Ties And Fate (Book 1)✔️

Von NunenaClarke

Wang Linxue transmigrated into a novel and becomes the villanous second female lead of a wealthy family. In t... Mehr

Chapter I.
Chapter II (Arc 1).
Chapter III.
Chapter V.
Chapter VI.
Chapter VII.
Chapter VIII.
Chapter IX.
Chapter X.
Chapter XI.
Chapter XII.
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII (End of Arc)
Chapter XIX (Arc 2)
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV
Chapter XLVI
Chapter XLVII
Chapter XLVIII
Chapter XLIX
Chapter L
Chapter LI
Chapter LII
Chapter LIII
Chapter LIV
Chapter LV
Chapter LVI
Chapter LVII
Chapter LVIII
Chapter LIX
Chapter LIX
Chapter LX
Important news!!!
Chapter LXI
Chapter LXII( End of Arc)
Very Important News!!!

Chapter IV.

5.3K 102 3
Von NunenaClarke

I have also changed a detail in this chapter , Xi Jinwei who had two siblings who were twins is now only one. He has a brother who a year younger than him

Walking inside the mansion, she was been led to the kitchen where all the others were.

'Wait, if the maids where present,then they saw everything that happened but decided to turn a blind eye.' Wang Linxue sighed at that, prompting one of the maids walking with her.

"Is there anything you would like Miss Wang?", the maid smiled a boot licking grin.

She smiled sarcastically but shook her head. Soon they reached the kitchen to eat snacks and dessert provided to them by a chef and his assistant.

Mind you, the snacks were very delicious but also small. What was with that. The thing was delicious but only a bite and it was done.

So, she took a lot and stuffed them up a bit ungraceful making the girls who were presumably her friends laugh.

She also laughed with food in her mouth making the girls do ' Eews and yucks'.

Soon , she found out the names of the girls and they were side characters in the novel but she remembered them.

They usually followed the villainess around even as they grew up and helped her in her schemes.

Chi Minxia and Long Yue. Daughters of rich people. No wonder they got the chance to be here. Chi Minxia's family thrived on connections though and weren't inherently powerful.

But Wang Linxue was brought out of her reverie when Long Yue swung her arms with hers and led her to the doorway of the kitchen. Chi Minxia carried some cupcakes for herself and followed them.

"Hey Linxue."

"Mm?"

"Today , you are acting I dunno...kinda nice. "

"What?"

She jumped a bit frightened," I'm not saying you-you aren't...nice. Just that, you are being...", she paused in thought.

"...Nicer."

Chi Minxia chimed in," Yeah, like today, you were nicer to the illegitimate son . You kicked away that glass shard away."

Wang Linxue looked at her friends. She didn't want to make it obvious but they noticed which meant they knew the villainess well.

Meanwhile, Xi Jinwei (aka male lead) who was passing by the kitchen after going upstairs to change his clothes heard someone say 'illegitimate son' ,and he paused on the way to listen.

Wang Linxue who was oblivious to his presence spoke half of what she really thought. "Well Yue Yue, Minxia ,I guess if we bully people too much, karma is going to do the same."

" Karma?"

Wang Linxue looked suprised," You don't know what karma is?"

"I know, stop messing with me! I mean, you were nicer to him because of karma?"

"No actually. I will stop because, he is a person and people should be treated with respect. Nothing more , nothing less. "

The girls were both quiet and stared at their friend in surprise.

'What had caused the change in their friend?', they both thought as they stared at the girl.

Actually, another reason she was nicer is because he is the male lead, duh!

After a moment, Chi Minxia stuttered quietly," T-Then I will b-be nicer too."

"Yeah, me too!,"

"No actually, don't make it too obvious or he's going to suspect something. So just treat him like you normally do others. With indifference. Okay?"

"Mm!",the girl's nodded in respect.

'Why did they treat me with so much reverence? Oh well...', she inwardly shrugged. '...Must be a novel thing.'

Xi Jinwei who stood there with his head down, his expression unknown immediately left the scene with his fingers clenched.

At noon, the children's family's sent people to pick up their wards. She bade her two friends farewell as they were being sent off.

Wang Linxue was left in the living room and was given things to entertain herself with.

After a while, a woman in her dressed in classy clothes and dark glasses came in with two shopping bags in hand and the butler they met in the morning also had a lot of shopping bags in hand.

