OUR LAST LIFE

Galing kay Jikook-143

In which the past life of JIKOOK's their love story was didn't succeed well.because their parents were not su... Higit pa

DREAMS
Sleepless nights
Angel and devil
Moving to Seoul
Exploring the seoul
Don't leave me again

Business party..

252 23 6
Galing kay Jikook-143

Next day..

Park's mansion was with full of gigglings and laughing sounds.
Jimin was running so cutely holding a photo frame with him. And taehyung was chasing him to catch his little mochi.

Mrs.park was looking at his son's with lovely eyes. While doing some work in her kitchen..'

"Catch me if you can tae... jimin said in cute voice. And taehyung loved his cute side a lot.

aish chimmy please give me that frame back.. tae was whinning at him but the shorter was not listening his words at all

"Kids come here we have to talk.." jimin's father climbing down from steps while looking at jimin and v..'
then they're both stopped playing and came towards their dad and standing infront of him..'

His dad said to sit infront of him. Which they're both quietly sat like obedient kids.

"What dad.? Jimin asked him.

Kids tomorrow I had big business party which so many rich people are attending to that party along with their family, So you two should come with us. His dad said while sipping his coffee which Mrs.park offered to her hubby.

Jimin sighed heavily while looking at taehyung.

No.. appa.. taehyung screamed at his appa..' actually I want to go shopping..' how can I come to that party..? Taehyung said with pouty lips.

Finally thank you dad..' for saving me.. he was literally killing me for taking shopping's with him. I'm so tired dad so I'm with you. jimin said and quickly Satup from couch and went towards his dad in cute way and sat beside him. and hug him like small baby.
His father and Mrs.park chuckles at their childishness.
His father was caressing his hair in lovely way. Taehyung also satup from couch and went towards his dad and sat beside him and burried his face on his chest and acting like a small boy.'

Appa see how he's making fun of me..' taehyung showing his long fingers at jimin.
Which the smaller one just stick out of his tongue and making him more fun.

Jimin's father laughed loudly..' which jimin and taehyung calm down their childishness aside and laughed along with his father.

My dear beautiful boys..' don't get into fight..' and you little one don't make fun of my tae tae..' and tae.. he will come to shopping with you day after Tomorrow ok..' his father said while giving pecks on their foreheads..' both boys hearts filled with happiness when his father showed love on them..'

"Ok.. appa..' they're both said at same time while giving beautiful smiles.
His father smiled at them..' and put his both hands on either side of their both shoulders..'

"You gave kisses only for your kids..? Then what about me..? Mrs.park said while pouting her lips.

Three members giggled at his mom and wife cuteness..'
aww my dear..' how can I forget you.? Mr. park sat up from couch and went towards his wife and kissed on her chubby cheeks..'
she immediately hits on his chest and blushes shyly..'
'Darling kids are here..' I said normally..'
"You have to think it before when you're asked me..' mr.park said while smiling..'

a..appa..' we're going.. you guys caryon..' taehyung said while dragging jimin somewhere..'
enjoy mom and dad..' tae and jimin screamed at them and went to their rooms.

Yaah.. you little kids..' his mom shouted at them. And later he saw his hubby face and smiled at him..'

"Like that parks family always filled with happiness"
.
.
.
.
.
Present Jin was in Namjoon's penthouse. They're both are missed eachother presence so badly..' so Jin went to namjoon penthouse. when he saw Jin beautiful face and gorgeous body when he wore cute outfit.,Namjoon can't control himself. So they're both did make out session.'

Jin laid his head on Namjoon's naked chest..' and which namjoon was caressing his soft hair so soothingly.

Baby.. you have to come..' for business party it's mandatory..' you're my fiancée so no need to get worried..'
No one will talk badly about you..' except my father. So please come with me baby..'

Jin was thinking he's not saying anything.

What you say..? Namjoon asked him again.

"If anyone talk badly about me I don't mind joonie..' the problem is your appa.. means my appa too..' I can't tolerate it..' so that's the main problem I'm saying I don't want to come to that party..
His eyes slowly turning into blurry.

