The Tailed Beast Hero [ JINCH...

Por AdoboCatWorks

One of his dreams is to become a hero. A hero that will give light to those who are in the darkness, but he h... Más

Start of Chapters and Arcs
Prologue One | Kurama
Biography | Quirk | Abilities
Prologue Two | Y/N Yugano
Page One | Sludge Villain
Page Two | You Can Become A Hero
Page Three | The Pillar of Light
Page Four | U.A. High
Page 5 | Classes Start!
Page 6 | Combat Training Part 1
Page 7 | Combat Training Part 2
Page 8 | Combat Training Part 3
Page 9 | Aftermath
Page 10 | Elections, But It Wasn't
Page 11 | U.S.J.
Page 12 | U.S.J. Part 2
Page 13 | U.S.J. Part 3
Page 14 | Aftermath
Page 15 | Prelude to the Sports Festival
Page 16 | First Round : Obstacle Course
Page 17 | Second Round : Cavalry Battle
Page 18 | Third Round : Shinso vs Midoriya
Page 19 | Third Round : Yugano vs Kaminari
Page 20 | Third Round : Results
Page 21 | Midoriya vs Todoroki
Page 22 | Todoroki vs Yugano
Page 23 | Yugano vs Bakugo
Page 24 | (Short) End of the Sports Festival
Page 25 | A Date with You (Plus an Omake!)
Page 26 | Internships
Page 27 | Hero Names
Page 28 | Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.
Page 29 | How good is your German?
Page 30 | Loki
Page 31 | Visions
Page 32 | Raid
Page 33 | Assemble
Page 34 | Welcome to New York
Page 35 | Let's Squash some Aliens!
Page 36 | Deadly Jutsu
Page 37 | End of Internships
Page 38 | Back to Class
Page 40 | Practical Exams
Page 41 | Mall Incident
Page 42 | Training Camp
Page 43 | The Forest
Page 44 | The Camp Pt. 1
Page 45 | The Camp Pt. 2
Page 46 | The Camp Pt. 3
Page 47 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 1
Page 48 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 2
Page 49 | Surprise Attack Pt. 3
Page 50 | Unacceptable!
Page 51 | Frustration
Page 52 | Operation Explosive Noise | Pt.1
Page 53 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 2
Page 54 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 3
Page 55 | A New Morning
Page 56 || Interlude - Endgame
Interlude 2: TBH | TPL Memes (Season 1)
Page 57 || Dorms, Terms, And Forms Pt. 1
Page 58 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 2
Page 59 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 3
Page 60 || Back to School!
Page 61 || Special Moves? I Got Plenty
Page 62 || Shiketsu High School Appears!
Page 63 || Exam's First Phase
Page 64 || U.A. Crushing Session
Page 65 || Exam's Second Phase
Page 66 || Tough Decisions
Page 67 || Best Defense is Offence
Interlude - A Jolly Christmas (Christmas Special)

Page 39 | Prepare For The Exams!

2K 75 30
Por AdoboCatWorks

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

"Roger." - Radio conversation, media footage.

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV

The bell rang as another day has started in U.A. as Class 1-A is seen sitting in their seats, with Aizawa standing in front of the class for an announcement.

Aizawa: "Okay, that's it for class." Aizawa stated as he lined up the papers in his desk. "There's only one week left until the final exams. You are all studying properly, right?" He lifted his head, asking the class. "I'm sure you already know, but it won't just be a written exam. There's also a practical component. Make sure you train your minds and bodies at the same time." Aizawa added as he stands in front of the door, opening it as he glanced back at the class for the last time. "That's all." 

Kaminari: "I haven't studied at all!" The 20th placer in the midterms, yelled. "Damn it all!" He added while he clutches his head.

Ashido: "Yeah! Take that, Kaminari!" Ashido, the 19th placer laughed at the dejected Kaminari. But her face switched back to agony as she remembered what will happen below the Top 15.

Tokoyami: "It's true that we had one event after another, but..." Tokoyami, the 14th placer muttered as he looks over Sato and Koda talking.

