๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ

By reportsbytoya

๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฒ. More

roles
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - 1
t w e n t y - 2
t w e n t y - 3
t w e n t y - 4
t w e n t y - 5
t w e n t y - 6
t w e n t y - 7
t w e n t y - 8
t w e n t y - 9
t w e n t y - 9
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - 1
t h i r t y - 2
t h i r t y - 3
t h i r t y - 4
t h i r t y - 5
t h i r t y - 6
t h i r t y - 7
t h i r t y - 8
t h i r t y - 9
f o r t y
f o r t y - 1
f o r t y - 2
visuals
f o r t y - 3
f o r t y - 4
f o r t y - 5
f o r t y - 6
f o r t y - 7
f o r t y - 8
f o r t y - 9
๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ต๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป'๐˜€ ๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
๐— ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ถ'๐˜€ ๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
the end: Power Trip

f o u r t e e n

21.6K 984 397
By reportsbytoya

Sehven

The sound of my phone vibrating pulled my attention from the foam of Dr. Teal's Pink Himalayan body scrub. I also dropped in my desired amount of Coconut Milk Soak and a few pumps of Vanilla bubble mix. My candles were lit and my phone was plugged into the charger on the counter of my bathroom. I had made an 80-90s R&B mix for my morning runs, but it was an undeniable vibe right now too.

Today had been a long day and once I was off, I ordered the three of us Chinese food for dinner and called it a night early from my girls. It was only a little after seven and I had already stripped down from my work attire. Only wearing my long plush pink robe around my body. I'll shower after my soak and then head to bed to charge up for tomorrow's shenanigans. Thankfully it'll be Friday, which meant no patients and only meetings and paperwork.

Checking the phone, I noticed the Ring notification. I didn't get a chance to actually check it before a knock at my room door came. No words were said and I knew it wasn't Erin nor Izzy. For one neither of them knew what knocking was.

Migi stood on the other side of the door. His hands stuffed in his pocket. He was dressed in all black with his hood over his heavy gaze. He cracked a smile once I appeared. Shaking my head, I sidestepped, allowing him into the bedroom. It was actually his first time inside our home, upstairs. I watched as he moved deeper into my private sanctuary, taking it all in.

"Erin?" I asked in regards to how he gained access and his response was a simple head nod at first. Stopping by my bed to remove his hoodie and slides.

"Yeah, I was coming to see what you was up to since I couldn't call."

Oh. Yeah...

After the fiasco at the store with his...ex-whatever, I decided to take a few days to distance myself. Give me some time.

Tuesday he stayed for the duration of the class. Not causing any distractions. Once the food was delivered, I fixed his plate and showed him to the manager's office in the back of the store.

Erin shared with me her concerns, but ended it with "let him prove himself" and Isabella seconded it.

I would gift him the chance to do so, but I wanted time to think. Oddly enough, I had unblocked his number about ten minutes ago while lighting candles inside the bathroom. The courage to do so building as I grabbed my bottle of Moët from downstairs.

"You can call again," I informed him. Migi kissed his teeth at my sarcastic tone. My eyes racking over his tatted chest to the waistline where his sweats and boxer briefs were. "You just wanted to pop up like you always do."

He walked over to me, his taller frame stopping only inches from mine. He tugged at the straps of my robe. The plush material opened for him slightly. It was enough for him to wrap his arms around my bare frame. Migu leaned down to kiss my face. On my forehead, my nose, my cheeks, and then down to my lips. Pecking them as his hands rested on my butt. Gripping the thickness of it as he deepens the kiss.

"I can't stay?" His tone was raspy, deep with sudden arousal. His question lingered as he kissed my neck. Helping me to give in.

"I guess so." Migi chuckled at my words before standing up straight. He took a peek around into the double doors leading to the bathroom. That smile turning upside down.

"Damn. You gotta nigga on the way or some shit?"