Baby.. you no need to get afraid of my father..' you already knew about him..' he didn't even like me too he's just being with me nicely only for my money and status. But world was accepted me for being gay.' I already speak to my father. If I'm burden to you I will not stay with you..' so that's why I'm living separately.
You're my fiancé we already engaged and soon to be my wife..' so what's their..' and even too problem is only with my father my mom accepted us..' no need to get panick.
Jin slowly nodded his head. And jungkook also coming for the party..' so no worries hmm.. he slowly snuggled in his neck and started kissing him again.
Jin slowly closed his eyes and again fell into his trap.
And they're both did it again.' { you know what i mean]
.
.
.

Next day..

Jungkook was not interested for business party. He wants to spend some time alone. But his father really forced him to come along with him and his mom. Namjoon already called him and said he was coming with Jin. So he somewhat felt relieved so he can had great company with his Jin hyung. After that hoseok also called him. And said he too coming along with his parents. So he thought it's better to go to the party. But he was thinking about clingy girls which his father's partners daughters. When ever they're saw jungkook they're always clingy around him. It's really makes him so irritated. So most of the time he always refused to go parties.
His father was trying to knot with one their daughter. But jungkook knows about his sexuality. Which his father doesn't know.

So he's getting ready for party his father and mother already went to that banquet hall. He said he will come in few hours. So his father didn't said anything so he calmly went.
Finally jungkook is ready he was looking deadly handsome. Once he looked himself in mirror and climbed down from stairs and went to his car garage. He choose most expensive car,which his dad already choose which car he used to come with. So he pick black Mercedes ,and get in that car and drove to the hall.

His look☝🏻

Aish where is my watch..? Jimin was searching for his watch but he didn't find it. It's getting late his mother already called him but he said he will in 10min but this little boy is still searching for his watch. After struggles of searching he finally found his watch and he wore it to his small baby wrist.

Jimin was looking so gorgeous in his three piece blue suit which his father choosed for him.
He did slight makeup to look more beautiful. his chubby cheeks coated with pink tint which it's looking natural blush. He styled his hair He was looking amazing.
He finally came out from his room and looking for taehyung which he was waiting for him in living area.

His look☝🏻

When jimin saw him his jaw dropped. He was looking like full course meal, he was looking so manly in black suit.
Taehyung knows more fashion sense. So he know how to dress up in occasions.

Woooh... tae tae..you're looking so hot..' jimin said with wide eyes open..'
thanks jiminaaa..' but you're looking so beautiful today..' of course you're always beautiful but today you're looking more beautiful.
if I had any chance than I will try to court  you..' taehyung said in teasing tone..'
shut up.. you alien..' jimin said with small blush.
you can flirt with me afterwards now come let's go we're getting late.
Jimin dragged with him and droves to that banquet hall.

Time skips/-

Jungkook reached to the hall. And as usual he kept poker face without any expressions he was walking into the hall like manly person. Paparazzi taking his pictures but he didn't mind them only for few reporters he gave poses. When he entered into the hall most of the girls and business woman eyed on him. Because he was handsome and he was richest person. Some business men are trying to make him son in law,but jungkook was tough person and that too his father was strict person only he have the rights to choose his life partner. So those persons are always act good towards mr.jeon.

He was looking at particular persons and that person is his hyung namjoon which he's along with Jin and talking with their some business partners.

Jungkook went towards them and tap his hyung shoulder.
Namjoon turned back and looked at his brother and gave him dimple smile.
And he hugged his Jin hyung which he gave mother warm hug..'
he always like his jin hyung hug which he's feels like a safest person..'
"My bunny koo is looking so handsome" Jin said while giving small peck on his forehead.
Namjoon was feeling so happy when he saw the duo bond.
"Finally you came kookie" namjoon said while patting his shoulder.
Jungkook just smiled at him..'

Their looks..' 👆🏻👇🏻

Umm hyung did you saw hobi hyung..? Jungkook asked them..'

He still didn't arrived kookie I called him few minutes back.