A maid came in and took the shopping bags from her before she removed her dark glasses and stared at the girl on the couch sneering a bit.

" Oh it's you. What brings you here?"

Wang Linxue just stared at the lady infront of her. Which character is this?

"Tch, can't you hear me, little girl?"

"Um, my father is here?",she said unsure of how to answer.

"Hmph, always a brat , you are. Can't answer a simple question."

The lady put the glasses on top of her hair and walked upstairs.

Wang Linxue just sat there for a moment doing her own thing before her father came downstairs.

" How was your day Linxue? Did you have fun? Did you do what I asked you?"

'Well you see father, I did everything except your last request. But I am not going to tell you that.'

"Yes , father.",she smiled happily and Wang Linkai rubbed her hair lovingly.

" Good child".

Holding hands, he led her to the courtyard where Xi Jinwei and a boy about his age or younger stood together, an old couple sitting together and a man standing there looking bored.

Wang Linxue walked with her father and went to the old couple first to give her greetings.

"Greetings, grandma and grandpa", she inclined her head respectfully smiling with her white teeth sparkling.

"Aiya, what a cute girl. Don't you think so Grandpa?"

The old man stared at the young girl quietly observing her with shrewd eyes behind his glasses before breaking into a smile," En, come here my good child. Let Grandpa take a good look at you."

The man standing there broke the atmosphere, "Father, Mother, this is not the time."

"Come on son. Lighten up a little. I didn't raise you to be this uptight. But you are right.",the old lady shook her head.

The old lady asked her son ," Where is Di Mufei, your wife. She is home so she should be here."

"You know how she is. So I didn't inform her.", the man standing dismissed.

Wang Linkai asked for the engagement to continue.

Wang Linxue greeted the Xi successor then turned to the boy standing beside Xi Jinwei. And they gracefully greeted each other.

She knew who he was . The legitimate son of the Xi Family and of the man standing there and the woman she met in the living room today.

Xi Jinwei's half sibling who was a year younger than him. Man this family is something if this was the case.

"Grandson, come here."

Xi Jinwei came forward and it was as if he was at the center of the world with a bright halo on him and on cue the wind blew lightly. It sounded stupid but it was true.

"Good child", she placed her hand on his head to which the she said, " Jinwei, from now on , you will be engaged to this cute girl here. What do you think?"

He turned to Wang Linxue to stare at her in silence , with no expression on his face.

Wang Linxue looked a bit scared looking at his expression and shrunk back in fear.

The old lady sighed at this. Like father like son.

After performing every other family custom there was and chatting with the elders, the engagement ended , Wang Linxue and Xi Jinwei were asked to spend some time together in the courtyard under the supervision of the butler who was far away.

Wang Linxue knew this engagement was for a business deal with the two families and didn't want to be hated by the male lead as much like in the novel.

So she decided to give him a way out.

Clearing her throat,"So Xi Jinwei, we are engaged", laughing awkwardly," How did that happen?"

Xi Jinwei studied the girl in front of him with cold eyes. What was her goal? What did she want? After what he heard at the kitchen, he didn't know what to think of this girl.

She decided to get straight to the point. "I believe you know why we are engaged? Not to bring the families together, but a business deal"

Of course he knew. In the novel he overhead his father talking about it on the phone when he was eavesdropping.

The boy nodded just as she thought.

Wow, ok. First communication between them. Fist bump!

Keeping a straight face she continued," So let's make this simple."

"How?"

"We should act like we get along, alright? We go along with this engagement",she paused and turned away from him to look at the flowers in the big courtyard.

"But after five years, let's break the engagement."

Please vote vote vote. It will motivate me to write more. If you like this book, vote and comment on it. Thanks for reading.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

913K 25K 43
Being a modern free spirited girl, Gongsun Li couldn't accept her fate as a cannon fodder concubine when she found herself transmigrate into her favo...
2.9M 111K 138
Ye Zexi transmigrated as the big villain in a danmei novel, who shares the same name as him. Then, he found out that everyone regards him as an imagi...
555K 22.8K 149
Disclaimer: Neither the picture nor the content belongs to me. They are uploaded here, not for any bad purpose but for entertainment only. Disclaimer...
3.7K 17 21
Description Transmigration + Sweet Petting + Overbearing President Beautiful Lady of Capital Circle vs. Noble Abstinent Prince of Capital Circle Fant...