The Majestic Mafia Heir | JJK...

By Novelist_Susanna

"𝑨𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒇𝒊𝒂 𝑯𝒆𝒊𝒓, 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒅; 𝑰 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑰 𝒓𝒆𝒇�... More

0 0 | P R O L O G U E
01 | The Attack
02 | Honey Trap 1
03 | Honey Trap 2
04 | What Is The Intel?
05 | Into The Lion's Arms
06 | Into The Lion's Den
07 | Who Is She?!
08 | Breaking Bread With The Enemy
09 | The Secret Door
10 | Lies And Truths
11 | Find Her
12 | Caught In A Web
13 | The Chase
14 | Laying Low
15 | Identity Revealed
16 | Cat Is Out Of The Bag
17 | Opening Up
18 | The Family Tree
19| The "Dinner" Party
20 | Night Full Of Suprises
21 | Getting Tracked
22 | Out Of The Dark
23 | The Stakeout
24 | The Revelation
25 | Backstabbing rat
26 | An Offer
27 | Tying The Knot
27 | Taste Of Freedom
28 | THE END

I N T R O D U C T I O N

305 35 3
By Novelist_Susanna

Hey

My name is Susanna, and I am really thankful to you for clicking on my story. I am glad you are giving this story of mine a chance, it means a lot to me.

Rights

All rights are reserved. This story is completely mine, except for the pictures I used to make the character aesthetics. This story is totally my imagination. It has nothing to do with Jungkook's real life and I know that you know that very well.

POV aka Point of View

This story is written from the girl's POV. "YOU" is to refer to Jungkook and "I" is to refer the girl as it is in the girl's POV.

Informing

English is not my first language so you might find some mistakes in this story... maybe. But I will try my best not to make any mistakes (at least not silly mistakes). But still, if you see any mistake or you feel that there is a mistake, then feel free to tell me in the inbox. I will be really grateful to you if you do so.

When you are reading the chapter, you will see a lot of things written in Italic format. Anything written im Italics means that is something he/she is thinking or saying in his/her mind. There will be a lot of things written in Bold format as well. Anything written in Bold means that is a word said a little louder than usual or a word the character is emphasizing on. It can also mean some sound effects like gunshot or something breaking sound (Bang!).

Votes & comments

Do vote whenever you read a chapter (aka story part) if you liked it because it motivates me to upload a new chapter faster. And do spam me with your thoughts in the comment section too. The more support and motivation, the more I will become better (which indirectly means that the story will become better).

Notifications

Do follow my account to get the notification whenever I will publish a new book and to get notification of this story's updates, then do add my story to your library.

Social Media

I have an account on Instagram with the same name, Novelist Susanna. Make sure you follow me there as well because there are a lot of things you will get to see in there which you can't see here.

Now, it's time for our main characters.
You need to use your own imagination and creativity to understand the characters and these aesthetics are just to take you to the right direction.

Jungkook Jeon

Eun Jeong Park

That is it for the introduction, Army. I hope you got the idea how and what the characters are going to be.

Your Dearest Writer

~ Susanna

© Novelist_Susanna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 7.1K 24
She was ordered to spy on the biggest Mafia Organization called 'Venom' whose leader is Jeon Jungkook. What will happen when the emotion called 'love...
37K 1.1K 33
• [Mafia forbidden Love series]👇 Mafia Caretaker jkff 🔥 Min Vanilla is the daughter of the leader of the largest American mafia in the country. Al...
231K 8.3K 49
" Please what Papilio? Want more? Or want deeper? " He slowed down his speed , he's teasing me. I became frustrated at his actions. I'm about to say...
3.5K 447 24
Past~~~ But that one day, that day everything ends from his life. A single shot was fired from a gun and that single bullet stopped the girl's life...