Ooh ok hyung..'

Jungkook met his friends and talking with them.
.
.
.
.
Jimin and taehyung finally arrived to the hall after few minutes.'
They were in rush because his father already called him few minutes back..'
so they're walking so hurriedly.
paparazzi took some snaps both of them.

When they're getting inside jimin heart suddenly felt so weird and it's beating so faster..'

While jungkook talking with his friends he felt weird feeling in his heart..' some images are lingering in his mind. He held his chest and looking surroundings with desperate eyes..'

Jimin was walking so slowly while he placed his hand on left side on his chest and he doesn't know why he's looking surroundings.
Taehyung turned back and looked at jimin and held his tiny hands and walk with him inside.
"Are you alright Minnie..? Tae asked him

Jimin looked at him and gave weak smile..' "yeah I'm ok tae.."

Taehyung nodded his head..'

The hall was filled with lot of millionaires and looking so classy. Jimin and taehyung entered into hall and looking for their dad and mom..finally they're spotted them and going towards them. Taehyung was about to go but he bumped to someone and that person stumbled back..' taehyung was about to say something to him but when he saw that person he awestruck by his beauty..'

Hobi was looking at him with slight widen eyes..' but he just kept poker face again.

"Umm I'm sorry..' taehyung said while looking into his eyes..' he can't take eyes off him..' because he was indeed beautiful.

"It's ok.." with that he said calmly and left that place.

But taehyung was looking at him without blinking his eyes.

Jimin dragged him towards their father..'

yaah taelien come fast where are u looking at..?

"Angel" taehyung said with wide smile.

Jimin furrows his eyebrows..' what..? Jimin asked him..'

Wooh he was so beautiful jiminaa...'

"Whom you talking about..? Tae..?

"Shit.. why I didn't asked his name..? Stupid me..' tae cursed himself.

"Ok ok calm down you can search him later..' now cmon'..
"Yeah taehyung said sadly..' and went towards his dad and mom..'

"Why did you came again..? Someone said with teary eyes.. while looking at taehyung with heavy heart..'

mr.park looked at jimin and taehyung and smiled at him.

ohh here my son's mr park showed his son to their business mates and their turned their heads to see his sons

they were looking so beautiful and handsome

tae and jimin stand beside his father either side with cute smile tae was giving manly smile.

wow mr park your sons are beautiful and handsome. one of their partner said.

thank you mr.david.

tae and jimin bowed at them.

so tae and jimin he's our new partner "MR.JEON LEE" he's C.E.O of jeon corporations.

jimin looked at him and bowed at that middle aged man.

"hello uncle nice to meet you.." jimin said with cute smile

mr.park your son was looking so beautiful. mr. jeon complimented him. actually he won't appreciate someone kids so easily but this boy was unique.

mr.park i heard you had only one son than what about this boy? mr.jeon questioned him.

at that moment taehyung felt sad.

"Yeah that's true..' he's not our blood related son.." but he's my more than my own son.." mr.park said while placing his hand in taehyung shoulder.
"He's more important to me." He said while looking at taehyung.
"Taehyung looked at his father and smiled at him.

"My everything" mr.park said so proudly...

for that one word taehyung heart felt so warm.

Mr.jeon nodded his head and smiled a taehyung.

wait let me introduce my sons too, jeon said. before he turned back to search for his son's but before that namjoon came.

hello uncle im jeon namjoon. namjoon greeted him with dimple smile.

"hello young man" mr.park shakes his hand with namjoon.

he's my elder son..mr jeon said to mr.park

where is your second son mr.jeon? he asked him

mr.jeon looking at his surroundings he was searching for jungkook.

I think he's with his friends..' wait let me call him..'

It's ok mr. jeon. I will meet him afterwards.

Both mr.park and jeon smiled at eachother.

Taehyung dragged jimin to somewhere he's not interested to listen old man conversations.

Wooh easy taehyungaa..' wait where are you taking me..?
I'm bored jiminaa what we will listen those business topic with our dad..?

Yeah you're right.

