do anything about. You are the child I am the parent it is my job to protect you not the other way around."

"Do you consider grams and gramps your parents?" He asked

"Of course I do"

"Then it's gramps job to protect you and thats what he was trying to do when he knew we were moving back here."

"What?"

"Before gramps took the police commisoner job here he wanted to make sure you were gonna be safe. He knew we wouldn't stay in Seattle without them. He wasn't gonna even take the job."

"You and him took a trip a couple weeks before we moved. He said it was a boys fishing trip."

"Yeah we lied." He shrugs.

I can feel the tears burn behind my eyes. The shame is burning my body "Stay away from him Eli. I'm not fucking around. Do you understand me?" My voice is broken.

"Yeah, mom I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Eli. You don't have to worry about your mom. The club is going to make sure you're both okay. You're under our protection. The sinners won't get to either of you." I forgot Luca was even here.

My son stared at luca for a long moment "Okay" he nodded his head. "I'm gonna go over to see locklynn for a little bit. I'm sorry mom. I love you."

He came over to me wrapping his arms around my wait and pulled me to my feet hugging me. "I love you too Eli. Go ahead I'll see you later."

After eli left luca and I sit in silence for what feels like forever "angel?"

"Hmm?" I answer

"You okay?"

"Yep. Just thinking."

"About what?"

I sigh "about it probably being a bad idea to move here. Eli and I could go anywhere it's not like I need my job."

"You're leaving?"

"Maybe. I dont know. All i know is i cant let taylor ruin my life again."

"He wont" luca sounded so confident.

"You don't know that. I can't risk my son's safety. Eli thinks he can take on the world. He may look like a grown ass man but he's only sixteen. It's my job to protect him." I feel a tear slip from my traitorous eyes.

Luca stands from he seat and crouches down infront of me "Angel, this club will protect both of you. You don't have to leave you are Knights sister wich makes you apart of our family. We don't turn our back on our family. We protect our family with everything we have. The sinners are nothing compared to us I promise. We made it clear today that you are under our protection and they know its personal.... please peyton. Don't leave."

I nod my head "I'll think about it luca. Thank you."

"I'm leaving a few of my guys here. If you or Eli leave one of them will follow."

"Is that really nessary?"

"Probably not, but I'm not taking any chances. I told you I got you." He kisses my forhead and stands. "I gotta head to the clubhouse. You have my number if you need me call me."

"You not gonna ask me about what Eli said earlier?"

"Do you want to talk about it?" He raised his eyebrow.

"No, I really dont."

"Okay then we'll save it for another day angel."

I watch as Luca walks out of the living room. As soon as I hear the front door close I break. This wasn't supposed to happen. Taylor lived in the next town over, the town I purposefully avoided since I have been back.

I pull out my phone and dial aunt Paige

"Hey sweetheart I thought you were working today?: she answers

"Taylor was waiting for me outside."

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you? How did he know you were back? What did he say? What did you say? Do you want me to have ty send some guys over?"

"Aunt Paige it's okay Parker showed up with some of his friends. Taylor was mad. Luca has some guys from the mc here I think we're okay."

"Luca?"

"He's the president of the motorcycle club Parker is in. He gave me a ride home and has some guys sitting outside. You met him at Elis party"

"Ohhh the hot as sin man you were spending your time with yeah I saw him" she laughs.

"Yeah that's him. Aunt Paige did you know uncle ty and Eli came here and threatened Taylor before we moved here?"

"What?!" She shreiks "Tyler Huller get your ass in here now!" A few moments pass in silence "You lied to me. You went and found Taylor are you fucking kidding me. He wouldn't have even known she was here if you didn't stick your fucking nose into it. And you took my baby with you?"

"I just wanted to make sure he knew the hell I would rain down on him if he attempted to approaches her or eli" he stated

"So much good that did. He was outside her work today waiting for her."

"What? Pey honey are you okay?" Ty asks

"Yeah I'm fine devil's rayne was there and ran him off a couple member are outside my house incase."

"You need to stay away from all those motorcycle clubs, Peyton."

"You telling me I need to stay away from Parker, uncle ty?"

"They are into some illegal stuff sweetheart. It's only a matter of time before the law catches up."

"He's my brother."

" I know. Sweetheart just be careful."

"I think I'm safer around them espically since you alerted Taylor ro my presence here. I'm pissed at you for that by the way, but I'm more pissed you took my son with you."

"I'm sorry peyton. I love you and I just want you safe."

"I'll see you both at family dinner, bye."

I hung up the phone. I head to the basement where the half finished gym is. I get in the treadmill and start running, and running, and running like I could out run all of my problems. I feel the tears running down my face, my vision is blurry. I don't know how long I have been running for but the pain isn't going away so I keep pushing myself faster.
"Mom!" I'm snapped by into reality by to sound of ny son's voice he shuts down the machine "Mom, what the hell? I said your name ten time. What are you doing. You were at ten miles. Are you trying to kill yourself? Do you want to end up back in the hospital?"

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for everything Eli. I'm sorry I didn't choose a better dad for you. I'm sorry I brought us back here. I'm sorry you overheard my conversation and now you have to live with what he did to me. I'm sorry." I'm sobbing as I slide down to sit on the floor.

"You are the best mom ever. I know allot of kids say that, but in my case it's true. You literally give me everything I want and need. You were the one taking me to football practice, coming to my games, throwing my birthday parties, cooking, cleaning, reading to me, you provided everything for me. You are an amazing mother and it's not your fault that my sperm donor is a peice of shit." He wraps his arms around me "I don't know what I'd do without you mom."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

660K 23.9K 31
**COMPLETED** "TELL ME WHY YOU SPECIFICALLY CHOSE MY LIFE TO RUIN?" Her heart was beating out of her chest. She thought she might just die right the...
239K 8.3K 29
COMPLETE. Book one of the Fallen Angels Series. Mike Campbell became the President for the Fallen Angel Motorcycle Club a few years ago after his fat...
2M 78.4K 47
Harley has spent the last few years running from her past. She has finally settled down in a small town. Life wasn't perfect but it was the best s...
5K 156 46
Alexis is a beautiful young woman, broken both physically and mentally by the man who was supposed to be her soul mate. After taking time to heal her...