Sato: "For the midterms, we'd just started school, so they didn't cover much, so I didn't really have a hard time with them, but with the back-to-back events and stuff, the finals will be different." Sato, the 12th placer commented as Koda, the 11th placer, nods in agreement. "Hey, Class-Rep! Do you know what will happen in the practical exams?" Sato looked at Y/N as the blonde paused his writing.

Y/N: "Erm... I don't have a solid guess of it. But let's see what'll happen." Y/N, the 1st placer said with a shrug as Mineta joins the conversation.

Mineta: "It'll be tough since there is a practical exam, too." The 9th placer said with a smug look, but his look was quickly changed by a stern look from their Class-Rep.

Y/N: "And Mineta grabbed the position of the 9th place. What a miracle..." Y/N stated, shaking his head as he returns to his writing session.

Ashido and Kaminari approached the midget with a hint of jealousy in the looks of their faces. Then, Midoriya joined in as he called the two.

Midoriya: "Ashido, Kaminari! L-Let's do our best!" Midoriya, the 4th placer stated with a determination and hope in his aura. "We all want to go to the training camp together, right?"

Iida: "Yes! I also have high hopes you'll all be moved to action!" Iida, the 3rd placer diligently raised his hand.

Todoroki: "It's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class." The 5th placer added much to Kaminari's dejection.

Y/N: "I told you to eat some memory induced foods." Y/N commented. "But seriously, we can help you if you like."

Yaoyorozu: "Mhm! I may be able to be of assistance with the class lectures, alongside Yugano." The 2nd placer added on Y/N's statement, giving some hope to the two.

Kaminari and Ashido: "Y-Yao-momo!" The two shouted in glee.

Yaoyorozu: "B-But I can't help you with the practical, though." Yaoyorozu's aura switched into a depressed manner, causing both Todoroki and Y/N to sweat drop at her.

Y/N: "I can help you with your practical, y'know... Just a simply tips and tricks there for you two."

Kaminari and Ashido: "C-Class-Rep Yugano! T-Thank you!" The two shouted again in jubilation.

Jirou: "I-I'm not one of those two, but can I join, too?" Jirou butted into the conversation. "I'm having some trouble with quadratic functions..." The 7th placer said, causing Yaoyorozu to look at her.

Yaoyorozu: "E-Eh?" She said with a confused face.

Y/N: "Hmm... Good point. Vice-Rep is good at math. Although I narrowly made it, because some of the questions are familiar to me, so I kinda aced the... Math test?" Y/N said as he sheepishly rubs his nape.

Yaoyorozu and Jirou: 'Liar.' They both thought, sending a dark glare at the Jinchuriki.

Sero: "S-sorry, me too! How are you with Classical Japanese?" The 17th placer clasps his hands, hoping to join the team.

Ojiro: "I'd like to join, too." The 8th placer shyly raised his hands to join the team. "There's a bunch of stuff I don't get such as the World History."

Jiro, Sero, Ojiro: "Please!" The three bowed their heads to both Y/N and Yaoyorozu. Y/N simply looked at Vice Rep for her decision.

Y/N: "Your call, Vice-Rep. I guess I'll join, too." He said as he nods at her, much to Yaoyorozu's delight.

Yaoyorozu: "E-Everyone!" She gasps then she suddenly stood up from her seat with a joyful expression, startling Y/N, causing him to fell down on his desk in surprise. "Yes, of course!"

Jiro, Sero, Ojiro: "All right!" They all cheered in triumph.

Yaoyorozu: "Then, let us hold a study session at my residence this weekend!"

Ashido: "Seriously? I can't wait to see your house!"

Y/N: "Then it's settled. I will teach you guys on Foreign Languages. World History and on your Practicals, while Vice-Rep will manage the rest." Y/N added as he stands up from his fall from earlier.

Yaoyorozu: "Everyone! W-What kind of tea are you all partial to?"

Y/N: 'T-Tea? Is she a British by secret?' Y/N thought.