I rolled my eyes at him, before walking around to go inside the private spa I had created. At the jetted bathtub, I ran my hand under the water to make sure it had cooled from the hot temperature.

"And don't say this shit for me, 'cause you had a nigga blocked for two days." Migi continued, standing against the counter.

"And I'm not going to say it was, or it wasn't," I clarified to him, grabbing my glass flute and pouring myself a cup of champagne. I didn't have a second glass in reach, but luckily I had grabbed an extra one just in case I messed up.

Walking into my closet I retrieved the flute off the island before going back to my untimely guest. Migi had removed his sweats and socks by now. Picking up the bottle, I poured him a drink before handing it over.

"Maybe I just needed a night to relax, Migi. Ever thought about that? Maybe my week had been overwhelming and ya' girl wanted to soak and calm down." I suggested to him. He took the glass, opening his mouth to reply, but I removed the robe and that caught his words. His tongue swiping across his bottom lip.

Taking the tin bucket of ice and the remainder of my Moët, I walked over to the tub and sat the items down before making myself comfortable in the water. The coconut milk immediately captivity me with the silkiness of the product, the Pink Himalayan
Scrub hit me soon as I was settled and the sweet scent of vanilla was the cherry on top.

Migi watched, pulling the flute to his lips and taking a few sips. I knew champagne was his favorite from the number of times he had ordered it during our dates, rather it was lunch or dinner.

He stripped from his boxers, his eyes locked on mine. Sitting the glass down nearing his pre-rolled blunts before he eased himself into the water, across from me.

His attention didn't shift from me and therefore I returned the gaze. Taking in his appearance. His hair, eyes, nose, mouth, neck, the broadness of his shoulders, and arms. When I did find his eyes again, they were still burning holes in me. That schoolgirl-ish feeling filled me. Nervous and excited, a smile creeping up on my lips. I'm thankful in moments like this for my chocolate skin because I know my cheeks would be red hot right now.

"Two days?" He asked and I sighed, leaning back into the water.

"Yeah," I said with a shrug, not knowing what kind of explanation he was expecting.

Yes, I understood he didn't know of the Salice girl's intentions and after further thought, maybe she didn't know I was the owner of Lux Inches. It would be hard to believe since the bookings for the classes are done via Instagram. I'm not only tagged in the shop's post, but also plastered on the social media and website for — still, anything is possible.

However, it was her sister that booked, and after doing some digging, I found out she had been a follower of mine and the shop's for almost two years— even booking her class a little under three months ago when I first announced the Houston and Dallas classes.

My doctor brain couldn't ignore those facts. So, yes, their lead-up to this was innocent, but still...I needed time.

I accepted his roses and gave him some time during the class, but at the end of the day, I wanted to think before forcing myself to move on so quickly. I knew better than to sweep important stuff under the rug.

"I needed some time. It was only two days. Dang. You act like I left you hanging for two weeks." He picked up one of his blunts, lighting the end. After a few pulls, he asked me another question.

"You done holding back on me now?"

"Why do you think I'm holding back?"

Migi picked up his glass, exhaling the smoke through his nose. He didn't respond the quickest and I played with the bubbles while eyeing him, waiting.

"Because I can feel it."

He threw the remainder of his champagne back, filling the cup for his second round while handing me mine. I swallowed a gulp of the sweet alcohol before resting the glass.

"You could be feeling.... something else. You could be wrong." I informed him, sitting up in the tub. I had fought the urge to touch him for long enough.

The water splashed as I scooted closer to him. I took the blunt out of his hands, letting it out. Migi watched, wanting to argue. I could see it on his face, but he never did.

"I don't know, maybe I am," I sensed the truth in his words. He who leaned up at the moment; bringing his face closer to mine. "All I do know is...I wanna try. You got me in a bathtub, drinking champagne with bubbles and shit. I ain't used to this, mama. But I wanna try it out. I wanna do whatever it takes, long as we good."

