Rangrez ✓#indianromance

By daydreamero9

Highest rank #1 in shortromance on 18.05.2020 Status: completed Abigail is a painter who is content with her... More

Author's Note
purple-part 1
purple-part 2
Yellow-part 1
Yellow-part 2
Blue part-1
Blue part-2
Orange part 2
Not an update*_*
Red part-1
Red part-2
Red-Part 3
Green-unedited chapter
Epilogue

Orange Part 1

1.1K 95 26
By daydreamero9

Vikram's POV

I was jogging in the park.It was my daily routine.Just when I was passing by the regular path I bumped into someone. It was a small kid.He had lost his balance and was about to hit the ground. I held him immediately in my arms.When my eyes met with him,a smile formed on my lips.It was Lavin.

His eyes were still shut as he thought he would fall onto the ground.I called his name"Lavin,open your eyes.You are safe now."He opened his one eye to check whether he was alright. I laughed at his innocence. Since when you find kids so innocent.

"Thank you Viram uncle."he said with a toothy smile.I wondered how I was okay with him calling me uncle.Cause I really hated it the other day when that monstrous kid was calling me the same.plus he also called my name incorrectly but I still didn't mind it. Something was definitely wrong with me.

"What are you doing all alone here?Does your parents know it?"I asked kneeling down on my knees to match up his height."I am not alone.Massi has come with me."he said giving me a sheepish smile and looked around to check whether anyone was seeing us.It looked fishy.I was about to take him to Abigail but she soon appeared in front of us.

"Love where did you go? I was looking for you since last one hour."she came closer to us and hugged him tightly. I could see she had been crying as the tears had dried on her cheeks.This kid is a little devil.Then she noticed me and was in utter surprise. "What are you doing here?"she asked me. I wonder if that's her favourite question cause she keeps asking me that offently.

"Well, It's a public park and I happened to jog around here like everyday."I was a bit angry on her for not letting me explain my side of the story the other day.It hurt me that she didn't even consider my good intention of helping her.I know what happened on that day was a blunder.But I still couldn't tolerate her anger towards me.

"Sorry.if it came out as rude.I was just enquiring casually."She said genuinely.I could see guilt creeping all over her face.I felt bad for my behaviour. A silence soon fell around us.Suddenly Lavin shouted in excitement breaking the silence"Massi, look there is a candy floss stoll. I want one Candy floss...candy floss"he was now chanting those words while he ran around us in a circle.I laughed heartily and found Abigail staring at me with amusement.She immediately looked away when our eyes met and turned her attention to Lavin.

"You are not going to get any.Since you already had lots of chocolates when we got into the park.Your teeth will rotten and then rats will stole them away while you are asleep.You want that?"she asked faking a serious tone.

I chuckled at her words and she shot me an angry look.I soon mouthed a sorry.But it was too late.Lavin had realised her little lie and stomped his feet and kept asking for candy floss.kids are annoying sometimes I concluded.

Abigail was now taking him to the stall.Lavin was squealing in excitement and was jumping up and down till they reached the stall.She bought three candy floss and they both soon returned to the place where I was standing.Lavin handed me a candy floss. I politely refused it."Thanks Viram uncle.I will have two candy flosses now."he said gladly.I chuckled after his reply.Abigail narrowed her eyes at him.

Then she got busy in eating the candy floss.She looked so cute and was showing her tongue to her nephew as it had turned dark pink now.She had some pink cotton stuck near her lips.I tried to tell her that.She checked her lips but couldnt get it off.I extended my hand and reached for the piece and took it off.While doing it I accidently touched her lips. They felt soft and delicate.I resisted the urge to touch them again.

Soon Lavin met his school friend who had come with his granny. He got busy in playing with him.Abigail and I was sitting on the bench near the area where those kids were playing.We sat there in silence for a while.

"I am sorry.I got angry on you without reason.It wasn't your fault.I know now that those kids troubled you."she said lowering her eyes to the ground.I felt bad that she was apologising. I replied"Don't be sorry Abigail.I did felt bad that you didn't give me an opportunity to justify myself.but we are cool now.freinds??"I asked extending my hands.When she did not shake it I thought I was going to make fool of myself.But fortunately she extended her hand too.

