The girl from another dimensi...

By Lordexplosionmrder

When a Ninjago fan is sent to the show in the form of a fanmade serpentine it goes about as well as you think... More

Prolouge
Info on the holivipers
Holiviper deisgns
Part 1
Never trust most snakes
Can of snakes
The snake king
Just a quick question
Tik tok
i have a question for everyone
oh and one more thing
Hey
Once bitten twice shy
I had a random thought
All is revealed
what story do you want me to work on next
would you guys like me to make a discord
good news and bad news
THE DISCORD IS OPEN
the royal blacksmiths part 1

oneshot

1K 29 39
By Lordexplosionmrder

This is a apology for taking so long for no part 2 of the Royal blacksmiths

Note:This takes place after once bitten twice shy but before the Royal blacksmiths

THIS STORY IS CANON

Another day another attempt at finding the second fangblade but no luck. Things have been better though as I have been eating more and gaining more weight and I can show more of my true personality due to everyone knowing that I'm not from here.

Though I want to show my appreciation for everyone most of the time I just lounge around or semi help when plot stuff happens. But what can I do to show my appreciation?

As I think to myself I slither around the bounty trying to think of some stuff. A game night? No  not everyone on the bounty likes games. Maybe a movie night with some movies from my dimension? Hmm that's a maybe but not for right now.

As I slither by the kitchen it hits me. That's it I can cook something for everyone! It's perfect! Only there's one teeny tiny problem. I barely know how to cook and this is coming from someone who took cooking classes in high school. I had just picked the class as I didn't want to be in band and none of the other classes interested me. Though I can prepare remen and canned foods easy enough and frozen pizza and pizza rolls. Wait a minute I know just the recipe for everyone that even I can follow.

Tail wagging excitedly I slither inside the kitchen looking through the fridge and cabinets and everything that was needed for the recipe was there. Alright it's time to get to cooking.

As I was getting ready I hear someone walk in. Turning my head I see Cole standing there probably wondering what I was doing. "Oh hey Jordan you hungry or something?" He asks walking up to me.

"Oh no it's jussszst that I want to make something for everyone asssss a thank you for all that they've done for me" I say smiling. "Oh you didn't have to do that for us"Cole says evidently emberassed. "No no you guysssss have done so much it's the leasssst I can do" I say determined.

"Ok if you really want to then I won't stop you. Just what is it your making us? If you can't tell then that's fine" He asks curious as I go back to the cabinets grabbing a pot and filling it with water. "Oh well I'm making something sssssuper simple but deliciousssss. It's macaroni and cheessssse it's my favorite thing to eat other than pizza and chicken tenderssss" I say waiting for the water to fill to about a little less than half.

"Oh Mac and cheese sounds good!  Well I won't bother ya any longer" He says as he gets ready to walk out. "Cole if you want you can come help me besidesssss it's your turn to cook tonight anywayssss so" I say looking off to the side. This was the first time it was Cole's turn to cook since I have arrived and I am not mentally or physically ready I'm not even sure a holivipers stomach can handle his cooking.

He seems surprised that I asked him for help "Really? Are you sure? People usually don't like my cooking last time I make duck chowder it glued everyone's mouth shut" He says wincing at the memory. "Don't worry Cole it's Mac and cheessssse even I can't screw thisssss up and I barely know how to cook. I will be with you the whole time and will help" I say giving a closed eye smile.

That seems to convince him as he smiles. "Alright then what do we need?" He asks as he closes the kitchen door for privacy.  "Alright for thissss recipe you will jussst need macaroni, cheese,and ssssalt" I say as I set out the ingredients off to the side and roll up the sleeves on my hoodie. "Wow only three ingredients? That does sound pretty simple" Cole says surprised. 'Has this man never had Mac and cheese or does he think it's more complicated than that?' I think to myself.

"Now firssst we fill this pot about half full with water. And then we will sssset it on the stove and sssset it to high and then we wait for the water to start boiling and we will continue from there" I say as I set the pot down on the stove.  Cole nods and if he had a notepad he would probably be writing things down.

"Next we need to cut the cheesssse I usually usssse about half a block of one cause I like my noodlesss to be really cheesy." I say as I unwrap a new block of cheese. Taking out a knife I cut the cheese in half and set aside the one that we were going to use on a piece of paper towel. I wrap of the leftover cheese in the wrap that it came in and put it in a zip up plastic bag to make sure that it doesn't go bad and put it back in the fridge.