Nothing was wrong with us trying. Clearly, my guard was up. I could try this and get my heart broken. I could try this and get my feelings involved, not knowing his true intentions. Trying— wasn't the problem, but indeed the problem lies in the results of us "trying". Migi licked his lips, pulling me closer to him. His hand lingering under the bubbles.

"Can you promise me something?" I asked him, and he looked at my lips and then back to my eyes, slowly nodding his head before sitting back. I reached out, finally running a hand down his front, my fingers tracing his neck tattoos.

"Promise me, there won't be no no' drama."

There was a physical burst of relief. His shoulders relaxed as he processed my words.

"You ain't gotta worry 'bout no mo' drama, Babygirl. All that shit gettin' handled, but," I wore a kool-aid smile at first. Excited to hear the words coming from him. Then there was a "but" causing that smile to turn into a deep frown. Migi smirked at my apparent change of attitude, his hand under the water, rubbing circles along my hips.

"I gotta request for you now."

"What's that, Migi?"

"I need you to be mine now. No mo' blockin' ya' nigga number, no mo' second guessin' me, no mo' stallin'. I promise you no drama. I mean that shit, I'm all in. But is you rocking' wimme?"

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Anita Baker's Sweet Love was playing through the speakers. Both of us were fresh out of a very intense and steamy shower. Migi's hands were more touchy than normal, his mouth on my neck and lips every chance that presented itself. Those two blunts and us emptying that full bottle of Moët had filled the space with sexual tension. Until finally I had enough of his teasing and was cutting the hot water off.

Now we're at the bathroom counter, me humming the words along to the song as he stood behind me.

"You so beautiful, mama," I smiled at his words, my movement ceasing momentarily. Migi inched closer to me, his hands on either side, holding me there. "Give me a kiss."

Turning around, I followed his request. Wrapping my arms around his neck. I pulled Migi down to me, only pecking his lips a few times. They were soft and plump,  making me moan. Tilting my head slightly, I licked his bottom lip, sucking it into my mouth. It earned me a groan from him, his hands grabbing my ass under the towel.

My tongue ran across his and that grip tighten. I could feel him growing against the towel wrapped around his waist.

Migi pulled the towel from around my body, his hands on my bare skin. Groping and rubbing me as if he didn't want to let go. The neediness in his touch turned my body on more.

We moved from the bathroom, back into my bedroom. After a few steps, I was up in his arms. My legs wrapped around his torso.

Migi's hands palmed my ass cheeks, squeezing and massaging my flesh. I wasn't sure if it was his needy touch or his tongue in my mouth that was driving me crazy, but something was causing this make-out session to be a hundred times better. More sensual and had me growing wet in his hands.

He broke away, laying me down. His eyes ran down my body while I was in my most vulnerable state.

"Migi..."

"I want you, mama."

He pecked my lips again, trailing butterfly kisses to my cheek down to my neck. His hands held onto my hips, rubbing his fingertips along my thighs. He sucked on my soft spot and I bit down on my lip, trying to stop that row of moans from escaping, but it was no use.

"Shhitt. M...Migi."

"I gotchu, Babygirl." My hands rubbed down his back, my fingertips softly pressing into his skin. Migi kissed my nipples, groaning as he went back and forth between the two.

"Titties so pretty, baby. I been wanting to suck on ya' nipples since that day in yo' office," He placed one in his mouth. His tongue flickered across it before sucking. I moaned to the touch, grinding my naked lower half into his.

Migi switched nipples, moving his hand from my hip, to in between our bodies. Leaning up to watch my expressions as his fingers grazed my clit. My mouth fell open, low moans filling the room at his teasing touch.

"You already wet, Babygirl? Hm?" His raspy tone now heavy with sexual desire.

He removed his fingers, licking the juices that covered them so easily. A deep groan left his throat as he swallowed. His eyes closed for a second before he smirked. "I could eat this pussy every day and never get tired."