Ok come let's have some drinks..' jimin said

Yeah come let's go..'

Jimin and taehyung went to the drinks counter and ordered some drinks.
Some girls approached taehyung by seeing his style and handsome. And some other young man came towards Jimin because he was deadly gorgeous.

Both are looked at them. But they're didn't mind them because they were not interested.so they're talked with them casually.

While drink Jimin eyes widened when he saw a particular person. He quickly went towards him with taehyung.

That person was back facing him he didn't noticed smaller boy presence.

"Hyung.... Jimin called Jin with cute voice.

Jin was talking with someone he heard that same familiar voice..which he liked most..
Jin quickly turned back and looked at him with wide smile.

"Minnie..Jin said with happy smile and he quickly hugged him. Which jimin also hugged him back so tightly.
"Hyung I missed you.." jimin said..

Aww baby me too..' Jin said while caressing his back.

Both are pulled away from hug. And looking eachother with hearty eyes.

"Hyung you came alone..? Jimin asked cutely..'

"no baby I came with my fiancé.

Really..? Jimin said with excited voice..'

Jin chuckles at his actions..' and pinched his rosy chubby cheeks.

"Yes baby.." wait let me introduce him.. Jin said

"Baby..Jin called namjoon and namjoon came towards Jin..."

"Yes baby.. namjoon said with dimple smile..'

'baby I told you I met one beautiful boy in my cafe he's the one..'
Jin said while pointing jimin to namjoon
Jimin mesmerised by seeing namjoon face. He was so handsome and those dimples gave him more beautiful.

"Hi cutie.. namjoon said with hand shaking.

"Hello hyung.." jimin said with crescent eye smile.

My jiniee said a lot about you.."cutie..'

Jimin looked at Jin and smiled at him cutely..'

And yes what he said about you is damn true..' you're looking so beautiful he said while pinching his cheeks.

Thank you hyung..'
umm hyung wait he's my best buddy taehyung. He turned back to introduce him but he no where to be found.
Jimin internally cursed at him..' how can he go somewhere..?
Jin was looking at him with concern eyes.

Umm hyung excuse me I will come again I just lost my taelien..'
Jin chuckles at him.. ok caryon baby but come again.

Jin said while caressing his cheek.

"Sure hyung.." he said while smiling at him..

Jimin was searching for taehyung..' but tae was not their in crowd too..

It was big hall where jimin can find him..?
Jimin was walking in empty hall he was searching him in every place.
He called him but taehyung was not lifting his phone too..

"Gosh where are you tae..? If I find you I will kill you now..'

While jimin was walking he Suddenly felt his heart was racing faster..' his eyes slowly becoming blurry..' those images coming infront of his eyes.' Those same dreams..' those same couple..'

He want fresh air now.' He suddenly feeling so suffocating. He was about to turn back side then suddenly he's getting massive headache so hardly..'

Then he saw a tall man with well built man coming towards him slowly..with teary eyes.

Jimin eyes completely turned into glassy..' he doesn't know why he's feeling something weird..'

"But did he know...? He's going to meet his dream man soon....

TBC

I'm so sorry for super late update..' is anyone reading this book..?

I will try to update soon..

Don't forget to vote..'

And next chapter was jikook meet..' can't wait for it...🥹

See you in interesting nxt chapter ♥️♥️

Byee tc..🫶🏻

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

119K 8.6K 48
Happy lives of Jungkook and Taehyung take drastic turns when they come across a mysterious student. ..... "What's your problem with us Jimin!??" ...
171K 4.9K 48
Taekook. All people in the country know what the word stands for. The two youngest of the biggest boy band BTS who fell in love and became a couple...
96.3K 6.4K 43
Kookie see that cute fluff ball at joonie hyung behind omg he's literally so squishy and looking like cute angel..! Jungkook eyes widened when he s...
71.2K 3.9K 46
*:..。o○ ON HOLD ○o。..:* "i-i can't love h-him minnie, i can't." KTH Taehyung met jungkook through an accident causing jungkook to lose his memories...