Then Yaoyorozu proceeds to babble in excitement as she continues to talk and talk much to their surprise.

Them: 'She's becoming like a second Midoriya!' They all thought.

Out of nowhere, Midoriya continuously sneezed on the far side of the room.

Midoriya: "Achoo!"

Uraraka: "Eh? Are you okay, Deku?"

Midoriya: "Y-Yeah! I-I'm fine..."

The bell rang as lunch break started. Y/N bid his goodbye at the team, promising them to go to the study session later as Midoriya invited Y/N to eat with them. They all went to the cafeteria to get some food from Lunch Rush. They got a table and started to eat.

Midoriya: "The practical exam, huh? It's kind of scary since I can't tell what'll be on it."

Iida: "I don't think it'll be anything crazy." Iida commented as the two started to eat.

Y/N: "Hey, don't just jinx the exam like that, Iida." Y/N interrupted as he scooped some rice in his spoon. 

Midoriya: "I am worried... Because the written exam questions will come from what we study in class. So I should be able to manage somehow, but..."

Y/N: "But...?"

Midoriya: "The real problem is the practical exams."

Hagakure: "It'll be a comprehensive test of everything from first semester."

Asui: "That's all Aizawa-sensei would tell us..."

Uraraka: "Everything we did so far... So, combat training and rescue training, and then basic training..."

Y/N: "--And you believe Sensei like that?" Y/N stated as he finishes his food.

The six stared at him with confusion. Y/N gulps down his water as he starts to explain it to them.

Y/N: "Do you guys remember what happened back in the Assessment Test? During the start of our semester?

Todoroki: "Now that you mention that, Yugano..."

Y/N: "He's bluffing. And I think he's-- OW!"

Someone 'intentionally' hit Y/N's head from the back, he turns his head and glares at the guy from 1-B.

???: "Oh, sorry. Your head was so big that I accidentally hit it."

Y/N: "Ah... You..." Y/N said with a poker face. "Who are you again?" He tilts his head as his classmates comically fainted.

Midoriya: "H-He's Monoma! F-From Class 1-B!" Midoriya whispered in Y/N's ear.

Y/N: "Oh! W-What's his name again? M-Momoma? Monona?"

Monoma: "It's Monoma!" Then he turns to the right, glancing at Midoriya.

Monoma: "I heard you guys met the Hero Killer." This made Midoriya flinch as well as Iida. "Just like at the Sports Festival, you guys in Class A just love to have all the attention, huh?" Then he pointed to Y/N. "Especially, you."

Y/N: "Me?"

Monoma: "Yes, you." Then he chuckles. "Who wouldn't believe that a guy like you had interned in America. What did you do there, filing up some papers and scrubbing the floor?" Monoma taunted.

The six worriedly checks on Y/N, and surprisingly he wasn't even hurt by Monoma's words.

Y/N: "Who cares?" Y/N stated with a cold tone.

Monoma: "Yes, you guys are so--Huh? What did you say?"

Y/N: "I said, who cares? Who cares if I interned in America? You jealous or what? And that's also none of your business, Copycat." Y/N rebutted.

Monoma: "Y-You... You are a piece of--" 

*Chop!*

Someone interrupted Monoma as he crashed down on the floor.

Y/N: "Thanks for the assist, Kendo." Y/N said with a little wave.

Kendo: "No problem, Yugano. Oh, And I'm sorry about him. This guy's heart's just kinda, you know..." Kendo looked down on the unconscious Monoma and sighed.

The six nods back to her in understanding as Kendo continues.

Midoriya: "N/N-chan... You know her?" Midoriya leaned and whispered in his ear.

Y/N: "Of course I know her, she's one of the Class-Rep that I talked to before." Y/N hissed as Kendo glances at them.

Kendo: "You guys were talking earlier about how you don't know what's gonna be on the practical exam for the finals, right?"

Y/N: "Wait, you have some information?" Y/N turns his head so quickly when he heard that. 

Kendo: "I only heard that it'll be a combat against robots like in the entrance exam."

Midoriya: "Eh? R-Really?!"