He slipped a finger back in me, curling it slightly as he moved it in and out. His eyes locked on mine and I reached up to touch him.

Migi didn't move from the touch, his head relaxing in the palm of my hand as I pulled him closer. He added a second finger, biting his lip as I squeezed around them.

"So fuckin' tight and wet,"His thumb found my clit like it was made of magnets, softly rubbing circles around it and my legs shook. "Can I taste it, mama?"

I could've came a thousand times right then.

No verbal response was given, but it wasn't needed either. My nod was enough and he smiled. Bringing his lips to mine, Migi's continued to finger me. Slow and deliberately. His kisses nice and sensual as his tongue took its time exploring my mouth. Then he pecked my lips one last time.

Migi's head went in between my thighs. His tongue replacing his thumb and that first kiss on my clit made me quiver.

"Ohhh.." I bit my finger to stop being too loud. His tongue swiped across my clit, before he sucked on it, still fingering me at a steady pace. "M...Migi..shittt, baby."

Migi removed his fingers, pushing my thighs opened further, and resting my legs on his shoulders. His tongue traveled my slit, dipping inside me — causing a moan to leave the both of us. "Baby that feels so fuckinnggg....good." My hands found the top of his head, rubbing along his braids, my moans growing louder as he moved his head from side to side.

"I love the way you taste, mama....cum on Daddy tongue, baby."

His words were all I needed for that orgasm to come crashing around me. His tongue back inside me, his hands holding my thighs as he fucked with it. My pussy pulsed around him desperately as I came down from that high, my cream and wetness covering his fingers and face. Migi placed kisses on my pussy lips, running his tongue along my slit one last time before making his way back to my mouth. He kissed on my belly, breast, and nipples. Finally, face to face with me and I grabbed his beard, pushing our mouths together.

Somehow we ended up with me on top. The towel around his waist was gone. Slightly, I pushed him to lay flat against the furry throw pillows. His dick bobbed as it stood at attention. Migi reached for the head, but I grabbed his hands to stop him.

I sat on my knees in between his thighs, leaning directly over him. I opened my mouth letting a drip of saliva fall on his shaft. The slightest contact made him moan in pleasure. I looked up, biting my lip, trying to suppress my own. The sounds of him being pleasured in the slightest way made me hornier.

Lowering my head, I licked my lips before placing kisses on the head, down his rod. Migi's hand tugged at the sheets underneath us and I licked my tongue out. Making my way to the tip and sliding him into my mouth.

Only focusing on the head as I sucked. Flickering my tongue back and forth against the tip. Cleaning the pre-cum that continued to spill.

"Fuckkk."

I removed one of my hands, wrapping it around his shaft. Jacking his dick as I lowered my head, taking more of him into my mouth. Eventually, he hit the back of my throat and I started to breathe through my nose to relax the muscles. His grunts and moaning only made me speed up.

"Damn, baby, you doing such a good fucking job."

Getting comfortable, I spread my thighs, putting my ass in the air. I could feel my juices leaking down my inner thighs as I did so.

"Ohhh...shittt. Sehven...damn baby."

With both of my hands wrapped around his pole, I jacked his dick, my mouth meeting my hands as I took in more of him each time.

Kissing the tip, one of my hands continued the task while the other ventured lower. Softly palming his balls in my hand and rubbing them. I appreciated him for keeping himself manicured. He wasn't shaved smooth, but he wasn't a forest either. Making this task more enjoyable.

Migi eyes watched me as I orally pleasured him. His moaning and groaning were like music to my ears. My pussy juices were covering my inner thighs by now.

"You gon' nut for me, Daddy?"

"Fuckkk.." A frown formed on his forehead as he listened. I swiped my tongue across his tip. Grinning at the sharp intake of air he did. "Sehven, shittt baby!"

"I want you to cum, please." Migi opened his mouth, but words failed him and I smiled.