"Friends."she said beaming with smile.I would love to get lost in her hazel eyes.I felt my heart racing faster as we shook hands.I tried hard to control myself from squealing with joy.why was I so happy with just a little handshake? We just shook hands for gods sake.

"So when can I join you as your assistant? "I said in a mocked serious tone.She looked confused and was figuring out her answer.I started bursting into fits of laughter after watching those million dollar expressions on her face.She slapped my arm playfully realising I was just kidding around.
*****************************************
Abigail's POV

I still don't belive I am friends with Mr. Walia. What were you even thinking Abigail? You guys are south and north poles apart.We can't be even aquentances. But it was now fact.I had agreed to be his friend. Even though I hated him when I first saw him.His arrogant and self obsessed behaviour was clear enough to figure out he wasn't my type.

No doubt he was handsome.His personality was impossible to resist. Girls must be drooling over him.But he looked so focused on his business. All he cared was money and it bugged me somewhere. But I couldn't blame him.People are different and you need to respect their individuality.But when I met him for the first time I saw a pain in his eyes. Was I imagining things?

I was brought back from my thoughts as a car was honking at me.I mumbled a sorry as soon as I realised I was walking in the middle of the road.I stepped on the pavement and continued my walk.Soon I realised a car was following me.I turned around to look at the person who was driving it.It was the same car.I stopped in my tracks.He parked his car to the side of the road and soon was walking towards me.I felt uneasy under his presence. what would i say to him? I don't even know if any word will come out from my mouth when he will be looking at me.

I was brought back from my chain of thoughts as he snapped his fingers in front of my face.His eyes were boring into my face now."Hi Abigail, how are you?"Mr. Walia asked.I tried to speak in a normal tone but my voice broke suddenly surprising me"I am ...fine."what's wrong with you Abbi? Where is your confidence? Don't make your self so obvious by letting him know the effect of his presence on you.

"Are you sure? I saw you walking in the middle of the road. I honked my car horn for like three or four times.Be careful when you are on the road.what if something bad had happened?"he said in a worried tone.

"I am not a kid."I said getting irritated by his caring gesture towards me.Don't you feel worse when the person you don't really like suddenly becomes nice to you and then It makes you feel so guilty for hating him earlier.I was going through the same situation.He smiled at me when he heard my reply."Offcourse you are.I have seen the way you were eating candy floss the other day.You had the cotton stuck all over your mouth."He chuckled while saying it.I was embarrassed beyond a limit.

"Hey I was kidding.I didn't mean to offend you."he said in an apologetic tone.I just smiled at his words because I really didn't know what to say further. I thought we will again be in the company of silence as usual.But he proved me wrong popping a question at me"Would you like to have coffee?There is a very nice restaurant just round the corner.I was about to refuse his offer but couldn't do it as he was looking at me expectantly.So I agreed to it.

He opened the car door for me and I sat inside feeling bit awkward. He sat on the driver's seat.We reached at the restaurant in no time as it was near by.He parked his car and soon we entered inside.I loved the interior as the wall of the restaurant was covered in graffiti.I was having a look at them when his phone started ringing. He excused himself and went to talk on the phone in the secluded area.

I got busy in observing the beautiful art on the walls."Excuse me..do you have reservation?"A female voice brought me back from my trance.I was surpsied by the voice and jumped from my place crashing the nearby glass artifacet that was placed on the table. That woman was glaring at me now.I apologised to her."I am very sorry."

"Do you have reservation?"She asked almost yelling at me.Her big eyes really scared me."Are you dumb? I asked do you have a reservation? ".I replied"Actually I am here with someone ...."she cut me off saying"I know people like you.They think they can fool people by faking the richness. But look at your clothes they look like a mess."It's when I realised I had some paint on my t-shirt which had dried now.I cursed myself.I really looked messy.I should have changed into something good before heading out.

"Get the hell out of this place.This place belongs to elite people.Not a paupers like you.Do you even know what was the cost of this art piece you just destroyed?"She said making a disgusted face.Now I could feel people's eyes on me.They were giving me various looks.Some of them were sympathetic and most of the looks I received were telling me I was the most disgusting thing on the earth.I never felt so offended in my life.

I realised I was crying when I felt the hot water on my cheeks. I almost ran to the exit and made my way to the nearest bus stop.I needed to find a ride to get home.