Y/N: "Where did you get that info?"

Kendo: "An upperclassman friend of mine told me. It's kind of cheating, though."

Then, Midoriya starts to mutter in his own again, causing the others to sweat drop on his action.

Monoma: "Are you an idiot, Kendo?" The recently woken Monoma spoke. "We had an information advantage! This was our best chance to get ahead of the detestable Class A! And to prove that those guys are--"

*Chop!*

Kendo chopped his neck again, dragging him away from the group in the process.

Kendo: "They're not detestable!"

Midoriya: "She's like the big sister of Class 1-B, huh?"

-----

The afternoon class started as both Kaminari and Ashido jubilated when Y/N told them that the opponents for the practical exams are just robots. Out of nowhere, Bakugo angrily called Midoriya, raising the pressure between them inside the classroom.

Bakugo: "Hey, Deku!" He called as the whole class waited for him to add something. "I don't know how you figured out how to use your quirk a little or what, but you seriously keep rubbing me the wrong way."

The two stares for a second as Y/N in the sidelines watches them.

Bakugo: "I don't need another half-assed results like at the Sports Festival. At the upcoming finals, we'll get individual scores, so we'll s who's better whether you like it or not." Then he pointed his fingers at him. "I'll beat you with an indisputable difference! I'll kill you!"

Bakugo suddenly stares at Y/N and Todoroki watching the scene from behind.

Bakugo: "That goes for you, too. Yugano, Todoroki."

Y/N: "I'll be looking forward to it." Y/N replied, while Todoroki simply nods back to him

Bakugo left the room, slamming the door shut. The whole class sighs at Bakugo's temper while Y/N goes back to his seat while shaking his head.

Kirishima: "It's been a while since I've seen Bakugo that intense."

Tokoyami: "Impatience...? Or hatred?"

Y/N: "Both..."

||||||

The Next Day

The six were standing in front of a huge gate, that clearly is the Yaoyorozu Estate. Kaminari and Ojiro were in awe by just looking at the gate.

Kaminari: "I-I knew she was rich, but I didn't kne she was this rich..."

Y/N: "What do you expect? A shanty in the middle of the garden?" Y/N replied as he tapped the intercom. "Uh, Hello--"

Yaoyorozu: "Everyone, I have been waiting for you!" Yaoyorozu's voice spoke from the intercom, surprising Y/N a little bit.

The huge gate opened as Yaoyorozu invited them to come in.

Y/N: "Yeah... No shit, this looks like the Buckingham Palace." Y/N commented as they passed the gate.

--

The five were in awe as they entered the mansion, Momo's butler welcomed them as some of the maids escorted them to the main chamber. They all sat down on the chairs with both Ojiro and Sero were quite nervous on what they've seeing right now.

Ojiro: "I-I feel so out of place, it's making me nervous."

Sero: "Me, too..."

Jirou: "Hey, Y/N--" She was about to speak when Ashido cuts her off.

Ashido: "How come you're not affected by this, Yugano?"

Y/N: "Two words; Tony Stark."

Both girls got the message quickly with Momo entering the room with a tray of sweets and beverages for everyone. (Sorry, I wasn't a rich person. So I don't know what it feels like.)

Yaoyorozu: "What is it?" Momo sweetly smiles at the group, radiating positive energy around. And Kurama's laughing hysterically inside the mindscape, taunting Y/N with tea and sweets. Making the Jinchuriki to squirm in his seat in annoyment.

All of them: "N-Nothing."

Momo handed them the drinks and sweets as they started the study session.

|||||

The three-day written exams had ended as Ashido and Kaminari cried out, thanking both Yaoyorozu and Yugano for their help.

And now... The Practical Exams is on sight.

With their Hero Costumes on, the Class 1-A were in confusion on why all the teachers are with their Aizawa-Sensei.

Aizawa: "Now, we will begin the Practical Exam. And of course, it is possible to fail the exam." Aizawa stated. "If you want to go to the training camp, then don't make any stupid mistakes."