Lowering my head, I continued my hand movements. Softly massaging his balls, sucking his tip into my mouth again.

In no time, I heard him shifting, his breathing becoming louder. "Fuckkk, Babygirl. I'm nutting!"

That was my queue and I deep-throated him. Bobbing my head quickly. Migi grunted and I felt when his load shot into my mouth. The tip was already in the back of my throat, letting me easily swallow his fluids. I left a few kisses on his lower half before wiping my mouth and sitting up. His eyes were closed and his chest heaving.

So I took the opportunity.

Throwing my leg over his waist. Naturally, my own fingers found their way to my slit. Rubbing up and down and circling my clit. I moaned at the contact, partially not believing how wet I was with him.

Snapping out of my trace, I grabbed the base of his dick. Still, rock hard, I angled him at my entrance and slid down onto him.

"Shiittt." My hips rolled, sliding down on his dick as I took most of him inside me. My pussy clenched around his girth and my hands rested on his neck.

"You look so fucking gorgeous, Babygirl. Riding this dick.....this yo' dick, mama. You hear me?" I nodded, not able to speak, but I heard him loud and clear. Migi gripped my hips. And I found my pace, speeding up.

My ass bounced as I took every inch of him into me. That natural curve on his dick was like magic. Hitting that spot deep inside me with ease.

My lips found his neck, sucking and kissing him. Probably leaving hickeys, but I didn't give a fuck. Playing right now was The Closer I Get To You by Luther Vandross and Beyoncé. The soft tempo song sent a chill down my spine as I rode him up and down to his tip.

"Sehven, baby...you gon' make me nut."

"Me...too. Fuckkk...it feels so damn good inside me."

The grip on my hips tighten and I placed my hands over his. Holding them there. I didn't need him moving me. Attempting to take control. It felt too fucking good.

"Pussy so fucking good, mama." His words came out a mumble, but I heard them, loud and clear. I kissed up to his lips, sucking his bottom one into my mouth.

Dragging his hands up to my breast. Migi didn't need instruction from that point. Taking one in each hand, he tugged at my nipples, groping my breast so softly yet enough force to drive me crazy.

"I'm...finna...fuckkk, I'm finna cum." I told him. Migi took a hand, placing one finger on my clit and rubbing it. "Ohhhh, fuccck, Daddy!"

"Cum fa' me, mama. Be my perfect little slut."

His coaching sent me into overdrive. My pussy clenched, holding him tightly and my stomach tightened as I came on top of him. Migi groaned soon after. Wrapping an arm around my body to pull me off of him before he came inside me.

"Damn, I ain't wanna pull out."

I laid back on the mattress, my breathing heavy as my legs shook. I couldn't respond, but I smirked at his greedy confession.

The bed dipped and then I heard a door open. Soon he returned with a hot wet rag to clean me off. Migi pulled the sheets back and I sat up to crawl underneath with him. I started to roll over to my side and he quickly stopped me by draping an arm over my body.

"Girl, lay yo' ass on me so I can go to sleep. I'm tired."

I didn't have the energy to argue. Instead, I inched closer, laying my head down on his chest and falling asleep with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 7.1K 54
ษชษด แดกษชแด„สœ โ†ด โ‹†โˆตโœงโˆดโ‹†๊™ณ ๐—’/๐—‡ ๐–ป๐—Ž๐—†๐—‰๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‹ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐–ฝ๐—€๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—’ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—๐— ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ...
13.6K 284 20
๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™›๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™™๐™š๐™ง. ๐™ฎ/๐™ฃ ๐™ญ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™˜๐™ค๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ก โ˜† ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™๐™€ ๐˜ฝ๐˜พ ๐™Š๐™ ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™‚๐™๐˜ผ๐™‚๐™€ โ˜†
9.2K 354 10
๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž ๐…๐ˆ๐๐ƒ ๐Ž๐”๐“.