𝗙𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗜𝗻 𝗟𝘂𝘃 | K/DA A...

Por GohanBlanko

↳ akali is persuaded into joining a dating app, where she befriends a rather interesting guy. [#1 in leagueof... Más

-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11- Sex: The Chapter

-1-

6.9K 173 140
Por GohanBlanko

"I fell in love, fell in love! But that's okay, 'cause we in love!"
- Fell In Luv by Playboi Carti

The concept of love was always confusing to Akali.

A concept that she never really cared for.

She'd watched numerous shows that depicted countless types of love and what it may look like, she was a secret sucker for them, but seeing herself in love was something she never considered.

She didn't believe she'd ever feel that way for anyone. Those mushy lovey-dovey rom-coms raised her standards high. Perhaps too high.

People suck. They suck so much that she assumed the love of her life simply didn't exist. Perhaps fate decided for her to be single her whole life.

Was it a sad outlook? Yeah, maybe, but she was fine with that honestly. She liked being at an arms length with everyone, she liked being alone.

But, some people see such contentment with the feeling as a problem. Particularly her band mates. More specifically, Evelynn.

One thing people should know about Evelynn, aside from the fact that she's a total diva, is that she ain't a quitter. And she hasn't given up on Akali's love life, even though the rapper wished she would.

Eve's tried many different kinds of ways to get Akali to fall in love with somebody, even going as far as holding a Speed Dating Game for her, let's just say the guys that entered left with their egos shattered.

Nothing ever seemed to work for the chick. However, perhaps one day, that would change.

╔══ ≪ °♡° ≫ ══╗
-Chapter 1-
•The App•
╚══ ≪ °♡° ≫ ══╝

Akali was sprawled out on King-Sized bed, earbuds were plugged in her ears blasting the beat of the selected song on her phone against her ears.

She rapped along with the lyrics, alternating between her native language of Korean and English.

She recited the lyrics like it was second nature while flowing seamlessly between verses, not even needing a breath for air.

It was one of her favorite songs. It was her song, titled The Baddest. She wrote it for the band's first album All Out. She liked to refer to the song as, "A cornucopia of good vocals and visuals set to an entrancing beat".

With a relaxed sigh, she continued to lounge with her eyes shut as the song faded out and the next began to play.

Not noticing the figure hovering over her with a scowl on their face.

The silver-haired woman nabbed both ear buds out of Akali's ears, prompting her sit up quickly as a curse left her mouth.

"Motherfu-" she cut herself off when she realized who'd took her earbuds, "Eve! The fuck!" She reached for her headphones, but Evelynn swatted her hand away.

"I've been calling you for five minutes, Rogue. Had to pick the lock to get in here..." The Diva explained, tossing Akali back her earbuds.

"Since when did you know how to pick locks?!"

"Since before I met you." She answered bluntly.

"What happened to privacy?"

"Privacy in this house went out the window when you walked in on me-"

"Shhhhhhhh, don't remind me..." Akali shushed as she put her earbuds in their case, "What was so urgent that you had to invade my space?"

"I found an app for you." She answered with a smug smirk.

Akali narrowed her eyes, "what type of app...?"

"A dating app. It's perfect." Evelynn elaborated, getting a groan from Akali.

"Oh no, here we go again!"

"What. Don't you "Oh no," me, hun."

"We've already been over this! I don't like dating apps, they never work!"

"But, some colleagues of mine, namely Karthus has used it. And he says it works wonders." Evelynn reasoned.

"Of course, Karthus uses it! He uses every one of em'! The man's a slut!" Akali dissed the lead singer of Pentakill with no remorse, even getting a laugh out of Eve.

"Give it a chance, Rogue."

"I'm okay with being single, I've told you a thousand times. Besides, this isn't something that can be forced, Eve."

"I know, darling, you have mentioned it many times..." Evelynn sighed, "but, one last shot. Try it, just this once." She looked at Akali and could tell she still wasn't on board, so giving the rapper her best smile, Evelynn activated her trap card, "Do it for me?"

Akali huffed as her eyes narrowed on Evelynn's shit-eating grin.

Akali glared at Evelynn for what felt like an eternity. She stared hard as if she was trying to blow Evelynn's head up with her mind.

"...Damn it, fine..." She sighed, her gaze softening, "only because this will make you get off my back. I still don't think it'll work."

"Good girl~" Evelynn giggled, knowing it'd get under Akali's skin.

"Ugh."

"The app's called Perfect Match-"

"Because of course it is..." Akali rolled her eyes at the name.

"Make an account and we'll see if you manage to find someone, okay?" Evelynn smiled, she seemed oddly excited.

"You're more hyped than me, and I'm the one downloading it..."

"Have fun searching, darling. And make sure they have a big di-"

"Get out!"

Eve wiggled her fingers at Akali before flipping her always perfect hair and exiting the rapper's room... without closing the door.

"Fuck you too..." Akali mumbled as she got up and shut it herself.