Jiro: "Huh? There are a lot of teachers today..."

Y/N: "Oh no..." Y/N realizes what's going to happen.

Aizawa: "I expect that you all have gathered information ahead of time and have some idea of what you'll be doing."

Kaminari: "We're fighting robot warriors like at the entrance exam, right?"

Ashido: "Fireworks! Curry! Test of Courage!"

But before they could celebrate more, someone cuts them off.

Nezu: "Too bad! For various reasons, the exam will be different starting this time!" The principal popped out from Aizawa's scarf, surprising the whole class.

1-A: "P-PRINCIPAL NEZU?!"

Yaoyorozu: "Different?!" Yaoyorozu worriedly asks.

Nezu: "From now on, we want to focus on person-to-person combat and hero work, and stress teaching that is closer to actual fighting." He added as he landed on the ground. "So... We'll have you form teams of two to fight against one teacher!

1-A: "EH?!"

Y/N: "I knew it" Y/N hissed under his breath.

Uraraka: "A-Against the teachers?!"

Aizawa: "In addition, the pairs and who each pair will be up against have already been decided. These were determined at my discretion based on various factors, including fighting style, grades, and interpersonal relationships, so here they are..." Aizawa explains as he called out the list of teams.

Aizawa: "First, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu are one team, and they're fighting me. Midoriya and Bakugo are a team..." The three childhood friends flinched in surprise while Y/N is now completely confused who's going to be his opponent.

Aizawa: "And their opponent is..."

A man can be seen behind the sun's light as he drops in front of the two.

Y/N: "N-No way..."

All Might: "I... will do it!"

Bakugo & Midoriya: "All Might?!" They both said in unison.

All Might: "Work together to beat me, you two!"

Aizawa: "And the next team will be guided according to the matches, the last one on the list will be the first match for today."

Kirishima and Sato versus Cementoss

Asui and Tokoyami versus Ectoplasm

Ojiro and Iida versus Power Loader

Yaoyorozu and Todoroki versus Aizawa

Uraraka and Aoyama versus Thirteen

Kaminari and Ashido versus Nezu

Koda and Jiro versus Present Mic

Hagakure and Shoji versus Snipe

Mineta and Sero versus Midnight

Midoriya and Bakugo versus All Might

Y/N notices that he wasn't on the list, so he raises his hand.

Y/N: "S-Sensei? I'm not on the list!"

Aizawa simply chuckles as the class heard some music playing from the sky.

Y/N: "Is that... Shoot to Thrill?" Y/N slowly looked behind and up to the sky, eyes widened because his opponent will be...

Iron Man: "Surprised, kid?" Tony stated as he landed in front of the class.

Y/N: "W-WAIT.... YOU?!" Y/N yelled.

Iron Man: "Oh no, It's... not just me." Tony stated as they all heard a jet coming in from behind Tony, and as soon as the ramp opened...

Y/N's going to faint.

Y/N: "THIS IS SO FUCKING UNFAAAAAIR!!!!" Y/N yelled.

Steve: "Language, kid." Steve warns as he and the team stepped out from the Quinjet.

Natasha: "Yeah... You don't miss us?"

Clint: "You know... this is a pretty good school. And you should thank yourself that Thor's on Asgard."

Aizawa: "There you have it, Yugano. Your match for today." Aizawa declared with a shit-eating grin.

Y/N: "I'm going to die..." Y/N muttered.

The Avengers versus Y/N Yugano.

||||

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

222K 5.3K 41
The multiverse is nothing new to our friendly neighbourhood Spider-man. 8 months into his hero carrier he had to team up with an army of Spider power...
511 26 21
𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚒 𝚡 𝚏𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 {𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚈/𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚝} 𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚢...
46.2K 958 61
(COMPLETE) Born with a unique quirk, Midoriya Izuku strives to become a hero. ××××××× That's it. That's the synopsis.... Don't look at me like that! ...
284K 5.9K 41
I do not own any of the art in the story. I've noticed I've got a prominent amount of female readers (or people who wish for Y/N to be female) so whi...