"Hey Cole is the water boiling yet?" I ask as I'm putting up the cheese. "Uh how can you tell when it's boiling?" He asks confused. 'Uh can he really not tell when water is boiling?' I think to myself dumbfounded. "Its when the water isssss bubbling. We put in some salt in the water while it'ssss boiling to add flavor to the noodles" I say closing the fridge. "Oh no I mean when can you tell when it's starting to boil" He asks curious.

I had a tough time telling when it was a good time too but after enough times making the noodles I learned by myself.  I slither over to the pot and look into it. It's almost time for it to begin boiling. "You sssee Cole those little bubblessss on the bottom of the pot?" I say pointing to said bubbles. He nods in understanding. "Well then they start to rissse alot and quickly then you put in the salt" I say. "Oh I get it now well now I know" He says seemingly happy that he knows this. I'm scared at what this will hold for the future with his cooking.

"Why do you need to put in the salt when it's starting to boil? Why not just put it in now?" He asks curious. "Becuase that will sssscratch the pot and I'm pretty sure Zane and the othersss wouldn't like that" I say not wanting to invoke the wrath of the ice master.

"Anywayssss now we need to cut the cheese. I will show you how it's done for the first slice and then I want you to try ok?" I ask and he seems a bit nervous but he does nod. Being careful I grab a knife and cut a large slice off and then I fold the cut slice in half and then cut it in half creating 4 square pieces of cheese.

"I want you to cut the cheese like thissss cause if you jussst put in the large slicessss it will take alot longer for it to melt than if you cut it into squares like thisssss." I say showing him the slice. "Oh ok I get it yeah that seems simple enough. How many slices do you want?" He asks as he grabs the knife as I move over to the pot. "4 should be good" I say as I pour around almost a handful of salt into my hand and then into the pot and then I grab a wooden spoon and stir around.

Looking over to Cole he seems to be doing good so far the slices were a bit thick but not bad for  his first time.  Soon the pot is boiling properly .Grabbing the noodles I begin to pour them into the pot and immediately begin stirring. "Now Cole we are going to be usssing sea ssssshell styled noodlessss for this recipe but any kind workssss." I say constantly stirring the noodles.

"Oh ok I was wondering why the noodles were shaped differently." He says looking at the box. "Yeah it'ssss just some peoplesss preferences and this isss what we had at the moment. Now once the water has begun boiling you add the noodless. Note it is important not too add too much becausssse they will absorb the water and get bigger put too much in and sssssome won't cook properly and it will drain all the water before they can soften. I usually put just under half becausssse if you put too much when you put the cheese it won't ssstick to the noodles and when you do eat them they won't be cheesssy." I say stirring.

This seems to overload Coles brain a bit and I don't blame him it took me many and I mean many tries to get it right . "No need to worry after everyone triessss these we can make them again causssse I know they will want more" I say laughing. "I can't wait to taste test these from the way you been talking about them they must taste amazing" He says looking excited.  "They sure do now once you put in the noodlessss you can ssstart putting in the cheese and when you do you must keep stirring consssstantly otherwise the cheese will ssstick to the bottom of the pot?" I say still stirring.

"Got it so we can start adding the cheese now?" He asks. "Yessss but only one piece at a time and be careful when putting them in as we don't want to splash ourssselves with boiling water. "I say reaching over with my other hand and dropping a piece of cheese in.
" Yeah I wouldnt want that " Cole says wincing at the imagery.  "How about you start sssstirring while I drop in the cheessse sound good?"  I say. "Are you sure what if I mess it up?" He asks worried ad messing this up. "Itsss ok Cole I'm right with you and will help you. All you need to do is sssstir slowly but too slowly and make sure the ssspoon is touching the bottom of the pot" I say putting a hand on his shoulder.

He looks down for a moment before looking up at me determined. "Ok I'll do it" He says as he grabs the spoon and begins stirring. "Rememeber Cole don't ssstop until I say sssso" I say as I begin dropping in a cheese piece every few seconds until there are around 4 pieces left. The water is decreasing bit by bit until there isn't much left.  And Cole is doing a good job as he isn't spilling any water at all. Around 2 minutes have passed and they looks ready time for the taste test. "Alright Cole ssstop for now" I say taking over the stirring  and seeing that there isn't any cheese stuck to the bottom.

Turning off the burner I move the pot to another one before taking out a noodle with the wooden spoon. I blow on it a bit to cool it off before I put it in my mouth. It is nice and soft if a bit hot still but it's very cheesy and warm. "Ok they are done as for the other four piecessss we need to drain the water and then add the 4 pieces and then keep ssstiring and then let them melt. We'll that's usually water my dad doesss but since there is so little water left we don't need to do that. We can jusssst add them now." I say as I add the last 4 pieces and keep stirring for about a minute or 2 and when I stop they are mostly melted you could see some tint pieces but they will melt soon enough.