She let out a big dramatic sigh as she watched the app download on her phone. doubted this app was going to work. It was bound to fail just like all of the other dating apps Evelynn had made her try.

But she loved Eve, so she was willing to give this app a shot as well. If it meant making her happy.

Once it finished downloading, she opened up the app and clicked on "make an account."

First thing she was greeted by was a text box.

╔════╗
Welcome to
Perfect Match!
╚════╝

The first thing it asked her was her first and last name, gender, age, and pronouns.

Full Name - Akali Tethi

Gender - Female

Age - 23

Pronouns - She/Her

She then moved on to the next part. This part asked a bit more about her, but it was still the same general questions all of the other dating apps asked.

Hobbies -

Likes -

Dislikes -

She stared at her screen for a brief moment. She didn't want to fill in the same answers as she did with the other apps. This time, she decided to not put in such serious answers.

Hobbies - Rapping, playing video games, idk.

Likes - Spicy anything, street art, dogs, the indoors.

Dislikes - Spiders, bugs in general, salty food.

The last part asked her to fill in a "bio." and so she did.

Bio - Sup, I'm Kali. I make music and I'm a lover of all things gaming, spicy, and anything involving dogs (if you have a dog, hml.) I also have a love for hip-hop. Idk what else to put here, stop reading.

She blankly stared at her bio for a few seconds before laughing at herself. No way someone was going to want to hit her up after reading that.

Without giving it a second thought, she moved on to the next part which asked her to finally create her username and password.

Username - Akawii

Password - Kaligobrr420

Without even double-checking for spelling mistakes, she clicked "Make Account." And there it was. She had successfully made an account on this dating app that she had absolutely no hope for.

While scrolling through it, she saw a bunch of different profiles. She didn't know how the app worked so she struggled trying to get the hang of it.

But eventually, she managed to text some people.

And luckily, she had an option to either accept the person or politely decline them.

╔════╗
|7:30 pm|
╚════╝

RizzGod
Hey (with ungodly rizz)

Akawii
???

RizzGod
Wanna play 21 questions?

Akawii
Sure...

RizzGod
You first.

Akawii
Alr, bet.

Favorite color?

RizzGod
Red.

My turn.

Do it grip the meat?

╔════╗
You declined
'RizzGod'!
╚════╝

╔════╗
7:35 pm
╚════╝

Akawii
Hello?

Ezisreal
Yo!

Akawii
Ur not gonna try and 'rizz me up' are you?

Ezisreal
Idfk what rizz even is bbg.

Akawii
Wat.

Ezisreal
Bbg? Wut? U like it? 😏

Akawii
I can see why ur bio says #bitchless.

Ezisreal
HUH?!

╔════╗
You declined
'Ezisreal'!
╚════╝

╔════╗
7:37 pm
╚════╝

HexBeforeSex
do you ever think about the meaning of life?

like why do we exist?

Akawii
Uh-

HexBeforeSex
what if life is just a simulation created by the government?

what if nothing is actually real?

Akawii
Ur on the wrong app my dude.

╔════╗
You declined
'HexBeforeSex'!
╚════╝

╔════╗
7:45 pm
╚════╝

ShacOffInTheBox
*Pushes hair back and smiles* Hello~

Akawii
😕

ShacOffInTheBox
*Looks away with face red* D-Damit Shaco! Y-You're embarrassing yourself again!

Akawii
Fuck are u doin?

ShacOffInTheBox
Omg 😳 a real life waifu talking to me! Konichiwa milady 😅🥹

Akawii
*Pushes you in front of a bus*

╔════╗
You declined
'ShacOffInTheBox'!
╚════╝

╔════╗
7:50 pm
╚════╝

Akali sighed, putting her phone away. "This is getting nowhere." Just as she expected, none of these men were suitable for her.

She found all of them to be weird and just not anyone she envisioned spending the rest of her life with.

"I'll try again tomorrow." She told herself, before putting her phone down. She decided to go cook something to eat. Something that would be worth the effort.

╔════╗
"FELL IN LUV"
╚════╝

[Word Count - 1600]

[Author's Note - A short intro to this story. This book won't be a chat fic entirely as it will become more later on. The chat fic part is because I think it's unique and hardly anyone's done this. Plus, it gives me the ability to get drunk with my friend and try to jot down conversations while laughing our asses off. I swear, the Shaco roleplay thing had us dying! Thanks for reading and hopefully you stick around for more, See ya!]

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

273K 6.7K 67
Only matured rating due to explicit language use, but wholesome all around! :D ▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖ Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n, or Y/n Y/l/n, is the newly trans...
149K 3.6K 58
Your name is Y/N L/N. A gifted young musician who has passion on making music with your 3 amazing band members. Your a famous Rock Star from your ba...
34.6K 667 21
You, yes you! You are a college graduate and who is in search for your dream of being a "Decent" entertainer "but your then somehow in a mess with 5...
9.4K 252 15
Set in a world where video game universes are interconnected to each other. A certain male reader pushes through his final year of High School but th...