There were people who gave me a questioning look as they noticed me crying. I ignored them and fixed my eyes to the ground. Soon I met with pair of brown leather shoes.There was someone standing in front of me.I looked up to see that person.I wiped the tears as soon as I saw him.

"Why did you left without even telling me? I was worried about you.Now let's head back to the restaurant again."He said while he extended his hand to me.He must have come to know the truth then why was he insisting to go back to that place again.

"There is no way I am going back to that place again."I said in determined manner. His hand was still extended as he waited for me to come along with him."I said I am not coming back."I raised my voice getting angry at his persistence. He held my hand and forcefully made me get up.I tried to resist but his hold was firm."Is he bothering you miss? "Asked a boy who was sitting on the bench.Now people started gathering around us.I bet they just wanted to enjoy the show.I was about to clear the misunderstanding when Mr.Walia spoke venomously to that guy"You mind your own f***king business. I am talking to my girlfriend here."That guy backed off murmuring under his breath"stupid lovebirds."This earned him a glare from Mr.Walia.He looked away as if he wasn't the one who passed that comment.

Soon I was forcefully taken to that restaurant again.He didn't listen to my request of not taking me there.Even my so many threats failed to divert his mind.I was gazing at the floor all the time once we were there.He called the owner and told him what had happened.It looked like they knew each other.His name was Mr.Pravin Makhija.Soon that lady was called.I came to know she was the manager of the restaurant.

The owner spoke to her in angry tone"just because you are the manager.It doesn't give you the right to insult my customers like that.You are fired.leave this place immediately.You will receive your salary and final settlement soon."

The lady was on the verge of crying now.She was apologising to her boss but he didn't budge.I felt sorry for her.What she did was part of her job.Though she could have done it in a good way.But taking away her job was the extreme step."Don't fire her please."I requested to the owner.He looked at me with surprise. Mr.Walia intervened"Abigail,it's his decision.He is the owner of this place."I knew he had put those words in the his friend's mouth and he wanted that lady to get fired from her job.

I ignored his him and spoke to Mr.Makhija again."please I request you . Don't you think I should have a say in this matter since it includes me also?"He thought for a while and then said"Fine.you can keep the job but you need to apologise to Miss ....."He waited for me to complete his sentence.

"Abigail Prakash.She is the one I was talking about the other day."said Mr.Walia as he talked to his friend."You are the painter he mentioned."Pravin asked in disbelief. I just nodded my head."I read an article about you in the newspaper. You are great artist. I even saw your paintings in the paper."he spoke in excited manner.

"I am not that great. I am just a beginner."I admitted shyly."She is too humble to admit her talent."commented Mr.Walia and I shot him a glare.He chuckled after that.Then the lady apologised to me.I gave her a forgiving smile and we were heading out of the restaurant but Mr.Makhija stopped us.He insisted on having something as he wanted to make it upto us for his staff member's earlier behaviour.

We sat at the table and soon were served a hot coffee. Just when I was sipping on it.Mr.Walia asked me a question"Do you remember what I said to the guy at the bus stop?"I was confused where our discussion was heading. I replied,"about what part exactly?"

"About you being my girlfriend."he replied in a causal manner.My eyes were widened at the mention of that part where he called me his girlfriend. "I know your were trying to control the situation by lying and it's okay.I didn't mind."I said tried to look normal though I was hyperventilating from the inside.

"Well, I wasn't lying when I said it.Will you give me an honour to be your boyfriend? "He asked looking into my eyes.

I chocked on the coffee I was drinking.
*****************************************
A/N:Well he tossed a question finally? What should be our girl's reply?
We call candy floss 'buddhi ke baal'.what you guys call it? Any different name for it?
*unedited*
Vote/comment if you are liking this story.
Happy reading♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.5K 6.7K 51
₦ɇ₩ ⱨø₱ɇ ø₣ Ⱡøvɇ❤ 𝚁𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚊 + 𝚁𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚑 = 𝚁𝚊𝚜𝚑 Love is a springtime plant that perfumes everything with its hope ❤☺. 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗻𝗮 𝗔𝗵𝘂𝗷...
3.4M 195K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
3.7M 156K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
38K 3.4K 32
Two souls, deeply in love! But destiny had it's own plans. Their lives were played with, in the worst way possible. After nearly 6 years, Destiny...