"Oooh these look super good. And they smell good too" Cole says almost drooling at the pot.
"Well let's give it a little tasssste "I say grabbing a spoon before taking a bite. I hum in happiness at the delicious cheesy goodness and I want to eat the whole pot but I need to have some restraint this is for everyone. "I feel like I've died and gone to heaven"  Cole says enjoying the noodles in pure bliss.

Luckily it was only about a half hour til dinnertime so it's perfect time to eat. "Cole can you gather everyone at the dinner table pleassse" I ask. "Got it I will be back don't you dare eat any more of those!" He says running off probably wanting to hurry up and eat more.

Picking up a label I put a large but even amount into 6 bowls for everyone including myself.  Unfortunately that was all of the noodles there were. Oh well better add them to the lost next time one of us goes shopping.

Grabbing 3 plates at a time I slither over to the table a few rooms over and set them down in everyone's seat repeating the process a few times over until all were set and set up the proper utensils for eating.

Soon everyone is in the dining room and none were looking too happy as it was Coles night to cook and were probably wondering what abomination he has made this time. When they see and smell the delicious looking noodles on the table they have to do a double take. "Woah Cole did you actually make this for us?" Kai asks surprised.  "This looks too good to be true actual normal looking food?" Jay says walking closer and examining said noodles.

"Is it so hard to believe that I can actually make something decent for once?" Cole asks annoyed. "Yes" everyone says in unison with a deadpan expression. "Well to tell the truth I did have some help with this" he says emberassed. "I helped him" I said slithering into the room. Everyone looks at me in surprise. "You ssssee you guys have done sssso much for me and I want to repay you ssssomehow and I though that I could make something for you all to enjoy. Cole helped me with the cutting and ssstirring and no need to worry I carefully watched him and we both taste tesssted it" I say a bit shyly.

"You didn't need to do this for us Jordan" Jay says shocked but happy. "Yeah we were just helping out if the good of our heart" Nya says giving me a hug. 'TO MUCH LOVE AHHHHHH' I mentally scream.  Pulling on my hoodies strings to hide my face but unfortunately my snout still pokes out but at leat it covers my eyes. "Well thankssss for the kind words go ahead and enjoy" I say not wanting to look at them out of emberassment.

Everyone takes their seats and they seem to like the smell of the noodles as I hear hums. I can hear one person just going away at their plate my guess is that its Cole.

Everyone looks at Cole who just starts digging into the noodles with no hesitation look at each other before taking a bite of the noodles.

Nothing just pure silence. Loosening up the hood I peek through and everyone is frozen with neutral expressions on their faces. Even Cole has stopped eating to look at them. "Isss it good?" I ask nervous. 'Oh God what if they don't like it? What if it's too cheesy?' I ramble to myself mentally.

"This is.." Kai says tone neutral. "This is...." Jay says visibly shaking in wither anger or nervousness or happiness I don't know. "I-its what?" I ask dreading the answer.

"DELICIOUS!" Everyone says as they begin digging into the noodles. "Its so cheesy and good I can't get enough of it"  Jay says with his mouth full. "I can eat this any day of the week!" Kai says in pure bliss. "Yes this is very good. Could you possibly teach me the recipe sometime later" Zane asks and I just nod to emberassed to speak. "You really outdid yourself Jordan and for once you cooked something that doesn't try to kill us Cole " Nya jokes. Cole doesn't reply as he is still eating apparently too happy to get mad at the moment.

"Well I'm glad you guysss liked it. I can make it again anytime as long assss we have the ingredients we do need to buy more noodles next time" I say smiling. "Got it I will write that down later. Why don't you come join us Jordan you made it you should get to enjoy it too" Nya says gesturing me over to sit with them. Nodding with a smile I slither over and coil up and begin eating.

Looking over at everyone's happy faces I'm glad I'm here with them and wouldn't trade it for anything else in the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 3.1K 86
Behold! A story for all of those Garmadon fans out there, no matter what flavor of Garmadon you want! Emperor, Lord, Sensei, Teenager, or Movie, we g...
1.3K 118 50
Continuing on from the projects in my first Art Book.
2K 38 8
A sequel to my other Ninjago fanfic! (P.S just like my previous fanfic, this has been written for all ages, but is primarily PG as Ninjago is a carto...
16.9K 544 16
(Y/N) is a big fan of Ninjago and he likes the serpentines to the point where he made a character from himself. When his 20th birthday arrived. He m...